Maximum coil size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    I won’t do anything until the three people that are coming here agree that the machine follows the Patent and charges batteries as I have always said. People should not be putting them together without the correct components and the correct circuit board. Everything should be in the kit ready to run with just some minor tuning. I’m still working on the comparator circuit for this machine. I want to make sure that everybody understands what the machine was and what it is used for in the experimental research I did with Tom Bearden in the 80’s. The monopole goes back to 1971 and was not built by me until 1972 after my discharge from the Military Service. I worked on this before that but could not do anything with it at that time, any such projects where I was.
    Here's a preview of the Bedini SG Bike Wheel Kit. John Koorn, Tom Childs and Erik Nissen met in Idaho with John Bedini to assemble and test this kit. The three of us (JK, TC, EN) agree that this kit follows the patent and charges batteries just like John Bedini has always said. On this particular wheel, we found that 21 magnets gave us the best charge performance.

ErikN, John K & Tom C
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-28-2012, 08:50 PM. Reason: adding info
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Nice work! Man that had to be fun with all you guys there....

Les

Comment

Hi,
        for the performance test of the bike wheel kit you've made, was the charging battery an alum battery or a normal lead acid battery?

Comment

And do you have an idea of the COP of this test?
          (energy taken from the primary battery to charge the secondary battery / energy you can extract from the secondary charged battery to run a load)

many thanks for your work
          Last edited by MaxCaviar; 10-29-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

battery type

Originally posted by MaxCaviar View Post
            Hi,
            for the performance test of the bike wheel kit you've made, was the charging battery an alum battery or a normal lead acid battery?
            these are normal lead acid batteries from napa.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

(energy taken from the primary battery to charge the secondary battery / energy you can extract from the secondary charged battery to run a load)

with all SG energisers, the cop is over 1 with mechanical work done, always, when properly tuned. it has been replicated hundreds of times. this is the standard SG circuit, anyone can do the same as has been done here. follow the patent for the circuit, do the research, have fun!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

MaxCaviar, we calculated the total system COP to be 1.14 plus the mechanical energy from the shaft of 23%. So the total COP we calculated to be 1.4

John K.
                Last edited by John_Koorn; 10-29-2012, 08:42 AM. Reason: adding info

Comment

Hi all,
                  Just wanted to chim in here to have a say on the Wire Dimension,& Length for the Coil Inductor.
                  On the basis of the Intrinsic Parameter of a given Meterial of Conductive metal, the rule of thumb says that a more conductive meterial has a High Intrinsic Capacitance and Low Inductance, and the reverse is true for the one with less Conductivity. the co-relation is as what is stated above.
                  for a given size of the battery, whose Internal Impedance is Inversely proportional to the Size of the battery. the coil Size(wire thickness) in the SSG is Directly proportional to the Size of the Battery to be charged.
                  For a given size of the Coil wire, the Inducance is propotional to the Length, Hence Size to length ration is a measure for Given size of Battery.
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Faraday88, ok you seem to have the theory down pat and have come up with a complex way of saying that you need to size the coil to the battery. You've watched the video, what size wire and what length did we use to charge the 13Ah garden tractor battery? If you have built the machine, done the experiments and got the same results we did you should know the answer.

John K.

Comment

Hi John,
                      i have not gone through the post(Video in this Thread)on your question of 13AH Garden tractor battery, However what i meant by saying (complex according to you) is that to trace the the minimum Inductance required for a given size of the Battery.
                      I stick to my understanding (Theory).
                      Rgds
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday88, OK watch the video then and tell me what size wire we used? It's only a 2 minute video. Here it is again in case you missed it:

Let me know what you think...

John K.

Comment

Hi John,
                          its a 6-Filar 18awg each...
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

@All,

Let's not over-complicate this. This is really simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions as follows:
                            1. Build a frame that will support the rotor, coil and circuit.
                            2. Get a rotor with good bearings and glue the magnets on.
                            3. Wind your coil and fill the core with Lincoln R60 welding rods.
                            4. Build the SG circuit as per the patent.
                            5. Get two good flooded lead-acid batteries.
                            6. Tune the machine.
                            7. Do the tests.

We are putting together instructional videos that will show everybody how to do each of the steps because we want everybody to be able to build this and get exactly the same results you can see on the chart. There should be no way that anybody cannot get the same results as we are getting with the kit in John's shop. The machine in the video is built exactly to the patent (Patent US20030127928 - Device and method for utilizing a monopole motor to create back EMF to ... - Google Patents) and does exactly what the patent says.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              Hi John,
                              its a 6-Filar 18awg each...
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Faraday88,

Nope, try again.

John K.

Comment

Hi John,

Ok...that was very kind of you to elaborate and give essential guidelines on the Patent
                                will follow the rules hence forth.
                                Thanks again,
                                Best Regards,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X