• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longhorn
    replied
    Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Ahmad.

It is not just a shape and proportions but carefully chosen location. Same goes for other like structures as well as Tesla experimental lab in Colorado Springs, Wardenclyff, Coral Castle etc.
    There is also hidden from the eye underground structure of tunnels and another chamber under the Pyramid. Flooding of Nile was supplying aquifers and it did play a crucial role to the operation. Even Great Pyramid isn't aligned perfectly anymore due to the shift of magnetic poles. What we're left with is an amazing structure full of records and stories. They were meant to last for future generations like a great library. They were also powers preventing real stories from being discovered and deciphered. To protect us from sudden overload of knowledge? I think the reason is of different nature.
    Their alignment with stars is the most intriguing to me. I have (somewhere) some copies of video material from the time I was doing research but there is also vast video reference on YT. I'll try to dig up some links.

Thanks
    Vtech
    Blackchisel97

Thank you for your thoughtful input on many subjects. Maybe the following could help on your quest - but may I also suggest in addition (intuition) and dowsing.

Computer Program

Now, to test the theory it would be necessary to create a computer program that could calculate the latitude and longitude coordinates of all Platonic solid vertices within the earth given a set of lock coordinates and bearing or rotation angle around that point.

Thus I created a couple scripts written in Python that would produce a list of coordinates that could then be plotted in Google Earth. Here is what the dodecahedron grid looks like

Earth Grid Research - Fringe Science

longhorn

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Ahmad.

It is not just a shape and proportions but carefully chosen location. Same goes for other like structures as well as Tesla experimental lab in Colorado Springs, Wardenclyff, Coral Castle etc.
    There is also hidden from the eye underground structure of tunnels and another chamber under the Pyramid. Flooding of Nile was supplying aquifers and it did play a crucial role to the operation. Even Great Pyramid isn't aligned perfectly anymore due to the shift of magnetic poles. What we're left with is an amazing structure full of records and stories. They were meant to last for future generations like a great library. They were also powers preventing real stories from being discovered and deciphered. To protect us from sudden overload of knowledge? I think the reason is of different nature.
    Their alignment with stars is the most intriguing to me. I have (somewhere) some copies of video material from the time I was doing research but there is also vast video reference on YT. I'll try to dig up some links.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Ahmad Daze
    replied
    Thank you for the response Vtech.

After building and playing around with a pyramid, I can safely agree with you it's not that simple.
    I built a pyramid from copper piping (15mm diameter) 2m base, to the ratios of the Great pyramid. I aligned the base with north/ true north as best I could...(Not as straight forward as I originally thought) and tried a few experiments to see if there were any interesting effects. One of the observations I had read about talked of food/plants taking on positive effects such as decaying at a slower rate, plants showing signs of increased growth, milk not turning sour etc. I took an apple cut it in half, placing one half in the centre of the pyramid (40cm abouve the ground) and another about 3m from the pyramid. I observed the rate of decay with both halfs each day... and what do you know they both rotted at an even rate... (shouldn't have come as a surprise really,..apples oxidize... but did I find myself feeling disappointed...)I tried (probably prematurely) placing my SSG inside and doing a 6 hour charge run to see if anything different happend. But didn't notice any observable change. Well my neighbours started giving me funny looks anyway
    I'm not sure at all if it is relevant or not but I did a continuity test on the pyramid (prior to the above trials) to see that the 8 lengths were all electrically connected. I would also say that it was earthed into the ground with an off cut of copper pipe beneath a corner going into the earth.
    So far no observable effects to report, It makes a cool prop for the garden though.
    It did occur to me whilst doing these trials that there are a lot of variables... pipe material, thickness, lengths, method of joining lengths, should it be electrically connected or not, earthed or not. Have I really found true north?.. It would seem i have no clear line of enquiry or direction to head, out of my depth or barking up the wrong tree...
    I would however say that on a very very subtle level when I sit inside the pyramid I feel a calming effect. Or awareness of the space I'm in. I 'm not sure where I'm going with that... but the shape is a very striking one to be around.

My interest in Pyramids was solidified when I went inside the kings chamber of the great pyramid. It felt like being in the centre of the earth... It is an imense structure to behold!!!!!!! After climbing up the grand gallery you enter the kings chamber. The size of the stones is staggering, solid granite all different dimensions and sizes, yet joined with laser precision. You get the picture.
    What really blew my mind was the acoustic of the kings chamber. There is an engineering of acoustic that is other worldly. The Kings Chamber to my understanding is an amplifier of harmonics. I could click my fingers and the sound would produce a reverb tail of at least 10 seconds whilst producing many different tones! If i chanted a note with my voice , My voice would kind of split into many other harmonics, it would sound like many voices a chord.
    Looking at the floor i could see the granite squares and rectangles that made up the floor, were again all different sizes. I stamped on different squares and listened. Some were very solid (as you would expect) and didn't produce much. others produced a sound so imense I could only discribe it as a jet flying directly over your head, or thunder clapping directly above your head. A 5o ton stone drum skin, probably with a shaft behind it going down deep into the pyramid.
    At the opposite side of the room to the entrance is a solid granite bath, when you lie in the bath and chant it's like being submerged in harmonics, and a strange phasing effect happens in your head.
    The structure ain't no burial chamber thats for sure. What it was capable of, when it was in it's full glory (with it's white outer plates that were striped over the centuries) is beyond me... It's a potent reminder to me that the ancients knew things about our existence and place in the universe we have clearly forgotten.
    I'm still keen to see if we can produce any interesting effects (hopefully positive) with pyramids. But I for one am prepared to take my time to do so.
    Right now is time for me to focus on my SSG, something i feel i can move forward with a bit more surety.

Peace
    Ahmad

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    The Greek word for pyramid is pyramidos and is contains the word ‘pyr’ meaning ‘fire’ and ‘amid’ meaning ‘in the middle’....
    The pyramid’s shape seems to acts as an antenna for the spiraling torsion waves. Perhaps a pyramid focuses torsion waves from the Earth grid into its center? Are the megalithic stones and structures placed on the meridians of the Earth grid the acupuncture needles in the energy body of Gaia? Were they built by highly advanced ancient civilizations to protect us from cosmic influences and used to stabilize the aura, the aether energy fields of the Earth? Perhaps similar infrastructure was used by the Atlantean civilization to stabilize the tectonic plate movements that caused Earthquakes and volcanic activity around the world. However, the Atlanteans could not prevent a pole shift that eventually led to the destruction of Atlantis. Did Atlanteans shared those blueprints with Egyptians or it was someone else?
    Below is the photograph taken in the Abydos Temple. Do we recognize some shapes?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Abydos Temple.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	45247

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello. Sorry for delay in reply.

@Ahmad. No, but I don't expect anything significant from just a coil alone. It is not that simple.

@aujawindur. Yes, your understanding is correct. Different cultures use their therms but it relates to the same "life force" or "pulse of life".
    Washing hands process is similar to the grounding accumulated potential. Salt water conducts better. Running water which has short path to the ground works best. Water ability to polarize and carry potential is another topic. An old experiment conducted by Lord Kelvin can be quite an eye opener. When you try to heal make sure your health (mind and body) is well balanced. Otherwise you might get ill and always "ground" yourself as soon as session is done.
    There are always two opposing forces or energies. Orgone is no different. DOR, or dead orgone can concentrate and affect all life forms. I did notice positive effect near radiant devices as well as familiar "warm feeling". Energy which isn't beneficial can be felt as "sharp" or even painful (like a needle) from a distance. Also, all energies have colors. The only difference between light, sound, microwaves or gamma rays are thousands of octaves. Every particle including chromosomes in DNA have their unique resonant frequencies. Our pineal gland can be compared to sophisticated, variable crystal transceiver. Every process within living form is based on potential. We're electrical beings operating on micro currents, mV - single V potentials and various frequencies. Even when asleep. Aura around us and every life form by its color (spectrum) provides precise information about the host. Just as some people can "see" this light it is also possible to hear or feel it. While our prime senses can mislead and impair basic judgement, there are also advanced "receivers" within us allowing to "see" and experience subtle fields. It is possible to "travel", receive or send messages such as thoughts, heal or kill and more. RV (remote viewing) has been used in various projects and some "black ops" which were generously financed (with our money) employed these skills.
    It is sometimes better to "let go" and try to feel it rather than logically explain. Various plants respond very similar to surrounding fields. We can observe and learn from them.

@Tom C. Yes, you remember correct but the name escaped my memory as well. Imhotep was an architect but he didn't design this complex. The blueprint came from very advanced people and has been shared among different civilizations on Earth.
    And they built it, without questioning and willingly...

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
    I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.

Cheers
    Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

If you look at ancient egyptian writings, there is a priest, I forget his name, who wrote of the SHEPARD KINGS as a group of advanced people who came in and mind controlled egypt, had them build the pyramids then left. I wish I could remember his name. I came across it while reading some ancient text. it is not the book of the dead or the book of breathings, and it was not imhotep. maybe it was manetho, but that does not seem right either.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• aujawindur
    replied
    I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.
    I would think radiant energy then is the same as POSITIVE/fresh orgone. But I think there is possibilty of negative/diseased orgone as well. That is, if my understanding of orgone is correct. I think it is the same as Chi, Reiki, Prana. I have been reading in esoteric healing books, that you for example should cleanse your hands with saltwalter after you have done a healing. The reason for this is that the body of a sick person accumulates "used up" or diseased prana, wich salt neutralizes. The diseased prana can be transferred to you or other people, making them sick.
    This is not something we want. And I have experiences with this myself. I sometimes did healings on people, and would get pain in my hands that lasted for a few hours. (No, I didnt wash my hands). And one time, I remember trying to remove the diseased prana from a friends stomach, and as soon as I did that, my other friend, laying on the coch in the room, suddenly starts complaining about stomach pain!
    Besides from cleansing your hands after a healing session, one should during the practice, have a bucket of saltwater to "throw" the diseased prana into. The reason is that water absorbs it, and salt neutralizes it. It is particularly the book and healing technique called "Pranic Healing" that I have been doing, and that emphasizes the working on removing the diseased prana.

So my point is, that I think just because you seem to have positive health results with the SG and radiant energy, doesnt mean you should dismiss the potenital harmful effect of... orgone? And perhaps radiant energy, if it is the same.
    Super-interesting topic though!
    Last edited by aujawindur; 11-26-2012, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmad Daze
    replied
    Awsome thread Vtech.
    Did you ever get around to placing a starship coil inside a pyramid?

Ahmad

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
    I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

Cheers
    Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    Lots of great info! I read through the first few pages....seems like you have having some difficulty with attracting bad energy to start with.

Did you get that sorted out?

Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
    There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    RD-

Thanks for the info on DOR (deadly orgone radiation). Yes, it sounds very similar to radiant energy. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Yes, my intention with starting this thread was to experiment with pyramids effects on monopoles or batteries...although I'm finding there are a lot of other great experiments to do.

Always good advice to be careful with things not fully understood....

Originally posted by Robert Darrah View Post
    Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    All good points. The Tower of Babel story is an interesting story indeed...

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
    There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Robert Darrah
    replied
    Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X