The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
    Always remember that every action you perform causes motion—and motion is electric--and electricity moves spirally-and that spirals are always created in pairs. You cannot cut a section through any electric current anywhere without producing rings which spin around holes. Try it. Pass an electric current through an evacuated tube with sufficient air or vapor in it to aid visibility and you will see the rings which electricity creates. You will see them as rings of light spinning around black holes. Those rings you see are divisions and extensions of the "ultimate particles" of Creation, for there is no other form in Nature than opening and closing rings. They are the basis, and substance of all forms. When and where they appear, matter appear. When they disappear, matter disappears, and all effects of matter with them, such as sound, color, heat, form, density and dimension.
    To repeat, this universe of motion is entirely electric, and there is no power, or quality, in electricity to pull inward from within. Again we say--electricity does but one thing --it compresses to divide into two pairs for the purpose of creating a dense pressure condition known as electric POTENTIAL. This is done against the resistance of the universal vacuum, which finally conquers every effort of electricity to simulate cohesion.

the universe IS electric. the sun is an iron cored dynamo. www.thesurfaaceofthesun.com and thunderbolts of the gods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA we humans are electric. some are more electric than others https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzBhGVOYSQ our central nervous system is electric and our brain is a complex version of ROM and RAM memory built by neurons... all electric. if you could see the nerves in our bodies fire, what would you see? electricity traveling on the skin of our nerves like wire. spirals..... Russell was Right http://walter-russell.com/documents/...magnetism.html

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• http://ausdemnichts.at/en/

Documentary about Karl Schappeller who was discussed earlier. Watch the trailer. Coming out in a few months.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        the universe IS electric. the sun is an iron cored dynamo. www.thesurfaaceofthesun.com and thunderbolts of the gods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA we humans are electric. some are more electric than others https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzBhGVOYSQ our central nervous system is electric and our brain is a complex version of ROM and RAM memory built by neurons... all electric. if you could see the nerves in our bodies fire, what would you see? electricity traveling on the skin of our nerves like wire. spirals..... Russell was Right http://walter-russell.com/documents/...magnetism.html

Tom C
        Of all the Natural forces/ Fields of Interaction, electric Field is the mechanism to the door between the simple and the complex planes, this door is like a one way (diode) value through which Anenrgy(Temporal) flows from the complex plane to interacts with Energy(Spatial)and very much represents as the Dipole.
        Our understanding of the Universe is greatly simplified by studying the electric dipole which manifests the common features between the Macro and Micro Universe and its dynamics.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi All,

I am loving my new 3d printer, still much to learn, but coming along with some 3d prints for the timing assembly on the 2011 window motor kit, and circuity that my apprentice Jeremy helped to put together as his project during that 4 mo period right before the shop fire.... As all this was in my office, it and the circuitry are one of the few Bedini related things that was not destroyed in the fire.

This circuitry is the Bedini / Cole H-Bridge, with my micro powered compartor triggered cap pulser, and pos and neg rail motor disconnect Back Popping of the drive Battery, and with a different circuit config not shown, the extra pickup winding on the motor, or other lenz less source can charge a 2nd Battery while back popping the drive battery at the same time.

Will install the timing wheel and assembly asap, and get this all Back up and running again..... it's been a while.......
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RS_; 01-13-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• and the boxes of many, many trial and error, failed attempts on the colors of PLA to learn how to make this 3d printer sing and dance to my tune............I think i got it going my way now.......
            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice work. It's great to have the precision, isn't it? I've made stuff where small plastic parts were subjected to heat and stress. I found I could paint it with corona dope to reinforce it. Probably better ways, but it worked.

Comment

• now you need a filastruder so you can recycle your bad prints.

Tom C

Comment

• yea, thats on my wish list, along with a 3d scanner........

Comment

• Tom, Have you any update on ETA of the new Kits you are working on with John Bedini?
                    Post #1, 08-19-2015: “...I also will be working on a 3D printed Window motor running on capacitors. I will also be working on a much bigger version 3D printed Monopole and the reason is the cost. I will also be updating the Crystal Battery in a 3D printed version and be adding things I have never discussed about them.
                    John Bedini

Thanks, Ron

Comment

• Reggie,

So here is the conundrum... if we make it without the ability to mod it and do different experiments it only does 1 thing run a long time and backcharge the primary a bit. we have decided to add features to it (being able to remove and add coils in different arrangements, switch it a couple of different ways, run it like an SG) and we are most likely (maybe is a better word) going to have the base of the motor be a circuit board to screw the coils to, which will add a lot of features. the circuit board is in Design right now. it may or may not work. we have the jewel bearings axles and magnets all worked out, and the basic design parameters are all in place. so we are still making it better.

the crystal battery and other things John is working on I do not know where he is at on those. He has been very busy building the stuff that he lives off of (chargers trackers and audio amps) plus all his other energy research. he will chime back in eventually.

Tom C

Comment

• Tom, Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                          Reggie,

So here is the conundrum... if we make it without the ability to mod it and do different experiments it only does 1 thing run a long time and backcharge the primary a bit. we have decided to add features to it (being able to remove and add coils in different arrangements, switch it a couple of different ways, run it like an SG) and we are most likely (maybe is a better word) going to have the base of the motor be a circuit board to screw the coils to, which will add a lot of features. the circuit board is in Design right now. it may or may not work. we have the jewel bearings axles and magnets all worked out, and the basic design parameters are all in place. so we are still making it better.

the crystal battery and other things John is working on I do not know where he is at on those. He has been very busy building the stuff that he lives off of (chargers trackers and audio amps) plus all his other energy research. he will chime back in eventually.

Tom C
                          Hi all. I'm a forum lurker and beginner with only about 2,000 hours of bench work on the SG wheel and solid state. I'm shy about posting on the forums given my limited experience. Yet I can't resist commenting on this.

Tom, speaking for folks who have worked diligently for many months and/or years without having achieved a rigorously demonstrable COP > 1 and for the majority in mainstream science who think it is impossible, it seems you would have a gigantic market for a machine that did only 1 thing: to demonstrate irrefutably the principle that COP > 1 is possible.

I'm not talking about a machine that would power anything significant, just something to definitively demonstrate proof of principle. Availability of such a machine could wake up a lot of people and stimulate research by a wider group of scientists and experimenters. The SG build per the 3 books does not fill this bill.

I'd gladly buy a 1 trick pony whose only trick is to demonstrate more energy out than in. If it is in your ability to produce such a device in addition to the one you described that allows a variety of experiments you have my enthusiastic vote and probably lots of others like me.

I sincerely appreciate all you do and all Mr. Bedini and the other contributors in this field do to help us beginners along and to further the technology. Thank you.

Comment

• DaveD,

thanks for the response I am not sure you would see cop greater than 1, if you cannot do it with a properly tuned SG (including mechanical) I don't think you will see it with the printed monopole. much easier to work with a rotored SG. size is a consideration. I would encourage you to look thru patricks vids (min2oly) he has shown several ways of achieving hi cop.

Tom C

Comment

• I made a test coil, a test for polarity. It makes a large field of a single pole in the center. The ends are like poles opposite to the center but much weaker. All the angles are either 30,60, or ninety degrees. It's only 2 wires. Joining them in series is no different from energizing them one at a time.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	3691.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	48772

Click image for larger version

Name:	3692.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	48773
                              Last edited by Notsure; 01-16-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                                I made a test coil, a test for polarity. It makes a large field of a single pole in the center. The ends are like poles opposite to the center but much weaker. All the angles are either 30,60, or ninety degrees. It's only 2 wires. Joining them in series is no different from energizing them one at a time.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5092[/ATTACH]
                                Hi Notsure,

You seem to get a good understanding of the Geometry of the Magnetic Field.....
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                                X