The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi et al

Recanting my previous assertions...never mind...go back to sleep...
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-26-2015, 02:08 PM. Reason: Removing previous post
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Some interesting things going on here in this thread.........i read it this afternoon and this evening i see there are at least two or three replies in this thread that have dissapeared.........anyways......in reference to those posts i will refer to this and this is at least two years ago
      http://jimstonefreelance.com/corevpr...........cheers

Comment

• Hi Partika's

Here is the uncorrupted link:

http://jimstonefreelance.com/corevpro.html

Ya, that...and it is made "easy" by a certain operating system/software design company beginning with the letter "W"...

...now back to sleep everyone else...

...outa' here...
        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-26-2015, 03:43 PM.
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Looks like this type of coil needs to be switched in the center. Now I have output.

Comment

• Hi Les K,
            I just thought of extending and adding a bit more to what you have stated in you post below (in purple).....
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Originally posted by LesK View Post
            I am still trying to catch up on this thread, I don't have much time these days. If I may, I would like to just explain where I am at and perhaps I can catch up...
            First Here is How I see things. The SSG follows the same principles as a tank circuit.(Yes it is a Parallel Resonant Tank circuit in a way that uses the Interwinding Capacitance of the coil, From my college text, a tank circuit is 1.25 COP.(Resonant Circuit is know to be >1 COP as the aether is a part of it that is absorbed as virtual photon of the active Vacuum and transduces that into observable EM real power) Where does that come from. The best description I can give since I cant draw a plot here, so here are from my notes. (but the derivative of a change in the coil is infinity. Since that change is so dramatic things explode, and cannot allow a drastic change to happen in terms of the inductor. Because of V=L(di/dt) which will manifest itself in such a huge voltage and that voltage is not sustainable. Mathematically you can always talk about infinity and nobody is going to get hurt... But practically it would look like a wavy line sloping up.)
            In fact I would say that at that moment the inductor is connected to the universe. and I suspect this is what John Bedini and John Koorn were talking about on the ferris pages about those 16 rays of the sun that I never could figure out.

Now looking at this inductor from this perspective I see that this is a result of lead lag. A capacitor is the inverse of an inductor.(Yes it is but, having said that you can define the other looking from one of their perspective, if you do that simultaneously you do symmetrical re gauging ans shall nullify each other, again do not view this in pure Mathematical terms you shall never endevour its Physical sense) voltage rises on capacitance and current rises on an inductor. So, voltage is immediately present at the other end of an inductor. Then consider Johns pages on Tesla.(Look! this entire saga of the Radiant Electricity is based on the Current like Nature of the Voltage and The Voltage like nature of the Electric Current!!!) The grand opening of one of Edison's DC power plants, The ribbon is cut, the guy pulls down the big switch, a blue green glow appears and the man dies. (The Radiant burst is not always Explosive!!! it has Health beneficial effect as well like mood elevation (refer Peter lindeman's FESCE) but one needs to figure out by doing what...? Then Tesla heard about blue green rings passing down the dc power lines when the were powered up. That led him on to pulsed DC. Then looking at one of Eric Dollard's videos, he discusses the switches at a power substation. As the switches attempt to break the circuit, sparks develop to maintain current flow until power builds and blows up the substation; all the while, showing no power draw from the power plant. Nature he says, fills in the gap.

I have not had time to read all the posts yet but it looks to me Bedini is trying to get us to understand something about the bloch wall and how it relates to this(Absolutely!!!. so far the Magnetic Circuit of the monopole is not explored/ discussed any where but once you get a feel of it..you hit the bulls eye!) he went into great depth explaining the opening and closing of the bloch wall in a coil in one of his videos. Now it looks like he is trying to take us a little further. removing the iron from the coil changes more than the frequency.(I guess you are comming closer to what is the truth about all this!) Just a hint : think of a Node where the Permeability and the Permitivity become one and the same......

Here is a little on what Tom was saying.
            Hysteresis in an electromagnetic field.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wkf0gqqBYQ

It will take at least a week for me to catch up on the reading here, but I am hoping to get time for a build as well. I think I have a neighbor with a 3d printer, I hope so...

Please correct me anywhere I need it. Thanks

Les
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• So far I've only dealt with >< and <> form shapes separately, 1 pair of coils in series as a single coil. Field forming the ends and center and controlling polarity by winding direction. Unlike regular coils, these fit together like Lego pieces. <><><>

Comment

• Hi all,

Just found this, and thought ya'll would like to see it....

A recently discovered set of original Nikola Tesla drawings reveal a map to multiplication that contains all numbers in a simple to use system.

http://cbsnews.com.co/long-lost-niko...ultiplication/

Comment

• SWEET! Thanks RS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	inverted coil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	48757

I've seen people on the internet using these intertwined conical coils and it made no sense to me as a practical coil because there aren't enough windings to do anything. I got the idea to cut the cone in half and invert it. I don't know if it will do anything or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                    SWEET! Thanks RS.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5063[/ATTACH]

I've seen people on the internet using these intertwined conical coils and it made no sense to me as a practical coil because there aren't enough windings to do anything. I got the idea to cut the cone in half and invert it. I don't know if it will do anything or not.
                    from all the research I have done most people building conical coils are mistakenly trying to replicate walter russells dynamo. He describes how he had to make coils that cause a cone shaped magnetic field with its apex at the base of a opposite cone. people mistakenly think that winding wire into a coil shaped like a cone will form a cone shaped magnetic field. the easiest way to build the "wrong coils" is to make two halves where they cones would meet and just make the electrical connections. So I believe that they do nothing because they are misunderstood before the start. if coils were wound to make a "magnetic cone" not a wire one then we are in business. to do that you have to do the math and calculate the different coils and its not such a slap together thing as a spiral coil...so of course not many have done it. im waiting on income improvments to be able to work on a few coils with the "intended" design.

http://walter-russell.com/documents/coildesign.html

This guy explains it well enough.

Comment

• The coil form is the opposite of the field form. The finished coil is a tube shape on the outside like a regular coil. The center hole is shaped with respect to the ends and the middle. If you have this shape form <> you get stronger fields on the ends. The larger the size on the form the smaller the field, so the field is opposite to the shape. I think the current forms rings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNYO_2FMpI

Name:	AB.jpg
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	48758 If your a cone shape it's what you do.
                      Last edited by Notsure; 12-29-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                        Hi all,

Just found this, and thought ya'll would like to see it....

A recently discovered set of original Nikola Tesla drawings reveal a map to multiplication that contains all numbers in a simple to use system.

http://cbsnews.com.co/long-lost-niko...ultiplication/
                        Hi RS,

Superb! there is another astonishing thing about the page... see the date on the right hand corner top...it says 12/12/12... what a Synchronicity!!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                          from all the research I have done most people building conical coils are mistakenly trying to replicate walter russells dynamo. He describes how he had to make coils that cause a cone shaped magnetic field with its apex at the base of a opposite cone. people mistakenly think that winding wire into a coil shaped like a cone will form a cone shaped magnetic field. the easiest way to build the "wrong coils" is to make two halves where they cones would meet and just make the electrical connections. So I believe that they do nothing because they are misunderstood before the start. if coils were wound to make a "magnetic cone" not a wire one then we are in business. to do that you have to do the math and calculate the different coils and its not such a slap together thing as a spiral coil...so of course not many have done it. im waiting on income improvments to be able to work on a few coils with the "intended" design.

http://walter-russell.com/documents/coildesign.html

This guy explains it well enough.
                          Hi Bradley,

These Coil structures are in essence the Energy Vortex representation between the simple and the Complex Planes/ Universes or say Spatial and the Temporal domains. how it relates to the coils is by way of Electromagnetic Polarization (i'm not referring to TW Light polarization) of an Interaction, Tom bearden would call this as the virtual and Real photon interaction and each backing up the other and in effect showing up as the Energy from the Vacuum. Next, >< type of Coil geometry is equivalent of a Flat spiral viewed from 'Horizontal' plane such that it appears as a line when view from this perspective. while the <> type geometry is the 'Cylindrical Bifilar coil ('Straight but not coiled ') ...look for the two diagrams in Bedini's patent 7990110 FIG 6 & FIG 7 'each is the other'
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 12-29-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Bradley, excellent link, I agree with everything there. Just don't over think it man. The inverse square, everything for that matter, is two way. Just like spin direction, it has to have something to compare it to.

Comment

• Always remember that every action you perform causes motion—and motion is electric--and electricity moves spirally-and that spirals are always created in pairs. You cannot cut a section through any electric current anywhere without producing rings which spin around holes. Try it. Pass an electric current through an evacuated tube with sufficient air or vapor in it to aid visibility and you will see the rings which electricity creates. You will see them as rings of light spinning around black holes. Those rings you see are divisions and extensions of the "ultimate particles" of Creation, for there is no other form in Nature than opening and closing rings. They are the basis, and substance of all forms. When and where they appear, matter appear. When they disappear, matter disappears, and all effects of matter with them, such as sound, color, heat, form, density and dimension.
                              To repeat, this universe of motion is entirely electric, and there is no power, or quality, in electricity to pull inward from within. Again we say--electricity does but one thing --it compresses to divide into two pairs for the purpose of creating a dense pressure condition known as electric POTENTIAL. This is done against the resistance of the universal vacuum, which finally conquers every effort of electricity to simulate cohesion.

Comment

• Well, tried the coil. 4 wound in the same direction. 30 gauge wire. all air core. tried different configurations. The strongest was all four in parallel. I also tried using one of the small cones as a trigger. If you do that you can't use the other small one for anything. Actually all the configurations worked about the same for magnet spinning.
                                The "crossed cones" config did generate more heat. So I think Russell's idea of heating water would work. Add heat sinks between the coils and you could centralize the heat without a melt down. Not the direction I want to go, but yeah, I think his idea is valid. My center coils melted but had nothing to do with the config really. I was noticing I could keep the battery up without any output circuit. It stayed at around 12.7 as long as it didn't go below 12v it would stay up. Anyway, just left it running overnight and the damn reed switch locked up. My bad.

Name:	melted.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	48759
                                Last edited by Notsure; 01-01-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X