Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Bedini RPX Sideband Generators

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bedini RPX Sideband Generators

    Sideband Generator http://sidebandgenerator.com



    Sideband Generator NORMAL RETAIL $495 USD

    CONFERENCE SPECIAL $400 USD


    BY PURCHASING THIS CIRCUIT,
    YOU ARE AGREEING TO A NO REFUND POLICY


    20% Discount
    NEW BEDINI CIRCUIT $400
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL
    $15 SHIPPING TO USA

    TOTAL
    $415


    20% Discount
    NEW BEDINI CIRCUIT $400
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL
    $40 SHIPPING TO CANADA
    TOTAL
    $440

    20% Discount
    NEW BEDINI CIRCUIT $400

    USPS PRIORITY MAIL
    $50 SHIPPING TO INTERNATIONAL
    TOTAL
    $450


    PayPal or other online payment options are
    NOT available for the Sideband Generator.

    Send a check or money order for the TOTAL amount based on your location (US, Canada, or International)
    made payable to:
    A & P Electronic Media

    Mail it to:
    A & P Electronic Media, PO Box 10029, Spokane, WA 99209

    YOU ALSO NEED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD SEPARATELY THROUGH AMAZON



    Velleman HPG1 1Mhz Pocket Function Generator


    HiFi Banana Plugs
    (Connect your own electrodes and wires to these jacks)

    12v DC Power Plug with CENTER POSITIVE

    12v Battery


    FOR A HIGHER QUALITY FUNCTION GENERATOR,
    THIS IS THE EXACT RECOMMENDED UNIT:
    B&K Precision 4013B Direct Digital Synthesis Function Generator, 0.1 Hz – 12 MHz Frequency Range
    MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT FREQUENCY RANGE

    FOR A SPECTRUM ANALYZER THAT WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE SIDEBAND FREQUENCIES AS THEY ARE PRODUCED,
    THIS IS THE EXACT RECOMMENDED UNIT:
    Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 07-21-2016, 04:09 PM.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  • #2
    Hello Aaron,

    Thanks for putting together the wiring schematic and general specs on the Sideband generator. Some general pointers on use and on time would be useful and appreciated.

    Yaro
    Yaro

    "The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

    Comment


    • #3
      Website has been redone to reflect the free book & video offer http://sidebandgenerator.com

      Will also be posting more info on that page.
      Aaron Murakami





      You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

      Comment


      • #4
        Does this device produce Bedini's 4wave mixing, what else doe it do?

        Comment


        • #5
          http://sidebandgenerator.com is updated a bit. It is not the same as the 4 wave mixing circuit. It creates a fundamental frequency that you "bounce" other frequencies off of it to distort it and like ripples coming off of it are harmonic sidebands that hit EVERY frequency along the way. That is a superficial explanation, but is essentially the idea.

          It is the most accurately reproduced Rife technology, which is actually hybridizes Priore and Rife with Bedini's personal touch. If you look at his book and dvd, you can see exactly what that is about.

          By purchasing one through http://sidebandgenerator.com you can get a free book or video of your choice available from http://emediapress.com

          The price will go up to $450 soon so so you can still take advantage of the conference discount.
          Aaron Murakami





          You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank for the reply Aaron, hope to try it out soon

            Comment


            • #7
              How can this be arranged with the one wire to the microscope slide for testing like Bedini shows on his website during the rense interview presentation?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Davy Oneness View Post
                How can this be arranged with the one wire to the microscope slide for testing like Bedini shows on his website during the rense interview presentation?
                Of course this is all just for experimental purpose without any claims.

                I made a 6 inch diameter pancake coil (single winding - not the bifilar type) using 5000v rated wire since it is very flexible like test lead wire... each electrode output will go to each end of the pancake coil. I can lay anything on the coil I want since it's flat. That is the route I'm going anyway.
                Aaron Murakami





                You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                  Of course this is all just for experimental purpose without any claims.

                  I made a 6 inch diameter pancake coil (single winding - not the bifilar type) using 5000v rated wire since it is very flexible like test lead wire... each electrode output will go to each end of the pancake coil. I can lay anything on the coil I want since it's flat. That is the route I'm going anyway.
                  That sounds like a great way to experiment with it. It brings to mind a new question, what is the output loading restrictions? I'm guessing it is short circuit protected?
                  Another possible way for slide testing, seeing that it is an rf generator, maybe one wire to slide fluid and other wire connected to foil that is under the slide.
                  Perhaps this unit could use an amplifier output stage ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Perhaps I shouldn't but I'll throw some spaghetti at the wall. Well, I got nothing, how is this thing discriminant? If you say resonance, what is resonating? The obvious candidate would be DNA, the DNA acts as some sort of antenna leading to a building standing wave at the gHz frequency specific to a pathogen that makes a bug go kerploof. I was behind that in that in more complex organisms the DNA is usually enfolded (histones, epigentics et al.) while in more simple organisms the DNA would be out there to resonate, then I thought of mitochondria. I am not expert, but of course mitochondria have their own DNA, less controlled, regulated and folded, than that in the nucleus, much more like a bacterium. I don't know what JB presented, maybe he was trying to get across a way to purify water with this thing, but if one could, which wouldn't be easy, I would try to look at the mitochondria first. And no I am not saying oh this must be harmful, ascorbic acid somehow discriminates, as voluminously documented in the literature, between nearly all pathogens and all toxins and I have no idea how. Nobel prize winner Svent-Gyorgi who discovered Vitamin C felt it went back to the electron transport chain in the mitochondria. So if you could see whether this fries mitochondria, you would have an idea, though not firm, whether it is discriminating against single cell versus multicell. If it doesn't harm mitochondria, which I suspect, then one is back where I started, which is what the heck? Likely just some possibly tremendous health break through that can hardly be evaluated on a shoestring. Que Sera, sera.
                    Last edited by ZPDM; 09-01-2016, 04:03 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                      Perhaps I shouldn't but I'll throw some spaghetti at the wall. Well, I got nothing, how is this thing discriminant? If you say resonance, what is resonating? The obvious candidate would be DNA, the DNA acts as some sort of antenna leading to a building standing wave at the gHz frequency specific to a pathogen that makes a bug go kerploof. I was behind that in that in more complex organisms the DNA is usually enfolded (histones, epigentics et al.) while in more simple organisms the DNA would be out there to resonate, then I thought of mitochondria. I am not expert, but of course mitochondria have their own DNA, less controlled, regulated and folded, than that in the nucleus, much more like a bacterium. I don't know what JB presented, maybe he was trying to get across a way to purify water with this thing, but if one could, which wouldn't be easy, I would try to look at the mitochondria first. And no I am not saying oh this must be harmful, ascorbic acid somehow discriminates, as voluminously documented in the literature, between nearly all pathogens and all toxins and I have no idea how. Nobel prize winner Svent-Gyorgi who discovered Vitamin C felt it went back to the electron transport chain in the mitochondria. So if you could see whether this fries mitochondria, you would have an idea, though not firm, whether it is discriminating against single cell versus multicell. If it doesn't harm mitochondria, which I suspect, then one is back where I started, which is what the heck? Likely just some possibly tremendous health break through that can hardly be evaluated on a shoestring. Que Sera, sera.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sqJNFFwqc
                      As far as mitochondria, I can tell you that they are specifically stimulated by red & infrared around the 660-880nm range or so. Red and Infrared will kick them into high atp production mode.

                      I don't know if that can be used as a basis to calculate the frequency of red and infrared and see how that compares to the 3.1 MHz fundamental in the sideband generator or if the wavelength of the red & infrared are even relevant.
                      Aaron Murakami





                      You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Aaron,
                        I had some questions when I purchased this item. Since your response was to steer me to a forum I will ask again.
                        1. Why does the power input indicate that it requires 15volts?
                        2. Where do I find an amplifier that will raise the output power to a level that will drive a plasma tube? I believe Rife used 50watts and the modern systems such as the Rife-Bare system uses up to 300watts. The commercial amplifiers that are available, mostly for the CB communicators, are designed with notch filters that suppress all the harmonics. This destroys the Rife Effect that is sought. The Rife-Bare system used an amplifier that had those filters removed but this is designed for a carrier of 27.1 MHz and the carrier now used is 3.1MHz. These are at opposite ends of the HF scale of 3-30MHz. The amplifier does not function with the 3.1MHz carrier.
                        3. What is the power output rating for this device? Why is so much secrecy surrounding this thing? The Rife secret has been exposed since 2008 and other people have devised systems to use it. John Bedini has designed a circuit that evidently produces a broad harmonic field with harmonics that are more robust than usual. This is the idea that was used by Hoyland when he designed the Ray Beam Rife machine that has not duplicated since. The Bedini device uses sine waves where most of the modern Rife devices use square waves. That is the reason I bought it. The square wave folks deplete the energy of the harmonic in producing too many useless harmonics. This is the shotgun effect. Yes, there is a better chance they will hit the target, but it is ineffective because there is not enough power available at that single point to deactivate the pathogen. These waste the power of the device and cause the designer to use 300 watts where Rife used sine waves and was more precise and used only 50 watts to gain much better results. However, without measuring and increasing the power out, which I can, this device is will not replicate the Rife Machine. I doubt that what I received has a power output of 50 watts with 12 (15)? volts in.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by zenzete View Post
                          Aaron,
                          I had some questions when I purchased this item. Since your response was to steer me to a forum I will ask again.
                          1. Why does the power input indicate that it requires 15volts?
                          2. Where do I find an amplifier that will raise the output power to a level that will drive a plasma tube? I believe Rife used 50watts and the modern systems such as the Rife-Bare system uses up to 300watts. The commercial amplifiers that are available, mostly for the CB communicators, are designed with notch filters that suppress all the harmonics. This destroys the Rife Effect that is sought. The Rife-Bare system used an amplifier that had those filters removed but this is designed for a carrier of 27.1 MHz and the carrier now used is 3.1MHz. These are at opposite ends of the HF scale of 3-30MHz. The amplifier does not function with the 3.1MHz carrier.
                          3. What is the power output rating for this device? Why is so much secrecy surrounding this thing? The Rife secret has been exposed since 2008 and other people have devised systems to use it. John Bedini has designed a circuit that evidently produces a broad harmonic field with harmonics that are more robust than usual. This is the idea that was used by Hoyland when he designed the Ray Beam Rife machine that has not duplicated since. The Bedini device uses sine waves where most of the modern Rife devices use square waves. That is the reason I bought it. The square wave folks deplete the energy of the harmonic in producing too many useless harmonics. This is the shotgun effect. Yes, there is a better chance they will hit the target, but it is ineffective because there is not enough power available at that single point to deactivate the pathogen. These waste the power of the device and cause the designer to use 300 watts where Rife used sine waves and was more precise and used only 50 watts to gain much better results. However, without measuring and increasing the power out, which I can, this device is will not replicate the Rife Machine. I doubt that what I received has a power output of 50 watts with 12 (15)? volts in.
                          1. The recommended battery here works fine - https://www.amazon.com/Talentcell-Re...g=maimounas-20

                          2. You need a linear amplifier and we may make these available later. There are some small prototypes John made but we might not make them available. Until then, I have no recommendations.

                          3. The output is only a few watts. I don't think there is a lot of secrecy around this - everything is disclosed in the book/dvd set. We can't discuss pathogens, etc... because this is only an experimental device with no claims.
                          Aaron Murakami





                          You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            zenzete,

                            the device you are describing is called a MOPA to drive a rife tube. they are expensive to build and dangerous, the power supply is over 600 volts. a side band generator is a RF device, anything above the wattage the device produces would get you in trouble with the FCC having an unlicensed radio broadcast.

                            Tom C


                            experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tom C,

                              That is not true. A MOPA is a Master Oscillator Power Amplifier. I am talking about a linear amplifier that will feed into a plasma tube. The power supply will actually be over 1200 Volts and the FCC will probably not interfere based on my operation of a Rife-Bare device that puts 300watts into the plasma tube. I have used this for over 12 years and the FCC has said nothing. The entire device will have the function of a MOPA but there is a difference. My new amplifier will produce between 50 and 100 watts out, well below what I have been using. This operation is not being done by just me, there are hundreds of the Rife-Bare devices in operation and many have converted from the old carrier of 27.1MHz to the new 3.1MHz that is being used. The particular frequency allocation for the device will be 3.1MHz and that falls into the Radiolocation area of the FCC Spectrum this area is used by radar and allows Part 15 Devices and has a lot of noise. I believe the absence of an antenna and only spurious emanations from the plasma tube will be well below the FCC observations. The Rife-Bare device that I have been using used 27.1MHz as a carrier and that was not a problem. Worst case I can move to 3.5MHz and operate in the 80 meter range with the CB radios that populate this band. Basically the device in question does not radiate on an antenna. That does limit the range regardless of the internet stories to the contrary. I posted another reply to this thread and do not see it on the site. Was there a problem or did it not post properly? I will repeat the post if necessary but I would prefer not to.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X