John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Well if he fixed it that is good but I still do not see it on my iPad and I have reloaded, left and returned to this site and it is still the same way for me... No image.

Is this possibly the image?

Dave Wing
    Nice! the original schematic for the Simplified School Girl.

Aaron posted this one:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	john_bedini_magnetism.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	49266

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
      Hi Aaron,
      I understand what your saying, I have nothing to add to that. I'm only sharing John's words on the timing of the bike wheel - EFTV part 6. This does not contradict anything you are talking about. Only trying to add to the conversation.

I think, at least in this instance, what you are calling firing John called charging of the coil.

KR -Patrick
      Thanks Patrick, yes, that is exactly what I mean by firing, it is when the transistor turns on and charges the coil.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Guys,
        Here is another view of the 'True' Monopole Rotor
        you may compare this with what is present in the JB website drawn by jb him self, it isdifferent only slightly..let me know where is the difference you see in these two..?
        Rgds,
        Faraday88
        That images doesn't come up for some reason.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          Nice! the original schematic for the Simplified School Girl.

Aaron posted this one:
          Here's a larger version of that SG diagram:

Here is the 3rd companion drawing that went with it that shows the old cap dump system:

Attached Files
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

There are two basic type of "magnetic" drawings that John has posted about the field around magnets and coils - does anyone know the real distinction between them or what these two types of drawings actually represent? He used both in different contexts and sometimes used them to represent a magnetic field in general and sometimes he used them specifically to show something different. I'll eventually point it out
            Hi Aaron,

Are you talking about these two types... I'm looking at the Bloch walls, one extends outward in the superpole and the other does not extend outward but inward? Or are you talking about the four corner spins vs the conventional two spin? Or are you talking about the two opposite fields and their relationship, on any magnet (north / south) face, that oppose each other, one gives upon entering and the other taketh away upon leaving? If not please do tell what you are talking about so we can move onward towards a better understanding.

Dave Wing
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-10-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

This is a great thread thank you to everyone for all of the insights and information. While it is not perfectly on topic, it might not yet deserve its own thread, so I'll post some findings of some very simple experiments I did a little while back, that I hadn't mentioned as I might not fully understand yet and are incomplete. So this concerns the magnitude of the radiant. Along with whatever else it may be the radiant is a function of the rate of collapse of the magnetic field, for a given strength of field one which changes/collapses more rapidly yields a more powerful radiant spike. This is Faraday, the displacement current is a function of dv/dt, it is really quite astonishing, it is absolutely divorced from input energy and is only a function of the behaviour of the magnetic field in time.

So to engineer for the spike one wants, a) the greatest induction for the least amount of input energy (As Joseph Neumann made crystal clear this also isn't a one to one linear relationship with input power, but that might be for another thread) and b) the most rapid change in the magnetic field.

By Ohm's Law V=IR so R=V/I. I don't know if I need to go through this given high voltage transmission lines but as I'm not an engineer and others may not be as well, let's consider two scenarios of 10 watts power: 1) V= 1, I = 10 and 2) V=10 I =1.
              Situation 1 R =1/10, situation 2 R = 10/1. Same input power greatly different resistance, isn't resistance in the wire going to determine the rate of change of the collapsing magnetic field?

So I took a 0.1 uF thin film (low ESR) cap and was discharging it into all sorts of coils capturing the radiant into all sorts of other caps. This is when I started writing on the "two cap paradox". Holy flippin bejezuz Zeus' beard any simple transfer between two caps doesn't follow conservation of energy it only follows conservation of charge. Nearly any radiant spike violates conservation of charge to the upside, (which I suspect is why the SSG can be OU, the battery cares about charge). A small cap to a large through a coil might violate conservation of charge 5, 10, 50, 100 times in excess but you will only be at 0.5 -10% energy transfer because of the math with conservation of charge vs energy. If you go a cap to an equal sized cap you just slightly violate conservation of charge to upside and it is not enough to violate conservation of energy to the upside. Videos showing just that have been posted by others.

Getting back to voltage and radiant spike, does increasing voltage increase the power of the radiant for a given input power. The answer is yes and I have, a lot, of spreadsheets to attest to it. The easiest and most direct way to confirm is the following. Take a cap, say 0.2 uf (or two 0.1 uf caps in parallel), discharge through a coil, capture radiant with Bedini diode into say a 100 UF cap, measure magnitude of spike, per the voltage in the 100 uF cap. Now take two 10 volt 0.1 UF caps and hook them in series. We now have 20 volts but capacitance has decreased by a factor of four, that is to say the two caps in series have the exact same energy as the two caps in parallel, right? That is what the textbooks say and obviously the case. When you discharge the two caps in series the radiant is significantly higher. Voila, the take home from this as I haven't done a lot in this area would like to hear about it, running an SSG at 48 volts should be significantly more efficient than at 12 volts.

Now when I saw this, I thought, "I've got it". I began mapping input power versus radiant spike output power from 5 - 30 volts and saying well, from this cap to that cap with this coil, efficiency doubled from ten to thirty volts (max of the power supply), this coil will violate conservation of energy at 100,000 volts, this coil will be OU at 20,000 volts. Then I built a little joule thief transformer and went higher voltage. Now going from 30-90 volts things didn't double again they only improved say 50% (the figures are made up but in the ball park), then from 90 - 270 things only improved 25%. I didn't go beyond 400 cause a) I was discouraged and b) didn't want to shock myself even with an annoying 0.1 uF cap. Then I thought "I've got it" I used an iron core because it is better at producing large spikes at low voltages, the hysteriesis in the core is slowing down the field collapse, I'll use an air core. Sure enough the air core was worse at low voltages but improved at higher voltages then again started dropping off asymptotically over say 50 volts.

So chewing on this what can we come up with? The rate of collapse of an inductor is not determined only or primarily by the straight wire DC resistance of the winds. At higher voltages (higher powers) something else is coming to the fore. This relates in part to the idea of multifilar winds but my hypothesis or guess if you like at this point is that the induced Lenz from each wind to another becomes the overriding factor affecting dv/dt at higher voltages. This isn't that nuts, if you take a .1 uf cap a 1 volt versus a .1 uf cap at 100 volts. a) the power to the coil will be ten thousand times different b) the resistance in delivering the energy will R=V/I be one one hundredth. Therefore the peak amp turns could conceivably be up to a million times more at 100 volts versus 1 volt. I really don't know but I think it has to be interwire Lenz slowing the collapse of the coil. If only, if only we had a way around this. I think Tesla gave us this with his counterwound pancake coil. Might also explain why his coils look nothing like the coils you commonly see, almost all one layer and air core. I haven't done anything for a couple months. I've got some 22 gauge wire, maybe should order some twelve gauge so I don't need so many winds (the radiant is a function of coil mass, at least until I've looked at the cw pancake), but when I order stuff half the time I waste my money and realize it worked easier and better with what I had. So, a big piece of cardboard, some superglue, a couple 22 gauge spools and let's see how a Tesla CW Pancake maps at different input voltages, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                That images doesn't come up for some reason.
                Hi Aaron,

In the early DVDs and also as per Tom bearden, the idea behind the conversion of the vacuum Energy is the translation of ''Anenergy''(Temporal Energy) into useable 3 space Energy (as power) which per se is the translation of the Imaginary S-pole (or Phi-dot) into real S-pole that later is Inducted to produce the exess Energy from the Magnetic to Electricl circuit.
                in JB's drawing, at the centre is the 'Normal'South pole as he depicts in his drawing that you have shown here.Further the notion of Q1 Q2 Q3 4Q 5Q 6Q Q7 Q8... which are the Scalars representations. there is something not very clear in this drawing i strongly feel this drawing is just the ''Inside'' view of a bigger ''Outside'' something like what i showed.
                in My experiments with this structure of the Magnetic monopole i find that the Batteries after loaded and let to rest attain the same Starting Voltage no matter how long you have drained them...now how is that ????
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Last edited by Faraday88; 02-10-2017, 03:54 AM.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I'm posting this here because it's related to magnetic theory.

I have been reading a lot lately, threads that I missed, etc. So some people last year was walking about barium ferrite, and why wouldn't some devices work without those magnets. If I remember correctly, in one of EVTF movies, John explains what the barium ferrite magnets do, they oscillate, and it was what Floyd Sweet was doing, pulsing coils around those magnets, and picking up the oscillation with other coil or something like that.

and I remembered what I used to do as a kid playing with magnets, everybody must have done this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUup...ature=youtu.be

So barium ferrite oscillate, ok , but an arrangement like this also oscillates, it seems to be a gravity - magnetism oscillation.

So a coil could be wound on the middle magnet, and of course the voltage generated there must be very low, but, we could add coil shorting with a reed, that into a cap, and small cap dump into a second winding on the same magnet, a pulse on that magnet would make the other magnets oscillate again.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                    I'm posting this here because it's related to magnetic theory.

I have been reading a lot lately, threads that I missed, etc. So some people last year was walking about barium ferrite, and why wouldn't some devices work without those magnets. If I remember correctly, in one of EVTF movies, John explains what the barium ferrite magnets do, they oscillate, and it was what Floyd Sweet was doing, pulsing coils around those magnets, and picking up the oscillation with other coil or something like that.

and I remembered what I used to do as a kid playing with magnets, everybody must have done this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUup...ature=youtu.be

So barium ferrite oscillate, ok , but an arrangement like this also oscillates, it seems to be a gravity - magnetism oscillation.

So a coil could be wound on the middle magnet, and of course the voltage generated there must be very low, but, we could add coil shorting with a reed, that into a cap, and small cap dump into a second winding on the same magnet, a pulse on that magnet would make the other magnets oscillate again.

Floyd S got the magnets to flip polarity. JB said it was because the Barrium magnets had memory.. Two little pulses on the Ferris Wheel Hub would flip the polarity then they would remember to go back. This would drive the wheel.

Comment

Walter russell explains in his books how atoms planets and even galaxies all work on the same principle. It is a cycle where they spin out in and every expanding slowing spin, such as a skater spreading her arms out she gets bigger and spins slower, then at some point all that energy is dissipated and begins contracting like the skater pulling her arms back in. the supposed evidence for a big bang is because our entire universe that we can see is still in the outward breath of the cycle. I can do no justice to the explanations of that man...truly amazing and I think spot on.

oh and also everything is elecric/magnetic in nature. So anybody looking into magnetism and trying to understand electric should really look his stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Handy andy
                        Its raining again.

Just a thought. An Accelerating and expanding universe is most likely caused by the spin of the aether associated with rotating galaxies, galaxies are like spinning charges or dipoles, if they spin the same way they will mostly will repel, and accelerate.

Einstein dropped the aether because he thought it was static, he was WRONG to think this. The planets move in a stretched space or less dense aether, which ever way you prefer to visualize it. The aether is pulled along like a liquid by the planets. Rotating galaxies pull the aether with them also stretching it like big whirl pools or rivers. The universe is expanding and galaxies are accelerating away from each other(except Andromeda, which is coming this way(which way is it spinning??? Dont be alarmed its 4 billion light years away)), most galaxies are orbiting the same direction, they are like dipoles with the same spin they WILL therefore repel and accelerate. Einstein screwed up, his biggest blunder was not the gravitational constant, it was misunderstanding the aether. The aether explains everything, it is everything, it carries all known forces, it forms quantum matter and all known particles.

Does anyone think the idea carries water, "accelerating universes". Dark matter is mostly probably completely wrong, Einstein screwed up, the aether is everything, and all motion is relative to a moving aether.

If you can stretch the aether or space more in the direction you want to go, than is caused by the local gravitional stretching of space, that is the direction you will accelerate. The aether appears to have inertia as is demonstrated with motor startup accelerations, the second start always takes less energy than the first, with in a short time frame.

It is very possible the aether could be stretched centrifugally by rotating wheels, ie thrown out of the material, but this would not have a direction, except to create a local gravitational anomaly, near the wheel. It could also be stretched by a continual very high frequency charge or magnetic fluctuation over a large curved surface, curved pancake coil perhaps, curved to create a focal divergence point or inbalance.

This could of course not be worth commenting on.!! but I think its worth a nobel prize. Perhaps an internet based one, so they dont know who to shoot.

I am going to have to update my essays again.

Have a nice weekend, boa fin semana.

Rgds

Andy
                        Enistein did not elaborate his findings!!! could be for reasons of sabotage or otherwise!!!
                        But TESLA did!! I know statements that are TESLA like but stated by Einstein..now talk!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88
                        Last edited by Faraday88; 02-10-2017, 01:12 PM.
                        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

+1 like for ZPDM.

I see the coil itself is tuned for John's devices (voltage,frequency,hysteresis,matched loads etc). The upshot is that the conventional coil theory doesn't match the vacuum discharge of the area/mass of the copper, Flip flopping conventional theory to vacuum theories. Therefore more copper mass equals larger vacuum pipe dumped into the batteries. I also see that John was chasing exponential equations from conventional intersections. or put in mathematical terms he was relying on P=VI (to turn a rotor) with the resultant of X^2 multiplied by Y^2 (super poles interacting with coil discharges?). the mass of the rotor forcing the squared squares to momentarily dump into something fast enough to absorb the hit (capacitor). Then again I'm probably wrong.

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                          This is a great thread thank you to everyone for all of the insights and information. While it is not perfectly on topic, it might not yet deserve its own thread, I really don't know but I think it has to be interwire Lenz slowing the collapse of the coil. If only, if only we had a way around this. I think Tesla gave us this with his counterwound pancake coil. Might also explain why his coils look nothing like the coils you commonly see, almost all one layer and air core. I haven't done anything for a couple months. I've got some 22 gauge wire, maybe should order some twelve gauge so I don't need so many winds (the radiant is a function of coil mass, at least until I've looked at the cw pancake), but when I order stuff half the time I waste my money and realize it worked easier and better with what I had. So, a big piece of cardboard, some superglue, a couple 22 gauge spools and let's see how a Tesla CW Pancake maps at different input voltages, eh?
                          Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                            Hi Aaron,

Are you talking about these two types... I'm looking at the Bloch walls, one extends outward in the superpole and the other does not extend outward but inward? Or are you talking about the four corner spins vs the conventional two spin? Or are you talking about the two opposite fields and their relationship, on any magnet (north / south) face, that oppose each other, one gives upon entering and the other taketh away upon leaving? If not please do tell what you are talking about so we can move onward towards a better understanding.

Dave Wing
                            Hi Dave,

I'd consider both of those to be the same. The cloverleaf diagram is what I was after. But there is one other that John drew.

If you can post the conventional 2 spin, I can comment.

It is more than a comparison of the 4 vs 2.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Haven't see those vids since they came out, but any dipole that polarizes the aether and has a conduction so that the positive potential turns into EMF can move to the lower potential and get dissipated to a degree on the way is happening in every circuit all the time.

The virtual poles always seemed very real to me - just stronger per area (more focused).

Later, I'll show something I came up with years ago to enhance the Q1, Q2 (scalar poles) to make the rotor turn even faster with less input. Actually part of an addendum to go with the SG trilogy - don't want to get into that right here at this point.

Isn't that structure intrinsic in any rotor for the SG if all like poles are facing out?

What voltage before being loaded? Input or output battery?
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Handy andy
                                A couple of points of interest, on the antigravity

1) John would say the pumping action on the magnet from the coil's field manipulates the Bloch wall (moves it) and at the Bloch wall, that is where the aether enters. That is the point where there is a Zero Force, Antigravity, Null Force, Zero Vector and about a half a dozen other names for the exact same thing.

2) There also comments on the bifilar wound coils,

On point 1 pumping space with a magnetic field or an electrostatic field, might effect the aether, IE stretch it. Gravity is represented as a stretching of space by mass. Einstein dropped aether theory because he considered the aether to be Static. There is no reason it should not move, he was wrong to drop it. Tesla referenced Veritable ropes in the sky, he was I think talking about stretching space above his flying machine, so that gravity was reversed ie stronger abover the machine, this would take a minimal force, equivalent to the gravitational force diffference between the top and bottom of the flying machine.

On point 2 The double bifilar coil is a I think a dynamic capacitor, you must view it with a pulse of current travelling around it, and imagine the adjacent winding with an opposite charge induced on it, inducing a charge of opposite polarity. Normally today this is used as a low inductance resistor, due to opposing windings cancelling out the mutual inductance. Stacking them on top of each other as in one of the posts will induce opposite charges in those plates also, like a weird dynamic capacitor.

I have played with "but not seriously" pancake coils to try and stretch or modify space, there is an interesting effect, ie there is a movement of the coil if it is pulsed in one direction but not the other. I noticed a pancake coil on Tom Batchelors picture of a Tesla flying machine post.

Its stopped raining

Andy
                                As a magnetic field expands from a coil, the aether is proportionately displaced. When the coil's power is cut, it is the aether, which is rebounding back to where it was displaced from and that is what causes the high speed collapse.

I would personally say displacement instead of stretching because it is a fluid being displaced proportional to the mass that displaces it.

Tesla's references appear very related to JJ Thomson's work and the Faraday Tubes, which connect one area to another thru the aetheric medium (no spooky action at a distance or quantum).

Einstein was one of the most prolific plagiarists and frauds of the last 100 years. He knew Dayton Miller's work crumbled his model but was hesitant to ever admit it writing off the interferometer results as temperature swings, etc.

"The effect [of ether-drift] has persisted throughout. After considering all the possible sources of error, there always remained a positive effect." — Dayton Miller (1928, p.399)

"My opinion about Miller's experiments is the following. ... Should the positive result be confirmed, then the special theory of relativity and with it the general theory of relativity, in its current form, would be invalid. Experimentum summus judex. Only the equivalence of inertia and gravitation would remain, however, they would have to lead to a significantly different theory."
                                — Albert Einstein, in a letter to Edwin E. Slosson, 8 July 1925 (from copy in Hebrew University Archive, Jerusalem.) See citations below for Silberstein 1925 and Einstein 1926.

"I believe that I have really found the relationship between gravitation and electricity, assuming that the Miller experiments are based on a fundamental error. Otherwise, the whole relativity theory collapses like a house of cards."
                                — Albert Einstein, in a letter to Robert Millikan, June 1921 (in Clark 1971, p.328)

"You imagine that I look back on my life's work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track."
                                — Albert Einstein, on his 70th birthday, in a letter to Maurice Solovine, 28 March 1949 (in B. Hoffman Albert Einstein: Creator and Rebel 1972, p.328)

I wish Dollard were available to comment directly on the coil's capacitive properties.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X