• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobZilla
    replied
    Hello there

Thank you for answering me kindly.

What are the expenses of the primary battery when the secondary battery is charged?

Thank you to answer me.

Best regards.

I need to do many more test runs to determine the efficiency. From what I have seen so far I would think a one to one ratio should be possible.

I may run some charts on the primary and secondary voltage soon. I have been more interested in the frequency behavior as shown in the video. ----Thanks

Leave a comment:

• intactsaphir
    replied
    Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
    NO ... The Primary is 12v,, charge also 12v
    Bonjour

Merci de m'avoir repondu aimablement.

Quelle sont les depenses de la batterie primaire lorsque la batterie secondaire est chargee?

Merci de me repondre.

Cordialement.

Hello there

Thank you for answering me kindly.

What are the expenses of the primary battery when the secondary battery is charged?

Thank you to answer me.

Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• BobZilla
    replied
    Hello.

Is for example, the circuit can operate from a power source providing 0.7 volts to charge a battery of 12 volts?
    Regards
    NO ... The Primary is 12v,, charge also 12v

Leave a comment:

• intactsaphir
    replied
    Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
    Greetings Friends,

I have a new board to share with the group.

This is as close of a replication of FIG.1 in Mr. Bedini’s Patent #US7990110 as can be obtained with automated switching. Mr. Bedini’s diagram is meant to explain the process of obtaining a spike and mechanical switching is represented. I have replaced the mechanical switch with a FET and a micro controller but no other additions have been made.

Here is a picture of the board:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3559[/ATTACH]

The coil is fed at the “top” end from the primary pos.
    The “bottom” end of the coil connects to the drain of the FET, the source of the FET connects back to the primary neg. This is our switching point and it creates our closed loop.

Extended from the drain we have the anode of the diode connected and the cathode connects to the charge Pos. This is where the spike appears and is our open path.

The charge neg is connected to the Primary Pos.

I have a 75V Neon across the charge POS/NEG which is not necessary for the circuit. It is only there as protection and as an indicator.

The Gate of the FET connects to the microcontrollers logic signal (5v 20ma) through a 150 Ohm resistor. There is also a 10k Ohm resistor from gate to source.

The switching is then controlled by programming the microcontroller with ON/OFF periods of the logic signal. The power source for the microcontroller is external to the circuit; I use USB battery phone charger to power the board currently. The estimated draw for the triggering is about 40ma; 20ma out for the signal and 20ma is used up by the chips onboard.

This circuit is exhibiting some very interesting properties which I have not seen on other builds. For example it self adjusts to the load!

It feeds the charge battery at precisely the correct pace to achieve a perfect charge, simultaneously self adjusting the draw from the Primary.

As usual I have a video for those who wish to see more:

https://files.secureserver.net/0s3zGg7AxRcbAS
    Bonjour.
    Est ce que par exemple, le circuit peut fonctionner a partir d'une source d'alimentation fournissant 0,7 volts pour recharger une batterie de 12 volts?

Hello.

Is for example, the circuit can operate from a power source providing 0.7 volts to charge a battery of 12 volts?
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• BobZilla
    replied
    Thanks Tom, appreciate the feedback.

I have another short video to add to the thread here. This demonstrates running a load from the radiant side while charging a battery. In this case the load is a cooling fan for the FET.

By the way when I watched these videos I notice I sometimes say Primary when I mean Secondary, anyway you guys should be able to understand what I am showing even with the mistakes.

Here is a bonus video:

https://files.secureserver.net/0sFcZuK3eNjHEl

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Excellent vid!! Arduino are so great to use! this is an easy replication. you can get arduino from Fry's electronics, and other online retailers.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• BobZilla
    started a topic Patent #US7990110 FIG.1 - Replication

Patent #US7990110 FIG.1 - Replication

Greetings Friends,

I have a new board to share with the group.

This is as close of a replication of FIG.1 in Mr. Bedini’s Patent #US7990110 as can be obtained with automated switching. Mr. Bedini’s diagram is meant to explain the process of obtaining a spike and mechanical switching is represented. I have replaced the mechanical switch with a FET and a micro controller but no other additions have been made.

Here is a picture of the board:

Click image for larger version

Name:	FET_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	51154

The coil is fed at the “top” end from the primary pos.
    The “bottom” end of the coil connects to the drain of the FET, the source of the FET connects back to the primary neg. This is our switching point and it creates our closed loop.

Extended from the drain we have the anode of the diode connected and the cathode connects to the charge Pos. This is where the spike appears and is our open path.

The charge neg is connected to the Primary Pos.

I have a 75V Neon across the charge POS/NEG which is not necessary for the circuit. It is only there as protection and as an indicator.

The Gate of the FET connects to the microcontrollers logic signal (5v 20ma) through a 150 Ohm resistor. There is also a 10k Ohm resistor from gate to source.

The switching is then controlled by programming the microcontroller with ON/OFF periods of the logic signal. The power source for the microcontroller is external to the circuit; I use USB battery phone charger to power the board currently. The estimated draw for the triggering is about 40ma; 20ma out for the signal and 20ma is used up by the chips onboard.

This circuit is exhibiting some very interesting properties which I have not seen on other builds. For example it self adjusts to the load!

It feeds the charge battery at precisely the correct pace to achieve a perfect charge, simultaneously self adjusting the draw from the Primary.

As usual I have a video for those who wish to see more:

https://files.secureserver.net/0s3zGg7AxRcbAS
Working...
X