The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Patrikas.
    Negative oxygen bubbles gather at the positive pole of a charging electric battery and positive hydrogen bubbles gather at the negative pole. What is actually happening is that the positive pole is taking the positive condition out of the water, leaving the negative oxygen as residue. The negative pole is, likewise, taking the negative condition out of the water, leaving the positive hydrogen as residue. Again like seeks like.
    The outstanding demonstration of the principle of like conditions seeking like is in the elements of matter. If opposites attracted opposites according to present concepts, it would be impossible to gather together one ounce of the same elements. All elements seek their kind. In any chemical decomposition of compounded mixtures, each element seeks and finds similarly conditioned elements--preferentially "identical".
    Nature's gyroscopic principle does this automatically. Every element has its own gyroscopic relation to the axis and amplitude of its wave. Each seeks that relation of pressure and moves until it finds itself in the orbit of its own gyroscopic plane of pressure.

Comment

• Hi Patrikas

Yes, it's a little bit of a daunting task, to re-educate one's self when they discover that everything they thought they knew, and everything they were originally "schooled" on...is wrong...And, that a very few humans (not sure if they are actually human) of certain bloodlines have, and have had for millenniums, secret knowledge, in all areas, that could revolutionize humanity--and, they've kept it to themselves perpetually attempting to make slaves of the rest of us...

On another note: I see similarities in the Davson PDF and the few paragraphs of the "secret teachings" John has shared with us...interesting...

In regard to Keshe: I don't think he "discovered" any of his ideas. It would not surprise me if he caught a glimpse of some of the secret writings alluded to above, only he didn't "get it," and that is why no one is OTG using Keshe Foundation blueprint designs... I even heard of him mentioned in the latest "Secret Space Program conference" where the moderator stated having first hand knowledge of individuals, who are dedicated on working on and finding legitimate "next-level science" power units, who have built Keshe units "per-specification" and they failed miserably...They are all of the opinion that Keshe is an intended distraction, meant to disappoint individuals and keep them from working on legitimate power projects...I tend to agree...just saying
      Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        ....clipped... The Ferris Wheel was an example of this technology it was great to build it but who understood it when it was right in front of them. ...Clipped
        John
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4873[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4874[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4875[/ATTACH]
        I look at it everyday John. My ferris build is right on my worktable in front of me. I don't understand it. I may never understand. I may just be far to programmed from our educational system etc. I will continue trying to learn. I do know one thing about it. It effects the environment in such positive ways, any power I get from it is far less important. For some reason, over the last month or so, each time I look at it, all I can think; thank you John! There are two kinds of mysteries, Those that are nonsense, and those that cannot be understood until explained. I still have my book of everything you had said just prior to the yahoo groups. Time is running out. but I will just keep trying to pry that mental can open.

Lesk

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
          All coils work better with iron cores unless the magnet's field is stronger than the coil's. With energizers I used to do the flip test. Stick the magnet on the end of the coil and if it flipped off it was good to use. The shape really matters, the magic is in the hole. The zero force motor is a different animal. I'm learnin.
          all coils do not work better with iron in them.... it justs depends upon what you want to do with your machine. a solid state SG works much better air core. the zero force motor is not running in the normal field at the end of the coil.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hi Tom C

all coils do not work better with iron in them.... it justs depends upon what you want to do with your machine. a solid state SG works much better air core. the zero force motor is not running in the normal field at the end of the coil.

Tom C
            Thank you...THANK YOU! I nearly thought I was alone in thinking this way.
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-08-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Okay cool, what's the reasoning behind it? Dampening of oscillations? Heat?

Comment

• Hi Notsure

I am no expert, but my research points to the stress-field we call vacuum, or the potential, or radiant energy, travels along the outside of the wire, and by making windings, it enables us to use that potential or "flux" (maybe too simply put) in a number of ways. We use iron, mainly to create a solenoid, or electromagnet. That takes some of the flux potential away from the wires. However, if we do not need to use an electromagnet, why would we want to waste energy??? Especially, when it does not necessarily enhance our goals...This is why a window motor, or a zero-force motor each have very efficient use of the input or source voltage...and, with John's technology, we are taught that we do not want to use the CURRENT "in" the wire, just the POTENTIAL, seen as high voltage spikes...At least that is how I think it works...
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-08-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Okay, so what we think of as magnetic power is really the measure of electric potential which is created around gravity shafts and centers. So even if you increase the volume the potentials remain equal so no sense in trying to magnify it. Something like that?

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Actually, what we think is electricity, is really highly potentiated magnetism--latent magnetic stress-fields pointed in a certain direction, or what Tom Beardon says is "creating the dipole".... You think the energy you are using originates in the wire...it does not!

Here is an old experiment from my automotive tech school days...take a spark plug wire, unplug it from the spark plug. Then, take another spark plug wire, and tape it together with bands of electrical tap so that it is parallel only sticks out longer than the first. Plug the spark plug into that wire and hook it to ground. Have someone crank the engine over (probably better to use a lawnmower or something like that, than a car--might ruin the electronic ignition). You will find that the spark plug still sparks...where did the so-called "electricity" come from???

It is called "induction. That is why one can light up a florescent lamp under high tension electrical lines. It is also why the technical term for a coil is an inductor. You do not need iron for that.

So, what is the energy we are looking for? Not the current in the wire, Beardon says that is just a waste by-product of the real energy...which we are just now discovering is latent magnetism turned into a dipole...make sense now???
                    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-08-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• got it. thanks James.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post

Tom C
                        Hi Tom C,

Would like to add some more points correct me if i'm wrong..

1) Flat pancake with Air core and normal Tubular winding with Iron core as a dual mono pole with a dual drive mode (both solid-state and SG Magneto) is the way to go..
                        2)As you said, you need to know what you want to do..either as an Energizer or as a Motor use..
                        3) in a way the Zero-force motor is the exact motor counterpart of the 10 -coiler... the centre of the Toroid is the 'SPIN' with most torque when used as Motor and with most 'TWIST' when used as an Energizer.(10 coiler) from the centre of the rotor to the gap between the coils and the rotor magnets.
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• NotSure,

James answered it very well, with a core you are dealing with hysteresis, or how long the field remains in the core how fast it saturates, etc... the design specific cores for transformers (metglass, etc) to change the switching field speeds in a transformer. with a solid state SG the core slows down the circuit.

Tom C

Comment

• http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...lids/hyst.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              NotSure,

James answered it very well, with a core you are dealing with hysteresis, or how long the field remains in the core how fast it saturates, etc... the design specific cores for transformers (metglass, etc) to change the switching field speeds in a transformer. with a solid state SG the core slows down the circuit.

Tom C
                              Hi Tom C,
                              You answered it well too!
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• I am still trying to catch up on this thread, I don't have much time these days. If I may, I would like to just explain where I am at and perhaps I can catch up...
                                First Here is How I see things. The SSG follows the same principles as a tank circuit. From my college text, a tank circuit is 1.25 COP. Where does that come from. The best description I can give since I cant draw a plot here, so here are from my notes. (but the derivative of a change in the coil is infinity. Since that change is so dramatic things explode, and cannot allow a drastic change to happen in terms of the inductor. Because of V=L(di/dt) which will manifest itself in such a huge voltage and that voltage is not sustainable. Mathematically you can always talk about infinity and nobody is going to get hurt... But practically it would look like a wavy line sloping up.)
                                In fact I would say that at that moment the inductor is connected to the universe. and I suspect this is what John Bedini and John Koorn were talking about on the ferris pages about those 16 rays of the sun that I never could figure out.

Now looking at this inductor from this perspective I see that this is a result of lead lag. A capacitor is the inverse of an inductor. voltage rises on capacitance and current rises on an inductor. So, voltage is immediately present at the other end of an inductor. Then consider Johns pages on Tesla. The grand opening of one of Edison's DC power plants, The ribbon is cut, the guy pulls down the big switch, a blue green glow appears and the man dies. Then Tesla heard about blue green rings passing down the dc power lines when the were powered up. That led him on to pulsed DC. Then looking at one of Eric Dollard's videos, he discusses the switches at a power substation. As the switches attempt to break the circuit, sparks develop to maintain current flow until power builds and blows up the substation; all the while, showing no power draw from the power plant. Nature he says, fills in the gap.

I have not had time to read all the posts yet but it looks to me Bedini is trying to get us to understand something about the bloch wall and how it relates to this. he went into great depth explaining the opening and closing of the bloch wall in a coil in one of his videos. Now it looks like he is trying to take us a little further. removing the iron from the coil changes more than the frequency.

Here is a little on what Tom was saying.
                                Hysteresis in an electromagnetic field.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wkf0gqqBYQ

It will take at least a week for me to catch up on the reading here, but I am hoping to get time for a build as well. I think I have a neighbor with a 3d printer, I hope so...

Please correct me anywhere I need it. Thanks

Les

Comment

Working...
                                X