The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wei

can you give us more detail of your system, please, what are you charging, from what, the usual specs please.

Maybe a photo or 2.

Theunis
    Hey !
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Good day sir !from Cebu,Philippines I was amaze I try to replicate your SG the wheel does not move ,but it still produces radiant energy using two dead battery, it continue oscillating almost 3 week and used to charge the distilled water and it 190 mil volts

I also try to grow Cristal seed using your video.....God blessing be with you always....
      Last edited by drpingol; 12-06-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Hi I'm from Ukraine. I want to ask on the way I? Works well only for low voltage. Is this correct? If you can tweak me John B
        Last edited by solarwindodua; 01-29-2013, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• i guess this is a variant(embodiment) of the Google patent 'Circuits and related methods for charging a Battery'
          it cannot be for sale..
          i hope i'm right John?
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hello John b. I have been able to charge 12V 60 amp hours to 15.23 volts. But the next charging is not allowed to do the same. More than 14.4 volts, not rising. If you continue to charge on the battery voltage decreases. What did I do wrong? I can not yet grasp the essence. Perhaps it should be, in the lifetime of the battery internal resistance and impedance too. Correct me! Sorry for my English.
            Last edited by solarwindodua; 02-16-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by solarwindodua View Post
              Hello John b. I have been able to charge 12V 60 amp hours to 15.23 volts. But the next charging is not allowed to do the same. More than 14.4 volts, not rising. If you continue to charge on the battery voltage decreases. What did I do wrong? I can not yet grasp the essence. Perhaps it should be, in the lifetime of the battery internal resistance and impedance too. Correct me! Sorry for my English.
              are you running off a fully charged primary battery for each run?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• I discharged the battery according to the instructions. But kakby I set up the system, the battery still does not want to charge above 14.4 volts. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the battery is rid of sulfation and its resistance decreases. One more thing, when properly configured, the system a day later the battery voltage is above 13 volts.
                Last edited by solarwindodua; 02-21-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  are you running off a fully charged primary battery for each run?

Tom C
                  I noticed that the correct waveform have a large number of batteries connected in series. In this embodiment, the two batteries of 12V, so it works better. Length of the coil wire is more suitable for two batteries. Perhaps this is due to the impedance. System setup is very thin. The most important thing is patience, sometimes not enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by solarwindodua View Post
                    I noticed that the correct waveform have a large number of batteries connected in series. In this embodiment, the two batteries of 12V, so it works better. Length of the coil wire is more suitable for two batteries. Perhaps this is due to the impedance. System setup is very thin. The most important thing is patience, sometimes not enough.

are you charging your primary before every run?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• hallo everyone,

i've done "the SG-Radiant Oscillator" from this thread: 40 feet, trifilar, 19AWG, matched baseresistor and matched mjl21195. as recovery battery i used two new drycharged 14Ah alum-battery. after 20 charges and discharges in the C20 rate, the capacity was 5Ah and the efficiency was under 50%. so i dump the alaun out and fill in acid, formed it with the power supply 3 times and do my 20 charges and discharges with "the SG Radiant Oscillator". the efficiency is now 81%. it is much better, but the goal is here 200%. has anyone success with this experiment? how many charges and discharges ned a new battery to condition?

have a nice day

maxwell

Comment

• hi,
                        how do you say that you have the right hook up of the SSRO..? if you did it right the results would be the same in either Alum or lead-acid.. the chemistry of the Battery is the same as long as the reactions are reversiable (and hence Charge/Discharge)
                        My advice would be that you first confirm with your self on the basics of the SSRO (Solid-State Radiant Oscillator)..Cole switching ect..
                        that 's the key in understanding this technology, if you do not understand the difference between the iron core and the Air core Radiant Oscillator you are in big trouble.. the Transistor used as the switch is performing a Dual function which is the key to Tesla Switching or Cole Switching. (After Ron Cole (RIP) ).

Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• thank you 4 your respond faraday88

i think also that there is no differents between alum and acid battery, but the capacity is not the same, and when the capacity is difference the impedance is difference. so, when the impedance from the battery and the impedance from the coil must have a right relationship, it makes a difference. that is the reason why i change the chemistry from the battery from alum to acid. John used a 18 and a 12 Ah battery and my alum battery had only 5 Ah (like John say: it should be at first be good formed with acid) . now with the acis in, the capacity is much more.

Have you done this experiment with the COP 2 ?

What are the two funktion of the transistor switching?

What is the differnce between iron-core and air-core RO?

How can i find the right impedance for the battery? (I red in this thread that the impedance from the coil and the battery must be the same, so i made an RO for 3 7Ah brand new gel-cell battery with the coil-impedance from the battery, and had very poor charging)

thank you 4 your attention, sorry for so many question

best regards

maxwell

Comment

• Hi Maxwell,
                            Not at all my Friend!!.i am privilged to answer your Questions.
                            Ok... A single transistor which is performing the two function of turning TURNING ON TO OFF and vice versa...what do you think that is called...(Oscillatory...right?) but mind you this is Longitudal..and not Tranverse...Oscillation as we seek the scalar Switching.. The 'Trigger' which is Dual here not stated any where...Does both these functions...what you have been told as the Recovery coil is also the reverse commutating Trigger which force turns the Transistor from ON to OFF. here is all the answer for your questions.
                            now, for the impedance question: it is easy to tweek your impedance of the battery by regulating these parameters: the number of Coils, size of the wire of the coil, and the number of Turns of the Coil. now answer me have ever thought of doing the exact opposite of this regulation and how would you do it..?
                            look what that answres..????
                            Air-Core and Iron-Core The basic mainstream understanding about the differences is the Magnetiude of the Inductance for Iron Core and Air-Core coil. The Iron core has a larger Inductance for the same number of turns and other parameters as compared to the Air-Core.
                            As far as The Radiant Energy goes the Magnetic component A (Magnetic vector potential) in the Air core, is componential to the Electric Vector and 'breathes ' the heaviside flow easily, but with the Introduction of an Iron core, the parameter B (Magnetic Flux density vector) precedes over A, it does not enhance the over all 3-Flipp Inversion for the Radiant. (although it boost the Magnetiude of the Inductance alone.)
                            let me know how much of the above is understood..will put all my efforts in making you understand..
                            more later..
                            bye for now,
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            Last edited by Faraday88; 05-14-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• thank you FARADAY88 for your time

the oszillation from a SS device i understand.

that the collapse from the coil is so quick, that it is a longitudinal signal, like a soundwave with the speet of ,i think infinity. like a cap.

what i don't understand is the impedance question: shure, i can calculate the impedance from the coilparameters or measure with the LCR meter, and the impedance from the battery i can measure also. but i don't understand how can i find the right impedance.

example1: John show the OszillatorTUBE, wich has a resistance from 2,600 ohm , and the battery is the 18 Ah with much less ohm. i think between 0,015 and 0,010 ohm

2,6 ohm is the resistance with DC and the impedance with pulsed DC is >2,6 ohm...

example2: John use the same Battery with a 12 Ah gelcell and the radiant oszillator with 40 feet 2 * 21AWG that's 0,260 ohm
                              and the batterys are < 0,020 ohm... .

i don't see a rule in this examples?

faraday88 please show me the "trick"

air-core iron-core: what i understand is that the impedance change, but vectorpotential i don't understand. does it mean for the SSRO is air-core better?

in practice: how long does the battery be in the charge and discharge cycle to be ful conditioned?

my SSRO is getting better. now i have 85% (23 charge/discharge cycle) is that in the goal?

best regards

maxwell

Comment

• Hi Maxwell,
                                Let me put it this way... this technology is not worth explaining it in the standard Engineering terminology.. why i say this..?: because the Physics of Scalar Electromagnetism is not found in any text books that marries the Physics and Engineering of this technology....and the interpretation in terms of what can be understood in common Engineering jargons leads to obscurity.
                                hence we(one feels) invent means to quench the need to understand. Yes, impedance translation is the best approach as far as the result in gain is concerned. but then how do you explain how the impedance change (shift)???? the situation looks back at the Physics and not Engineering terminology.
                                My study on John Bedini's work tell me that each of his machines have induvidual levels of the Overunity gains and each has something in specific to be discussed about it.belive me the real stuff is earth shattering if revealed.... it lays the foundation and is the Mother of all Overunity Devices. the group is no wear near this (i do'nt claim to be knowing it all either, but can sense the truth! and I learn each other day as i experiment and find out)....and also, i see that they are(group) lead phase-by phase...which seems is the exact motive behind all this here. my suggestion to you is to stay foucsed and keep all your senses (and beyond) wide open to unleash the truth that there is.

@ Air-Core : Yes it is better for the Radiant Electricity.

rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                Last edited by Faraday88; 05-15-2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X