No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think of it like this, two chambers connected by a valve. One chamber is evacuated, the other pressurized. What happens when you open the valve? It applies to batteries and coils. The valve is the zero point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
      I think of it like this, two chambers connected by a valve. One chamber is evacuated, the other pressurized. What happens when you open the valve? It applies to batteries and coils. The valve is the zero point.
      Hi Nosture,
      Great analogy...! you may better term the Valve as 'the Node' It is very difficult to release those Valve....and mind you in some application the reverse happes like Opening the Valve causes one chamber to build Vacuum and the other to build Pressure in it...depanding on what we want as a use...
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• The battery dies, or you could say, enters into a negative condition through equalization. The coil doesn't die but also enters into a equalized condition. Two opposites equalized by motion through a neutral. So does the neutral make the opposites, or do the opposites make a neutral?
        Last edited by Notsure; 12-10-2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Node? John Koorn introduced me to this concept back on the monopole 3 group. I did a few experiments and learned a tiny bit. Then I saw a video with eric adjusting some coils for the "Node" Love to know more about the nodes and yes I watched Bedini's video on tesla's impulse technology and I think they were mentioned there as well. But How does it relate to this machine John has introduced? More input, more input.....

Notsure, The video John posted earlier "Marcus Reid crystal battery" shows this pretty well. As I watched it, All I could think...Tom Bearden...Tom Bearden... That's exactly what he has said many times.... But I saw a comment one time where he (Tom Bearden) said if your pulse from the battery is short enough, it will never discharge. Can't remember if it was two micro, nano, or milli seconds. Anyway, is that what your suggesting?

Les

Comment

• Originally posted by LesK View Post
            A capacitor is the inverse of an inductor. voltage rises on capacitance and current rises on an inductor. So, voltage is immediately present at the other end of an inductor.
            Hi Les, enjoyed the posts, for someone w/o some of the formal background would you be willing to elaborate a bit on the above?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              Hi Nosture,
              Great analogy...! you may better term the Valve as 'the Node' It is very difficult to release those Valve....and mind you in some application the reverse happes like Opening the Valve causes one chamber to build Vacuum and the other to build Pressure in it...depanding on what we want as a use...
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Hi Folks!
              I just had accidental luck on the Energetics of The Radiant Burst....Normally the Neon bulbs protect to the level of Just glowing and thereby protecting the Transistor device
              However in this case I had all but one Smithereens! which is by itself unusual effect.. i'v yet to investigate the state of the devices (including the Diode)..enjoy the pics in the mean time..
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.Click image for larger version

Name:	Neon burst 2 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	48741Click image for larger version

Name:	Neon burst 2 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	48741

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Folks!
                I just had accidental luck on the Energetics of The Radiant Burst....Normally the Neon bulbs protect to the level of Just glowing and thereby protecting the Transistor device
                However in this case I had all but one Smithereens! which is by itself unusual effect.. i'v yet to investigate the state of the devices (including the Diode)..enjoy the pics in the mean time..
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5025[/ATTACH]
                Hi again,
                All devices are intact (includes diode Transistor)..
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesK View Post
                  Node? John Koorn introduced me to this concept back on the monopole 3 group. I did a few experiments and learned a tiny bit. Then I saw a video with
                  Notsure, The video John posted earlier "Marcus Reid crystal battery" shows this pretty well. As I watched it, All I could think...Tom Bearden...Tom Bearden... That's exactly what he has said many times.... But I saw a comment one time where he (Tom Bearden) said if your pulse from the battery is short enough, it will never discharge. Can't remember if it was two micro, nano, or milli seconds. Anyway, is that what your suggesting?

Les
                  No, but I can see why he said that. I was trying to get some common ground (pun intended) on what polarity is. I think Lid Motor knows what I'm talking about because he experimented with electrostatics. He knows that on his generator he has to have that shorting wire or it won't generate. That's the neutral making the opposites. With the motor the rotor is the neutral. That 2 become 3. If you give it some thought it can really rearrange your ideas of what positive and negative are. Motion from stillness and stillness from motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                    Hi Les, enjoyed the posts, for someone w/o some of the formal background would you be willing to elaborate a bit on the above?
                    ZPDM, There is a lot to this in basic electronics. I tried to find some simple youtube videos on it but couldn't find the good ones that used to be there. But here is a wiki page that seems pretty good.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

And here are some of JB's pages that are very valuable!
                    http://johnbedini.net/john34/Radiant1.htm

Les

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                      No, but I can see why he said that. I was trying to get some common ground (pun intended) on what polarity is. I think Lid Motor knows what I'm talking about because he experimented with electrostatics. He knows that on his generator he has to have that shorting wire or it won't generate. That's the neutral making the opposites. With the motor the rotor is the neutral. That 2 become 3. If you give it some thought it can really rearrange your ideas of what positive and negative are. Motion from stillness and stillness from motion.
                      I haven't kept up on lidmotors work, In fact its been a while altogether since I have been able to participate in all this. I will go and take a look though. I think I know what your getting at concerning reference points. It is often the case that people see a sign wave and think its AC. The energy around us, as JB has described several times is fluctuating DC. As I recall JB drew pictures with trees to explain it. But I am only on page four of this thread so far, and can see I should have read the whole thing before posting. So I don't want to get off topic here. Impulse technology and nodes would seem to be appropriate to the project and therefore something I would like to know more about. I suspect there is a relationship between these and and their effects (affects) on the bloch wall. going without a magnetically absorbing material like iron has me intrigued as to why JB decided to go that way. it makes sense in one way because iron absorbs the mag field and therefore would require a larger current and time to react to the rotating field. I am also puzzled as to Neo Magnets. They have a very sloppy field and it sounds like this device is pretty sensitive to that kind of overlap. At least in my reading so far.

Les

Comment

• LesK,
                        I may have this wrong, but I don't believe that this is a goto end device (at least in this reiteration), instead it is a teaching device. In one of his videos he did use a metal tube to act as a core that he slid in. It is an example of a lenz free device and we were to learn its pros and cons. It has much to teach about magnetic fields of both coils and rotating magnets (vs stationary magnet Fields), cores, timing, Bedini-Cole circuit, recovery, current limitation due to impeadence vs resistance, and so on.
                        Yes this gives us a time lag with a core which starts bringing lenz back into the picture. Without the core's lag you end up with a very high speed motor. Without the cores lag you end up with poor recovery opportunity as that lag opens the door to environmental input as we learned with the ferris wheel build. The current issue I am still working on getting my head around.
                        I believe the neos would work well for this build since there is no iron for the magnetic field to latch to, and we are primarily using the effect of push and pull from the ends of the coils.
                        I claim no great knowledge, just my opinion and I too suffer from preconditioned training.

Michael

Comment

• Pairs of opposites are drawn into each other's vortices where they void each other, passionately. Each is then nothing, a zero simulating that zero of their Source from which they sprang--but they are also seed for another seeming two which emerge from the Oneness of their Source.
                          Water, for example, is a voidance of oxygen and hydrogen, for there is no oxygen or hydrogen in water. Nor do oxygen and hydrogen become water. Water is the result of the voidance of two unbalanced and opposed conditions caused by equalizing opposed pressures at static equators.
                          Consider the static condition of the calm ocean. A storm transforms that surface into a dynamic condition. Waves which spring from the static ocean surface toward crests and troughs do NOT unite to reproduce another wave; they withdraw into the ocean surface. They disappear entirely and then reappear from it in reverse to repeat the next wave.
                          Absolute voidance of one condition must take place before repetition can follow.

Comment

• Hi All,

Finely got my 4 head 3D printer in, setup and made mu first test print of the S logo
                            Attached Files

Comment

• more pics of the 3d printer
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice! Do you need an stl file assigned to each head?

Comment

Working...
                                X