Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.google.com/patents/US667...ed=0CHYQ6AEwCQ


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

    Comment


    • A simple progression...

      Comment


      • Hi Patrick. I just wanted to thank you for sharing that.

        al

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
          Hi Patrick. I just wanted to thank you for sharing that.

          al
          Hi Al - you are most welcome.
          check this one out...



          spin that rotor, add the lenz free generator...

          Comment


          • Greetings:

            For some time I have used John''s SG3524 circuit in battery chargers powered by transformers with success. (Thank you JB!!.)

            I have wanted to use this setup on my large, 100 + strand, SG coil but never got around to doing it. (coming soon.)

            As a test, I connected a SG3524 unit to my 5 strand SG wheeled machine. The output is connected to 2500AH of batteries.

            On the SG3524 pin 7, I have a four position switch with capacitors allowing frequency change.

            Pics can be seen here: GlenWV's Library | Photobucket

            The first picture is the SG3524 circuit, next, the FET setup, the large caps, and an overview of the whole rig.

            Bob French posted this circuit on the UFOPolitics list:

            Circuit -rev. 2 Photo by bobfrench | Photobucket

            This LM339 circuit allows both frequency and duty cycle control. This is what I am using on the large coil setup now.

            By varying the duty cycle, current can be limited.

            I use the output from the LM circuit to bias the base on a MJL21194 which passes voltage from the source battery to the bases of the transistors on the large board. (I'll have to get some pics and draw up the circuit.) At some point, the large coil needs rewound as an air core. (It warms....)

            Interesting stuff guys, keep experimenting.

            glen

            Comment


            • That is an awesome little motor. I was thinking something similar. The lenzless gen with three coils connected to my three pole kit. That is something i have been wanting to do for a while. You gen will be easier than a magneto style like the watson arrangement. And yours would be lenz free!
              al
              Originally posted by min2oly View Post
              Hi Al - you are most welcome.
              check this one out...



              spin that rotor, add the lenz free generator...
              Last edited by Allen R.; 09-16-2013, 08:06 PM. Reason: Ima doofus

              Comment


              • Hi Guys,
                Sorry to drop in like a hair in a bowl of soup. I have a question that is SSG-ish.... but then not really!
                Anyway here it is: I just received my west mountain CBA IV; my intention is to log battery charging. But then it occured to me that we are zapping our batteries with high voltage spikes.
                For those of you that have already some experience with this. Would the CBA survive the energizer high voltage pulses charging? I would hate to fry it
                I have a SS SSG 8+1 coil.
                Thanks
                NoFear.

                Comment


                • Hi NoFear-

                  I've been using the CBAIII with my 4 transistor board for about 6 months and haven't had any issues. Actually on run #8 of 20 on a new cycle of runs right now...been working great.

                  Originally posted by Nofear View Post
                  Hi Guys,
                  Sorry to drop in like a hair in a bowl of soup. I have a question that is SSG-ish.... but then not really!
                  Anyway here it is: I just received my west mountain CBA IV; my intention is to log battery charging. But then it occured to me that we are zapping our batteries with high voltage spikes.
                  For those of you that have already some experience with this. Would the CBA survive the energizer high voltage pulses charging? I would hate to fry it
                  I have a SS SSG 8+1 coil.
                  Thanks
                  NoFear.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroMikey




                    I guess all of the these mystery posts makes me wonder what they are talking about.

                    BroMikey,


                    I too am learning and trying to nail down the concept of the nature of true energy, my post you quote was meant to stimulate conversation and or get some answers from people that have a greater understanding than I. I am sure I have said things that were wrong in that post or many others and it definitely was never my intention mislead anyone or to write unclearly so that others cannot understand so I apologize for that.


                    I want to give you and others a little background of what direction I am goin in...


                    I am very sure there are people who are in the know about how to exactly stimulate the vacuum to release extra large excess amounts of energy for very little input energy cost. That is what I am seeking and have been since I got into this some years ago. I have found myslef involved with many long hours of research, combing files, forums, books etc., just like many other researchers.


                    I do believe the full answer is out there and I believe John Bedini has released most of what one needs to know to have it like Moray, Kron, Sweet and Gray. Look at all John's and Thomas Beardens old interviews, transcripts, forum replies, books and audio forum replies, leave no stone unturned, try and assimilate everything. Look specifically at John's Ionic Line Amps, which can be found on the DVD's like Transmutation and Petrovoltaics. I think the answer I am looking for could possibly be found in the type of transistor were are not using, one may need to construct transistor devices that can indeed go negative and also block normal current flow from destroying the dipole.


                    Has anyone done or attempted to make their own transistors as described in the DVD's? I have not yet... but that is the path or direction I am going in.




                    Dave Wing

                    Comment


                    • Patrick,
                      I see that you do not frequent the other site (energetic) too often and so I will address you here if I may. I am very interested in your lenz free generator, and would just like to clarify. It appears that you have 6 magnets on a rotor that is to be turned by the same shaft that an ssg is spinning on. The wire surrounding the magnets are the inductors and as the magnets spin, current flow is induced int he wire (more turns, higher voltage). Since you have an even number of magnets and it looks like they are evenly spaced, my question is: do you have 3 facing N out and then 3 facing S out so that right hand rule does not fight left hand rule on opposite sides of the rotor when inducing the current to the rectifier. I will be trying this when I get a new rotor made to attach to my current shaft. Thank you for sharing, very helpful. Why did you post this on the oscillator thread, am I missing something? I haulted my other project (copying Bromikey's beast) to persue this for a bit. Al

                      Comment


                      • Hi guys,

                        After posting https://www.google.com/search?q=20-B...atics-2007.pdf in overunity forum and seeing Kapanadze thread completely silent for a day (usualy it is not quiet even for a hour) I would like to point out to simple but important thing in that document:
                        "All we have to do is shock oscillate the ions in the electrolyte at their resonant frequency and time our "trigger" potential and "siphon" current correctly. Then if we keep adding potential to trigger the system, we can get all "potential" to translate into "free energy." "

                        So this is missing bit in all these SSG experiments done by the people!

                        Good luck!
                        Last edited by T-1000; 10-01-2013, 05:37 PM. Reason: Redirected the link to Google as per Tom's request

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                          Hi guys,

                          After posting http://www.esprit-quantique.com/wp-c...atics-2007.pdf in overunity forum and seeing Kapanadze thread completely silent for a day (usualy it is not quiet even for a hour) I would like to point out to simple but important thing in that document:
                          "All we have to do is shock oscillate the ions in the electrolyte at their resonant frequency and time our "trigger" potential and "siphon" current correctly. Then if we keep adding potential to trigger the system, we can get all "potential" to translate into "free energy." "

                          So this is missing bit in all these SSG experiments done by the people!

                          Good luck!
                          that is what Tom bearden said in DVD #2.. and please take that PDF down it is copyrighted.

                          Tom C


                          experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            that is what Tom bearden said in DVD #2.. and please take that PDF down it is copyrighted.

                            Tom C
                            Hi Tom,

                            Obviously the link is not under my control with uploads there and I think it got zillions of copies worldwide over Internet already.
                            It is shame when sharing of information comes down to copyright stuff.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aln View Post
                              Patrick,
                              I see that you do not frequent the other site (energetic) too often and so I will address you here if I may. I am very interested in your lenz free generator, and would just like to clarify. It appears that you have 6 magnets on a rotor that is to be turned by the same shaft that an ssg is spinning on. The wire surrounding the magnets are the inductors and as the magnets spin, current flow is induced int he wire (more turns, higher voltage). Since you have an even number of magnets and it looks like they are evenly spaced, my question is: do you have 3 facing N out and then 3 facing S out so that right hand rule does not fight left hand rule on opposite sides of the rotor when inducing the current to the rectifier. I will be trying this when I get a new rotor made to attach to my current shaft. Thank you for sharing, very helpful. Why did you post this on the oscillator thread, am I missing something? I haulted my other project (copying Bromikey's beast) to persue this for a bit. Al
                              Hi Al - it looked like a share fest so I posted it :-)
                              just make a sin wave, when you put the cap there look at it on the scope.
                              it's lenz free but not 100% depending on the strength of your magnets and the thickness of your wire you will adjust the cap size. just try it on what you have on hand - if you don't have a rotor, plug it into the wall - scope it out and you'll see what it's doing. put a watt's up meter on it compare the watts to charge your battery to what you can get out of it.
                              Cheers!
                              Patrick A.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                                Hi Al - it looked like a share fest so I posted it :-)
                                just make a sin wave, when you put the cap there look at it on the scope.
                                it's lenz free but not 100% depending on the strength of your magnets and the thickness of your wire you will adjust the cap size.
                                Basically this is going into MEG side and there you need to arrange pulsing coil in such way it would control magnet's field strength from its maximum to 0 but would not affect output coil directly in any way.
                                My hint (still experimenting with such effect):
                                Make adjustment between output coil and input coil on 90 degrees. Connect them like in "T" junction where the long end is your pulsing coil core touching the end of magnet and the upper "--" is your output coil and magnet. Then pulse your coil with half-sine wave making opposite polarity to the magnet and see results...
                                The resulting process is like in vacuum triode - your pulsing coil only acts as valve for magnetic field from magnet. The generator coils side is from magnet and has indirect connection to pulsing coil. It is very important to remember that bit as the same principle goes everythere where you stumble on any OU device.

                                Hopefully this reply won't spark too much offtopic.

                                Cheers!
                                Last edited by T-1000; 10-01-2013, 06:17 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X