No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it comes down to do you believe in this Click image for larger version

Name:	les_chem_atom_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	47189 or this Click image for larger version

Name:	double-toroidal-vortex-atom-structure-theory-by-Giesbert-Nijhuis.jpg
Size:	354.2 KB
ID:	47190

Comment

• Hi Notsure

I lean more towards the latter. If one could look way down to the atomic level (and that has been done), all they would see is a haze, where frequencies intersect in the materium, consisting of the H and O primary force potentials, and their interacting is perceived as matter...in this case, a toroidal field...pretty, though
      Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• try this kind of coil form Click image for larger version

Name:	20151101_095721.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	840.5 KB
ID:	47191 You could use washers or something. If you wind the coils so they go the same direction from the center out and join the center wires you'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
          I guess it comes down to do you believe in this [ATTACH=CONFIG]4989[/ATTACH] or this [ATTACH=CONFIG]4990[/ATTACH]
          Hi Nosture,

I guess both are correct, coz the first one is also 3-D but Neils bohor or John Dalton did not have a 3-D simulation software in their days..!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
            try this kind of coil form [ATTACH=CONFIG]4991[/ATTACH] You could use washers or something. If you wind the coils so they go the same direction from the center out and join the center wires you'll see what I'm talking about.
            Hi Nosture,

Interesting! this is the Energy vortex structure the centre is the node.....
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• When you wind a coil the regular way The spin is in opposite directions from the center. Opposites void each other so no matter how you wind it your going to have stillness and motion. Polarity is not motion though, it's the centering of motion. Lever and fulcrum principle. Spin is both compression and expansion (radially) at the same time. North and South appear to attract in a bipolar situation because they voided each other. So with this coil you eliminate the collision of opposites. Larger bloch wall (radially), stronger singular polarity on the ends.

P.S.
              To take it further, repulsion. If you have two garden hoses, the ends are polarized, male, female. You can't join the two as one without male and female opposite polarities. In a sense, the same polarities repel each other. They can't void each other to become one.
              Last edited by Notsure; 12-01-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Hi et al

Wow, this Davson PDF John B shared is sure interesting. However, one must attempt to navigate towards the "baby", and steer away from the "bathwater" (things like inferences that the universe spins around the Earth, the Earth was once a Sun, and the Sun will one day be an Earth, are about as easy to swallow as the revival of the "flat-Earthers"). However, the important information found there-in, for instance, how consciousness effects stress-fields, and how the components of the ether function, and how the Creator-force is everywhere/everything (the Creator) goes along with everything I have researched on my own, in regard to both, physical reality, and spirituality...a very difficult, but interesting read, so far...I hope you are all studying it...

Comment

• I found out what I needed to know, so now I'm building the zero force motor. My bastardized version. I have enough built I was able to do a quick test last night with just one coil, and holding a reed switch. Only a quarter inch iron core. Awesome! good torque and speed with just a half assed setup. My rotor has a little wobble to it that smooths out with higher rpm but I want to see if I can balance it out better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zero force.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	48735
                  Last edited by Notsure; 12-06-2015, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Did you 3D-print that? It looks interesting! Good work...

Comment

• Yes, 3d printed. Nothing glued in, all press fit. I use a press while the plastic is still hot and it's a real tight fit. You need a puller or just destroy the plastic to get it off. I'm using vcr video heads because of the precision on the shaft and bearings, hard to match. It will spin with just a flick of the finger for quite awhile. I'm using two identical heads and the bases are back to back for the rotor. They aren't meant to spin so not balanced. It's not really a problem though. The magnets are 2" x 1/2" so the rotor has some weight to it.
                      You would have a hard time getting these big magnets to spin pointing a iron coil end at them.

Comment

• Hi Notsure

You are aware that John B. recently reiterated that the Zero-Force Motor had/has no iron in the coils, by design (at least in the versions which had the coils paralleled with the rim of the rotor), right?

Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-06-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• All coils work better with iron cores unless the magnet's field is stronger than the coil's. With energizers I used to do the flip test. Stick the magnet on the end of the coil and if it flipped off it was good to use. The shape really matters, the magic is in the hole. The zero force motor is a different animal. I'm learnin.

Comment

• It just occurred to me that you probably think the magnets have their poles on the ends. They are diametrically magnetized, the poles run down the length of the rods.

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Nope, it had not occurred to me what orientation the magnets were in. I was just commenting on what John said, in regard to his 3D-printed builds, and his older video showing how his Zero-Force motor (with the one coil) ran. He inferred that it ran stronger with a ferrite core, but also stated that it ran with very little current without an iron core. However, he did say he would redesign one of his 3-D printed versions to run with ferrite cores. However, I think he is suggesting that he will build examples of a couple of useful energizers using both methods, plus/maybe a full bi-polar switch...that would be great, IMHO. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how your design works...

Comment

• Hi james and all,
                                thanks for the input James ive been busy here with other things ,
                                I have also been reading as much as i can of Davison,s book that JB shared with us and at the same time trying to understand the periodic table very basicly so as to come to a general understanding of how things relate
                                I have had no formal training in electronics or science and while that could be considered a good thing in some ways it also leaves a big hole in basic understanding of how things work here physically
                                I have also been following keshe videos and putting Plasma aside here i cannot help but see the the many similarities when davison and keshe are speaking about FIELDS their origin,and their interaction as they progress from their original state into the Matter state..and how it relates directly to the transition and creation creation of matter which relates to the periodic table
                                I certainly do not understand it all but it feels like it is going in the correct direction for me to join a few major dots to the bigger picture of understanding

Comment

Working...
                                X