John K's Superpole Bike Wheel SSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fathershand View Post
    John, please update your first post on this thread to include the core diameter of the spool.
    Thanks
    Tony
    Hey Tony,

all done, updated the first post to add the core of the spool is 18mm in diameter.

I've since changed the setup a few times since the first post. The frame and the bike wheel rotor with the super poles is the same. The circuit I'm testing now is a 10 filar coil on the same sized spool. 130' of 9 x #20 and 1 x #23 for the trigger, twisted clockwise.

The circuit board is the regular SSG circuit with 9 transistors, 470 ohm resistors on each of the bases and all diodes are 1N4007's. The only modification is a FWBR on the output as per the video John Bedini showed in the http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be....html#post2815 thread.

I'm doing some testing with and without the comparator that John showed in that video of various batteries in varying states of health and recording charge and discharge tests with a CBA.

I have already completed some testing of the coil wound both clockwise and counter clockwise, or in both attraction and repulsion modes. Interesting to note that with my super pole rotor I am seeing better results in repulsion mode. My theory is that due to the narrow beam of the super pole north magnets, the mechanical energy produced in attraction mode is not as much as in repulsion mode. I think that with a rotor with magnets in the standard configuration would produce better results. I'm building another rotor with standard magnets to prove this theory, but it will take a while to finish the rotor.

Hopefully I'll get a video done of the setup over the weekend to post to the group.

John K.

Comment

Thank you, John. I am looking forward to seeing your progress on the new setup.
      Tony
      I believe in the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Comment

Hi Tom
        I ordered a RC-2A12 12V Battery Charger from renaissance and i was reading this thread you mentioned that you charged the primary battery with the 2A12 and i`read that we should not use a charged battery from the ssg in the front, and i think that the rc-2A12 should charge like an ssg (negative) or does it charge like the cap pulser (positive)?
        if it charges like the cap pulser how does the cap pulser rejuvenates a battery? or desulfate a battery?

Comment

Originally posted by cindi View Post
          Hi Tom
          I ordered a RC-2A12 12V Battery Charger from renaissance and i was reading this thread you mentioned that you charged the primary battery with the 2A12 and i`read that we should not use a charged battery from the ssg in the front, and i think that the rc-2A12 should charge like an ssg (negative) or does it charge like the cap pulser (positive)?
          if it charges like the cap pulser how does the cap pulser rejuvenates a battery? or desulfate a battery?
          it is a cap pulser style discharge. it desulphates, which increases capacity. the rejuvenators automatically cycle the battery the 2A1`2 does not, you wil have to manually discharge and charge. if you have problems with the charger or do not get your unit, get your money back and buy from tesla chargers. they have much better customer service.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

thanks Tom
            well i am still waiting for the charger and i emailed Renaissance they told me to wait one more week and if i wanted a refund
            Isn`t the charger made in Energenx by John Bedini?

Comment

thanks Tom
              well i am still waiting for the charger and i emailed Renaissance they told me to wait one more week and if i wanted a refund
              Isn`t the charger made in Energenx by John Bedini?
              yes they are made by energenx. how long have you been waiting? they should not sell something if they do not have it in stock.

Tom C

Comment

I´ve been waiting over a month , so i`m tired of waiting and sent them an email today asking for a refund

Comment

Hey cindi, that's too bad. That is really bad service.

In a about a week we'll be ready to launch www.teslagenx.com where you will be able to order chargers, circuit boards, kits, parts and other products - all designed or endorsed by John Bedini.

John K.

Comment

Hey John K.

Are we going to be able to buy products from you in Australia, will you have stock.

How is the wheel going, have you got any clips to show us.

George N.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgey Nico View Post
                      Hey John K.

Are we going to be able to buy products from you in Australia, will you have stock.

How is the wheel going, have you got any clips to show us.

George N.
                      Hey George,

Yes will be able to buy from me in Australia and I will carry some stock and some stock will drop ship straight from Energenx in the US.

The wheel is going good. I got busy with cleaning up the shed over the last week but will shoot a clip in the next few days to show the wheel with the large comparator we'll be selling on the TeslagenX site soon.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                        Hey George,

Yes will be able to buy from me in Australia and I will carry some stock and some stock will drop ship straight from Energenx in the US.

The wheel is going good. I got busy with cleaning up the shed over the last week but will shoot a clip in the next few days to show the wheel with the large comparator we'll be selling on the TeslagenX site soon.

John K.
                        John,
                        This is very exciting to hear it's getting this close. Lot's of friends wanting this one.
                        Also what do you mean large comparator?

Les

Comment

I´ve been waiting over a month , so i`m tired of waiting and sent them an email today asking for a refund
                          have they gotten back to you?
                          Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom
                            They emailed me back begging me to wait one more week and if i did they would send me another five pack Mjl21194 for free,so i will wait

Comment

Originally posted by LesK View Post
                              John,
                              This is very exciting to hear it's getting this close. Lot's of friends wanting this one.
                              Also what do you mean large comparator?

Les
                              Hey Les,

Here's a sneak peek of the large comparator that will be available to order from www.teslagenx.com shortly.

John K.
                              Last edited by John_Koorn; 01-02-2013, 02:48 AM. Reason: better quality video

Comment

Hi john_koorn
                                One thing i still don`t understand
                                What is the difference on charging directly from the output of the coils and the cap dumping circuits and comparator in terms of charge rate ,capacitence AH increase, from one another?

Comment

Working...
                                X