Impulse charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse charging

As we know SSG charge battery by using impulse technology. When I connected the oscilloscope at transistor's E and C terminal, it shows impulse waveform. However when I use oscilloscope measure at charging battery, it shows a contant voltage. So I think it is not convincing to claim that the impluse voltage charge the battery.

Hi Bromikey,
    i'm keen to learn about this more could you please elaborate more ..
    thanks in advance.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Bromikey,
      i'm keen to learn about this more could you please elaborate more ..
      thanks in advance.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.

Hi Bromikey,

I am also keen to do what you suggest but I do not understand what you said. Could you please use diagram to describe it? Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

Here's a video that explains what Mikey is talking about.

John K.

Comment

Thanks John, was very concise i wonder the scopes could be of 3D version, people could understand better on what we all are talking about.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

...And what would that 3rd dimension be I wonder?

Comment

Thanks Faraday. I'd love to have a 3D scope! According to Tom Bearden we would be seeing longitudinal waves - would be great to see what they looked like

John K.

Comment

Oh I get it...a 3D scope. People would actually understand if what you are talking about is more clear. A scope will always be 2D: Voltage vs Time. The way John demonstrated in his vid is already 3D. So I am guessing you want a 3D visualization.
                -Take three identical thin microwave oven motor coil plate rotating thingy. Secure them in a 3D spherical coordinate configuration (that is 3 concentric and orthogonal circles, in x, y and z planes) so they form a sphere.
                -Move the tri-coil using a 3D plotter around your battery.
                -Feed the 3 signals and the spatial coordinates to an image processor.

Now it's not that simple. we are looking at something that is not static. So we need a time reference trigger to tie everything together during scanning. Maybe a pulse feature from the driving circuit.

Thanks John for sharing, as always your help and support are very appreciated.

NoFear

Comment

Hi John K,
                  Thanks to you as wel,l Yes i really meant what i said cause how many of us call it a SINUSOIDAL which is the real helix coil like, this thing has degraded in the commercial and in engineering literature as being just called as SINE WAVE, taking SINUSOIDAL perspective of the Wave also reveals its QUASI-longitudinal as per Bearden, so true Bearden is..!
                  the 3-D view would make the Scalar -wave theory clear in the minds of most who really seek to know what this is all about.
                  i'm surely one amoung those..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Thank you Nofear!
                    great to see you put efforts in actually making one in this regard.
                    but as per Einstein 'Imagination is superior to reality'
                    I could imagine what i mentioned here even without making one..of course if you make one that would undoubtedly make you a genies and a testimony to my Imagination, we would eventually need a tool like that once all this runs down in academic teachings.
                    my best wishes for you.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Just talking off the top of my head here.
                      It would seem to me your 3D image would depend on what kind of detector you used for the third axis. For example a magnetic detector could be used to show the E and M field relationship which is used in a defined way in waveguides.
                      As for display, if your detector for whatever you wanted to see (such as a longitudinal detector ) was converted to a voltage input. It could be put into a conventional scope with a Z axis input connector and displayed as a Lissajous pattern. This would not be a 3D image, but it would give a relationship type image on equipment readily available today. The problem is deciding what you are wanting to see and coming up with the detector unit.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                      X