No announcement yet.

Explorations of the Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor Energizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic of the FW hub motor coil base mounted to the FW A Frame in my office.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a video of the hub motor running in my office

https://vimeo.com/396331357

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
        I found that the sheet steel on the hub motor has been polarized. i don't know if that is from the motor operation, or from the magnets stuck to the sheet steel for so long after JB dissembled the FW, and I received the FW, and the time between now and then......

https://vimeo.com/manage/384413773/general
        Hi RS,

That link takes me to a VIMEO login page.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

This link does it:
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

RS, if you click the video embed icon in the message editor here, you can past the Vimeo link and it will embed the video right here in the post like my last message.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Try this again....

Comment

Works perfect!
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Fantastic stuff!!! Thanks RS. Good luck with firing up the FW!!

Comment

Working...
                  X