The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John,
    As someone who has no passion or talent for building electronics, as someone who is not a "maker" or a hacker, as someone who is more interested in the deal than credit for the outcome, let me say that those emails you shared are indicative why it's better to do business with business people than with passionate like minded individuals. I have from, time to time, felt a second class citizen on these forums because of my lack of technical knowledge and lack of passion for experimenting. Some have suggested that my type of person wants to be spoon fed. That is, perhaps, true. However my type also agrees to pay for being spoon fed, and would like nothing better than to buy finished product rather than spend hours trying to build what I'm not suited to build.
    As I've said before, I also created something in my own field that is of importance, but I did not partner with likeminded passionate inventors. My partners are an administrator and businessman. We just made the Inc500 list for the second time in a row and seem to be doing well.
    In dealing with someone who sold kits, who will remain unnamed, I noted that there were efforts to sell items below cost to raise money. I told him, that as a potential purchaser of a large item, such behavior suggested to me that either the technology was not ready or that production quality was so poor as to not be able to sustain a finished product. He told me the technology was mature, but there were problems with MIB etc. Not the kind of argument one businessman usually hears from another.
    There are many out there who want a finished total solution from you. There are those who'd buy a potted oscillator and those who'd buy an installed power system. These people will pay a premium for not having to fiddle. The people with money that you want to sell to want finished products, not kits, and they will pay you the premium you need to fund further research to meet your goal of getting this tech into the hands of everyman. All while getting both the credit and some profit for your inventions. You won't need outside money, investors, or people who you'll be afraid to share tech with.
    Thanks for sharing everything you've shared. I know your heart is in the right place and your goal is a just one. Not only does this country and the world need what you know, but this country could also use a new manufacturing industry making your products and putting people to work.
    All the best,
    h

Comment

The history of the oscillator

Howard,
      Frist let me say I respect your opinion and what you have written here. The reason I and others have started this board was to correct problems in the information. As I said before, It's sad when people copy things and do not even understand what the inventor of system was trying to do with the theory. I hope I can correct what was done with Ricks work. I can at least get people to the second level of understanding. Most when dealing with the "Radiant Spike" do not understand that it is much different and it will burn your circuits right out in a flash. What happens then is "they" call the circuit faulty, it not, it's you have no experience with that type of power. The Circuits must stay hooked up and the use of short leads is important. At first you may not notice anything as these are "time charges", or Teslas impulse technology, Tesla did not have Transistors and Fet's, Fet's being non-forgiving as it punches through the gate. At least the Transistor can take a little more abuse in the breakdown. It does not take a Rocket Scientist to build things, just an understanding. Some circuits are very strange in the way they operate with this inductive energy.
      Computer chips must be kept free from this type of power. I plan on putting up videos to help the SG group in showing how I built it here. I'm just waiting to get the kit motor to do the work on it, others here such as Erik who have worked very hard to build the best circuit board he could for the group. John K and Tom C are also working very hard to fix all the problems associated with incorrect information, I'm here to stay and will help all I can. I have had my failures in the very beginning with Tom Bearden's theories but I kept calling him and asking questions even when that is not what I was taught. I have many years with analog amplifiers and have seen many unexplainable things with impedance problems and pulsed power. So hope I can help.
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hey John

So what you are saying is, you dont really need the +ve of the source to go to the negative of the charging battery? You can just use one wire with a split diode arrangement?
        I gotta try this...

Regards
        Gus
        I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Soooo John this is redcar1957 from the energetic forum where we had chatted and talked on the phone about some trannys that were discontinued
          are we talking about our Rick from Michigan? please clarify
          Thank You for being the god send that you are

Comment

HI Mr. Bedini

Thank You for looking at the circuit that i posted.

In above past post:

Do you mean a 1N4008 Diode or 1N1008 Diode which is a 380V 400mA Germanium Rectifier Diode made by GE and I believe is obsolete?

On a side Note:

Here is a 2,000 lbs. sg wheel i made to run a 10,000 what gen. for my lab in the 1980's

Click image for larger version

Name:	OLD SG WHEEL TURBINE 1982 2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	44703

Have fun!

Geoffrey

Comment

Geoffrey,
              I just made error and dis not see it. 1n4008
              Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
              HI Mr. Bedini

Thank You for looking at the circuit that i posted.

In above past post:

Do you mean a 1N4008 Diode or 1N1008 Diode which is a 380V 400mA Germanium Rectifier Diode made by GE and I believe is obsolete?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]548[/ATTACH]

On a side Note:

Here is a 2,000 lbs. sg wheel i made to run a 10,000 what gen. for my lab in the 1980's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]550[/ATTACH]

Have fun!

Geoffrey
              John Bedini

Comment

Redcar1957, You got it.
                This was done without me knowing one thing.

Originally posted by kevin View Post
                Soooo John this is redcar1957 from the energetic forum where we had chatted and talked on the phone about some trannys that were discontinued
                are we talking about our Rick from Michigan? please clarify
                Thank You for being the god send that you are
                John Bedini

Comment

Thanks for the truth. It didn't feel right

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.

John,
                    This just bites the big one. I'm so sorry this happened. There are good people out here and many are here in these groups. Thank you so much for your continued work even after events such as this and others you have been through.
                    Sincerely,
                    Patrick Apodaca

Comment

John please check ur PM

Comment

Kevin,
                        I have answered you in the PM

Originally posted by kevin View Post
                        John please check ur PM
                        John Bedini

Comment

Patrick,
                          Yea but that's life, so lets just built it and see what it does when tuned you have the circuit in the post. More where that came from.
                          John

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                          John,
                          This just bites the big one. I'm so sorry this happened. There are good people out here and many are here in these groups. Thank you so much for your continued work even after events such as this and others you have been through.
                          Sincerely,
                          Patrick Apodaca
                          John Bedini

Comment

Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.
                            John,
                            This was a very painful read. It has taken me a while to respond. And to add to those problems Orrin Hatch has gotten some new laws passed regarding patents that make all this even harder for the inventor.
                            Some one can now steal the work even easier. Sterling talked about it on the scarecrow show. Your work has inspired a large quest in this field, and I have seen you acknowledge those who inspired, taught, and guided you; and we should all acknowledge and recognize you and your work as we grow in our research just as well. 90% of my understanding comes directly from you and some from Tom Bearden (I couldn't understand him until I learned from you and the SSG...Well, I can't really say I understand him...) along with bits and pieces from others. I have told many people over the last four years that given all the stuff out on the web that is both Dis-information and Mis-information there was no easy way to get to any truths. I took you as my guide and suggested to many others interested in this field to do the same. I have been buffeted for that more than a few times but I still stand by it. I may never really understand this technology enough to do much, because I simply do not have a broad enough education. For example chemistry was not one of my better studies, even now that in reading the article, I see that you had a coating on the transistor that they were not aware of. Even knowing you had done that, I still have no understanding as to why or how it would make a difference to the circuit. there are things in the coils that I think you understand so different it is hard to breach that gap and bring us into the light. And if you do, are you once again going to be taken advantage of? This is a tough situation, and a difficult line to walk. So after reading it completely I had a vision of Frodo the Ring bearer as he approached each hero and heroin, they were tested with the ring and had to overcome the temptation and walk away. I really don't understand what motivates you to help and teach and put all this out there. I have watched over the last few years on the forums and seen how much work and the many experiments you have done, and still took great pains and time to answer questions and post information to help even into the late hours of the night. I have wondered if all those machines in your shop have energized you to such a degree that you just don't have to sleep anymore. I don't know, but It sure seems like a lot of effort and work with very little return, and certainly the risk of being taken advantage of. I can only hope my interactions on the forums has been helpful. And once again say Thanks.

Les

Comment

Geoffrey,
                              I just made error and dis not see it. 1n4008

HI Mr. Bedini

That is what i thought you meant with 1n4008.

"Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now."

AS for your above quote:

I Know what it is like watching people take your ideas and use them in the marketplace.
                              I hold over 12 patents on a new product that i wanted to get into Home Depot. see www.thepullout.com
                              The product or, one version of it would hold a new type of generator in it, and you can hooked the generator to your house and go off of the electric grid.
                              I had 3 companies try to take the idea and I had to get 3 cease and desist orders for my patents.

I know little of what you may have gone through.

Thank You for the information on the Diodes.

Have a great day

Geoffrey

Comment

Geoffrey,
                                Yes I understand what you also have gone through, But we must move on. What will happen is inventors will just make it very difficult to steal circuit and inventions. I for one will hy-bird everything. Congress has no touch with realty anymore as they never worked a real job, they just suck money, and that is just an example to the young people, you can steal what you want and it's ok. But hopefully we can all move on and build something for the future.
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X