Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Daze
    replied
    Those pyramid connectors look mighty fine Branch! cheers for the link. Cash is a little short at present, will prob's start off with plastic tubing a little wider than the copper pipe for connectors.
    Getting the right lengths (i.e base and sides), should force the correct angle (52 degrees), If the piping is the right diameter should be able to change for those nice welded connectors at a later date...

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    Well I am ironing out issues with my monopole build...so that will take some time...once that is done I will be experimenting with this for sure!

I found this guy that sells copper pyramids: Pyramids,Copper pyramids, Merkaba, crystals, meditation, Pyramid sales, mobiles.

He also sells just the corner connectors that are the correct angle. So all you have to figure is the length of the tubing. Pyramid Connectors. Pyramids, Egypt pyramid, Pyramid kit, Make pyramid, burning man pyramid.

The website design is god awful...

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Hi,

This is worth the try... Two monopole N-N Magnets (Bedini's squeez Field) in a Pyramid should show some Scalar phenomenon!!!
    just a guess!!!!!!

Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmad Daze
    replied
    Some very interesting info there Branch, Thank you for sharing. Thinking of starting out with something simple, - just a frame big enough to fit my monopole and battery's inside. Prob's would be made from some kind of tubing (wood or metal). And to the ratio/proportions of the Great pyramid. (phi 1.618)

Leave a comment:

• screaminvern
    replied
    Hi guys, a couple years ago I made a pyramid with .75" copper tubing. At one point I made coils around the straight sections of the tubing with 17 gauge galvanized wire. I noticed that around the base of the north and east sides that when I moved a compass long the coils there were many magnetic poles but not along the east and west side coils.

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    So much crap to sort through haha. I believe there is something to it...but at the same time there is a lot of what I think is bogus info floating around....

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    I for one will look forward to anything you share with us for findings.

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    I have done a little reading on it...but not much. It seems that metal pyramids manipulate or strengthen EMF....wood pyramids are better for meditation. It looks like people are using many different types of metals...and different metals produce weaker or stronger results. I imagine this is a mountain of research and experimentation to tackle.

I know it has to be aligned north, or true north... can't remember. And the measurements have to be EXACT.

From what I'm reading now...it looks like a pyramid can generate it's own power. See the following links:

this pyramid should produce electricity. (thomas trawoger's pyramid explaned.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v51GApOmbI

And I'm going to buy this book:

Shape Power: Dan A. Davidson: 9780962632150: Amazon.com: Books

Leave a comment:

• Ahmad Daze
    replied
    That very same thought has been on my mind too. I was thinking of knocking one up out of copper piping with 1.5m lengths.. Any thoughts on material?

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    started a topic Pyramid Experiments

Pyramid Experiments

Something I got to thinking about today. When I was a kid I read a book about pyramids...called "Pyramid Power" or something like it. It described the effects that the pyramid shape can have over all kinds of things. Plants growing faster with more produce. Healing ailments...etc.

I was wondering if anyone has ever experimented with placing a monopole in a pyramid, or even a battery bank? It's definitely something I would like to try once I get my monopole all tuned up.

I bet these crystal batteries would experience an effect as well!
Working...
X