The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Faraday88

Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, there are many here in agreement with this. I know John agrees that we all need to have a good understanding of how to build these energizers to power everything when the power goes down (and, I saw even today, more reasons to believe this could happen...SOONER...than we imagine), and he is working very hard to provide examples for us...he is a very humble and generous man, and we are very fortunate to have this resource he is providing...I hope people here take advantage of it...I know I must.
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-25-2015, 11:19 PM.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
      Hi Faraday88

Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, there are many here in agreement with this. I know John agrees that we all need to have a good understanding of how to build these energizers to power everything when the power goes down (and, I saw even today, more reasons to believe this could happen...SOONER...than we imagine), and he is working very hard to provide examples for us...he is a very humble and generous man, and we are very fortunate to have this resource he is providing...I hope people here take advantage of it...I know I must.
      Hi James,
      same opinion......
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodie Gwilliam View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4943[/ATTACH] more zero force
        I also give thanks to you today Brodie for that diagram, very cool.

Comment

Hi Faraday88

Hi James,

Attached is a Theory class on the 10-coiler.. Let me know how much is digestible!!!!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.10-coiler Theory.pdf

Comment

• Hi Faraday88

I looked at that PDF and do not understand the contractions you used as labels--so, I do not "see" what you are trying to show me. Can you elaborate on what you mean...for instance, I do not know what you are saying when you say "Conv. IC Centre" or "Inv IC Centre"...example: if someone reads...."in the yr. 2015", and does not know that "yr" means "year" (I know, bad example...one could figure that out right away), they might not think it means year...so, I'm drawing a blank here (without doing some serious cross-referencing and research, and then making a supposition)...sorry, need a little help here.
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-27-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Hi Faraday88

I looked at that PDF and do not understand the contractions you used as labels--so, I do not "see" what you are trying to show me. Can you elaborate on what you mean...for instance, I do not know what you are saying when you say "Conv. IC Centre" or "Inv IC Centre"...example: if someone reads...."in the yr. 2015", and does not know that "yr" means "year" (I know, bad example...one could figure that out right away), they might not think it means year...so, I'm drawing a blank here (without doing some serious cross-referencing and research, and then making a supposition)...sorry, need a little help here.
              Hi James,
              Sorry, My mistake actually....The attachment that i posted is one of my notes work out that i felt must be shared with you and others in the group...ok comming to the jargon
              I have over the years tried to develop a language for the Tesla Physics for Electromagnetism, in the modern Langauge much of this is spoken in terms of QED (Quantum Electrodynamics) which is in fact a parallel to the Scalar interpretation..put it simple for me Electric Field is what i term as 'Inverter' and Magnetic Field is 'Converter'
              when you view it this way...we can link all the physical components such as a Battery, a Capacitor, a Magnet, a Coil and others to represent each other to do what you wish to achieve as a use.. this is as far as i can go on the subject for now.. more as i have the complete language ready as a model for Interpretation.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88

Comment

• Hi Farady88

That makes more sense now. I will study the diagram with a renewed understanding. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Farady88

That makes more sense now. I will study the diagram with a renewed understanding. Thank you.
                  Hi James,

If you remember, i had asked the group member about the 10 coiler affecting at long distances, now with the model i have shown here i understand what that 'long distance' actually means, Tesla's Flat pancake coil geometry is in essence a Magnetic Toroid when used in the gen mode, again as i show in the diagram the perimeter of this pancake geometry is where the ferromagnetic element exist...but here is where you need to catch the very sense of the 'coupling', the perimeter is not coupled in the sense of Faraday Induction, and yes this implies that the center is not Magnetic in the Faraday induction again.. just guess what it represents here.. the perimeter is the other trigger element i leave it to you to guess.. you club these two and you have done it!
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 11-28-2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• After watching the JB in his presentation of his 10 coiler i always wondered if there was some way to capture any more of the radiant by filling those copper pipe busses with water or some other element ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrikas View Post
                      After watching the JB in his presentation of his 10 coiler i always wondered if there was some way to capture any more of the radiant by filling those copper pipe busses with water or some other element ....
                      Hi Patrikas,

Copper tubes are meant for low Impedance transmittance between the source and receive Batteries these are hollow..i do'nt see any reason to fill them with Water to gain the Radiant...However you may use the 10 -coiler set up in splitting Water Like what Stan meyer did which is a slight variation of the 10-coiler in away!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Patrikas

Potential or radiant energy is the stuff that flows along outside of the wire, so tubing or a pipe would be ideal for a buss system, and filling a wire with something, probably would not do anything.

Plus...ummm...don't know if I would want water anywhere near my circuits...really big fizzle-pop...sparks flying everywhere...the stench would be great (just joking around).

Seriously, John B. has studied this for a long, LONG time, and if there is any way to get more performance for less input, I would wager he has an example sitting in a box somewhere (heard he never scavenges an experiment).

So, young padowan, listen to Obe-wan (in this case, John B--sorry, I'm kinda in a Star Wars mood)--concentrate.-- use the force, and build it the way John says....If you look at some of his published circuits, you will find one that pulls radiant from the + and - sides of the coil(s) using a full wave bridge rectifier (or four diodes fashioned into one), and therefore theoretically doubles the occurrence of potential. The solid state charger I am building right now uses that type of circuit. Min2oly has a diagram for his CPD mode that uses a fwbr (that mod is for a solid state charger, but the hook-ups for the fwbr are the same for an SSG). Here is a jpg file of that:

Hope that helps...
                        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-29-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I was experimenting with a new type of Energizer. There are two rotors and they are not connected, they each spin free from each other. Three magnets each rotor, all north facing in on both. I put the conical monopole coil in between them. Switching with a reed switch. Interesting find. It wont repel both rotors at once, only the side your switching on. Switching both sides at once wont work either. Direction of rotors makes no difference. I verified more than once the polarities on each end are north, obviously not when it's running though. I'll have to do more tests to figure out what is going on. It's still pretty cool though.

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Please explain your arrangement, or better, show some photos.

Questions:

1) are the rotors close together?

2) Have you checked to see if your new coil arrangement has polar "sides" that may be different?

Remember, like poles repel, so if your rotors are close, or within a close distance where their fields interact, that may have something to do with it. And/or, if your new coil arrangement has detectable polar sides that are different, that could explain things as well. It may be that there are scalar potentials, due to polar coupling, that are effecting your arrangement.

Another question: what is the purpose for having independent rotors firing on the sam coil?

Hope that helps...
                            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-30-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi James, I'll get a picture up but it's not done yet, still a work in progress. The main idea of the rotors is counter spin for faster pulsing. But I also want to understand more how spin actually works and how just working with really only one pole works. The coil is really two in series but it's not the same thing, mainly because of the shape. I got both rotors to spin off the same coil by switching it in the center. They could spin opposite or the same direction. You could say the placement of the switch determines the amount of one polarity the coil has on each side. Hey, it's new territory for me too. It should of worked switching both sides, I did it half assed just holding the switches. Didn't expect that phenomena to happen is all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dualrotor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	47188

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Huh...interesting...did you 3d print that?

You know that the coil is going to want to couple NS-NS in that arrangement, don't you? And, that if you try to run them with two norths or two south poles in the center, you'll have a huge scalar potential in the center, changing the entire magnetic field (that would try to push the center apart), right? Or if you have the coils running the way they would want to, (NS-NS), then you would have one rotor in attraction and the other in repulsion, and you would never have it run efficiently AND in sync at the same time, right?...nice learning tool for you, I would say...happy experimenting...

Comment

Working...
                                X