The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Faraday,

i would like to have more practical answer.

thank you 4 your time and effort.

regards maxwell

Comment

• Hi Bromikey/Maxwell,

Its not my intention to out smart any body or gain false prestige, i am a Thruth seeker any way.. if you want to have ready prepared food to eat and make no efforts, soory pal i'm not for this... one must learn the hard way..i really mean one must learn and not rely on being taught...!people have to come from the dark ages its only than that they appriciate the presence of even a single watt of light brightness in total darkness.
      it takes years of focus, experimenting, and understanding if not ages to grasp what John bedini has acheived and learn from Tesla and others.
      I'm a promoter of this technology for its Scientific credibility and nothing more..!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi Mike

Sorry for butting in, is there any chance you can share more about your set-up, circuit would be grate, I'm about to start one very soon any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
        George N.

Comment

• hi mike!

thank you for the good infos

absoulty yes! i would like to now your setup

perfekt timing, i order the components to make a cap-dump circuit (from "The Complete Intermediate Handbook")

SG:do you mean you have the same wires like John with 40 feet, 21AWG, 5 MJL21194 (with 1 trigger, so it is a sixfilar air-coil)?

CAP-DUMP: witch cap, witch MOSFET, and are the 4 battery in parallel

Question: what do you think: with your SG machine charge a 50.000 uF cap in the same time to the same voltlevel like 5 times 10.000 uF on each branch? (this experiment is in the last 2 month in my head, but i had not the time to make it, my wife is pregnant and we plan a big marriage)

can't wait to experiment with

mike

maxwell

Comment

• Hey Mike

Thanks for sharing!.. so if I wanted to turn that into a cap dump, would i need to use one of the power windings and then use a bridge rectifier incorporating the cap-dump circuit that John K. has posted on another post.
            or all 4 power windings going to the bridge rectifier.

Cheers,
            George

Comment

• Hi Mike

I'm planing to do just that!.. get my hands dirty so to speak , go play as you put it!..
              thanks for you interest in helping me i will post my results as soon as i can.

Cheers,
              George N.

Comment

• hi mike

few more quetion please

1.how much uF have your outputcaps on the branches?

2.the 4 caps dumps in the 4 batterys? (i mean without a bus?)

3.how big are your output batterys?

i charged a cap with 2200 uF (240 Volt) up to 175 volt in a few seconds, the neonlights come on so i shut off (900 mA input)

i'm excidet, the next suspensefully experiment

best regards maxwell

Comment

• thank you very much mike

good advises

time to do the next step: cap dump

when i have results, i'll share it

Comment

• hi Mike,

i made a new SG Oszillator 4 channel 5 wire 18awg, MJL21194 transistors, 1n4001, 1n5401

and made 2 experiments

first: the 4 outputdiodes to one 40000 uF cap

second: each outputdiode have his own cap with 10000 uF (4*10000= also 40000)

both experiments charge the cap to 31 - 32 volt in 10 seconds with 4 watts (9,6 volt 0,4 amp) on the input.

output: W=1/2*0,04*31,5^2=19,8 W/s on the outputcap in 10seconds, so i have 1,98 W/s in one second

input: 4 W/s

COP on the cap: 1,98/4=0,495 (on the battery the COP is a little higher)

i can see no divverence between the two experiments

?? how did you reach your cop 4

i have everything perfektly matched, (also the diodes out of 100)

can you tell me, or somebody else, what i have todo to reach a higher COP?

best regards

maxwell

Comment

• @John Bedini

THE SG OSZILLATOR: 2 Channel, 40 feet 21awg, mjl21194 perfekt matched

i have it 40 times charged and 40 times loadtested and my COP is at 85% (COP=0,85)

i have no idea what is wrong with my setup. i have short thick wires, the 2 batterys are new 14 Ah

i am frustrated

regards maxwell

Comment

• the TUV test was NOT with the split oscillator in solid state mode. it was with an analog monopole motor with cap dump, built inside a cdrw holder from radio shack, you know when you buy a bunch of unburned cd's. the split oscillator was to show what a "branch" circuit looks like. nothing more. your run power depends upon your machine and bateries. there is NOT a specific amp draw that is MAGIC. you have to do the runs at different draws and see what charges best for you.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• thank you Mike for your open words

i believe in free energy, and i think it will come from the people like you and me and first from the leaders like tesla, bedini, dollard etc.

and yes mike, it is wunderfull to search an work on models

i wish you good luck, and im looking forword to see our free energy divices

maxwell

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,

Great Show Man! where did you get that twisted from...did you do that on your own..?
                            could have made 6 channel actually...littel more labourious but worth the Revelation to Radiant Phenomenon!!!!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

• you have layed out 130ft / 40 meters on the street/floor.. ???

a quiet long ways... stunning visitors

well i am thinking on a little machine for that job..

usable for two hands ;o)

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,

Nice Man! is that a Calculator there or are you doing some Turns counting using that..?
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X