This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    sure thing, take 2 rectangular magnets, place super glue on both north faces, then stick them together north to north. the north is now compressed and "squirts out the sides of the magnets. its very narrow. when assembling the rotor, the magnets go "on edge" so that the seam of the magnet pair is glued to the rotor so it is perpindicular to the rotors circumfernce.

Tom C
    Hi there Tom C,

Nice trick, I can see how this might switch very quickly, I'll give it a go. Curiously, why is this called a scalar north?

Thanks for the assistance, regards

Dwane

Comment

[QUOTE=Prinsloo;5396]Hi Dwane

Take a look at Patrick's YouTube video where he shows the working of these magnets using a computer monitor, this will help you understand the concept quickly.

Maybe some can post a link to the vid ?

Hi there Theunis

Thanks for the link, will find it and give it a look.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
        Hi there Tom C,

Nice trick, I can see how this might switch very quickly, I'll give it a go. Curiously, why is this called a scalar north?

Thanks for the assistance, regards

Dwane
        I dont know...... that is what its been called as long as I can remember. when these magnets are placed around the rotor, the make a "imaginary south" in between them, the south is much stronger than with a normal north pole arrangement.

Tom C

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I dont know...... that is what its been called as long as I can remember. when these magnets are placed around the rotor, the make a "imaginary south" in between them, the south is much stronger than with a normal north pole arrangement.

Tom C

Tom C

Hi there Tom C,
          I have quickly knocked up a single monopole operation using a perspex disk and 5 magnets. I get a standard response. That is, the usual Waveform. Also!!! I removed the wheel and then quickly wound an electro magnet. Lots of bits hanging around in my workshop. I replaced the Wheel of magnets with the newly wound magnet, siting it just above the coil, and then connected this to a pulse circuit at a similar frequency to the rotating magnet wheel. Get a very similar wave form, maybe slightly flatter. Now, here is where we are able to possible see the so called radiant energy. If I disconnect the charging circuit, the neon is activated. So too with the electro magnet. The neon glows. However, there is a difference between the neon discharges. The neon connected to the EM circuit shows just a reddish glow. But, the neon connected to the Wheel circuit also glows reddish but also has a violet discharge associated with it. At the moment, I am reading this Purple layering on top of the reddish glow a "Radiant" efect. It might be able to be isolated so that it can be compressed or used independently or whatever. Just though you might be interested in these observations. I haven't seen this noted on the forum. Then, I haven't read every thread!

Regards
          Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 01-28-2013, 12:30 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Dwane

I can remember the purple glow in the neon's, (looks rather nice), but I was under the impression that it was only when the neon's where used the first time,

I had a couple of times where on these neon's the one filament inside where burn away totally.

Theunis
            Hey !
            WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
            JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
              Dwane

I can remember the purple glow in the neon's, (looks rather nice), but I was under the impression that it was only when the neon's where used the first time,

I had a couple of times where on these neon's the one filament inside where burn away totally.

Theunis
              Hi Prinsloo,
              Thanks for the reply. I think everyone gets the purple/violet glow through the neon when the charging battery is disconnected. I get that. The BEMF has to go somewhere, and its through the neon. So from my perspective, I have to test everything, the violet glow seemed slightly erratic and was demonstrating two issues. So by substituting the rotating magnet field with a stationary magnet filed, I was able to conclude that there might be cause for further investigation of the putple/violet discharge. As we are looking at a theoretical south field existing as the north facing magnets pass over the coil, it might be fair to hypothesise that the south field is producing the violet afterglow. The difficulty is isolating the two events on the scope as there would appear to be a superimposition of one of the two signal on top of the other, or they are occuring simultaneously. To my mind, the pulsed static magnetic field indicates that a standard BEMF is being generated that contains volts and amps: hence the reddish glow at the neon. What has occurred to my mind, and a bit of work will have to be done to test this, is that this might be similar to the Radiant effect first noticed by Tesla with the closing of the switch.

I feel sure that there will be a few others removing their wheels to see if they get the same effect. If so, then its game on to isolate the Purple/violet effect! Maybe.

Regards to you

Dwane

Comment

Dwane

My knowledge of this is futile, but, you my be right in your analogy of the neon glow. Remember the main purpose of the neon is to protect the transistor (to a point), without the neon and a battery connected that spike can go anywhere.

As JohnB did indicate that if you just/only use RE (radiant energy) to charge a battery you will put that battery on the grave yard sooner than later, to little amps and to much radiant same results - graveyard!, also to much amps and the RE effect disappear, so there needs to be a balance between the two, which apparently/probably varies from build to build.

Who knows Dwane maybe you will stumble onto the answer, (please remember to post it), yes it could be BEMF or/and currant or/and RE combination. You might need more advance equipment to dissect that signal as you see it and get the correct balance for the RE spike, that we all strive for but making it a lot easier to obtain.

I my self am still unclear of "the effect" that JohnB said we need to look for and study, (some one must have the vocabulary to describe this "effect" so that everyone can understand and know what we are looking for)

My 2c worth !

Theunis
                Hey !
                WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                  Dwane

My knowledge of this is futile, but, you my be right in your analogy of the neon glow. Remember the main purpose of the neon is to protect the transistor (to a point), without the neon and a battery connected that spike can go anywhere.

As JohnB did indicate that if you just/only use RE (radiant energy) to charge a battery you will put that battery on the grave yard sooner than later, to little amps and to much radiant same results - graveyard!, also to much amps and the RE effect disappear, so there needs to be a balance between the two, which apparently/probably varies from build to build.

Who knows Dwane maybe you will stumble onto the answer, (please remember to post it), yes it could be BEMF or/and currant or/and RE combination. You might need more advance equipment to dissect that signal as you see it and get the correct balance for the RE spike, that we all strive for but making it a lot easier to obtain.

I my self am still unclear of "the effect" that JohnB said we need to look for and study, (some one must have the vocabulary to describe this "effect" so that everyone can understand and know what we are looking for)

My 2c worth !

Theunis
                  Hi there Prinsloo,
                  Thanks for your reply. I can understand your misgivings regarding Radiant effects. Personally, I am not certain about the destructive effects of Radiant energy on batteries. A problem for me with the majority of John Bedini’s experiments/findings is that of his use of lead acid batteries. He clearly states, for whatever reason, that this is his method of utilising the radiant effect. And, we clearly see this is the case. The problem for me is this. From an experimental point of view, the lead in the lead acid battery is a variable, and I think John Bedini would be the first to admit this. This could be a source or partner of the radiant effect. As the resultant material from the radioactive decay of Radium through Radon and Polonium ends at Lead, we might conclude form this that we have a simple interpretation of atomic structure Pb number 82 –often referred as a magic number of protons. Personally, I think that Lead is not without its legacy components. What I mean by this is that lead might be a superconductor of sorts and be a natural semiconductor under certain circumstances. Starting from Radium it is most unlikely that we are going to get a pure atomic structure. We see thousands of isotopes generated from the period table. Thus, without getting too involved, Lead may be being subjected to the distribution of polarised or charged particles due to the pulsing of magnetic fields. Also, the issue is further compounded by the introduction of the constant electrolytic pressure of the acid solution. Not very much is known regarding the actual workings of the lead acid battery. Indeed, very little research has been conducted on the complex reactions taking place. Therefore, from my perspective, I think it is highly unlikely that the so called Radiant effect will damage lead acid batteries. What is more likely to damage lead acid batteries is the current draw down or over voltage spikes.

Hope this helps, and gives you further options for research, regards

Dwane

Comment

Dwane

This can maybe of interest to your research.

Energetic Forum - View Single Post - Tesla experiment, arc IS NOT spark

Theunis
                    Hey !

Comment

new deep cycle baatterys

HI to all

I just want to say thanks for adwice to tom c and dave wing for buying new batterysClick image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0171.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	45353Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0172.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	45354Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0173.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	45355Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0176.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	45356Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0181.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	45357 I got two new deepcycle baterys(12V 200Ah) when I started to charge them they had 12,40V after 20 minutes voltage rised to 12,65 V after 1 hour and few minutes charging batery rised to 13,24V amazing with only hafe of amp of charging curent drive battery voltage was from start to the end of charging 12,18V.
                      I am inprest I never had such a good charging rate.

Any advice how big charging battery bang should I have??

With regards stane

Comment

new deep cycle baatterys

Hi to all
                        Here are some more pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0189.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	45362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0181.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	45358Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0182.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	45359Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0183.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	45360Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0188.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	45361

with regards stane

Comment

Originally posted by stane View Post
                          HI to all

I just want to say thanks for adwice to tom c and dave wing for buying new batterys[ATTACH=CONFIG]1601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1604[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1605[/ATTACH] I got two new deepcycle baterys(12V 200Ah) when I started to charge them they had 12,40V after 20 minutes voltage rised to 12,65 V after 1 hour and few minutes charging batery rised to 13,24V amazing with only hafe of amp of charging curent drive battery voltage was from start to the end of charging 12,18V.
                          I am inprest I never had such a good charging rate.

Any advice how big charging battery bang should I have??

With regards stane
                          Stane,

is your rotor scalar north or regular north? in JB's 6 coil his charging was not as good as he wanted because the fields were regular north and too close together. Ralphs 6 coil had scalars and the switching was better. you can charge different ways with your machine. the wrong thing to do is stack batteries with different internal impedances on the back end. add the SAME batteries in parallel on the back end.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Stane,

is your rotor scalar north or regular north? in JB's 6 coil his charging was not as good as he wanted because the fields were regular north and too close together. Ralphs 6 coil had scalars and the switching was better. you can charge different ways with your machine. the wrong thing to do is stack batteries with different internal impedances on the back end. add the SAME batteries in parallel on the back end.

Tom C
                            Tom,
                            that brings up an excellent question. I'm currently building a 7.5" rotor w/ 6 magnets, and would like to convert to scalar. would it be better to do scalar N, or scalar S?

I currently have all south out vanilla, w/ JB's off set bike wheel trick to limit transistor on time. We're using branched diodes to two battery banks, charging is nice - we're over 1 cop. It would be nice to try and maximize performance, however...
                            Thanks,
                            Patrick

Comment

Patrick, if you don't mind my 2cents; magnetic poles, including the Earth are not equal (asymmetry). Personally, I would use N.

Vtech

Comment

Hi Tom C

My rotor is scalar north like you sugested and I draw it in some other post baterys that you see are 200Ah 12V and one of that batterys is charging battery(13,24V) and second one is drive batery(12,18V) next thing that I will do is buy another 6 batterys and put them in paralel so that I will have 800Ah 12V charging batery and 800Ah 12V drive batery or it would be batther to have 24V 400Ah charging battery and the same drive batery bank?

hope this helps

with regards stane

Comment

Working...
                                X