The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Faraday88

I appreciate your theories, as always. However, Patrick's "Lego swing spike kicker" video is a practical demonstration of using the capacitor connected to both ends of the inductor (as it is suggested on John's FEG diagram).

Please re-review Patrick's video, and maybe the one he posted on his You Tube site prior to that one, and tell me what you think.

If one were to perfect what I am proposing, one could use that device to power another wheel with low drag generators or maybe a Kromrey device, with very little energy expenditure...

And, just like the (long ago) experiments where one places "grandfather clocks" next to each other, and they end up oscillating in unison, why not use the same principal with nature's frequency oscillations...that is all I am saying...it just seems to me that would make practical sense...

And, while I no longer post my applications of John's (and other's) technology here, my ideas have been working...however, you will never hear me "claim" that my builds do anything other than charge batteries REALLY good...

And, as for asking John B (and others) the hard questions about this technology (referencing interactions found in earlier posts of this thread), I think we have seen where that got us all...

Just FYI in regard to those who have gone dark on this subject: I have followed John's work since the "School Girl" article. My (now deceased) best friend Jonathan and I discussed the possibilities. He actually visited John B's shop back then, and John showed him his "shop full of toys". Jonathan reported back to me that they all worked as reported. My friend Jonathan was ex-Naval Intelligence (who knew things that made him constantly look over his shoulder). One of his best friends was James Wesley Rawles. Jonathan played a big part in James' first novel. Between James (ex-Army Intelligence) and Jonathan, they had a large group of acquaintances back in DC who formed a sort of informal intelligence group for them. Jonathan warned me that whenever one sees a"movement" (such as a "patriot" movement, or even so-called "free energy" movement), the powers that be, either places their insiders as the leaders, or puts them right next to the leaders of said movement. One can recognize them as the ones who whisper in the ears of the leaders and control the disbursement of information. They play that part of "trusted individuals", however, they are really logging information on who really counts in such a movement. That is why I became suspicious when the certain individuals went dark on this thread. I saw where the above mentioned "certain individuals" computers were evidentially hacked, and then certain other individuals "helped" them. From that point forward, neither of those individuals would interact with me. and that is also when they stopped discussing ideas on this thread. I then took any/all references of my work in this area off of this site, as I now have my suspicions as to what might be going on in the background. That is all I will say on the matter, other than WATCH YOUR BACK!
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 07-20-2016, 06:53 AM.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho View Post
      Hi Faraday88

I appreciate your theories, as always. However, Patrick's "Lego swing spike kicker" video is a practical demonstration of using the capacitor connected to both ends of the inductor (as it is suggested on John's FEG diagram).

Please re-review Patrick's video, and maybe the one he posted on his You Tube site prior to that one, and tell me what you think.

If one were to perfect what I am proposing, one could use that device to power another wheel with low drag generators or maybe a Kromrey device, with very little energy expenditure...

And, just like the (long ago) experiments where one places "grandfather clocks" next to each other, and they end up oscillating in unison, why not use the same principal with nature's frequency oscillations...that is all I am saying...it just seems to me that would make practical sense...

And, while I no longer post my applications of John's (and other's) technology here, my ideas have been working...however, you will never hear me "claim" that my builds do anything other than charge batteries REALLY good...

And, as for asking John B (and others) the hard questions about this technology (referencing interactions found in earlier posts of this thread), I think we have seen where that got us all...

Just FYI in regard to those who have gone dark on this subject: I have followed John's work since the "School Girl" article. My (now deceased) best friend Jonathan and I discussed the possibilities. He actually visited John B's shop back then, and John showed him his "shop full of toys". Jonathan reported back to me that they all worked as reported. My friend Jonathan was ex-Naval Intelligence (who knew things that made him constantly look over his shoulder). One of his best friends was James Wesley Rawles. Jonathan played a big part in James' first novel. Between James (ex-Army Intelligence) and Jonathan, they had a large group of acquaintances back in DC who formed a sort of informal intelligence group for them. Jonathan warned me that whenever one sees a"movement" (such as a "patriot" movement, or even so-called "free energy" movement), the powers that be, either places their insiders as the leaders, or puts them right next to the leaders of said movement. One can recognize them as the ones who whisper in the ears of the leaders and control the disbursement of information. They play that part of "trusted individuals", however, they are really logging information on who really counts in such a movement. That is why I became suspicious when the certain individuals went dark on this thread. I saw where the above mentioned "certain individuals" computers were evidentially hacked, and then certain other individuals "helped" them. From that point forward, neither of those individuals would interact with me. and that is also when they stopped discussing ideas on this thread. I then took any/all references of my work in this area off of this site, as I now have my suspicions as to what might be going on in the background. That is all I will say on the matter, other than WATCH YOUR BACK!
      Hi James,
      very well Sir! i am delighted to here the 'inside stories' and i have sensed similar things happening couple of years ago.(do not want to mention about some in this group) i must admit that i have lost a lot of time without experiments..but of late i'm back on track..i need to prove experimental demos here in the group which i'm confident that i shall soon do so..however, one real startling aspect between theory and experiment takes us back to Tesla himself! and more startling thing is that they bear the similar 'broken symmetry' as between The Matter and the Aether!!(NO PUN INTENDED) while it is imperative to go the experiment way first (as Tesla always said), the Theory part actually leads you to another aspect or Manifestation of your pursuit.
      Tesla had a unique approach of doing both of these in tandem.
      One such experiment is Tesla's Original Colorado-spring Experiment i for sure would want to demonstrate here to the group (if not any body else,) and this is based on Peter's FESCE book. Peter's writings in that book have been Monumental inspiration to me about the Phenomenon.
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
      X