The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To John B-

You had mentioned your use of a spectrum analyzer. I have been playing with a program on my PC and watching the effects of different tunings on the frequencies that pop up.
    Curious if there is anything you would recommend watching for that might help with more effective tuning?

I shot a vid of it awhile back. Seems like the most interesting changes happen between 600-1000hz

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
      Hi Bradley Malone

Again, I was just speculating about the Faraday cage thing, I, actually, don't really know. Maybe others here can shed some light on that.

About the "machines" making people sick, I have never heard of that happening with any of John's energizers...unless maybe it was built completely different, and just called a "Bedini" device. However, there were other experimenters, who made devices (usually solid state devices making really high frequencies) that theoretically made people sick being around them. It is only suspected that, that is what happened with Floyyd Sweet. The main issues with "bad frequencies" (that we have been talking about here) stem from consumer products such as cell phones, wifi, and Smart Meters.

In regard to your proposal, i say build a device, make sure it does what you want it to do, make meticulous notes on how it performs, and then duplicate that, only with the modifications you are suggesting (unless someone knows something here that would go against that, and states why), and let us know how you fared...sounds like a good experiment...might be handy to acquire one of those EMF detectors (which you could also use to check all the consumer devices mentioned above), and check the frequencies around the energizer...
      Hi James,

Faraday cage does not shield against Scalar waves...i advise you to read Tom bearden writings extensively to understand what exactly is a Scalar Wave and how it relates to the Transverse that we all regularly deal with.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi Farady88

Yes, I believe I said that in post #221 where I stated:

"...you would have an energizer in a box that only let scalar or longitudinal waves inside, yet the frequency of the energizer (assuming it is a scalar potential, or longitudinal wave) would escape..."

Maybe you misunderstood me. But thank you for your input.
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Hi Farady88

Yes, I believe I said that in post #221 where I stated:

"...you would have an energizer in a box that only let scalar or longitudinal waves inside, yet the frequency of the energizer (assuming it is a scalar potential, or longitudinal wave) would escape..."

Maybe you misunderstood me. But thank you for your input.
          Hey sorry buddy ! perhaps i'did not see your previous post properly... any way Bidirectional wave pair in the opposite direction or Mono-Temporal Interaction of a Bipolar signal in the same direction is a Scalar wave... you may derive it either by sine wave or a Spike like in the SSG.. it gets more and more bizarre as you find an application for it.. Scalar Waves may be blocked by Time Potential in Space which is what Tom Bearden talks about, we may engineer this to have nodes of interference(Tesla shield) which is the Faraday cage equivalent to the Scalar/ Longitudinal waves.The inside and out side shall be re-defined when you do that... you are welcome pal!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 11-24-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Hi John K

I think Farady88 has a Linux OS because it was an odt file. My Ubuntu Open Office Opened it right up. I re-saved it as a PDF. Lets see if I can upload it:
            Hi All,

I have attached herein to elaborate further on the super pole concept for all to understand, do revert if your understanding differs...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.Scalar Fields (2).zip
            Last edited by Faraday88; 11-24-2015, 02:37 AM. Reason: attachment missing!

Comment

• Electricity is motion. It only does one thing, it compresses. We mostly use spin for motion, a circle. A circle has no end or beginning, electricity needs polarization so circular energy needs to be divided so it can divide the electricity into poles. So with spin you determine direction of motion by left and rights. Clockwise, Counter Clockwise. So now if I put my hands together and turn them in opposite directions to each other, when I look at each hand to determine it's direction of spin, I find they are both the same direction.

Comment

• Hi et al

I converted Farady88's "Scalar Fields" zip odf file to a PDF, and have posted it here for those who cannot open odt files:
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-24-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Hi James,

Thanks a lot pal for the support..! I also did another experiment... a Scalar Magnet pendulum! the observations are not conclusive though.. but did get a feeling that the swing lasted longer than the non-Scalar configuration of the same magnets. i need to check it again today shall keep posted on this..
                  about the diagram i posted something else abut it.. hold the scalar positioned Magnets in you two arms try to change them slowly to the opposite pole scalar position and as you do this try doing the same bit by bit faster, you will notice 1) it is difficult to maintain the effective Scalar position (either N Scalar or S Scalar) 2) it opposes this change (your efforts) to lead the opposite poles(N-S) to attract and equlibirate away from Scalar position. This situation is analogous to a Rubber band being stretched between your two hands and the attempt to release them simultaneously fails 99% or more....
                  I think alternate N-N and S-S Scalar configuration is the way to pump the bloch wall. more later..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 11-24-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Hi Farady88

I am just interested in what everyone is doing, as I am learning as I go. And, if I can understand something that someone is doing, and I see it at possibly valuable for my own projects, I try as best I can to replicate it. In reality, I need to thank YOU all for the support...so...thank you very much...

If you do the pendulum experiment again, it would be interesting to see an example of it doing extra work..ie:I recently watched someone place a pendulum swinging from the rear hub area on a bike frame,. The frame had a pivot where the cranks go. And, the fork mount was attached to work (could be a pump or anything). The pendulum had a right angle bar, at the top right on the pivot, that had the magnet attached. as the pendulum swung, the magnet passed by a coil--kicking it each time it passed...charging a battery and doing work. Here is a link to some ideas like that: http://pendulum-lever.com/applications.html
                    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-24-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Hi Farady88

I am just interested in what everyone is doing, as I am learning as I go. And, if I can understand something that someone is doing, and I see it at possibly valuable for my own projects, I try as best I can to replicate it. In reality, I need to thank YOU all for the support...so...thank you very much...

If you do the pendulum experiment again, it would be interesting to see an example of it doing extra work..ie:I recently watched someone place a pendulum swinging from the rear hub area on a bike frame,. The frame had a pivot where the cranks go. And, the fork mount was attached to work (could be a pump or anything). The pendulum had a right angle bar, at the top right on the pivot, that had the magnet attached. as the pendulum swung, the magnet passed by a coil--kicking it each time it passed...charging a battery and doing work. Here is a link to some ideas like that: http://pendulum-lever.com/applications.html
                      Hi James,
                      Very good ideas indeed! these can be clubed with the Bedini system to boost the Generation/ Storage even further and go OTG what say?? i wonder the Pendulum in the very first video of the link you sent does appears to be perpetual(other than parts ware outs) where is the catch..any guesses..?
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• "T. Edison observed the passage of electric current in one direction from a hot filament to a cold metallic plate in an evacuated enclosure, as if negative particles were emitted from the filament." You will have to remember that Mr. Edison utilized Mr. Tesla's information whether or not Mr. Tesla approved.
                        Let us look at how this fact was then misinterpreted. There was nothing in this experiment which warranted the attention it received. The electric current which Edison observed was the radiation from a heated condition seeking an equilibnum. It did not need to be in an evacuated tube. It is the same effect which your hand feels from the rays of the sun, or your body feels from a hot stove in a room. It has always been known as RADIANT ENERGY. Radiation creates an electric current. So does generation. One compresses, the other expands, but it is the same electric current, which traverses the whole universe-- even the movement of your teeny finger.
                        A hot iron at one end of a room a block of ice at the other end will cause an electrical current to flow both ways, until the iron, the ice and room are all equal in temperature--I SUGGEST YOU INVESTIGATORS AND INVENTORS REREAD THIS PORTION! That same thing will happen if you put two hot irons at opposite end of a room. Warm water rising to cold space creates an electric current, but that does not mean that there is one kind of electricity to make it rise, and another to make it fall. One might as reasonably say that there are two kinds of water, the kind which rises and the kind which falls.
                        Such a claim is like saying that there is one kind of electricity which makes a man live and another kind to make him die. Electricity is centripetal when it multiplies its potential by increasing its speed, and it is centrifugal when it decreases its potential, also by multiplying speed.
                        Last edited by Notsure; 11-25-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Hi Faraday88

There is research that states that these two-stage oscillators are inherently O.U. There are youtube videos with individuals tapping a pendulum, sort of like pushing a kid on a swing, and the second stage of the oscillator was pumping enough water to run a serious agricultural grade sprinkler system. While that's nice, and one could devise such a thing to keep a child entertained while helping with the chores, One could easily run the two-stage oscillator with one of John's circuits and do some serious work.

The trick, as in any of John's monopole applications, would be to make the circuit very efficient, and therefore possibly enough O.U. to just swap batteries, give the pendulum a push...and then "Bob's your uncle!" Here is a link to something that might be fashioned to do that work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVCvP53Au60

I say that we need to think in terms of "systems." What type of system would be most efficient in doing the task we have it dedicated to. Then, with many systems, plus a few extras, floating around, we could just substitute other units in to take over, while we service the unit we took out of service-Many little devices doing all our jobs, charging batteries, running fans, pumps, whatever. Save the big units for running shop equipment, etc. For instance, this project we are following John here on, should be able to fill one of more of those needs--small energizer, runs on nothing, charges something while doing that...laptop battery, cell phone or portable HAM radio battery, or lights up LEDS for growing food in a protected environment (my favourite).
                          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-25-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Cole20Bedini05Lab20Note.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	47185 more zero force

Comment

• Brodie

Thank you...that's an interesting diagram...

Comment

Hi Faraday88

There is research that states that these two-stage oscillators are inherently O.U. There are youtube videos with individuals tapping a pendulum, sort of like pushing a kid on a swing, and the second stage of the oscillator was pumping enough water to run a serious agricultural grade sprinkler system. While that's nice, and one could devise such a thing to keep a child entertained while helping with the chores, One could easily run the two-stage oscillator with one of John's circuits and do some serious work.

The trick, as in any of John's monopole applications, would be to make the circuit very efficient, and therefore possibly enough O.U. to just swap batteries, give the pendulum a push...and then "Bob's your uncle!" Here is a link to something that might be fashioned to do that work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVCvP53Au60

I say that we need to think in terms of "systems." What type of system would be most efficient in doing the task we have it dedicated to. Then, with many systems, plus a few extras, floating around, we could just substitute other units in to take over, while we service the unit we took out of service-Many little devices doing all our jobs, charging batteries, running fans, pumps, whatever. Save the big units for running shop equipment, etc. For instance, this project we are following John here on, should be able to fill one of more of those needs--small energizer, runs on nothing, charges something while doing that...laptop battery, cell phone or portable HAM radio battery, or lights up LEDS for growing food in a protected environment (my favourite).
                                Very well said james..i agree with you cheers!
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X