standard SSG help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standard SSG help

Hi everyone. As you may know, I am new here. This is only my third post. I have done lots of research on this technology and got a basic ssg working a few years back but never got any further than that. I never even learned how to tune it. I was just excited to have the thing spinning and showing the charging battery's voltage increasing. Anyways, I stepped away for a few years, but have never forgotten Bedini and his gifts to the world. I am really fascinated with the free energy field. I have spent hundreds of hours researching bedini and other devices. So here I am today experimenting with this technology again and am determined to take it all the way. I had some magnet wire left over from back then and I was able to make a couple coils. I made a 20/23 on the standard coil and also a 23/26 on one of those tiny coils. Now I have gotten the circuit to run again but here's my problem...

-When I hook up the circuit, my coil doesn't want to repel the magnets. The magnets I have are the right ones and they are pointing north pole out. But my coil seems to attract to the magnets instead of repelling. I have wound the coil the proper way but can't figure out why it's doing this. So I decided to put a magnet behind the coil on the back end and this seemed to do the trick because then I got it to take off and that excitement from a few years ago returned the moment I saw the wheel speeding up. I let it run for a couple minutes with a big smile on my face. But my question is, why is it not repelling the magnets? Why did I have to put the magnet on the back end? Both coils that I made are doing this and I can't figure out why. On the standard coil after I let it run with the magnet on for a while, I took it off and it seemed to be repelling by itself without the magnet after that. The wheel i was using is a shopping cart wheel with 5 round ceramic magnets embedded into it. This wheel spins very fast and works out pretty good as long as I give it a hell of spin to start it. I had to put one on the back end of the small coil too when I tried it.

-I went down to my shop earlier and took the standard coil with the circuit. I still have my 25" bike wheel with the magnets all glued and taped on my stand I made for it. All I had to do was put the coil under and hook it up to batteries. But I couldn't get this wheel to take off. No matter how hard I spun it to start it, it just would not stay spinning. And it also attracted to these magnets also instead of repelling them. So I put the magnet on the back end again and it repelled them finally but would not stay spinning. This bike wheel always worked in the past and spins very smooth. I even hooked it up to my solar panel that I have there and it just seemed to make the transistor heat up real quick but would not stay spinning.

Anybody have any idea what might be wrong? I have double checked everything. My coil is hooked up right (exactly the way it is in this picture) Like I said, both coils worked fine with my shopping cart wheel rotor as long as I gave it a hard spin to start (and put the magnet on the backend). Why is my coil not repelling? And why won't it turn the bike wheel? I ran it off the shopping cart wheel on 9volt batteries, but it won't run the bike wheel hooked up to the solar panel.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
Working...
X