CPD mod - capacitor potentiometer diode modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James,
    I just tried it with a regular off the shelf hobby brush motor. One that has 3 coils. it is a very efficient motor with hundreds of fine windings on each coil 7ohms across two if i'm measuring correct. it spins! I can't get it going very fast unless I push more current though so maybe not ideal for the currentless build.
    KR - Patrick

Comment

patrick try clearing your browsers cache and cookies... ive had problems with sites before and it usually fixes it

Comment

Patrick

James,
        I just tried it with a regular off the shelf hobby brush motor. One that has 3 coils. it is a very efficient motor with hundreds of fine windings on each coil 7ohms across two if i'm measuring correct. it spins! I can't get it going very fast unless I push more current though so maybe not ideal for the currentless build.
        KR - Patrick
        Do you mean that you tried my idea?

An "off the shelf" motor would most likely not be "tuned" to run this way. Even one that is supposed to be run with PWM.

One would need to be deliberate in how they design it. The primary, or trigger coil would need to be close to the secondary run coils, frequency-wise, then the motor can accelerate to "resonance" without fighting different resonant frequencies within the circuit. Look into resonant LC circuits...tell me what you find...deliberately designing a coil to go with the capacitor to give a target frequency...a classic LC resonant circuit...I have been pondering this for a couple months...and have brought it up several time on different threads...I think it will work, and make things really simple, especially with this new "capacitor" thing you came up with...just saying...
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Originally posted by Brodie Gwilliam View Post
          patrick try clearing your browsers cache and cookies... ive had problems with sites before and it usually fixes it
          Hi Brodie,
          thanks for the suggestion :-)
          i've done that and have used the O browser as well as firefox and IE and chrome. I've used different computers in the house, reset my router to defaults etc... Aaron is helping out now seeing if somehow my ip is being blocked. There's an answer out there somewhere. I can't even get to the sites... those are the only two in the whole world...
          no prob with OU.com it's not much fun posting there, there is an animosity for even mentioning Mr Bedini there.... Sad group.
          I'll keep at it - KR - Patrick A.

Comment

Hi James,
            yes, your idea... using the spike generated with my CPD mod.
            I sent it to the off-shelf hobby motor with a cap in parallel, I went through a hand full of caps before I found the right size.

I'm not sure I completely understand how to use an LCR the way you describe. I'll have to watch your progress. These Ideas are all floating in the air, using the CAP to convert the spike is Mr Bedini's as far as I know. He's the first one I every heard talking about using it to convert the energy.
            KR - Patrick

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
            Patrick

Do you mean that you tried my idea?

An "off the shelf" motor would most likely not be "tuned" to run this way. Even one that is supposed to be run with PWM.

One would need to be deliberate in how they design it. The primary, or trigger coil would need to be close to the secondary run coils, frequency-wise, then the motor can accelerate to "resonance" without fighting different resonant frequencies within the circuit. Look into resonant LC circuits...tell me what you find...deliberately designing a coil to go with the capacitor to give a target frequency...a classic LC resonant circuit...I have been pondering this for a couple months...and have brought it up several time on different threads...I think it will work, and make things really simple, especially with this new "capacitor" thing you came up with...just saying...

Comment

Patrick

OK...I have to finish my big SS charger first:

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=94

It runs the variation of your CPD mod I described (trigger winding wound to a certain inductance, paired to the capacitance of the capacitor, determining a planned frequency, that works at either position across the trigger coil, or across the pot, as you normally do---just easier to put it across the pot).

Once that is done, I can start building the motor we are describing , as well as my wife's small battery charger (AA, AAA, 9v, cell phone, laptop), that will most likely be solar powered. She has been asking me to build one for two years--at least.

Hope you find out what's cuasing the log-in problem. Maybe then, pass that on in case it happens to the rest of us...stay safe.

Comment

Patrick

Here is a simple calculator for determining frequency of an LC circuit:

http://www.deephaven.co.uk/lc.html

Cheers!
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-16-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Hello Patrick
                  Theses are only suggestions, with the wish to help you further your most excellent research, and thank you for sharing with us.
                  No intention to tell you how do to your experiment.

High voltage power lines use the voltage to carry the power rather than the current, because it's more efficient.

The voltage spike charges the external capacitor (no much current charging the capacitor), but when the external capacitor
                  discharges, the electron current goes though the entire length/resistance of your coil, this is possibly an energy leak.

Have you ever noticed that when you see a coil ringing, from a sharp transient, how many cycles it rings before the
                  oscillation dies. Just imagine if that was a low frequency resonance coil, and each of the cycles was a magnet going
                  past the coil. That would be very cool

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                  You can use the internal capacitance of coil, in a series LC circuit or a parallel LC circuit, according to your construction.
                  I will post the construction of a series LC construction, and the construction a parallel LC circuit.
                  Series Construction

Parallel Construction

The Parallel Construction is a normal coil, but designed to have a high capacitance between the winding's.

Here is a link to make your own electrolytic capacitor, 500uF one too.

How to make an electrolyte capacitor.
                  http://rimstar.org/science_electroni..._capacitor.htm

Enjoy

Most
                  Kindest
                  Regards
                  Nityesh Schnaderbeck

Comment

More about the coil capacitor construction.

I have experimented with Tesla Pancake coils, I have transmitted and received power, with 1 wire connection. I have found that you can also stack pancake coils on top of each other and it still works. Eric Dollard, said, something like "you can use any coil, make it resonate, connect 1 wire to earth and the other wire to an antenna. Then with another identical coil, you can receive the power, with 1 wire in the earth and the other wire as an antenna.

The electrostatic pressure waves exist between the winding's, and these waves can be transmitted or received with resonating coils.

Ok so you have 6 identical, motor coil/capacitor constructions, and they all resonate at the same frequency, when the motor is operating, the electrostatic pressure waves of all the coils are going to interact with each other, since they are resonating at the same frequency, as the magnet per second of the motor.

Each coil is going to get a magnetic hit, as the magnet goes past, (the magnetic component), When the coils are between the magnets(approx), all the coils will electrostatically interact(the electrostatic component) with each other, this can amplify, the energy in the coils. (group resonance). The capacitance of the coil/capacitor construction, stores the energy when the coil is between the magnets, and when the magnet triggers, the coil discharge, the magnetic charge and the electrostatic charge are put together, as voltage and current.

So if all coils are identical, and resonating they can transfer energy into each other, though the atmosphere, just like with teslas wireless transmitter and receiver.

So what do you think will happen, if you used a parallel coil/capacitor construction (an LC Tank circuit) as a motor coil. A Tank circuit has high impedance at resonance, so will draw very little current from the source. And then you have a series coil/capacitor construction as a generator coil. (a series LC circuit).
                    An LC series circuit has very low impedance at resonance. Which will give you some current. The parallel coil/capacitor construction and the series coil/capacitor construction are resonating at the same frequency.

You could have the parallel coil/capacitor construction(High impedance at resonance) as the primary of a transformer, and series coil/capacitor construction(low impedance at resonance) as a secondary. Lets say this transformer has a closed magnetic path.
                    But the electrostatic field that exists between the coil winding's is an open path. Open path(energy collection), closed path (energy discharge).

With the parallel coil/capacitor construction and the series coil/capacitor construction, at resonance have very, very low resistance, resulting in more sustained oscillations.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Enjoy

Most
                    Kindest
                    Regards
                    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-15-2015, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

This is what I have been hinting at for months now.

However, I have been approaching it with an "off the shelf parts" perspective, which for most, is the skill level that is achievable.

While I am not at the place, yet, to experiment with you integral idea (need to build some more practical units first), I feel you are on to something. After all the Germans did it and if one were to look at the "Lockridge Device" DVD, they would see it.

What most people do not understand it that Patrick's CPD mod is simply a series LC circuit with a parallel resistor with the cap--in other words, an L series, RC parallel resonant tuned circuit like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L...C_parallel.svg And, that the parallel cap with the inductor in Patrick's demonstration beginning at post #56, is a "parallel LC" circuit...Gee, sound familiar???

And, that one should "intentionally" tune it to a specified frequency, yet most do not understand this, and just "hit and miss" try capacitors "willy-nilly" until it oscillates...Here is an easy online calculator: http://www.deephaven.co.uk/lc.html

In my opinion, one just needs to calculate the inductance and capacitance for the desired frequency, and BUILD it that way...and BUILD it with so-called "helpful" not "harmful" frequencies in mind...I say this, and almost everybody thinks I am a "nutter"...

I applaud you for pursuing this...
                      Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-15-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh, et al

So with the above conversation, and the topic of this thread now coming to a more clear perspective, lets look at John B's zero-force motor again...here is that diagram found in his FEG book:

Switching can be done this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cfHcb7qd8

Using Patrick's CPD mod should bring the motor to resonance. The above diagram shows the capacitors already in place to run at a calculated frequency. I think most people have missed this. LC resonance calculations for the run coils would most likely need to be worked out for the same frequency for best results

AND, if one could incorporate Netysh's idea for capacitance...then "Bob's your uncle" (sorry Bob, no pun intended, just colloquial emphasis)

Is anyone catching on yet?
                        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-15-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Hello jamesgray3rd Thankyou for you very interesting comments.

I think that With John Bedini's zero force motor, the capacitors are inside the coil, sure. I think the schematic was drawn to represent, the capacitance inside the coil, and the schematic shows that it is a tank circuit, and tank circuits have very high impedance to the resonance frequency, while all other frequencies are shorted out.

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                          not bad, give this a spin...
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5012[/ATTACH]
                          core, no core... the key is MINIMAL ON time, use a different timing rotor with smaller magnets and a skinny core on the trigger coil - or use a hall sensor with tiny magnets, anything to use as little power/current as possible. Harvest the spike only do not waste the current...
                          Kind Regards,
                          Patrick A.
                          This motor setup is very much like the Tesla, wireless technology, in a lot of ways. The power coil is transmitter coil, and the motor coils are the receiving coils, all coils have a common connection, the same as the ground connection between the transmitter and receiver, of teslas wireless pancake coil technology.

Instead of have transmitting and receiving antennas, the antennas are connected directly to each other. It would be an interesting experiment, to use transmitting and receiving antennas with this motor, just to see if it works, you will probably need the parallel capacitors to be inside the coils.

In my wireless pancake coil experiment, it also worked if I connected the antennas together, not wireless connected this way, but the transmitter and receiving coils were still resonating together. (similar to the above motor).

For my wireless experiment to work, I had to have at least 1 wire connected from the transmitter and receiver, the ground connection, no need to have a wire in the ground, if you connected the ground connections of the 2 coils together.

Most
                          Kindest
                          Regards
                          Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                          Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-15-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh et al

I have heard of people, using this technology, attaching an actual earth ground (like the house mains ground post that is driven into the earth) to the ground side on their machines, and then they charge better...

At that point, I think we're getting into some things where we might want to look into Eric Dollard's "Crystal Radio Initiative" information, which uses inductors with capacitors and earth ground, for that. Actually, the info I looked at has an inductor taking energy from a set-up wirelessly, as you say.

Then, If one were to really go that route, they should also look at a harmonic of the Schumann Resonance found in nature, that is measurable at about 8-10 octaves above 8.5 hz or so...and that is 2060.8 hz (This frequency is found in nature as a longitudinal or scalar wave)...does anyone remember me talking about that, say, a year ago???

One could add that component to any one of these builds...after all, how would you like to have "nature" help "push that swing???...just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho View Post
                              Hi Nityesh et al

Then, If one were to really go that route, they should also look at a harmonic of the Schumann Resonance found in nature, that is measurable at about 8-10 octaves above 8.5 hz or so...and that is 2060.8 hz (This frequency is found in nature as a longitudinal or scalar wave)...does anyone remember me talking about that, say, a year ago???

One could add that component to any one of these builds...after all, how would you like to have "nature" help "push that swing???...just saying...
                              I remember you talking about frequencies a year ago, in relation to the omibus 80 strand solid state oscillator. That 80 strand oscillator, is still the best machine, with the highest COP I have ever built. Even after all these years of experimenting with other devices. I am planning on having this inside a metal frame pyramid, because it will look cool. and to see what will happen, the coil will be inside the kings chamber.

I would also like to try the Genius CPD mod of Patricks on the 80 strand omnibus, and I'm sure he would be interested in the results.

Most
                              Kindest
                              Regards
                              Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                              Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-16-2015, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

I remember you talking about frequencies a year ago, in relation to the omibus 80 strand solid state oscillator. That 80 strand oscillator, is still the best machine, with the highest COP I have ever built. Even after all these years of experimenting with other devices. I am planning on having this inside a metal frame pyramid, because it will look cool. and to see what will happen, the coil will be inside the kings chamber.

I would also like to try the Genius CPD mod of Patricks on the 80 strand omnibus, and I'm sure he would be interested in the results.
                                Wow! I'd love to see that!

I would still love to build a replica of that, however, I no longer can lift weights above 5-10 lbs due to nerve damage. Maybe someday I could build a "mini-omnibus" in your honour...that would be cool. Can't wait to see the big guy inside a pyramid! That would be awesome!
                                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-16-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X