Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<<Overunity While Powering 2 Loads>>>

Hi All,

Here is what I have been working on, it covers a few things we have been discussing latley... Praise goes to the Lord for all his help. Please watch the video.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	51131

Sincerely,
    Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-13-2014, 04:42 PM. Reason: Additions

Hi Dave,

Very nice work..... This is similar to something i did several years ago.....

you mentioned using the other stators..... make a 2nd SSG circuit for them, and add another trigger winding for it, and place this circuit where the light bulb is, and put the output diode to the same place as the first output diode....
    these 2 circuits should run out of phase of each other, and not interfere with each other...

doing this will make that little motor scream in RPM's...... and up your charging rate.........
    Last edited by RS_; 03-13-2014, 07:27 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

The machine after 12 hours running has now settled out and the voltages are somewhat dropping on either the secondary of the primary depending on how you tune the pot. I am now losing voltage and I cannot maintain my battery increases on the both batteries at the same time. Not fully sure why yet... I will do a recharge on my batteries and run more tests.

I will try working with the trigger more as erfinder has suggested in other threads on this forum, he mentioned wire size differences in the 1:1 transformer, that has gotten my attention. I will loop the wire (with the bulb now removed) into the same stator, but different pahse relationship, and use it to charge back the primary.

I will continue working with it to get a working machine that easily can power a load and run it's self, at least that is the goal here with me.

I will post more when I make advancements.

Dave Wing

Comment

so I was wondering if you got 4 charged batteries on the back for 1 on the front?

Tom C
        Last edited by Tom C; 03-14-2014, 12:04 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Dave,
          The reason why the batteries have settled with Voltages not increasing any more is that the Impedances have gotten equal between the 'shuttled' potentials, try to swap the batteries between the secondary lot to the primary,(of course as per your diagram above) you will see some thing..!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Tom,

I did not get around to trying 4 for 1.

RS and Farraday88 thank you for your comments and suggestions.

Dave Wing
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-14-2014, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Hi Dave,

I see that you have used 5 batteries on the back end in your schematic, just a suggestion these can be as many as possible(N numbers in series...) if the batteries are of different capacities than that of the Front end battery. but if your front end and back end batteries are of same size, than I recommend you try having only two batteries in series in the back end. and a similar battery in parallel to the front end battery(charge battery)you will see better results..
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 03-14-2014, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Dave,
                I just realized that the inclusion of the 100w bulb or the 3-pole monopole drive at the place you have shown does exactly what I said in my previous post, except that in the schematic you have tapped the back end at 2nd battery from right which includes 2 battery in series to each other and in Parallel to the back end charge battery.
                Great pal this is good to see..
                Rgs,
                Faraday88.

Comment

The attached is highly controversial. The magnets are wrong, the supply voltage is wrong, basically, everything that we are told not to do I did. This was after years of doing what I was told and getting nowhere fast. What you will see in this video is the device has a starting voltage of 48v. I run the device and then shut it down. Shutting it down results in the device (back popping) the power supply with no additional circuitry, the supply cap is charged up to twice the starting voltage. The cap is 400v 4700uF. View the video with an open mind and no preconceived notions.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...&#37;20154.wmv

For the record the cap (buffer) is placed between the supply and the circuit driving the motor, it sits behind two diodes. The generator is just there for reference, giving one an idea of how high the induced voltage is in the motor winding, its 20v under standing voltage, which suggests that the buffer wasn't charged by generator action. The recovery is a 400v 4700uF cap shorted by a 230v 100 watt incandescent lamp. If the buffer cap and diodes are removed, the back pulse will destroy my power supply. This effect has absolutely nothing to do with radiant, so please spare me, and yourself t those comments. I have found that the key to making this effect manifest is in understanding how coils should be electrically connected to one another, it is mandatory that one not use an inductively triggered circuit, the energy is lost in such a circuit. JB showed you how to properly connect coils, a specific topology where this is possible, however, it seems everyone is preoccupied with other things and aren't interested in things like this.

I never got this effect with the SG, I had to move to a different circuit before the effect would manifest, the transformer action between the trigger and the power windings suppresses this effect. If you get the timing right which means frequency, you may find that the joules required to establish the effect are less than the joules returned when the switch is opened which means ......OU? Further experimentation revealed that in addition to the supply voltage rising 2x the starting voltage, the recovery while loaded with a 100watt incandescent lamp also increased from 130v to over 230 volts. When one considers the input joules, minus the joules returning to the supply, and the joules adding to the recovery, plus the uninhibited generator action also in joules, and mechanical ......I think its clear where I am going with this.

Dave,

Please let me know if I should remove this post, I felt it applies and wanted to share, if this is not the time nor place for it I will gladly remove it.

Regards
                  Last edited by erfinder; 03-14-2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Erfinder ,
                    Please can you elaborate the Effect that you are pointing at, with separate winding fro trigger.

Thank you,

Rgds,

Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Hi Erfinder ,
                      Please can you elaborate the Effect that you are pointing at, with separate winding fro trigger.

Thank you,

Rgds,

Faraday88.
                      The effect cannot be accomplished using an inductively triggered circuit. I have not be able to do it anyway. Maybe someone else can. I use a hall triggered circuit. The effect is only possible when you connect your coils correct. If you don't connect them correctly, you get exactly what everyone gets right now when they disconnect their devices from the power supply, nothing.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                        The effect cannot be accomplished using an inductively triggered circuit. I have not be able to do it anyway. Maybe someone else can. I use a hall triggered circuit. The effect is only possible when you connect your coils correct. If you don't connect them correctly, you get exactly what everyone gets right now when they disconnect their devices from the power supply, nothing.

Regards
                        If every one remembers the Double decker monopole motor from EFTV JB 2 (I guess), this is where this mode of using the trigger is incorporated into. the trigger wound in this actually runs the coils cooler than the other wise. but as erfinder pointed out
                        ,there could bebetter way possible to achieve even better results ..
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Erfinder,

I have this energizer which uses a separate trigger coil, which does not have a such a coupling with the motor coils.
                          I'm planning to oscillate the current with a 555 timer on the trigger, so that it has frequency control as well.
                          Here is the thing:

I wonder what you mean with the buffer cap and how it creates a back pulse, the video link gives me a 404, I would like to see it.
                          Is it possible to replicate your effect on the zevoga retraction motor?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            If every one remembers the Double decker monopole motor from EFTV JB 2 (I guess), this is where this mode of using the trigger is incorporated into. the trigger wound in this actually runs the coils cooler than the other wise. but as erfinder pointed out
                            ,there could bebetter way possible to achieve even better results ..
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            I will point this out hopefully one last time...the effect you see in my video cannot be accomplished using the inductively triggered SG circuit. I tried everything, someone else may have luck getting it, however, I seriously doubt it.

The point is I think JB knows of the effect I am talking about. I think JB is taking full advantage of this effect in the "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto". Please don't make assumptions based on your interpretation of what I am saying. I am very careful about how I present information. I don't care about running cooler, I don't care about the inductive trigger. Look at the machines I am referring to, they aren't prior art SG machines! The Ferris wheel hub motor/generator is not the SG, the Ferris wheel three coil device, is not the SG prior art, look at it, look at the circuit driving it.

Regards

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X