SSG with pickup coil not affected by Lenz possible OU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSG with pickup coil not affected by Lenz possible OU

Anybody interested in an addition to the SSG to get more out of it using the 30% mechanical rotation energy.
    It speeds up under load, have to do more tests but looks promising.

anguseffect - YouTube

Karel

Originally posted by knagtegl View Post
    Anybody interested in an addition to the SSG to get more out of it using the 30% mechanical rotation energy.
    It speeds up under load, have to do more tests but looks promising.

anguseffect - YouTube

Karel
    Karel,

so first off how is the charging? with just the SG circuit are you getting over 1? if you are not there yet you need to focus on that. I have not see n your report on this aspect ye..... very interesting coil arrangement!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom,

I will be back to that later but at the moment I have not the time and the right temperatures to test this in the right way
      but its charging quite well but not over 1. You can study this for years and still not know everything about the ssg.
      I just could not resist this experiment and it has very intersting results and maybe some other more advanced people want to look in to this.

Karel

Comment

Hi Karel,

i am expertimenting actually on the same idea. My generator coil is charging a third battery 12V/1,2AH while the current draw is about 80 mA from
        the primary battery 12V/3AH. But i have lower rpms caused by the gen.coil. It would be great if you know the trick, how to give the machine more speed,
        as you say. Is it the U formed iron through your spools and a special spacing to the magnets, or what?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	45228

greetings

Comment

Hobbyrobotik,

The way I think this works:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it8Af...exdyQA&index=1

The original idear is on : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ZpX...ELOo5Q&index=2

I just know that it works.

Karel

Comment

Hi all,

I believe John Bedini has tried to show this in the ferris wheel thread over at energetic forums months ago. Patrick was the first one to post the link to the rediscovery of this effect... It was anguswangus, in his research he ultimately figured it out or opened a door to something that is definitely worth trying. Check him out on you tube.

I could be wrong but I will say these things any way in the hopes of the learning for myself and others. I would appreciate it very much if John Bedini would add insight or outright corrections so we all can learn more...

The way I see it is... That there are at least two magnetic currents flowing at the same time in any single electrical wire in use, but are in reverse or opposing flow of each other. A magnet as we know has two opposite poles, but on each north or south face there is opposing magnetic streams flowing in opposite directions as well and it may be able to be broken down further yet... But I will not go there at this time. That being said...

What you want is to lock in or capture both magnetic ( south and north) streams within a closed magnetic loop for a brief period of time, then break away from this magnetic loop thus capturing, or spooning out the potential energy from the magnets north and south magnetic closed loop. As the dipole or dipoles in this closed magnetic loop break free from the magnets, which generate the constantly circulating opposing magnetic loop currents, the vacuum tries to maintain the dipole configuration by trying to fill in the collapsing dipole but it cannot, it is fighting a losing battle, hence this is where we get our negative energy from the vacuum and we can use this to charge a secondary battery or run other loads like John Bedini has demonstrated many times. I believe this is the only way we can get the high voltage spike. The question must be asked. How is it we only had the potential voltage of our primary battery to begin with, yet we were able to generate such large voltage spikes simply by putting an excess gradient of 12 volts across our coil or inductor? Where else could the extra high voltage come from if not the vacuum or the environment around us, as we are using only a one to one transformer? Wheather you use a 12 volt battery or some other source of potential like a magnet on a rotor you still are able to generate the spike from breaking the closed magnetic loop.

I believe the window motor, flux gate, kromery, John Bedini's US Patent # 6,392,370 , his ferris wheel and part of the SSG demonstrate this principle and have for many years.

Bob Teal and Joseph Newman are a couple of the few who have used the above system in coil shorting arrangements to harness or prolong magnetic field collapse or duration to do work. I believe John Bedini also used this in his ferris wheel as well... If my understanding is correct?

Any refinements to all of this is welcomed...

Dave Wing
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM. Reason: Corrections

Comment

nice explaination dave.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Karel, Dave

thanks a lot for the good information to follow now. Just to let you and everyone know i want to tell you about my first experiment. I connected the
                generator coil circuit output back to the primary battery while measuring and observing the discharging rate over one half an hour. The primary batt
                has 1.2AH cap. and draws 82 mAmps to the SSG. The voltage was 11.78 constant over 32 minutes before the meter displayed 11.77 ! Now I removed
                the connection between generator coil and the voltage dropped immediately to 11.75 ! After 170 seconds reading 11.74 and finally 30 min later 11.71 !!!

So i think i am on my way....

Dieter

Comment

Hi All,

Take a look at patent 4,806,834 in wich there are two coils on the same core wound in mirror to each other.
                  They should have the same direction in magnetic field but different directions in electric fields?

/Hob

Comment

All additions added in RED and underlining added for context.

Hi all,

I believe John Bedini has tried to show this in the ferris wheel thread over at energetic forums months ago. Patrick was the first one to post the link to the rediscovery of this effect... It was anguswangus, in his research he ultimately figured it out or opened a door to something that is definitely worth trying. Check him out on you tube.

I could be wrong but I will say these things any way in the hopes of the learning for myself and others. I would appreciate it very much if John Bedini would add insight or outright corrections so we all can learn more...

The way I see it is... That there are at least two magnetic currents flowing at the same time in any single electrical wire in use, but are in reverse or opposing flow of each other. After some consideration I think this statement may be still correct, but... I believe now that the leedskalnin presentations of anguswangus and mr2tuff2 demonstrate what John Bedini has been saying all along. Has John not said that you have to bring the positive and the negative into the same phase? If we do this then we will see the affect described above in the YouTube videos above. Also look at John's US Patent # 6,392,370, suddenly things should get a little clearer now.

When we look at a sine wave from an AC generator or coil it has a crest above the zero line and a trough below the zero line and they are out of phase 180* from each other. Now what happens when we put them in phase alignment? Is this not pure 0-Dot EM current? You will see the clear effect as the videos demonstrate... More rpm and less amp draw under load (load being running electric motors) vs no load with coils attached but not powering a load. This affect I am 100% sure is what you see in the SSG, kromery, flux gate, window motor if built where oposite poles of the magnets (north & south) are in phase with the wire loops or both ends of pole pieces. John's patent above is clearly an example of this as well, plus you also get the hidden information contained in the in phase sine wave, which may be the spike or spikes generated by the coil and the switching transistor in the circuit, like on the SSG.

A magnet as we know has two opposite poles, but on each north or south face there is opposing magnetic streams flowing in opposite directions as well and it may be able to be broken down further yet... But I will not go there at this time. That being said...

What you want is to lock in or capture both magnetic ( south and north) streams within a closed magnetic loop for a brief period of time, then break away from this magnetic loop thus capturing, or spooning out the potential energy from the magnets north and south magnetic closed loop. As the dipole or dipoles in this closed magnetic loop break free from the magnets, which generate the constantly circulating opposing magnetic loop currents, the vacuum tries to maintain the dipole configuration by trying to fill in the collapsing dipole but it cannot, it is fighting a losing battle, hence this is where we get our negative energy from the vacuum and we can use this to charge a secondary battery or run other loads like John Bedini has demonstrated many times. I believe this is the only way we can get the high voltage spike. There may be an advanced understanding of the spike open for discussion. I currently hold this view, but I can change it if it is proven. The radiant energy appears at switch closure. Is this understanding wrong? The SSG book leaves this out. Is there a new understanding today? According to The Secrets of Cold War Technology, by Gerry Vassilatos, Tesla said the radiant appeared at the moment of switch closure and I believe John Bedini holds or has held this view as well. Are their two radiant spikes, one on switch closure and one on coil collapse? Is this what is called ringing the bell twice?

The question must be asked. How is it we only had the potential voltage of our primary battery to begin with, yet we were able to generate such large voltage spikes simply by putting an excess gradient of 12 volts across our coil or inductor? Where else could the extra high voltage come from if not the vacuum or the environment around us, as we are using only a one to one transformer? Wheather you use a 12 volt battery or some other source of potential like a magnet on a rotor you still are able to generate the spike from breaking the closed magnetic loop.

I believe the window motor, flux gate, kromery, John Bedini's US Patent # 6,392,370 , his ferris wheel and part of the SSG demonstrate this principle and have for many years.

Bob Teal and Joseph Newman are a couple of the few who have used the above system in coil shorting arrangements to harness or prolong magnetic field collapse or duration to do work. I believe John Bedini also used this in his ferris wheel as well... If my understanding is correct?

Any refinements to all of this is welcomed...

Dave Wing
                    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-15-2013, 05:00 PM. Reason: Correction and additions

Comment

Working...
                    X