No announcement yet.

Ferris wheel thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is, you are correct. I've used it on the window motor B kit to chop up the input. since that kit's geometry is off, it really helped to get more energy out of it, so my mind wondered when I posted that. Back on track now...
    Patrick A.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    that quote was for the watson machine I thought..

Tom C

Comment

from cody over on energetic:

Jerdee,
      Thanks for posting that schematic, i was looking for that exact setup, thank you. I was not at the conference so im having a hard time following what you saw on how john was switching. But i think i have a good idea on how its done. Below is a picture of what ive been doing. The point the switching should start (i believe) is just before the magnet reaches midpoint. Using a repulsive pulse going right up to midpoint or slightly after. Right at that point the next upcoming magnet should switch into the cores domain (if that makes sense) just like the radus demo. At that point the pulse ends and the magnets take over and suck themselves into the core, rotating the wheel. Then it starts all over again on the next midpoint but in the opposite polarity. Pulse width should be set as small as possible, just enough to switch the field(radus effect). By switching this way, your wheel will rotate slowly, because your not providing energy to turn the wheel, the magnets are doing the work and they work at thier own pace. This is how i see it currently but i will have a much better idea of just how well it works when i get the parts for the Bedini/Cole switch in the schematic you posted.

In between pulses, we should be able to extract a certain percent of energy from the magnets passing the cores as well either directly with the bridge rectifier or with a shorting magneto effect.

This is what the scope shot across the coils looks like with pulse locations. My setup does not generate a perfect sign wave, so i have drawn it as it is. You can see im pulsing on both polarities.

interesting waveform.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

i have seenthis waveform before, working with magnetic amplifiers, had no idea what it was at the time however.

Comment

Bedini/Cole switch in the schematic you posted.
          that answered my question. might get the old A motor out and try

Comment

now the next step is to get that pulse out of the waveform and into another coil that will affect that coil. how would you bias that wave with another coil like the slave coils and turn it square? the pulse is flipping the pmh like a radus boot. like bearden said clever switching keep the chatter up gentlemen, the nut is almost cracked!!

Tom C

Comment

you can see why JB only used north in this matter the poles in the coil does not have to flip it just needs to alter its on and off time.

Tom C

Comment

Are you talking about the bottom 3 coils on the 3GT part, or the hub w/ the memory magnets? Trying to keep things straight in my head.

The MW wave form in jerdee's post is very easy to achieve w/ two coils in series. the coils separated should create their own sine wave, one should be inverted from the other. ALSO, one coil should have less resistance than the other, then simply move the coils until the waves overlap... poof! you have the cool MW wave. now, play around with their locations and resistances a bit more...

These waves can also be produced w/ a single stranded coil, but then you might have a psychotic coil that talks to itself and not much else - LOL

KR -
                Patrick A.

now the next step is to get that pulse out of the waveform and into another coil that will affect that coil. how would you bias that wave with another coil like the slave coils and turn it square? the pulse is flipping the pmh like a radus boot. like bearden said clever switching keep the chatter up gentlemen, the nut is almost cracked!!

Tom C

Comment

sorry to be clear, I am talking about that waveform appearing in the 3GT. following the trhread on energetic that waveform is based on polarity switching by the rotor.2 short pulses and take out the power as john says. with an all north rotor it will be interesting to see how switching the coils with the full B/C circuit will affect the wave coming out of the coil.

never saw the waveform before the FWBR only going into the cap and out to the battery.
                  Tom C

Comment

Took a few moments over the last few days to wind the second coil. One more to go etc...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2GTcoils.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	46447

messing around w/ coil placement, thought I'd give a wave as we go along...

Name:	2GTWave.jpg
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	46448

KR
                    Patrick A.

Comment

Reading this nice juicy post below, I noticed, this is where I remember reading the flaps where made of iron. It seems like steel should work though and I have some steel laying around. Let me know if you find out that it should be iron. - Thanks - Patrick A.

This link Here

"Jeremy,
                      I must point out to you some important points
                      I have used no reed switches as they are not dependable in this motor. It uses Hall devices in both sections.

The three coils at the bottom are used in interferometer mode by creating non liner fields in pulse operation.

The re-gauging motor is a little more advanced then the boots on Tom Bearden's page. ED's sweet sixteen was used in the re-gauge motor /generator outside of that the sixteen magnetic poles were combined with ferrite and neo to shape the south poles for switching of the big wheel.

The center coil 200 lbs 4000 turns of wire 4 wires arranged as a magnetic amplifier through the use of impedance between the coils.
                      The re-gauging motor did not need that iron to work as the non liner fields were already in place. The magnets were not condition in any way as Sweet did.

The Machine is not that easy to build but it looks simple. ED's generator is very simple in construction the u shaped magnets around the wheel end up to be super magnetic poles as I said during my talk nn ss nn ss nn ss and so on around the wheel, the coil was iron. I find no electricity at work, but we call it that, only magnetic current as ED said. little magnets running one agents the other, it is this that causes current to flow.

The big coil is shaped by the use of the iron flaps it directs the magnetic field to open the window or gate the energy flow all that is collected by the capacitor. The heavyside current outside the wire that is also collected. The re-gauging motor produces a Delta Phi current and returns it to the motor (mass less charge) NO CURRENT USED. For every pulse forward you can find one backwards that is equal but out of phase. So great page just correct the few little things. Good work
                      John B"

Comment

More reading today as I attempt to wind the 2nd slave... Don't think I'll have the time, but should finish by the weekend.

Tom, you just answered John B's question here:

"Also with just battery hooked up with no switch we could spin the rotor and it almost sustained spin. It would push opposing poles, then attract the incoming poles, make the complete revolution and push the opposing poles again.

Why do you think it does this? Let's here your theory I'm all ears.
                        John B"

Tom C

Comment

Hey Tom C. Thanks for the info shared on this thread. I have not followed it as closely as I should have. So many things I want to discuss! The Tesla ozone patent looks just like the Don L. Smith setup. http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/...resonance.html And it ties to the "parasitic capacitance" of the coil. Very good stuff.

One of the power point type presentations I seen was using my photos of the BFW from 2010. It is good to see them getting used somewhere instead of just sitting on my hard drive. Sure wished I would have had a hi res camera phone back then...

@Lman-- Thanks for the radus boot video link.

Great thread

al
                          Last edited by Allen R.; 08-26-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Allen,

please repost the photos here

Comment

Bfw pics from 2010

Sorry about the quality. I took these on an LG flip phone. Good for the time. It was a challenge getting a good picture. Folks were crowding pretty good.

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	46455Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	46456Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	46457Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	46458Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	46459

al
                              Last edited by Allen R.; 08-27-2014, 02:07 AM. Reason: fixn problems

Comment

Sorry to JB for the close up, I was geeking out a little and caught an odd angle but I didn't care at the time I was

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	46460Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	46461Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB