Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Bedini SSG Multi-Coil

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi TomC

    I draw a pictures how I see the rotor and core, edge of the field ect. if I understand you corectly set up should look like I draw it on the picture (my english is litle rusty and I dident know if we mean the same thing when you were talkin of the coil set up at post #26,28 so I draw a quick picture )hope I understand what you ment, is it correct???

    with regards Stanesuper north.jpg
    Last edited by stane; 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by stane View Post
      Hi TomC

      I draw a pictures how I see the rotor and core, edge of the field ect. if I understand you corectly set up should look like I draw it on the picture (my english is litle rusty and I dident know if we mean the same thing when you were talkin of the coil set up at post #26,28 so I draw a quick picture )hope I understand what you ment, is it correct???

      with regards Stane[ATTACH=CONFIG]825[/ATTACH]
      stane,

      nice drawing that is close to what I am trying to say, what language do you speak as your primary?

      Tom C


      experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi tomc

        It was a sketch but I am glad that is drawen right. I will post few pictures just to build my battery bank whic I would like to rejuvent it would be around 0,5Kw big hope it will work
        I am from Slovenija not slovakija and my primary language is slovenian language.

        with regards stane

        Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        stane,

        nice drawing that is close to what I am trying to say, what language do you speak as your primary?

        Tom C

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by stane View Post
          Hi tomc

          It was a sketch but I am glad that is drawen right. I will post few pictures just to build my battery bank whic I would like to rejuvent it would be around 0,5Kw big hope it will work
          I am from Slovenija not slovakija and my primary language is slovenian language.

          with regards stane
          polje magneta sme dotikati rob tuljavo jedra, ampak komaj. preveč in temeljne oversaturates, premalo in to navada sprožil.

          Tom C


          experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

          Comment


          • #35
            hi tom C


            I am imprest hat down to you

            I understuded what you ment from the pictures
            you know the saying: a picture is worth a thousand words
            I think that is throu


            With regards stane

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by stane View Post
              hi tom C


              I am imprest hat down to you

              I understuded what you ment from the pictures
              you know the saying: a picture is worth a thousand words
              I think that is throu


              With regards stane
              google translate


              Tom C


              experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi tom c


                Need help on my batterys I have A 12V bank of 200AH(2x100Ah) capacaty Problem is that it doesnet want to charge over 13,45 V
                I have to say that this baterys were sulfated and they dident hold charge over 10 V (each one)now after halfe a year they hold 12,3-12,4 V but they do not want to charge over 13,45 V,what can I do to charge them over 14 V ???????

                And then I have a nother battery whic for me is chalange it is german big batery :BANNER 12V 150Ah 800A Buffalo bull SHD
                (SHD stands for super havy duty) this batry is I thing 8 to 10 years old when I got it it hold 11,25 V when I conected it to my energizer voltage rised to 12,64V and after that it started to fall in 24 hours it falled to 11,84V then I discharge it to arount 8 V and started to charge it back but it just doesnt want to go up when I inspected the cells I couldent see anythin wrong so I started to charge it in normal charger with 14,5V and around 5 A I could see that right after I started to charge, first cell started to boil so does this mean that first cell is in short? when I move it arount the voltage strats to rise but after a while it starts to fall down again at the moment voltage is 8,76 V after day and half of charge?can I repair this batery? or I should throu it away??

                P.S

                I have one more battery 60 Ah whic is fully charged at 12 hours of charging (charging current 1A drive current 2,5A) and COP is 1,3 at the moment I don have super pole rotor on machine becouse of the magnets that flow away of the rotor becouse of the glow I will put promesed pictures up the forum of my set up later this weekend.

                With regards Stane

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by stane View Post
                  Hi tom c


                  Need help on my batterys I have A 12V bank of 200AH(2x100Ah) capacaty Problem is that it doesnet want to charge over 13,45 V
                  I have to say that this baterys were sulfated and they dident hold charge over 10 V (each one)now after halfe a year they hold 12,3-12,4 V but they do not want to charge over 13,45 V,what can I do to charge them over 14 V ???????

                  And then I have a nother battery whic for me is chalange it is german big batery :BANNER 12V 150Ah 800A Buffalo bull SHD
                  (SHD stands for super havy duty) this batry is I thing 8 to 10 years old when I got it it hold 11,25 V when I conected it to my energizer voltage rised to 12,64V and after that it started to fall in 24 hours it falled to 11,84V then I discharge it to arount 8 V and started to charge it back but it just doesnt want to go up when I inspected the cells I couldent see anythin wrong so I started to charge it in normal charger with 14,5V and around 5 A I could see that right after I started to charge, first cell started to boil so does this mean that first cell is in short? when I move it arount the voltage strats to rise but after a while it starts to fall down again at the moment voltage is 8,76 V after day and half of charge?can I repair this batery? or I should throu it away??

                  P.S

                  I have one more battery 60 Ah whic is fully charged at 12 hours of charging (charging current 1A drive current 2,5A) and COP is 1,3 at the moment I don have super pole rotor on machine becouse of the magnets that flow away of the rotor becouse of the glow I will put promesed pictures up the forum of my set up later this weekend.

                  With regards Stane
                  1- try to charge each one on a standard charger, you may have one good and one bad battery.
                  2- battery is probably shorted internally, you need a hydrometer. if you are going to rely on batteries for home pwoer, go get some good ones and treat them well.

                  Tom C


                  experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hi tomC

                    Here are the pictures That I promesed I will be doing cop test in the weekend but from first filing batery is charging quick with lower input voltage and amperage. I made my first dataloger picture is down it works in labview program with which I will be able to draw charging and discharging diagram (hardly wait) any sugestions how to inprove it????

                    091020122007.jpg051020121982.jpg051020121983.jpg051020121984.jpg051020121988.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      some more pictures091020122006.jpg051020121991.jpg051020121992.jpg051020121994.jpg091020121996.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Nice spikes
                        h

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hi to all

                          Is it posible that battery doesn boil???? I found this when I opened battery and I saw that at 15,4 V batery doesnt boil mybe few bubles in a minut which is I think negligible??

                          with regards Stane

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thanks Howard

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Really nice spike!

                              Hi Stane and others

                              @ Stane - You will need to stick a price on that data logger, as I for one is looking for one !

                              Glad you got the battery up to 15+ volts, what did you change?

                              A newbie question:
                              Do you connect your O/scope probe between the diode and the collector of the transistor? and the ground wire of the probe to the Primary negative or the Secondary negative ? because each gives you a different reading.

                              Stane, can you please measure the volts on your trigger wire for me, and what base resistor are you using, I think the magnets that I'm using is not strong enough?

                              Thanks

                              Virus
                              Hey !
                              WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                              JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hi prinsloo

                                First thanks on coment second what I chaned hmmm let me think first I conected all buses together like tom C sugested second I chaned rotor from normal north pol to super north pol (whic magnets I used you can see on one of pictures I seended)then I figured out what size of rotor do I want for max performance. my first rotor was litle havier(3-4 kg secon on is for 1/5 lighter and with first roto (normal north)i could reach 16,10 - 16,16,25 V but amperage draw was hier.

                                I conected o scope probe between diode and colector of tr.
                                Ground is conected to - of primary battery all base resistors are 68,4 ohm I Think you can see that on some other pictures in this threet

                                With regards Stan

                                P.S Energizer is not tuned jet the distance betwen the coils and rotor are not the same they are all in 4- 6 mm apart

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X