CPD mod - capacitor potentiometer diode modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Patrick

Holy cow! I was thinking that before you even mentioned it! What are the odds!?! Thank you for sharing this.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Hi Patrick et al

I wonder if we could use that for this?

Comment

I see, with that explanation it makes more sense.

James I could see tuning becoming a challenge with a setup like that. Not that it could not be done but basically what is happening in your drawing is that the coil is not conducting UNTIL the cap fills and the resistance changes enough to discharge through the coil. To get multiple coils to sync up on that cycle might be difficult.

Anyway just a quick thought on it, not a deep analysis.

Similar to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:T...on_3_300ms.gif
        Last edited by BobZilla; 12-07-2015, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
          Hi Patrick et al

I wonder if we could use that for this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5005[/ATTACH]
          not bad, give this a spin...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Spike-Driver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	48736
          core, no core... the key is MINIMAL ON time, use a different timing rotor with smaller magnets and a skinny core on the trigger coil - or use a hall sensor with tiny magnets, anything to use as little power/current as possible. Harvest the spike only do not waste the current...
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick A.

Comment

Hi Patrick and Bob, et al

Bob, the reason I posted that photo, was because it is one John B. has as a design for his "Zero-Force" motor (directly out of his FEG book), and I had brought up the topic, on another thread, regarding setting up an oscillating frequency to run it, since the capacitor/inductor parts of the circuits resemble LC circuits, and the zero-force motor starts up on its own, with the magnets riding the flux of the coils in parallel with the rotor...and yes, you might still need switching, but maybe only as a way to provide feedback for the oscillations...Patrick, your design has the coils in parallel...John's has them in series...interesting. (hehehe...rubbing hands together...can't wait to try it out).
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-07-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hey James,
              Well like I said I was just giving a quick comment on what I was seeing. I still think looking at that there would be tuning issues to deal with. I know that when you put a cap in parallel with resistance that you get a play between the cap and the resistance. This is actually what happens with Patrick's CPD on the front side, the cap fills until the point that the resistance becomes greater than the other parallel path across the pot or resistor and it jumps that path, and taking it just one step farther I would think the coil would work the same way because it is after all a resistance. It would very much depend on the size of the cap and the size of the coil (or resistance of the coil). Hmm as I'm wrinting this it makes me think if we could make a cap dump in the same way without fets or switching.

Anyway thanks to Patrick for sharing and everyone else for the interesting conversation.

Comment

Hi Bob

I was alluding to how the circuit resembles a parallel LC circuit, which a capacitor is put in parallel with an "inductor" not a "resistor" otherwise know as an resonant circuit. In a "parallel" LC circuit, when it is in resonance, the circuit has only the resistance of the circuit...in this case, the inductor (coil) and any resistors in the circuit. When the circuit is "oscillating" in resonance, the inductor (coil) saturates, collapses, and then reverses, then saturates, collapses, then reverses, as long as the circuit is running and there is feedback (sound like anything familiar?)...this is done at whatever frequency one designs it for. Patrick's CPD mod is in reality, an LC or tank circuit (with the pot functioning as a tunable inductor) having a diode directing the pulse. No reason we couldn't try to design a motor that ran that way, after all, it is the "inductor" that draws the magnet in, in the case of a motor with coils in parallel (like the photo of John's zero force motor I posted), and then the magnet rides the flux, and is not "pulled" to the core, and if the inductor is resonating at a certain frequency...one would just need to figure out how to provide the feedback. A transistor would be the obvious way, but if there were no transistors??? I don't know, how did they do it in the "old days"???

Here is a page describing a resonant LC circuit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

Nuff said, I guess...I won't try to kick a dead horse. I will try it when I get time after my current, and next project is done, and then report back...

Either way, I think your build has some real potential...good work!
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-07-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                  not bad, give this a spin...
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]5012[/ATTACH]
                  core, no core... the key is MINIMAL ON time, use a different timing rotor with smaller magnets and a skinny core on the trigger coil - or use a hall sensor with tiny magnets, anything to use as little power/current as possible. Harvest the spike only do not waste the current...
                  Kind Regards,
                  Patrick A.
                  That's is a very interesting motor design, using a back spike of a coil to power motor/generator coils(with external parallel capacitor).

If you had the parallel capacitance, inside the coil, that would be the very best, this way you can make the effect of resistance way less giving you more sustained resonance. Normally a standard SSG coil has a capacitance too small to make the coil resonate at a frequency low enough to match the magnets per second of your motor/generator. But there can be ways to increase the capacitance inside the coil. You can wind with copper foil tape. Or pull apart an electrolytic capacitor, unwound it and wind the capacitor inside your foil wound coil. Having the capacitance inside the coil also allows for energy exchange between the electrostatic field, of the coil and the magnetic field of the coil at resonance. This way the magnetic field and the electrostatic field are naturally crossing at 90 degrees to each other . Like inside an atom the where an electrostatic field crosses the magnetic field shell by 90 degrees. Atoms are small free energy machines, they are also motor/generators.

Here is a link to a coil/capacitor experiment.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...5&d=1417186462

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...4&d=1417186431

I hope this can create more ideas.

Thankyou Patrick for your post.

Most
                  Kindest
                  Regards
                  Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                  Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-08-2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                    That's is a very interesting motor design, using a back spike of a coil to power motor/generator coils(with external parallel capacitor).

If you had the parallel capacitance, inside the coil, that would be the very best, this way you can make the effect of resistance way less giving you more sustained resonance. Normally a standard SSG coil has a capacitance too small to make the coil resonate at a frequency low enough to match the magnets per second of your motor/generator. But there can be ways to increase the capacitance inside the coil. You can wind with copper foil tape. Or pull apart an electrolytic capacitor, unwound it and wind the capacitor inside your foil wound coil. Having the capacitance inside the coil also allows for energy exchange between the electrostatic field, of the coil and the magnetic field of the coil at resonance. This way the magnetic field and the electrostatic field are naturally crossing at 90 degrees to each other . Like inside an atom the where an electrostatic field crosses the magnetic field shell by 90 degrees. Atoms are small free energy machines, they are also motor/generators.

Here is a link to a coil/capacitor experiment.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...5&d=1417186462

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...4&d=1417186431

I hope this can create more ideas.

Thankyou Patrick for your post.

Most
                    Kindest
                    Regards
                    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                    Hi Nityesh,
                    Trying to wrap my head around this. So you have unraveled a capacitor, wrapped it around a ferrite rod then insulated, then a copper wire wrapped around all that. The wire is not physically connected to the “capacitor” portion of the build but does electrostatically interact with the magnetic field of the coil… then you were using all this to monitor the battery spikes.

How did you connect all that in a circuit, that is - how are you “pulsing” the coil and where did the coil sit physically - next to the battery?

Finally, what were the results of your experiment? Can you provide a link so I can read more?
                    Sounds interesting.
                    KR – Patrick A.

Comment

Hello Patrick, Thank you for your reply,

The experiment I showed you, was to join the electrostatic flux portion of the coil, with the electrostatic flux of a capacitor by wrapping the capacitor inside the coil, and also Join the magnetic flux portion of the capacitor with the magnetic flux of the coil.

So I made up this experiment, to see what would happen. It is a capacitor wrapped around a ferrite core, and a coil wound on top. The only thing useful this experiment did was to give me very clean spikes from the battery. The capacitor portion was connected to the battery, while it was charging, and I connected a scope to the coil portion. Since connecting meters on battery's while charging, on a classic SSG, can effect your COP. I thought I could use these spikes from the coil to make a self tuning SSG, that can self tune it's self to different batteries.

I meant to show you this experiment as an example of how you can join capacitors and coils together so they are one. In your case you would have a different capacitor coil construction.

I don't think this idea is new, search for "ferromagnetic capacitors". in google, "ferromagnetic capacitors" aren't available to the public, as far as I know.

In my experiments with coils and capacitors, and making them resonate. I found that when using an external capacitor connected in parallel with a coil at resonance, the coil would get warm, but if I made the coil resonate with it's own internal capacitance the coil would stay cold.

When the capacitor is external, the current has to flow through the entire length of wire of the coil, at resonance the impedance's of the capacitor and coil cancel each other out, but you are still left with resistance.

When the capacitor is inside the coil, the capacitance exists between the winding's, and at resonance the current does not have to flow through the entire length of wire, because the capacitor plates are between the winding's, reducing the effect of resistance. I have a feeling this is the secret behind many self powered motors.

Winding a multi filer coil and connecting the winding's back through themselves, increases the voltage between the winding's, increasing the energy stored in the electrostatic field, this technique also increases the internal capacitance of a coil.

In the DVD Part 14 "The Lockridge Device"

The original device had a capacitor constructed, made from 2 30 feet long copper thick copper foil, with waxed paper between them, and this capacitor was wound around, the converted 12V Generator. This capacitor, is also a tape wound bi-filer coil. It could be very possible that the coil portion of this capacitor construction was used and was one of the secrets behind the The Lockridge Device.

The construction of this capacitor, it has a magnetic iron core (the iron case of the generator) to enhance the inductance of the coil. And has a a dielectric to enhance the capacitance between the plates (the capacitance between the tape wound bi filer winding's).

You think that maybe this capacitor on The Lockridge Device is a "ferromagnetic capacitor". (a special coil designed to resonate at a low frequency).

With self charging capacitors "Canauba Wax" works the very best. It is like an electrostatic magnet, where you can lock in the electrostatic field. It would be an interesting experiment to use paper waxed with "Canauba Wax" in a coil capacitor construction.

In some constructions you may have a dielectric that is magnetic, and an insulator. (a plastic magnet maybe)

You can use the internal capacitance of coil, in a series LC circuit or a parallel LC circuit, according to your construction.
                      I will post the construction of a series LC construction, and the construction a parallel LC circuit.

In your motor design, Patrick if the capacitor was inside the coil, with your motor design.

Then some magic can happen, you will be charging the capacitance of your low frequency resonant coil, with a radiant spike (with lots of holes, and not much electrons). The coil capacitance exchanges the energy back into the coil with very low resistance. Since the entire length of the wire is the capacitor plate/s. This motor design is super awesome. This motor design is a special motor that runs on radiant spikes. If the capacitor is external then, you are charging your coil with electrons(the dipole killer).
                      , but if you are charging the capacitance of your coil, then you are charging your capacitor coil construction with holes.
                      It is more efficient to let the internal capacitance of your coil capacitor construction convert the holes into electrons to magnetize the coil.

Free Energy Tech talk is good for the soul.

Most
                      Kindest
                      Regards
                      Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                      Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-09-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

I can't wait to see that!

...You can use the internal capacitance of coil, in a series LC circuit or a parallel LC circuit, according to your construction.
                        I will post the construction of a series LC construction, and the construction a parallel LC circuit.

Comment

Something strange is happening with my connection.
                          I can not get to this website or the energetic Forum website unless I use an app that hides my IP address. Then once I log in, I can not post. I'm seeing that others are able to post so perhaps there is something going on with my computer or connection. I'm using the anonymous Tor browser to write this so let's see if it goes through... I was not able to post at Energetic Forum.

I'll just say this in case it is my last post. If anyone has ever had a very close self runner using the Bedini/Cole bipolar switch, pay close attention to these last few posts and the vid...
                          Cheers,
                          Patrick A.

Comment

Patrick, I sure hope this is not your last post. I have had similar things happens, but maybe I am not as much a threat as you. I will pray for your safety and support as I can!

I would like to comment on the capacitor/inductor talk as well and bring up erfinder again. He viewed the coil as a capacitor and I can't help but think about the chris sykes (sp) anti series coil design to be used as the capacitor in this topic. Last winter I experimented with paralleling coils with anti series wound coils and have documented my results on paper somewhere at home but I did not see anything remarkable at that time. This was with the little 3pmp kit a rotored machine and I always had a battery or cap on the output. However, I am not done with those experiments and still believe there is something to be found there. I would also mention that I am a "wannabe" scientist, I only understand 1/4 of what I read and maybe even less of what I see. Thanks for what has been shared so far. Aln

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                            Hello Patrick, Thank you for your reply,

The experiment I showed you, was to join the electrostatic flux portion of the coil, with the electrostatic flux of a capacitor by wrapping the capacitor inside the coil, and also Join the magnetic flux portion of the capacitor with the magnetic flux of the coil.

So I made up this experiment, to see what would happen. It is a capacitor wrapped around a ferrite core, and a coil wound on top. The only thing useful this experiment did was to give me very clean spikes from the battery. The capacitor portion was connected to the battery, while it was charging, and I connected a scope to the coil portion. Since connecting meters on battery's while charging, on a classic SSG, can effect your COP. I thought I could use these spikes from the coil to make a self tuning SSG, that can self tune it's self to different batteries.

I meant to show you this experiment as an example of how you can join capacitors and coils together so they are one. In your case you would have a different capacitor coil construction.

I don't think this idea is new, search for "ferromagnetic capacitors". in google, "ferromagnetic capacitors" aren't available to the public, as far as I know.

In my experiments with coils and capacitors, and making them resonate. I found that when using an external capacitor connected in parallel with a coil at resonance, the coil would get warm, but if I made the coil resonate with it's own internal capacitance the coil would stay cold.

When the capacitor is external, the current has to flow through the entire length of wire of the coil, at resonance the impedance's of the capacitor and coil cancel each other out, but you are still left with resistance.

When the capacitor is inside the coil, the capacitance exists between the winding's, and at resonance the current does not have to flow through the entire length of wire, because the capacitor plates are between the winding's, reducing the effect of resistance. I have a feeling this is the secret behind many self powered motors.

Winding a multi filer coil and connecting the winding's back through themselves, increases the voltage between the winding's, increasing the energy stored in the electrostatic field, this technique also increases the internal capacitance of a coil.

In the DVD Part 14 "The Lockridge Device"

The original device had a capacitor constructed, made from 2 30 feet long copper thick copper foil, with waxed paper between them, and this capacitor was wound around, the converted 12V Generator. This capacitor, is also a tape wound bi-filer coil. It could be very possible that the coil portion of this capacitor construction was used and was one of the secrets behind the The Lockridge Device.

The construction of this capacitor, it has a magnetic iron core (the iron case of the generator) to enhance the inductance of the coil. And has a a dielectric to enhance the capacitance between the plates (the capacitance between the tape wound bi filer winding's).

You think that maybe this capacitor on The Lockridge Device is a "ferromagnetic capacitor". (a special coil designed to resonate at a low frequency).

With self charging capacitors "Canauba Wax" works the very best. It is like an electrostatic magnet, where you can lock in the electrostatic field. It would be an interesting experiment to use paper waxed with "Canauba Wax" in a coil capacitor construction.

In some constructions you may have a dielectric that is magnetic, and an insulator. (a plastic magnet maybe)

You can use the internal capacitance of coil, in a series LC circuit or a parallel LC circuit, according to your construction.

In your motor design, Patrick if the capacitor was inside the coil, with your motor design.

Then some magic can happen, you will be charging the capacitance of your low frequency resonant coil, with a radiant spike (with lots of holes, and not much electrons). The coil capacitance exchanges the energy back into the coil with very low resistance. Since the entire length of the wire is the capacitor plate/s. This motor design is super awesome. This motor design is a special motor that runs on radiant spikes. If the capacitor is external then, you are charging your coil with electrons(the dipole killer).
                            , but if you are charging the capacitance of your coil, then you are charging your capacitor coil construction with holes.
                            It is more efficient to let the internal capacitance of your coil capacitor construction convert the holes into electrons to magnetize the coil.

Free Energy Tech talk is good for the soul.

Most
                            Kindest
                            Regards
                            Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                            Last edited by aln; 12-10-2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Hi Patrick

Hope things are going well with you. I need to consider Tor, as well.

Going back to the "cap across the coil" and "bifilar trigger" ideas. Why not use the bifilar trigger with CPD mod (for frequency control) pulsing the motor much like a PWM set-up??? That is what I was trying to hint at. Set it up like this: Bifilar trigger coil with CPD mod Like a tank circuit--one could approximate the frequency they desired it to run at by calculating the induction of the coil, with the capacitance of the cap, and then the pot adjusts for frequency and amperage (I have already done this as a test for my current SS SSG build), then the diode sends the pulse to the run coil(s) that have the capacitors across them. This could work just like a PWM motor! One needn't trigger it with the rotor! The run coils, with their corresponding capacitors, should be tuned to the same frequency range (LC circuit resonance calculation)--in other words, wind the coils for the same inductance and use the same capacitors, then Bob's your uncle! Ultra-low current and really big pop to the rotor! Since one would be running it like an induction motor (which parallel coils would do), and the trigger works like a PWM, one needn't fuss over trigger timing on the rotor...That is what I have been trying to hint at all along!
                              Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-10-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Hi James and Aln,
                                so far so good - comcast claims they are not blocking anything... I still can not get to this site or energetic forum without the help of Tor Browser which logs me out soon after I log in...

James - how would we time such a PWM motor? Or would we just spin it until it hits the correct freq?

So, using the window motor, I've been running it with two very high impedance coils 90 degrees from one another using bipolar switch. The output of that switch goes to the second "spike-coil"

If you have ever tuned one of those babies, you know you can get to a point where you are running the primary coil on micro watts, and if you speed it up by hand it then charges the source.... now employ the "spike-coil" as long as you are still getting a spike off the main coil.

I have not seen many around who have such a window motor (D.H.) :-)
                                I can't get it to work with the B kit, but it is running well with my little self made one.

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                                Hi Patrick

Hope things are going well with you. I need to consider Tor, as well.

Going back to the "cap across the coil" and "bifilar trigger" ideas. Why not use the bifilar trigger with CPD mod (for frequency control) pulsing the motor much like a PWM set-up??? That is what I was trying to hint at. Set it up like this: Bifilar trigger coil with CPD mod Like a tank circuit--one could approximate the frequency they desired it to run at by calculating the induction of the coil, with the capacitance of the cap, and then the pot adjusts for frequency and amperage (I have already done this as a test for my current SS SSG build), then the diode sends the pulse to the run coil(s) that have the capacitors across them. This could work just like a PWM motor! One needn't trigger it with the rotor! The run coils, with their corresponding capacitors, should be tuned to the same frequency range (LC circuit resonance calculation)--in other words, wind the coils for the same inductance and use the same capacitors, then Bob's your uncle! Ultra-low current and really big pop to the rotor! Since one would be running it like an induction motor (which parallel coils would do), and the trigger works like a PWM, one needn't fuss over trigger timing on the rotor...That is what I have been trying to hint at all along!

Comment

Working...
                                X