No announcement yet.

Curvature of Space/Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys just play rock, paper, scissors or something and be done? . J/k

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
      Hello MPC

Keep studying and thinking about it and you will get what Aaron is saying. We all understand your current classical views as established by our university heads.

It is those long hours sitting in class year after year that creates the block keeping us from receiving another model of our universe.

See the word "Universe"? And the word "University"? See them? They are the same word almost and the establishment is controlled by leaders who look at the populous as their enemies. We are a threat to their control because any human being is very capable of thinking clearly and well able to see through mistrust.

As the Elites enemy we are told conflicting things yet using all of the same physical things such as a boat or a surfboard to declare their model of existence. When I was in class many time myself or other students would stop the instructor to ask why we were now throwing out the old way of looking at things for a new one.

The teacher had little time, telling students this is in another class or we can't cover that material now, always putting off the questions from the young minds that knew that the change was contrary to clear thinking..

I saw students who were very high in class work exit the classes and the building never to return because these intellectuals were being asked to think and do things against their previous number of years training.

These schools leave people hanging til the NEXT class when the students are promised MORE.

The "more" never came and will never be explained.

Mikey
      Hello Mikey,

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand it is the mass of 'empty' space which waves in a double slit experiment and is what ripples when galaxy clusters collide.

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand it is the mass of 'empty' space which relates general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's physical wave of wave-particle duality; both are waves in the mass of 'empty' space.
      Last edited by mpc755; 12-13-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
        Transformation of energy and re gauging....

Aaron thank you for your insight, through your writings... I am beginning to see things somewhat better now.

I think water can be a prime example of the ball example Aaron used.

Lets pick a place to start, 1) We have a 50' water fall with water continuously flowing down into the basin that then disperses into a much larger body water. 2) The energy ( or what ever you want to call it) from the sun, heats up the water's surface. 3) Water eventually evaporates or becomes much smaller particles of water (there is no transformation into some thing different, water vapour is still composed of H2O) and rises into the atmosphere high above the water fall it previously came from. 4) These very small, warm, light particles of water vapour that used a different form or energy source, the sun, to elevate themselves high above into the atmosphere. That was work being done. 5) Now the energy given from the sun is now dissipated and the water vapour has now very much cooled and begins to collect on certain particles of atmospheric dust and form droplets that reach a certain mass and begin to fall back to earth, as the difference in gravitational potential is to great to be sustained, without work. It should be the same as the example Aaron used when you let go of a raised ball. 6) The rain droplet, that was composed of many particles of water vapour fall back to Earth and land, perhaps back into the same body of water that supplied our waterfall in the first place and now goes back over the water fall again to fully complete the cycle. The sun actually reguages and supplies a continuous reguaging mechanism in this system.

There we have the cycle with no work being done by the water or water vapour, it only has the potential to do work but has not done any so far, the only outside source to impart any work or energy into the system was the external environment, which was the sun.

Now in order to get the water to do some work? What do we have to do? How do we attach a device to the wheel work of nature in order to do some real resistive work, after all we do have an enormous constantly regauging potential energy source at our finger tips in this example? How about a simple water wheel interacting directly with the water fall.

Purposefully I left out the oscillating component of the ball when it bounces and fully realize a water droplet dropped into a body of water will exhibit much the same.

I know this example may be crude, but I do believe it is an accurate description of the topic at hand.

Dave Wing
        Hi Dave,

It's a perfect example. The water wheel has a COP of "infinite" since any work done is divided by 0 since we supply no input work to turn it. Just like a solar cell or wind generator.

I'm looking for a quote from a speech. I don't recall if it was from Prigogine himself or someone that introduced him when he was going to give his Nobel Prize speech.

The one sentence was very elegant but I can share the concept of what it said and it was basically stating that in an open dissipative system, the dissipative process itself delays entropy.

With a flashlight and a battery, when it is turned on, the dipole or potential difference of the battery is diminishing but the dissipative energy of the heat, light, etc... are NOT creating a new dipole, they are simply winding down in one direction. That is a closed system.

With a Bedini SG, bouncing ball, Veljko 2 stage oscillator, etc... all the dissipation that happens on each cycle actually goes into simply creating a new dipole (regauging) and what that does is simply delay entropy.

That is the entire key - create a system where the dissipation in the system is dissipated through the creation of a new dipole. That pretty much sums up the "secret" to creating a "free energy" machine that produces more work total than we have to personally provide since the regauging process allows environmental free potential to enter and do more work. It doesn't prevent entropy, it delays it.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by mpc755 View Post
          Aether has mass. Mass defined as that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Particles of matter displace the aether.

The state of displacement of the aether is gravity.
          Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          you will see him repeat that until he is blue in the face and you will see him constantly repeat that mass displaces aether, which is correct, but the psychology behind his method is to subtly imply that someone is disagreeing with him (me) even though I believe the same thing. And he will repeat until he is blue in the face that aether has mass, which he cannot prove. I believe it is a massless source charge, but on this issue, I'm open to the aether having mass, but it has yet to be proven and most of the logic shows that there is no mass in the aether.
          As I predicted. History is the best indicator of future results.

It is irrelevant that the conventional definition says that mass occupies 3d space - there is no such thing as 3 dimensions of space - those are coordinates (x,y,z) and space has ONE dimension. It is mathematically indisputable.

@All, if lifting work is calculated, it is force x distance and force = mass x gravity. When you lift an object from the ground, you are lifting it in space and you are lifting it up along one single coordinate axis. The SINGLE dimension of space that you are calculating it, with math, is distance and that is ONE SINGLE DIMENSION. And if it is moving in a different direction, you are still only calculating it moving in space in ONE DIMENSION. When you calculate these things, you do not multiple it by all 3 coordinates of where it is relevant to some fixed reference point because a triple x,y,z, system are only coordinates within a SINGLE ONE DIMENSION of space. Mass does NOT occupy 3 dimensions of space. Mass occupies ONE single dimension of space. When you do the calculations, the COORDINATES are not multiplied because those are NOT dimensions, period.

Nobody reading this right now is in a different dimension of space than I am just because we are at different coordinates. We are in the SAME dimension.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

As an object moves through a supersolid it displaces the supersolid. As the supersolid fills-in where the object had been the supersolid displaces the object.

Q. Is the object displacing the supersolid or is the supersolid displacing the object.
            A. Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force.

A boat has a bow wave. The bow wave is the boat's water displacement wave.

An ocean wave displaces the surfer.

An object moving through a supersolid is both boat and surfer.
            There is ZERO force being exerted by either the object or the aether when an object moves through space.

A projectile launched from a satellite for example will move through space forever unless something slows it down. An object in motion tends to stay in motion - that is because the INTRINSIC TENDENCY of the Universe IS perpetual motion. It states this clearly and this is the case case NOT until something opposes it, but UNLESS something opposes it so an opposition to the movement is NOT a requirement. This is very clear.

An object moving through empty space has MASS and it has DISTANCE.

In 0 G, there is no gravity and therefore, the mass cannot be multiplied by anything to equal anything other than 0 FORCE.

0 Force X any distance will always = 0 joules of work, period, end of story.

The object moving through space exerts 0 force to move through the aether.

An object moving with a force that is equal to a mythical aetheric force against the object means that the object cannot move since equal forces against each other will cause the object to be at a standstill.

There is ZERO RESISTANCE to an object moving through space - even as admitted by mpc that an object can move through a supersolid with zero resistance - therefore, there is ZERO FORCE being exerted to move through it.

mpc - give it up - you have so many multiple contradictions you are only embarrassing yourself.

Here it comes again everyone, you'll see 4-5 lines of text where he will reassert his points as if I never point out any logical fallacy about his claims.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello Mikey,

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand it is the mass of 'empty' space which waves in a double slit experiment and is what ripples when galaxy clusters collide.

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand it is the mass of 'empty' space which relates general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Once you understand 'empty' space has mass you understand Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's physical wave of wave-particle duality; both are waves in the mass of 'empty' space.
              MPC???

I am a bit disappointed in the way you communicate. Respectable science has to be backup by observations and/or empirical experimentation. I believe your knowledge of the aether has neither but that doesn't stop you to speak with arrogant certitude. It's only a theory. You are giving lecture-style answers and this is not the place for that. Do I need to remind you what a FORUM is? Definition: (1)a meeting at which a subject can be discussed. (2) a place or opportunity for discussing a subject.

I haven't seen any discussion coming out of you nor a willingness to engage. Which make me wonder, what kick are you getting out of this?

It's OK to disagree, and the end game isn't to be right. If you would like to get people on-board you need to put it back into your pants and stop talking like a robot.

My two cents

NoFear
              Last edited by Nofear; 12-14-2013, 04:04 AM.

Comment

There is ZERO force being exerted by either the object or the aether when an object moves through space.

A projectile launched from a satellite for example will move through space forever unless something slows it down. An object in motion tends to stay in motion - that is because the INTRINSIC TENDENCY of the Universe IS perpetual motion. It states this clearly and this is the case case NOT until something opposes it, but UNLESS something opposes it so an opposition to the movement is NOT a requirement. This is very clear.

An object moving through empty space has MASS and it has DISTANCE.

In 0 G, there is no gravity and therefore, the mass cannot be multiplied by anything to equal anything other than 0 FORCE.

0 Force X any distance will always = 0 joules of work, period, end of story.

The object moving through space exerts 0 force to move through the aether.

An object moving with a force that is equal to a mythical aetheric force against the object means that the object cannot move since equal forces against each other will cause the object to be at a standstill.

There is ZERO RESISTANCE to an object moving through space - even as admitted by mpc that an object can move through a supersolid with zero resistance - therefore, there is ZERO FORCE being exerted to move through it.

mpc - give it up - you have so many multiple contradictions you are only embarrassing yourself.

Here it comes again everyone, you'll see 4-5 lines of text where he will reassert his points as if I never point out any logical fallacy about his claims.
                You are mistaking resistance with friction. There is resistance to an object moving through a supersolid. However, there is no friction. The object physically displaces the supersolid. The supersolid physically displaces the object. Both occurs simultaneously with equal force.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post
                  MPC???

I am a bit disappointed in the way you communicate. Respectable science has to be backup by observations and/or empirical experimentation. I believe your knowledge of the aether has neither but that doesn't stop you to speak with arrogant certitude. It's only a theory. You are giving lecture-style answers and this is not the place for that. Do I need to remind you what a FORUM is? Definition: (1)a meeting at which a subject can be discussed. (2) a place or opportunity for discussing a subject.

I haven't seen any discussion coming out of you nor a willingness to engage. Which make me wonder, what kick are you getting out of this?

It's OK to disagree, and the end game isn't to be right. If you would like to get people on-board you need to put it back into your pants and stop talking like a robot.

My two cents

NoFear
                  http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.5759

"The relativistic theory of an Aether was discussed several time, see for e.g. [8], [9]. In this paper, our hypothesis is different and gives a relativistic theory of the deformation of continuous media (for which the geometry is described by the metric field)."

The Milky Way's halo is the deformation of continuous media.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

What is referred to as the curvature of spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

The pseudo-force associated with curved spacetime is the force associated with the displaced aether.

The following article describes the aether as that which produces resistance to acceleration and is responsible for the increase in mass of an object with velocity and describes the "space-time ideal fluid approach from general relativity."

http://arxiv.org/abs/1202.4611

"It is shown that the force exerted on a particle by an ideal fluid produces two effects: i) resistance to acceleration and, ii) an increase of mass with velocity. ... The interaction between the particle and the entrained space flow gives rise to the observed properties of inertia and the relativistic increase of mass. ... Accordingly, in this framework the non resistance of a particle in uniform motion through an ideal fluid (D’Alembert’s paradox) corresponds to Newton’s first law. The law of inertia suggests that the physical vacuum can be modeled as an ideal fluid, agreeing with the space-time ideal fluid approach from general relativity."

The relativistic mass of an object is the mass of the object and the mass of the aether connected to and neighboring the object which is displaced by the object. The faster an object moves with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists the greater the displacement of the aether by the object the greater the relativistic mass of the object.

The incompressible fluid described in the following article is the gravitational aether which "the theory reduces to GR coupled to an incompressible fluid."

http://arxiv.org/abs/1212.4176

"But why an incompressible fluid? The reason comes from an attempt to solve the (old) cosmological constant problem, which is arguably the most puzzling aspect of coupling gravity to relativistic quantum mechanics [13]. Given that the natural expectation value for the vacuum of the standard model of particle physics is ∼ 60 orders of magnitude heavier than the gravitational measurements of vacuum density, it is reasonable to entertain an alternative theory of gravity where the standard model vacuum decouples from gravity. Such a theory could be realized by coupling gravity to the traceless part of the quantum mechanical energy-momentum tensor. However, the consistency/covariance of gravitational field equations then requires introducing an auxiliary fluid, the so-called gravitational aether [14]. The simplest model for gravitational aether is an incompressible fluid (with vanishing energy density, but non-vanishing pressure), which is currently consistent with all cosmological, astrophysical, and precision tests of gravity [15, 16]:

__3__
                  32πGN Gμν = Tμν − Tα gμν + Tμν ,
                  Tμν = p (uμ uν + gμν ), T μν;ν = 0,

where GN is Newton’s constant, Tμν is the matter energy momentum tensor and Tμν is the incompressible gravitational aether fluid. In vacuum, the theory reduces to GR coupled to an incompressible fluid."

Comment

"The relativistic theory of an Aether was discussed several time, see for e.g. [8], [9]. In this paper, our hypothesis is different and gives a relativistic theory of the deformation of continuous media (for which the geometry is described by the metric field)."
                    Dude,
                    What happened to the part where you don't lecture people??? Your information might be right but you can't shove it down my throat.
                    It is not crucial if the relativistic theory of an Aether WAS discussed ....I don't remember being part of those discussions. let's talk about what IS

Please let me know if English isn't your first language maybe I can meet you half way. On second thought I think I am going to stop responding to your posts.

NoFear
                    Last edited by Nofear; 12-14-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post
                      Dude,
                      What happened to the part where you don't lecture people??? Your information might be right but you can't shove it down my throat.
                      It is not crucial if the relativistic theory of an Aether WAS discussed ....I don't remember being part of those discussions. let's talk about what IS

Please let me know if English isn't your first language maybe I can meet you half way. On second thought I think I am going to stop responding to your posts.

NoFear
                      What is referred to geometrically as the curvature of spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

Aether has mass. Maass defined as that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

The state of displacement of the aether is gravity.

Comment

I have heard these approaches where no experimental data can be presented just never ending Milky way Halo's and so on.
                        http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.5759

The Milky Way's halo is the deformation of continuous media.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

What is referred to as the curvature of spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

The pseudo-force associated with curved spacetime is the force associated with the displaced aether.

Comment

You are mistaking resistance with friction. There is resistance to an object moving through a supersolid. However, there is no friction. The object physically displaces the supersolid. The supersolid physically displaces the object. Both occurs simultaneously with equal force.
                          I'm not mistaking anything. Your are mistaking myself and other members of this forum as fools to believe in this context that friction and resistance are different.

@All, this is all discussed in that other thread I referenced.

It is the SAME thing.

We're NOT talking about a bowling ball moving through helium where the helium only touches the OUTSIDE of the ball.

We ARE talking about the aether moves right THROUGH the atomic matrix of an object.

If there is no rate of change in speed of the mass moving through the aether, no back EMF equivelant in electrostatic terms is there to cause any resistance since the positive aether is not electrostatically opposing the like charged protons that make up the mass. That means there is no resistance.

That also means that there is no friction between the mass and the aether if there is no rate of change - so they are the SAME THING.

There is NO equal force since there is neither friction nor resistance to cause any energy dissipation of organized source potential and if there is none, then there is no force to begin with!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friction

"Friction is the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other. There are several types of friction: like fluid friction, dry friction, and sliding friction."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance

"
                          • Friction, "
                            • Drag (physics) ("air resistance"), fluid or gas forces opposing motion and flow

With ZERO RESISTANCE or ZERO FRICTION, the mass is multiplied by ZERO meaning ZERO FORCE X DISTANCE = 0 WORK in JOULES.

You have demonstrated you have no idea what the following terms actually means:

1. Energy
                          2. Potential
                          3. Work
                          4. Force
                          5. Friction
                          6. Resistance

Now, stop treating everyone like their idiots. Friction is EXACTLY the same as resistance in ALL contexts that it is being used. You are just making this garbage up out of thin air.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

STOP copy and pasting the same references over and over. You either don't know how to speak for yourself or you are probably affiliated with that department at Cornell and are trying to push their agenda of misinformation.

If you continue to copy and paste these references, which you ALREADY did, I'll delete them.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Mpc sounds good and very smart but like you say without some data in the here and now it is void.
                              He just keeps quoting the same references from a single source. I agree with almost everything he says except he literally Einstein-izes it, which makes his premise fundamentally wrong.

For over a century, the mainstream academics have denied the aether even though it is proven to exist. They disappeared the possibility of free energy by doing that.

Because of the general lack of integrity or honesty in mainstream academic science, the science has shown what the funders of the "science" are looking for and it has been this way for many years.

They will never admit they were wrong about the aether and instead change the language to dark matter / dark energy effects to explain all the effects. They could only push the illusion so long until it is inevitable that what is in front of our face will be apparent.

So instead, they are in a position that they have to admit there is an aether but if they have to do that, they do it in a way that still supports the myth of conservation of energy, momentum, etc...so that even if there is an aether, it contributes no potential energy to mass - instead, all that energy is a property of the mass and therefore, Einstein is still right. It's truly sad.

Adding up all the Force x Distance on a silly little rubber bouncing ball and any child can prove gravitational potential contributes to work being done!

I lost count of the skeptics that tried to weasel around this fact by doing everything they can to maintain their delusion that there is no net work being done.

Even when I point to very conventional definitions of lifting work - they are still in denial and come up with their own definitions so they don't have to be wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wou.edu/las/physci/GS361/...ergyBasics.htm

Work is a transfer of energy so work is done on an object when you transfer energy to that object. The amount of work done on an object depends on the amount of force exerted on the object and the amount of distance the object moves.
                              Work = Force x Distance
                              According to Newton's Second Law of Motion, the net force on an object is dependent on the mass of the object, and its acceleration during the movement.
                              Force = Mass x Acceleration
                              mpc keep talking about force between the object and superfluid and I keep explaining there can be no force. Not only does his claims not jive with the aetheric model where the aether is the source potential, his claims completely defy many conventional definitions - he is literally making things up out of thin air to create confusion.

An object on the ground is experiencing the acceleration of gravitational potential.

An object moving at a constant speed through the aether way out in "space" is under zero acceleration so no force.

There is only some force if the object has a rate of change - acceleration or deceleration - since the aether will induce a counter electrostatic force that opposes the movement of the mass - and there is the force. On Earth, the object is "still" relative to the moving aether accelerating downwards. An object in space accelerating is moving and the aether is "still", but has the same acceleration in relation to the mass. That is the gravity and inertia equivalence Einstein mentioned but never understood.

I believe what I have laid out discards Einstein's relativity in a fairly simple and straightforward way, it is a significantly different theory and the equivalence of inertia and gravitation remains.

""My opinion about Miller's experiments is the following. ... Should the positive result be confirmed, then the special theory of relativity and with it the general theory of relativity, in its current form, would be invalid. Experimentum summus judex. Only the equivalence of inertia and gravitation would remain, however, they would have to lead to a significantly different theory."
                              — Albert Einstein, in a letter to Edwin E. Slosson, 8 July 1925 (from copy in Hebrew University Archive, Jerusalem.) See citations below for Silberstein 1925 and Einstein 1926. "

So really looking at it, Einstein would disagree with mpc because he has destroyed the equivalence of inertia and gravitation since he claims there is some force when a mass moves through the aether at a constant speed - he is creating force without acceleration or inertia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to believe in Einstein and was very positively influenced by pondering relativity, the speed of light, mass, etc... it made for some really great meditations.

It was really Bearden pointing out Prigogine's work on open dissipative systems that I saw the whole thing was a scam and that the real pseudo-scientists and crackpots in the end were those that were pushing Einstein and conventional thermodynamics, etc.

"They" can't defeat the math of a bouncing ball, Veljko's oscillator, Bedini's SG, etc. so they try to repeatedly maintain the paradigm of their delusional world by speaking it over and over and over because it puts people into a trance, literally. It programs a new ideomotor response so that the autonomic nervous system will respond favorably to the conventional claims. What mpc is doing is nothing more than practicing a subtle form of brainwashing. And it is more effective the more it has in common with an opposing view. Agree with 99% and throw in 1% misinformation and it slips right in.
                              Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 12-14-2013, 04:08 PM.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

I'm not mistaking anything. Your are mistaking myself and other members of this forum as fools to believe in this context that friction and resistance are different.

@All, this is all discussed in that other thread I referenced.

It is the SAME thing.

We're NOT talking about a bowling ball moving through helium where the helium only touches the OUTSIDE of the ball.

We ARE talking about the aether moves right THROUGH the atomic matrix of an object.
                                Aether exists where particles of matter do not. Where particles of matter exist the aether has been displaced.

If there is no rate of change in speed of the mass moving through the aether, no back EMF equivelant in electrostatic terms is there to cause any resistance since the positive aether is not electrostatically opposing the like charged protons that make up the mass. That means there is no resistance.

That also means that there is no friction between the mass and the aether if there is no rate of change - so they are the SAME THING.

There is NO equal force since there is neither friction nor resistance to cause any energy dissipation of organized source potential and if there is none, then there is no force to begin with!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friction

"Friction is the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other. There are several types of friction: like fluid friction, dry friction, and sliding friction."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance

"
                                • Friction, "
                                  • Drag (physics) ("air resistance"), fluid or gas forces opposing motion and flow

With ZERO RESISTANCE or ZERO FRICTION, the mass is multiplied by ZERO meaning ZERO FORCE X DISTANCE = 0 WORK in JOULES.

You have demonstrated you have no idea what the following terms actually means:

1. Energy
                                2. Potential
                                3. Work
                                4. Force
                                5. Friction
                                6. Resistance

Now, stop treating everyone like their idiots. Friction is EXACTLY the same as resistance in ALL contexts that it is being used. You are just making this garbage up out of thin air.
                                Resistance is the ability to resist a change in the state of. Friction is the loss of energy in the interaction of. The bowling ball in the bowling alley will not move with respect to the state of the superfluid in which it exists unless acted upon. When the bowling ball is picked up and rolled the bowling ball displaces the supersolid. The supersolid resists being displaced. As the supersolid fills-in where the bowling ball had been the superfluid displaces the bowling ball. The bowling ball resists being displaced.

Since there is no friction in the interaction of the bowling ball and the supersolid there is no loss of energy in the interaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X