• Show
Clear All

• Why does the second neon light up?

Click image for larger version

Name:	neon_lights_without_coil_CORRECTED.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	50799

I was replacing one of my power coils on my 6 coil setup and noticed something interesting.
    The circuit for that coil was left intact and just the connecting leads (with plugs) were still attached.
    The coil was completely removed.

I happened to turn the machine on and spun it up only to notice ALL the neons were lighting up...
    Shouldnt the power circuit with the missing coil not light its neon?

Ive drawn a simplified circuit to show the missing coil but with the base and emitter connected to the circuit.

Can someone explain this? Maybe its too many nights experimenting in the lab and not enough time
    sleeping...
    Last edited by radiant; 07-31-2012, 06:59 PM. Reason: Schematic corrected
    I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Hi radiant,

In your drawing you have the 1N4007 on the wrong side of the base resistors. There should also be one base-emitter diode per transistor. I would use a 1N4001 as that is what John Bedini suggests.

John K.

Comment

one thing I have noticed while building Johns machines is that Radiant will find any and every possible way to equalize (not sure if thats the right word there) itself out. Our secondary battery is its target destination, remove that and it picks the next best thing, usually the collector/emitter junction resulting in a blown component.

Ive seen experiments done where various loads have been placed in series with the trigger winding and these loads have been excited when the charging battery was removed.

Ever put an automotive bulb in the trigger circuit? Ever noticed that it gets brighter when the charging battery is disconnected?

If your circuit is correct, and the above picture is just a mistake, then the only common connection between the transistors (with charge battery removed) is the sharing of the base rail/resistors, and a common ground. So perhaps the trigger is transferring the inductive discharge to your "neutral" board? Ive also heard it said that lightning is a two part action, we generally see the arc as traveling from sky to earth, but there is evidence to suggest that there is a part of the action that starts from the earth and reaches to the sky. Pretty mind boggling to think about if thats true. Wonder if that makes certain "energetic" people a target in a thunderstorm lol.

Disconnect your slave circuit entirely, no base connection then try, then no base and no emitter then try. I reckon it still might do it with just the emitters connected!

As John has said when you are dealing with fast transients most of the normal rules go out the window.

my 0.02c

Regards

Comment

Sorry John yes it was late and I knocked up that circuit diagram in a hurry. The key part is to show is that the second neon lights without a coil.

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Hi radiant,

In your drawing you have the 1N4007 on the wrong side of the base resistors. There should also be one base-emitter diode per transistor. I would use a 1N4001 as that is what John Bedini suggests.

John K.

Comment

Hey you know I got thinking this morning about it too and it really does demonstrate the "non-conventional" nature of radiant energy....I actually thought it might be
          the stray lead to the collector is acting as an antenna for radiant energy from the other coils in the vicinity...

Comment

Have you tested the system by adding more stray leads with appropriate transistor and neon connections? I mean, if they also light up you have found something. Are your wires parallel or perpendicular to the
            ones where the hv-pulse is going? Congrats and thanks for the finding, I find this to be important.

Comment

Ok I tried it by adding another transistor-neon-diode circuit to it...leaving the collector connected to a stray lead...and yes the neon lit too...
              The next test required is to see if it decreases the charging time (as though we have added another power coil)...if so we have COP increase due to less overall Wh required on the charge side without additional coils....

Comment

Hi Radiant,
                I have had a similar situation that you have described, in mine i had the out put with a Capacitor being charged, and
                when the Volatge accross the Capacitor exceeeds 90+V.. The Neon starts to glow...as we all know...but what happened next
                was AMAZING!!!!!!! Guess......
                The Transistor, with the coil(like yours) its Rectifier Diode SHATTER WITH EXPLOSION and luckily i'm not
                Last edited by Faraday88; 11-04-2012, 09:28 PM. Reason: misses
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Radiant,
                  I have had a similar situation that you have described, in mine i had the out put with a Capacitor being charged, and
                  when the Volatge accross the Capacitor exceeeds 90+V.. The Neon starts to glow...as we all know...but what happened next
                  was AMAZING!!!!!!! Guess......
                  The Transistor, without the coil(like yours) its Rectifier Diode SHATTER WITH EXPLOSION aapand luckily i'm not hurt, now its the Capacitor that discharges via the shattered Transistors and Diode....(there is still good amount of Charge in the Capacitor after all this!!!!) does that hint on another aspect of the Radiant Electricity property...perhaps E.V Gray effect?????
                  Try to replicate this experiment..ofcourse if you are willing to sacrifice some Transistors and Diode....i feeel it worth while...do'nt know about other.......
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 11-04-2012, 09:52 PM. Reason: correction in line

Comment

Hi Ren,

I'm in full agreement with your description of the Thunder bolt action(Return stroke) and the Effect I posted to 'Radiant' describing my accidental experimental results that they are relavant.
                    i am working on consistintly acheiving the effect and then know for sure what parameter attributes to the Component explosion.
                    Conventionally there is no way the component can EXPLODE the way it did.....(and mind you it was both the Transistor and the Diode string that exploded)......
                    let me know your view..
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-04-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X