Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnet configuration in the Bedini 6 coiler as replicated by Ralph.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnet configuration in the Bedini 6 coiler as replicated by Ralph.

I'm considering a build of the 6 coiler that Ralph demonstrated at the last conference, and appears on John's website as well as in a pic in "Free Energy Generation".

The pictures on John's website appear to show two magnets mounted in each space with the north poles together to form a "superpole". It's difficult to tell for sure from the pics because you can't enlarge them, so I was wondering if anyone knows if they are indeed in that configuration.

Thanks

-Woody
    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Woody, yes that is correct. 2 north poles super glued together to make a scalar north pole, or a superpole.

John K.

Comment

Thanks John! I thought that's what it looked like. I know you saw the unit working, so it's good to get an eye witness report! Thanks for the videos you've posted on you tube too! Very informative!

Cheers,

-Woody
      "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Hi, does the Scalar Field evocation adhere only to N-N superpole configuartion ? or does S-S also work similar?
        rgds,
        Faraday88
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi, does the Scalar Field evocation adhere only to N-N superpole configuartion ? or does S-S also work similar?
          rgds,
          Faraday88
          SS works similar. the early window motors had scalar north and scalar south magnets. see the window motor pages from the FEG book.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom C,

Thanks for clarification.

Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
              Woody, yes that is correct. 2 north poles super glued together to make a scalar north pole, or a superpole.

John K.
              Hi John K.

Can you tell me why there is a gap between these 2 magnets,looks like a spacer made of white material,i guess plexi.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                Hi John K.

Can you tell me why there is a gap between these 2 magnets,looks like a spacer made of white material,i guess plexi.
                Thanks
                forelle, they are strips of white tape so Ralph could check the timing.

John K.

Comment

Working...
                X