Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bedini's big batteries

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/bigbatteries/

John's large cell phone tower batteries are for sale.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by BroMikey
    Thanks Aaron
    I have never found this site to buy some. Do you know that John uses Alum in Batteries right? So didn't JB dump out the acid on these units and put Alum into them? Or maybe John only uses Alum batteries on the input??

Do you know about what John did or did not do with these larger type batteries. Just a straight forward question because I do not know the answer.

Thx
    These particular batteries are all original and have not been changed to the alum solution. These have simply been rejuvenated and kept topped up for quite a few years. They're literally as good as new or better - just need a little cleaning.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

These batteries are offered to members of this forum first.

Tuesday, these batteries will be mentioned in a newsletter and I have no idea what kind of demand there will be.
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

wow those batteries are awesome i dont suppose you still have them?

Comment

Originally posted by pjreed01! View Post
          wow those batteries are awesome i dont suppose you still have them?
          They're still available.

Please Email me at the email on this banner - click it to see the large version if it isn't already.

Attached Files
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            These particular batteries are all original and have not been changed to the alum solution. These have simply been rejuvenated and kept topped up for quite a few years. They're literally as good as new or better - just need a little cleaning.
            Hi Aaron,
            I guess these Batteries can be referred to as the Bench mark for the degree of Rejuvenation that can be achieved by the Bedini Process.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X