No announcement yet.

The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey, Keep at it, and thanks for openness. Finally got some better resistors and using your beast circuit with a wheel, still tuning it, and desulfating batteries. Aln

Comment

• have you seen the re-emf charging circuits mikey? they seem to fit into what your talking about here kinda, and will work off of solar too, ive got one recharging my primary bedini battery thats hooked into a 24v power supply,

Comment

• http://www.overunity.com/13393/desul...121489/image// - this is the schematic i used, i ended up using 120-12v transformer for coil

Comment

• i might have to try this... ive thought of doing it before, but i only have 40w of solar panels at the moment,,

mike i just used a radioshack 12v transformer and another heavier duty one from an old battery charger that wasnt working anymore(big wire as power winding), it would be interesting to see how it would act with multiple tranny coil, as it stands im just using them do rejuvenate and recharge primary battery for testing, it rips them up pretty fast considering amp draw, i would compare it to sg in gen mode if i had to but havent studied it that closely as far as measuring COP or anything

id love to hear how yours turns out

Comment

• Mikey,
            seems to charge with 2 channels of 14 awg as good as others machines with 7 with the 20 awg. I never completed my 8 strand coil (7 #20's, 1 #23), I only had 6 strands worth of 20 awg wire, then stole one for the trigger of my current 2 channel machine. I rewound coils on my little 3 channel machine with #20 power instead of #23 and changed it to attraction mode and this new one (based on your beast) kicks the pants off of it for car batteries. I think with the bigger wire I could go to 150-200' though and do better. We'll see. I have other things I want to try first, like adding a fwbr in gen mode like Pat is using. Aln

Comment

• Yes I understand, lowering the coil resistance with the bigger wire was on my mind as well. Find the limit on the transistor and do not go over. They get expensive. I've hooked multiple coils in series (with great charging) and almost burnt my garage down, so I procede with caution. I think 250v 16a is what they are rated for. Bigger wire=more current possible, more winds=higher voltage. A higher voltage bank is desirable as you will not need such large wire coming off of it. Aln
              Last edited by aln; 12-06-2013, 10:23 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Longer wire will give more winds. The bigger the wire the more area it takes up on the spool, so spool size limits voltage. Haven't watched video of grey tube yet, will get to it soon. I wired three coils in series with neo magnets where the magnets passed the coils at the same time. It charged like crazy. I left it to go in the house for supper. I came back out an hour later and found my coils red hot looking like cigarette lighters from a car. Melted the plastic spools, a few minutes later I would have found flames. I still have char marks on my bench. I believe I fried the transistor and it closed the circuit to the primary. I throw a fuse in the negative of the primary now.

Others have used toroids and other coils in series in various places. I heated up components charging 4 car batteries in series, 50 volts on the back side of my new 2 channel, not sure why they got warm.
                Have you drained the so4 before adding alum to your batteries or just added alum to what was already there. Thanks for the many posts. I still have much learning to do, I work in juvenile corrections, not electronics. Aln
                Last edited by aln; 12-08-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• I have been reading along for quite some time and somehow I may have missed it but what are you referring to when you say channels.
                  brian

Originally posted by BroMikey
                  In Detroit Area where I am from the small children carry guns and sell the snow white.

"Hi Mr want some good crack"

Yeah the children today or told told one thing and shown another, given the no no lessons while teacher in college snorts the white stuff. Told don't drink and drive so millions are spent on bars on every corner in the big city with a squad car waiting out front.

Rich Judges and Lawyers buy 10 million dollar homes off money worked for to pay off drunk driving tickets and that money is taken and spent to brainwash the next generation in TV to try an get away with it.

Metal illness runs ramped in our world today starting with the planners who use all of their knowledge about youthful desires to entangle and enslave.

WELL ENOUGH OF THAT PARADOX very very sad. May God strengthen your heart in this a brutal world.

You mean that you hooked 3 one hundred and thirty foot coils in series? To one transistor? Frying your transistor?

Not really sure on that one but if this is right then you might have been creating 500 vdc spikes and your transistors are max rated at 250vdc.

The normal 7 channel 130 foot coils each is said to produce 300 volt mini spikes and with all my energizers the voltage goes like this.

Channel 1 is 25vdc channel 2 is another 25vdc more on top of that giving me a total of 50vdc ceiling for charging caps. Channel 3 adds another 25vdc and so on till all of my 4 channel units operate the vary same way with slight voltage variations.

Adding more channels with one transistor and one coil increases the energizers abilities.

I need 20 - 40 channels.

Mikey

Comment

• Mikey,
                    Some people desire a mental illness so they can get assistance, some so they have something to blame, we live in a fallen world. You don't have to teach a kid to do bad, His nature will lead down that road. Learning truth goes against the grain in this world. Interesting video on grey tube effect.
                    I don't know the length of wire for sure, I think it was 19awg ; but each coil had a magnet pass simultaneously inducing a current while in series, and the tranny did not work anymore. I burnt out lots of trannies but this time it closed the circuit and a car battery's worth of amps were flowing through the coils. Makes for a good heater, was 28 degrees below 0 farenheit 2 nights ago up here in MN.

Brian, Channels as we are referring to them here are each power winding of the monopole circuit, generally with one transistor each. (ie. 4 channel=4 power windings and 4 transistors)
                    Aln
                    Last edited by aln; 12-09-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Mikey In refrence to this quote from you,
                      "However it sounds like you in fact do not know if you are following my circuit design (That is John Bedini's Design) because the coil length is unknown."

I forget you don't know me like I know you. You have posted 605 times, I have posted 36 counting this one. I have a 3 pole monopole from R-Charge (Rick Friedrick). I Melted the coils of that machine, I ordered heavier wire on the coils (19 awg i think). It was wound in repulsion mode. Things get warmer in repulsion mode. I took one of the melted coils and ran it out, but can't remember the exact length, maybe 35' or 45'. I remade the machine and still use it. My first arrangement with 130' wires of 31 awg trigger and 26 awg power was weak so I glued 2 spools together and ran out 75' of 2-#26 for a trigger and a #20 for a power. Then added another power coil. New stuff was all in attraction mode. I copied your machine with 2 channels (130', same diodes, etc.) with a bike wheel and normal ceramic 8 magnets. I have the books and some cd's, I can follow directions; but like you, I run into road blocks and modify things: tinker, play around, and watch and learn from others who do the same. That is why there is a solid state oscillator with the CPD mod, because patrick has shared his tinkering as well. With the 130' thing, that is for the design in the book, to get everyone on the same page so trouble shooting can be done. To make the original machine that worked. That way if we do not follow directions we can't whine. I understand that, I manage people, and they whine when things aren't made easy for them. The book spells out the details. I bought the kit because I wanted things made easy for me, when I did not get 1:4, I didn't quit, despite what my wife thinks is a waste of time and money, I see there is value to this technology. John B continues to share, Alum batteries for example. I know that my understanding is limited, but I will press on because I believe. Again, about voltage; wind a #20 wire and a #14 wire around the same spool, which one has more winds for the same length of wire? That one will have a higher voltage. Those winds will also be closer to the core that is being magnatized. Aln

Comment

• Mikey,
                        Thx, and yes I have seen that video, that is how I wound my trifilar coils. I will make one to his specs (1 #23 and 7#20) when I get enough of the right sized wire, not in a big hurry cause it is expensive to match that many transistors. I've steered us away from the thread title so I will maybe start one back in the proper place. I will take some pics this weekend and maybe learn how to do video. I signed up for youtube but haven't done a video yet. Aln

Comment

• Originally posted by aln View Post
                          Mikey,
                          Thx, and yes I have seen that video, that is how I wound my trifilar coils. I will make one to his specs (1 #23 and 7#20) when I get enough of the right sized wire, not in a big hurry cause it is expensive to match that many transistors. I've steered us away from the thread title so I will maybe start one back in the proper place. I will take some pics this weekend and maybe learn how to do video. I signed up for youtube but haven't done a video yet. Aln
                          aln,

if you need matched transistors we have them at teslagenx, we buy large batches and match from there.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Mikey,

You mentioned a discharge of 4 amps at 12v over 24 hours.
                            "Discharges are now at 4amps 12vdc using a 2 tube florescent light or 48watts. over a 24 hour period and this last time the set gave me 48watts for 24hrs."

And before that, mentioned:
                            "Now charging is done with the SG Osc single handed-ly in the same amount of time taken to dis charge it."

Is your ratio now 1:2. Can you take 2 batts off the back and put them on the front and take the other 2 fromt he back and discharge them with the lights, then put the 4 discharged on the back and charge them up with the 2 that you put on the front from the previous cycle? That would be awesome!
                            Great work, finally ordering some Alum today. Aln

Comment

• @Mikey, it seems you have invest serious time in this. I want to ask you something: can you show some more pictures of your SSG?

Comment

• Yes Bromikey,am also replicating beast SG energizer..so far work well for my 50Ah via solar panel .. currently am working on my cap dump, it looks like you have another beast cap dump based on your pic... can you give more pic on it? and schematic if you dont mind..TIA
                                Alfin

Comment

Working...
                                X