No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to apply the 3 6 9 in some way. I think there are basically outside forms and inside forms. Outside forms are straight lines based on the perimeter of a center, and inside forms are rounded because they are based on the center only, from the center out. A sphere being a rounded cube and a cone being a rounded triangle ect. I was watching some Rodin videos and he said winding a coil in a circle is going the long way around the barn. It's interesting the way it affects polarity. Without an opposing force there is no force except in the center.
    Last edited by Notsure; 01-20-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• I was thinking about the forces of magnetism and gravity and how it comes down to spin forces. How could this be proven? What if you could get a magnetic field to repel a ferrous metal? If you could form a rotating magnetic field as a center so that a ball bearing would spin with it, at a certain speed the bearing would fly off the track, voila, repulsion.

Comment

• Centrifugal forces are very strong, hell, we use it for clutches on engines. I think it's only strong in one direction though. Continuing with the thought experiment above, what if you were to add another attraction field to it. A ring coil perhaps, maybe two, one on the top and one on the bottom. Would the bearing still fly off, or could you control it up and down?

Comment

• Hi NS,
          Just joining the thought experiment here,

what if Magnetic and Gravitatinal fields are co- joined as in they are each seperate fileds but can only function in unity

Comment

• Hi Pat, I think the only difference is mass. Without the bearing, you would basically just have a transformer. So I guess the real question would be if the electric can control the mass, at some point would the mass control the electric?
            Last edited by Notsure; 01-25-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Related to Schappeller as John quoted from Davson earlier in this thread

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/uf...rchapter4b.htm

Aln

Comment

• Good read, so according to that, yeah, mass would control the electric. So my basic conclusions towards practical use would be that electricity with current goes inside a conductor and stays outside an insulator but spins. Compression force outside, expansion force inside, still center. Increasing the current leads to heat or explosive forces. Static electricity stays outside whether it's a conductor or not, so it can control or be controlled by the mass into a spin state that is like current but behaves in the opposite way, leads to cold and implosive forces. The idea would be to try to balance these forces together. I don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                  ... The idea would be to try to balance these forces together. I don't know
                  Or to separate the forces and as the mechanism that wants equilibrium draws them back together you tap it doing work. Aln

Comment

• Hi,
                    Gravity to Magnetism is same as Aether is to Electricity (Dielectricity)...just guess what is the counter part to Gravity when Electricity and Magnetism are combined.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• hi Faraday. Without getting into semantics of definitions, I think aln is right. Everything is already combined into a balance. That is what the Aether is.

P.S.
                      I was thinking about this just now and wanted to add that if this is all natural, it's everywhere, than there must be conditions in nature that exemplify a separation of forces into energy. Of course I thought of weather, who hasn't these days. I remember this one day I was getting fuel in my truck. It was by some railroad tracks. Blustery day. There were a row of bushes by the track and the wind hit it just right and started to spin. A big dust devil. It stayed in one spot for awhile and spun faster and faster, blowing back the bushes pretty far. Then it moved following the railroad tracks that curved. It was getting out of sight so I ran aways to watch it. It came to a crossing and stopped there for a little while like it was trying to decide what to do. The crossing had the metal signs and a big metal box. It went toward those and kept spinning then like it was deflected or something it went onto the road with no metal around and just died. I saw it as an electrical/magnetic condition needing a conductor and a ground.
                      Last edited by Notsure; 01-28-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• I wanted to give an update on what I've been doing with the conical coils. l lay them on their side and use the two coils separately. One for the trigger and one for the motor. They share a small iron core. Works really good. It's not really a zero force motor, the coils are short so setup more like a regular energizer. 7/8" length for each coil and a 1/2" width on the magnets. Horizontal rotor, magnets have poles vertical. Very low amp draw from the primary battery, milliamps, but still good speed on the rotor. It will only works wired up one way. The other way puts it into a self oscillation. Only tested it with two pairs of coils so far, ran out of wire. Unconventional, but the low amp draw with good output and low drag has got me excited.

Comment

• I'm never going to point the end of a coil at a spinning magnet again. Thank you John Bedini for demonstrating the zero force motor. I did a lot of testing and found I had forgot the basics. The electric is 90 degrees from the magnetic. With DC pulsing the output voltage doesn't need to be higher than the input. It's like a air compressor filling a tank or a small vibrating diaphragm pumping water. I just need to prove it in a practical device now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ferrofluid_sculpture-75030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	48805
                          Last edited by Notsure; 03-05-2016, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• im sorry its slightly off topic but ive read the forum and keep seeing you's mentioned win 10 spying crap and ive just watched this video and look how bad microsoft is in win 10 now, just want to protect us all while we progess in your work without people high up looking as much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

he spells out heaps

Comment

• Originally posted by pjreed01! View Post
                              im sorry its slightly off topic but ive read the forum and keep seeing you's mentioned win 10 spying crap and ive just watched this video and look how bad microsoft is in win 10 now, just want to protect us all while we progess in your work without people high up looking as much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

he spells out heaps
                              Internet security is virtually non existent links below are from Jim Stone who is way above geek when it comes to security.

Smart meter security

http://jimstonefreelance.com/smartmeters.html
                              http://jimstonefreelance.com/security321.html

Net security
                              http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/sandybridge.html
                              http://jimstonefreelance.com/maincore.html
                              http://jimstonefreelance.com/mccaffscam.html

some of these are over 4 years old and just the tip of the iceberg unfortunately ..cheers

Comment

• I decided to go with large powerful magnets. What used to be a no no is now a yes yes. The rotor is a little over 2 foot, 3d printed spokes and magnet holders. All weight on the ends, good flywheel effect. Generated voltage comes from speed more than magnetic strength and I have that plus torque. Kinda scarey though. I doesn't need amps, it can run pretty good off just a little 9v battery and one coil. I'm used to small rotors, never could get big ones to work very well. It took a lot experimenting to get the coil size right. the tesla bifilar vs the two cone shapes is kind of a toss up performance wise. I went with the cones because I can get a tighter wind and seems to have more capacitance. Still a lot to do and learn, but I see it as a big breakthrough for me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X