Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Bedini Build – She goes like a rocket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Bedini Build – She goes like a rocket!

OK Tom, I hear what you’re saying about “building a multi strand single coil unit using mjl transistors,” and I will do that as soon as I’ve finished building my 4th Bedini as I’m currently experimenting with maglev bearings.

In this third build I’ve incorporated several improvements from all the research I’ve done and was delighted to reach 1354 RPM on only 270 milliamp current draw using a standard bifilar coil. I’ve since upgraded it to maglev and increased RPM to 1395 however it’s running on a bolt with 10 thou clearance; so when the ground shaft arrives I should get more RPM for the same current.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1. 3rd Build - Stationary.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	51005Click image for larger version

Name:	2. 3rd Build - Coil & circuit.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	51006Click image for larger version

Name:	3. 3rd Build - Full speed.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	51007

https://groups.thrivemovement.com/th...a-energy-group

so what are you trying to achieve... are any of your builds cop of 1? are you getting more out of your charge battery than when you started? your stuff looks great but I hope you are focused on the charging aspect of this. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Well; I think what I’m trying to achieve is this; - as someone who is fairly new, I’m really, really, really having a lot of fun building these devices. I have a huge dose of beginner’s enthusiasm and I’m interested in sharing my ‘discoveries’ on this forum with other likeminded individuals; even if those ‘discoveries’ may appear somewhat elementary to more senior members, they are brand new and exciting to me.

I’m also trying to connect with other members, initially to receive guidance and encouragement but hopefully in the future, (as I gain more knowledge & experience,) to help, guide & encourage others.

There are some aspects of this technology I understand however there are other areas I’m trying to comprehend so I’m working within what I understand at this point in time such as design, efficiency improvements and achieving the highest RPM for the lowest current draw.

Coming from a background in the marine, nuclear and mining industries, I believe I have a lot to offer this forum and its members in terms of engineering experience and problem solving and as I’m currently employed as a power station technician for an international company, I’m in a position to communicate any real applications of this technology to the highest levels.

On a practical note I have started two Perth WA energy groups and have attracted various professionals including an electrical engineer, an electrician, another skilled in carbon fibre moulding, a student filmmaker, a website designer and another individual who has my first Bedini build and is currently going through the 20 x charge/discharge cycles, documenting it and then teaching the rest of us. I would have done this myself but I simply don’t have the spare time at the moment however delegation is one of the benefits of forming a master mind group.

I believe the Bedini energiser has far more potential than just charging batteries so what I wish to achieve long term would be to manufacture practical energy devices with real-world applications that add genuine value to people’s lives whilst reducing the environmental impact on our world; and I look forward to finding and working with the people who will help me achieve this.

Kind regards – Wayne B
      Last edited by Archangel; 06-09-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Wayne,

I am not trying to discourage you, and i wanted to state this plainly. I see a lot of awesome looking builds that never perform well, and I see a lot of people just build junk, and it does not perform well either. the goal and focus of all this is to get this world energy independant, and the SG is the perfect tool for this. so many focus on rpm or on the fact of "hey its running: but it charges terribly...... its a common problem. with rotored sg's there are many parameters. your mag bearing rotor is one such permutation. I just want you to have success.I am glad to see you have a well rounded background that will help trmemdously.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks for your reply Tom and can I assure you I have nothing but admiration for the time and effort you put in moderating this forum, and I can tell from your posts you have a wealth of experience and your heart is to move people forward in their understanding of this technology.

During my last post I wanted to take the opportunity to be open and transparent regarding how seriously I take the potential of this marvellous invention; and also convey the fact that I cannot fulfil my vision without the help, support and cooperation of others.

I'm currently working away from Perth however I'm returning in a few days and will catch up on what progress my friend has made whilst going through the 20x charge/discharge process. I wanted to ask if there exists a complete, step-by-step guide, or set of instruction that walk you through the charge/discharge process? (I've downloaded a number of pdf documents from the net however the instructions in these are a little brief and not as clear as I would like.) I guess what I’m looking for is a professionally written, clear set of instructions that will walk me through the process and leave nothing to interpretation. Do you know of one that exists? Thanks Tom
          Kind regards - Wayne

Comment

Hi BroMikey.

As you may know, boating, camping and fishing in Australia is a national pastime with hundreds of thousands actively involved in this recreation? Whenever I share about new energy generation, the first thing most Australians relate it to is a camping application. If an invention came along that could viably supplement a campers energy needs; was reasonably priced, efficient, quiet and non polluting, you would definitely have a market in OZ; and no doubt in many other countries as well!

Comment

Hi Archangel,

If you visit Peter Lindemann's website and view the E.V Gray page (in the Radiant Energy session) you will get this Camper's Inverter that was build by the EV Gray enterprises way back in 1978..i guess. why not have a thread on replicating this Solid- state Power supply.. see the features its awesome and just what acamper would love to have...(72 hours of power back up over the week end.) amzaing indeed!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Faraday88. I'm interested in having a look at this E.V Grey information however I wasn't able to find it on what I thought was Peter Lindermann's website. Please could you post a direct link to this information. Thanks

Comment

Hi BroMikey. - From my research, there are a number of people who openly claim that their energy devices develop enough electrical power to run the device and produce excess energy on top to power other items. In other words they self run and produce usable energy on top;

(That is if we are to believe the many hundreds of testimonies and stories across the web, quality documentaries and endorsements from individuals at the highest levels of the scientific community.)

If there is truth behind this compelling pool of evidence then the Bedini energizer should be a very strong candidate for self running so that the primary battery can be switched over and the flywheel’s torque utilized and geared up to drive a small, high efficiency generator producing conventional DC power with enough current to power the coil and circuit.

Perhaps the degree of separation between the Flywheel and generator needs to have an additional step or two in place, (to avoid a closed loop system causing eventual inertia,) however ultimately, I believe this is possible.

“A self running Bedini energiser that requires no primary battery; uses its own torque to power itself and charges a bank of batteries with genuine free energy ... and that system could be used to power anything from power generation for camping, power for your house or indeed, a power station!”

There I’ve said it, (and probably got myself into trouble,) however I’m sure the above statement has crossed many people’s minds and I’m also fairly sure it’s not as easy as I make it sound; but I also believe it’s absolutely possible.
                  Last edited by Archangel; 06-11-2013, 05:02 AM.

Comment

It has cost the American taxpayer tens of billions of dollars paying for research into hot fusion without one usable watt of energy produced, so from my perspective a device that produces a tenfold increase in energy output for a cost of $30,000 is an astonishing achievement on a micro budget.

I’m quite amazed actually; I didn’t know the Bedini could obtain a coefficient of performance of that magnitude!
                    Originally posted by BroMikey
                    It cost John B $30,000 with the current Bedini energizer to get free energy at 2-3000 watts with an input of 10X less.

Still 3000watts is small considering the many thousands of pounds of batteries require, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Working...
                    X