Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi John K.

    John I love your long post!

    It points out to people what it takes to run off the grid Elect. and what it costs to run.

    I Know that the SSG works, I have built them for years as far back as the 1980's when john B put out his book. and I saw him.

    The key is to use the SSG as a PRIME MOVER, I know that it is not used that way but it can be!

    20,000$ will give you 16 years @ 100.00 mo. using the elect. grid. and this is why the grid is still used today, but you know this.

    What is needed is a new PRIME MOVER hook up to a 10,000 or 20,000 watt GEN., IT is coming!
    And Do away with solar,win and batteries!.


    Thanks for responding, I hope we can talk on the phone my # 215-910-1193


    Have a great day!



    Geoffrey
    Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 01-25-2013, 08:04 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi Tom C.

      Does Rick F. have a licensing agreement with John B to be selling his NEW SSG double disc unit on his website.
      IF it is John B patented technology?


      Mini4DualPole1.jpg



      Thanks


      Geoffrey











      Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Geoffrey, we will have the boards very soon, we are simply verifying that all things are working correctly, and that we have all parts in stock for shipping. you may make a board for yourself, but you may not make them for sale without a licensing agreement from John Bedini as all the circuits are patented. Teslagenx has a licensing and marketing agreement with Energenx for worldwide marketing of Bedini Designed Circuits. We also have an agreement for selling on this forum with Aaron and John Bedini.

      Please be patient its a marathon not a sprint.

      all boards are experimental and are sold as such.

      Tom C

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi John B.

        If all electronics. are potted WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?
        Or will neon bulbs be out in the open so you can see them?

        Could you put up a pic. of the potted circuit of your new piastic SSG unit?

        Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

        Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

        Thanks, Geoffrey














        Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        Geoffrey,

        Ok, Yes I have my reasons for doing this I want everybody on the same page so the machine is understood.
        For example, if the board is built here and tested we know the machine is working on good batteries. The best battery can be bought at wal-mart. The battery is a garden battery it works the best with the machine. The only thing I see is they have been sitting on the shelf for months and must be charged to bring them back, this requires charge and dis-charging for at least two to three times before running on the machine. I cut these batteries off at 15.23 volts to not over charge them. Other things here are, if your battery will not raise to 15 volts easily they are leaking and must be looked at as maybe useless. Using used batteries for testing works in some case but not all. If your only using the machine for reviving batteries that is something different.
        I would really like people to invest in good batteries and not use used batteries the may have been abused and have bad cells. In my testing I remove 1 AmpHr from the battery because of it's size and good testing can be performed doing it this way, charting is easy this way. If you take the battery below 11 volts under hard load you may damage it. Most systems use a C20 discharge rate for this type of battery. C10 at the max for 1 AmpHr out not letting the battery go below 11 volts.
        John
        Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 01-25-2013, 08:31 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post

          I Know that the SSG works, I have built them for years as far back as the 1980's when john B put out his book. and I saw him.

          The key is to use the SSG as a PRIME MOVER, I know that it is not used that way but it can be!


          Geoffrey

          If you want to go offgrid then using this Tesla impulse / sharp gradient technology to generate hydrogen instead of charging batteries would be much more efficient.

          Hydrogen is an ideal fuel source. It burns hot and clean. It can run engines, create steam, or be burned directly for heat. It's a very efficient for home heating because it can be burned inside with no need for vents.

          Steam power is one of the oldest sources of electricity and still the most common by far. Nearly all large scale power generation is steam based.

          Sharp gradient pulsed DC has already been repeatedly proven capable of generating hydrogen very efficiently.

          SSG devices are good tools for learning about Tesla impulse / sharp gradient technology.

          It's unreasonable to think that every home could have a massive bank of batteries and inverters. A small diesel engine genset running on hydrogen could power a whole neighborhood easily.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bluestix View Post
            It's unreasonable to think that every home could have a massive bank of batteries and inverters. A small diesel engine genset running on hydrogen could power a whole neighborhood easily.
            @all,

            Drawing 5000 watts steady for a home is what I think is unreasonable - Geoffrey didn't say 5000 watts for home use, but people's homes are usually the biggest investment of their life and to take care of home first, it won't need that much for the average home. If anyone is burning 5kw steady at their home, there is something wrong.

            My last home, which had an electric oven, electric hot water heater, etc... used about 780 kwh per month - that is an average of about 1kwh every hour 24/7. That doesn't account for the peaks of the water heater, oven or clothes dryer but 1kwh isn't much.

            For electric at my new home, I use use 450 kwh per month, which is only an average of 625 watts every hour 24/7 and this house is 3000 square ft. The electric clothes dryer is the biggest load I have when it is on. I'm about to change all the lights to LED to drop it even more and have a better power factor. But my priority is weatherization and insulation. Getting a large triple pane window to replace my #1 heat loss in the home. I think everyone should be focusing on using what they have the most efficiently first before looking at building a home power plant where they're going to be wasting half of what it makes anyway.

            625 watts per hour average means I only need 2 banks of batteries that are about 1000ah rated each.

            Solar is so cheap now - about $1.50 per watt for good panels.

            So with 2 battery banks, a Solar Tracker III, 5 coiler SSG with the cap dump (to replace the Solar Tracker at night) and some solar panels, I'll be off the grid for my electricity at fairly low cost.

            I do rely on gas for my radiant water heating system and hot water tank, but those will be replaced with electric heat pumps pre-heated by solar so my electric won't go up too much.

            Anyway, for the average home in America at least, 5000 watts steady is complete overkill.

            This SSG kit, the topic of this thread, is a learning tool that proves the point that has been discussed for years and that is why it is available. This SSG kit is not claimed to be a home power plant, nor is it intended to be one so any discussion about it not being able to fulfill that need is completely irrelevant to this thread. Hopefully, we can stay on topic. There are plenty of threads on some of these other topics and if there isn't one - its easy to start one.
            Aaron Murakami





            You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

            Comment


            • #36
              All the kits for the current production run are completely sold out and we are not taking any more orders for now until these are all tested and shipped out.

              I'll post a message when they're available for order again - thank you for understanding!
              Aaron Murakami





              You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                So with 2 battery banks, a Solar Tracker III, 5 coiler SSG with the cap dump (to replace the Solar Tracker at night) and some solar panels, I'll be off the grid for my electricity at fairly low cost.
                That's great for a few enthusiasts but still not feasible as an actual alternative to grid power.

                2 x 1000amp hour battery banks X 100M+ homes is billions of pounds of lead.

                Also... its very hard to get Solar Tracker III's because they are 'made by hand'. Six weeks minimum wait time for one unit. Still waiting on mine.

                SSG bike wheel kits are great learning tools. All sold out already.

                Five coiler SSG also no longer available because Rick spent all his money on a conference (which was awesome) and no one else sells them AFAIK.

                So I think I will rewatch all the Stan Meyer lectures while I wait for my Solar Tracker to ship.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                  @all,

                  Drawing 5000 watts steady for a home is what I think is unreasonable - Geoffrey didn't say 5000 watts for home use, but people's homes are usually the biggest investment of their life and to take care of home first, it won't need that much for the average home. If anyone is burning 5kw steady at their home, there is something wrong.

                  My last home, which had an electric oven, electric hot water heater, etc... used about 780 kwh per month - that is an average of about 1kwh every hour 24/7. That doesn't account for the peaks of the water heater, oven or clothes dryer but 1kwh isn't much.

                  For electric at my new home, I use use 450 kwh per month, which is only an average of 625 watts every hour 24/7 and this house is 3000 square ft. The electric clothes dryer is the biggest load I have when it is on. I'm about to change all the lights to LED to drop it even more and have a better power factor. But my priority is weatherization and insulation. Getting a large triple pane window to replace my #1 heat loss in the home. I think everyone should be focusing on using what they have the most efficiently first before looking at building a home power plant where they're going to be wasting half of what it makes anyway.

                  625 watts per hour average means I only need 2 banks of batteries that are about 1000ah rated each.

                  Solar is so cheap now - about $1.50 per watt for good panels.

                  So with 2 battery banks, a Solar Tracker III, 5 coiler SSG with the cap dump (to replace the Solar Tracker at night) and some solar panels, I'll be off the grid for my electricity at fairly low cost.

                  I do rely on gas for my radiant water heating system and hot water tank, but those will be replaced with electric heat pumps pre-heated by solar so my electric won't go up too much.

                  Anyway, for the average home in America at least, 5000 watts steady is complete overkill.

                  This SSG kit, the topic of this thread, is a learning tool that proves the point that has been discussed for years and that is why it is available. This SSG kit is not claimed to be a home power plant, nor is it intended to be one so any discussion about it not being able to fulfill that need is completely irrelevant to this thread. Hopefully, we can stay on topic. There are plenty of threads on some of these other topics and if there isn't one - its easy to start one.
                  I have to agree with aaron on this one, efficiencies first before pursuing your electrical needs. the planning of an off the grid home requires a different set of appliances, Dc ammonia cycle fridges, dc microwaves, wood for home heating.

                  I have 4.6 KW grid on my roof right now. it is a grid tie system. I only get 30 percent of my power from it on a yearly basis, the extra in the summer I sell to the power company at wholesale. in the winter I still buy most of my power from the grid.

                  starting a new thread on this subject.

                  Tom C


                  experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by bluestix View Post
                    That's great for a few enthusiasts but still not feasible as an actual alternative to grid power.

                    2 x 1000amp hour battery banks X 100M+ homes is billions of pounds of lead.

                    Also... its very hard to get Solar Tracker III's because they are 'made by hand'. Six weeks minimum wait time for one unit. Still waiting on mine.

                    SSG bike wheel kits are great learning tools. All sold out already.

                    Five coiler SSG also no longer available because Rick spent all his money on a conference (which was awesome) and no one else sells them AFAIK.

                    So I think I will rewatch all the Stan Meyer lectures while I wait for my Solar Tracker to ship.
                    That lead exists anyway and is constantly being recycled through the scrap yards. The difference is in these systems, the batteries stay good for way longer eliminating the need to constantly dump these kind of batteries every few years.

                    Yes, all the chargers are built to order so there is a bit of a wait.

                    There will be other kits later, but it will be a bit. Tom will make a multi coil frame available in the near future and you can use the same coil/circuit that comes with the Energizer kit right now. The coils/circuits aren't available by themselves at the moment, but that is something in the works.
                    Aaron Murakami





                    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Any performance specs for this kit?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Wei View Post
                        Any performance specs for this kit?
                        performance specs for what kit?

                        Tom C


                        experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          BEDINI SG BICYCLE WHEEL KIT

                          check the first post of the thread

                          There is only 'quality' descriptions. Any other info on how good is this kit to be worth the price?

                          Or is this thread about another kit? Am I confused or missing something?
                          Last edited by Wei; 01-27-2013, 05:55 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Wei View Post
                            BEDINI SG BICYCLE WHEEL KIT

                            check the first post of the thread

                            There is only 'quality' descriptions. Any other info on how good is this kit to be worth the price?

                            Or is this thread about another kit? Am I confused or missing something?
                            sorry Wei,

                            there was a post right above yours that mentioned our 6 coil prototype Kit. so I wanted to be clear. this kit will give you 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical, it is a test platform for research built to Johns specs, by John so he knows it works as he states.

                            Tom C


                            experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                              Hi Tom C.

                              Does Rick F. have a licensing agreement with John B to be selling his NEW SSG double disc unit on his website.
                              IF it is John B patented technology?


                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1421[/ATTACH]



                              Thanks


                              Geoffrey
                              Geoffrey,

                              Rick in the past had a licensing agreement with John and Energenx. I do not know what the current state of their business arrangement is, its not my company.... . anyone can go off and build anything and sell it, and make all kinds of claims. I do not know what circuit Rick is using, it is most likely a derivitive of hJohn's monople circuits. I would not trust the claims of anything anyone makes as far as efficiency or performance goes until it has been verified independantly.

                              I can only tell you what is legal and ethical from our standpoint.

                              Tom C


                              experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hi Tom C. or John B. or peter L

                                If all electronics. are potted in the new SSG unit WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?
                                Or will neon bulbs be out in the open so you can see them?

                                Could you put up a pic. of the potted circuit of your new piastic SSG unit?

                                Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

                                Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

                                Thanks, Geoffrey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X