No announcement yet.

Bedini Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mikey.... draw the circuit...... do it again.... I have drawn it 100 times or more. off the dVd draw the circuits till you understand what GEN mode is doing... I am not advanced I just keep doing things differently not waiting for someone to show me. the lats time at the shop I asked him if there was ANYTHING else, he said nope you got it ALL, which means YOU got it all. if you have 2 MATCHED batteries 1 front 1 back, and there is NO radiant in gen mode, can you swap them back to front till they are both charged? did you even think to try it? if you have not built a ROTORED SG please do and try it... if you refuse to build a bike wheel all bets are off. The book you want to read is by Tom Bearden it is energy from the vacuum concepts and principles, it will get you thinking about open paths.... and magnetic paths Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Mike and everybody, you're free to discuss anything on the DVD. We only ask that no one posts the circuits. JB wants people to post their results here so go ahead and do that.

JB did make an error when he first drew the gen mode circuit on the board, but he did correct himself and drew the correct circuit later on in the DVD. It will only work one way. The people that have the DVD will know what I'm talking about if they study the circuits carefully.

My advice for anyone who has the DVD is to study the circuits very carefully. What I do is draw them out and then study every component and what it does at each stage of one complete cycle of the circuit. There is no voodoo in any of the circuits, they are completely by the book. What's not in the book is what the circuits do to the batteries - the batteries are key.

I would not use the Alum batteries until you completely understand what every component in the circuits are doing - including the batteries. Just use good batteries, the ones that JB recommends, and you will get the results he does. Let's not over-complicate this. JB has given everything here, all you have to do is build to spec - that includes the rotor! If you're not getting the results JB is the only explanation is that you didn't build it right. Period.

John K.

Comment

Thanks Tom C , your recommandations sounds promising!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom C;9621]
          Originally posted by brodonh View Post

Don,

the DVD was filmed a month before the show, not at the show. the generator mod is what was running when the whole room saw it. so I dont know what to tell you the gen mod circuit is what he was running did it with cap dump and without..... the glass was full on the back so it began filling up elsewhere.
          Tom,

No harm done Tom, unless I'm guiltly.

I want you to do well with your business.

bro d

Comment

[QUOTE=brodonh;9665]
            Originally posted by Tom C View Post

Tom,

No harm done Tom, unless I'm guiltly.

I want you to do well with your business.

bro d
            you are not guilty of anything Don, just wanted to make sure that I was communicating what I saw at the conference. the DVD has the same circuit that was shown that is all. on another note.... not going to make it to Haiti this year unfortunately.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              its not complicated.... in generator mode the charge battery was full it had topped out almost 16 volts. at that point the primary battery began climbing. let it run watch what happens. it happened in a room of 150 people. after the charge battery is full. for just a moment think about what it would take to shuttle energy back to the front.

Tom C

Thanks Tom for posting this detail - it was missing from the 2 posts regarding this over at EF. I love the new DVD's and recommend that everyone get them - as mandatory for working with the SG. I'll make every effort to be at the next conference! Now I understand what the "information" is that JB is referring to in EFTV Volume 6 where he's giving a one-on-one lecture at the end of the video. I'm referring to what JB says is in the spike when you peer inside... I'll be going through the 4 versions and posting results at some point soon...

All the best,

Luther

Comment

Working...
              X