The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aetherman View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like Lameller Currents are the same as the aetheric currents Tesla discovered in his "Impedance Experiment "( THE INVENTIONS, RESEARCHES AND WRITINGS OF NIKOLA TESLA page 194) It seems aether current seeks the path of maximum resistance instead of the path of least resistance.
    You are right in a way.. each of these terms are used in context to different state of definations.
    like how do you define what is High or Low of what..hence if Hot Electricity sees low path, Cold -Electricity
    just does the opposite. Tesla was right all along his findings.

Rgds,
    Faraday88
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi John,

Cheers!!!!! i was able to run the Solid-State oscillator with BUX80 transistor (only half regauge version)
      will report as i progress.
      rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

• Faraday88, no problems. Let us know how it goes.

Just curious, are you the guy at the Eagles conference that was talking about the magnets near Ralph's machine?

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
          Faraday88, no problems. Let us know how it goes.

Just curious, are you the guy at the Eagles conference that was talking about the magnets near Ralph's machine?

John K.
          Hi John,
          No i'm not that guy, ..now i'm curious who that guy that you are talking about is..? and what was he talking about....
          the Ralph's machine is much talked about subject could you lead me on that Thread/ ect. please..
          great help from you John.

Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 10-18-2012, 11:31 PM. Reason: smile to be added

Comment

• Hi John,
            No i'm not that guy, ..now i'm curious who that guy that you are talking about is..? and what was he talking about....
            the Ralph's machine is much talked about subject could you lead me on that Thread/ ect. please..
            great help from you John.

Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

• Faraday88, there was guy at the conference (I don't remember his name) who had done some work with Barium Ferrite magnets to condition them. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation so maybe someone else that was there can chime in with more info.

Regarding Ralph's machine, search this forum for user "trancedrum". That is Ralph and in one of his early posts he posted a link to a video of his machine - a 6 coiler superpole SSG with a COP>1.

John K.
              Last edited by John_Koorn; 10-19-2012, 03:38 AM. Reason: someone moved the keys on the k/b ;

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                Faraday88, there was guy at the conference (I don't remember his name) who had done some work with Barium Ferrite magnets to condition them. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation so maybe someone else that was there can chime in with more info.

Regarding Ralph's machine, search this forum for user "trancedrum". That is Ralph and in one of his early posts he posted a link to a video of his machine - a 6 coiler superpole SSG with a COP>1.

John K.
                that "guy" was Graham gunderson. do a google search of his name, plenty of stuff on his sweet VTA research. I will tell you this, that John B felt that the VTA is what killed sparky, as he did not understand the waves coming off the device.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Here are my Videos of Ralphs 6 coiler Superpole.

LED Strobe for 6 Coil Energizer Timing - YouTube

John K./Australia w/Ralphs 6 Coil Energizer - YouTube

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Kishline View Post
                    Hey Mike, thanks for sharing. Your YT channel (kishbud) is awesome, you have some great stuff up there. It's going to take me a while to get through them all.

John K.

Comment

• Hi John,

Thanks for the information.
                      I have few more questions on the Radiant mode of charging the battery.
                      First, asume a fresh battery (dry) and then prepare by loading acidulated water (distilled water ofcourse) in it, and when this is done the
                      terminal Voltage reads 11.45V ect. next, Charge this Radiantly.it indicates Cold-Boiling with Terminall Voltage> 15V!! I have seen that the Radiantly Loaded Battries behave differently then the
                      ones which are Charged by Constant Current mode(conventional) of Charging (Non-Radiant mode).
                      We assume a brand new Battery bought of the shelf, those which are pre-charged are all of course Constant-Current Mode of Charge loaded in them.
                      Tell me, are those Machines(i mean all and not just the 10 coiler) which John bedini is running to charge the set of Battery bank are pre-Charged by Constant Current mode or are Charged by Radiant means right from when they were 'built'.
                      Thank you in advance.
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Tom,
                        Thanks for chiming in here!!!!and the info on Graham gunderson.
                        I remember Tom bearden also mentions about anomolus 'Glow' found at the site where Sparky fell dead.
                        he mentions about sabotage on Sparky with Scalar weaponary (Venus Shooter Bazooka)....

Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi John,
                          I forgot to mention about my experiment with the two transistor version of the Radiant Oscillator using 2n3055 (Iron Cored coils), this is the expanded version of it single Transistor counterpart.
                          It showed Radiant 'High-Voltage' floating all over the system: at the Transistor pins, Battrey terminals, places where acid wetted the plastic parts of the Battery ect. I used a Neon Bulb to see this Float. and all this happen while it was Chariging a Healthy Battery (secondary).
                          Similar to what John shows in one of the EFTV dvds ...
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

• min2oly,

so two primary and one trigger, correct? or 3 primary and one trigger (do not want to waster copper) ? also should the twist be going the same way as the wind on the coil?

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              Hi John,

Thanks for the information.
                              I have few more questions on the Radiant mode of charging the battery.
                              First, asume a fresh battery (dry) and then prepare by loading acidulated water (distilled water ofcourse) in it, and when this is done the
                              terminal Voltage reads 11.45V ect. next, Charge this Radiantly.it indicates Cold-Boiling with Terminall Voltage> 15V!! I have seen that the Radiantly Loaded Battries behave differently then the
                              ones which are Charged by Constant Current mode(conventional) of Charging (Non-Radiant mode).
                              We assume a brand new Battery bought of the shelf, those which are pre-charged are all of course Constant-Current Mode of Charge loaded in them.
                              Tell me, are those Machines(i mean all and not just the 10 coiler) which John bedini is running to charge the set of Battery bank are pre-Charged by Constant Current mode or are Charged by Radiant means right from when they were 'built'.
                              Thank you in advance.
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              Hi Faraday88,

All dry charged batteries are formed with constant current at the factory. They have to be formed this way no matter if radiantly or conventionally charged.

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
                                min2oly,

so two primary and one trigger, correct? or 3 primary and one trigger (do not want to waster copper) ? also should the twist be going the same way as the wind on the coil?

thanks
                                John shows us in his vids http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sg....html#post1107
                                the twist direction should not matter although I have not made that experiment so anyone can chime in on this.
                                John is using 2 primaries in the vid. I believe he also has 2 triggers in parallel, however, he has not commented on this question as it came up...
                                notice the wave form.
                                kind regards,
                                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X