Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
    Hi Altrez,

I use Target3001 software which is free, to draw ccts and boards for etching.
    I use hi gloss photo paper in a laser printer and a laminator to transfer image to single sided copper board.
    I etch with solutions that I learned about on youtube and web instructables.
    All of this has a learning curve.
    The best way is the one that works for you.
    bro d

Thank you so much for sharing. I will look into the software and find some pcb supplies.

-Altrez

Comment

Hi Bruno,
      Check your notification's.
      bro d

Comment

Hello all,
        Does anyone know what the danger is if you use frequency above 800hz?
        I found some texts on the original TS and there is stated by John that going above 800hz was dangerous but not what the danger exactly is.
        I thought of using the output puls of one side control the input of the optocouplers on the other side so a self resonating circuit is made but I presume that the frequency could go well beyond the 800hz.

Comment

Today I found a very intresting paper on the website of Tom Bearden regarding what the tesla switch does inside the battery: http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/Bedini.pdf (Bedini's methode for forming negative resistors in batteries)

I also found the next link intresting:
          http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Tesl...gy_Pump_(GVEP)

I also found a patent on battery resonace: http://www.google.com.ar/patents/US20080048622

I hope there will be a second DVD chapter in the series on the tesla switch where the tesla switch is explained like in the paper of Tom Bearden so that it is more understandable what to look for when tuning the switch to a point it works.

Comment

Hello all,

after watching the DVD Set I've tried to replicate this device. In this Video I've tried to put my experiences together and share it with you.

Thank you John Bedini for giving us this information and very good video guidance and the interesting hours I had, building this!
            Thorsten

Comment

Hi Thorsten,

It looks very impressive. Nice replication with good charging.

Comment

Thank you Thorsten,
                I have 2 running on etched boards.
                I need to know the switching wave form.
                I'm running at 50% duty cycle and they are not performing as desired.
                With no help, I'll breadboard the IC and learn how to adjust it.
                from 20% and up.
                Looking also at charging the run batt.
                Your VID is downloading slowly so havn't seen all of it.

bro d

Comment

Thank you Thorsten for sharing.
                  Nice song on the radio while testing "This is not a miracle.... "
                  I think that for replicating it is best to use etched boards, because I have to many interfering of em polution on the pulses on my setup.
                  So I know what to do now.
                  Do you have a scope for showing the pulses and more precisely the edges of your pulses going to the optos? I'm intersting to know if there is a time that they are both off, or on..

Comment

Thanks Gary!
                    Bro and bruno, i've taken the scope shots so you can see the switching wave form and duration. I took ground for both channels at the supply battery minus for the switching circuit and the switching signal from the top left and right pin 1 of the optos, there wasn' enough space took hook on the pins 11 and 14 of the SG3524 without shortening with other connections. All Diodes are soldered in the direction that was shown in the DVDs! Even the LEDs. Allways keep an eye on the Transistor side of the optos, i've burned a few during testing and was wondering, why the circuit behaves different, than expected. Ups, can't send the shots from my tablet, sorry. I change to the PC and send them from there.
                    Thorsten

Comment

So here you find the scope shots - there is actually a dead zone of 10 us between the two pulses:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	scope_ts_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	46838Click image for larger version

Name:	scope_ts_2.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	46839Click image for larger version

Name:	scope_ts_3.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	46840
                      Thorsten

Comment

Thank you very much for the scope shots.
                        Today I tried to change the 4K7 resistors with 10K trimmer but could not influence the pulses so tomorrow I will experiment further.
                        Looking forward to achieve the same pulses as you Thorsten, my pulse overlap 3 micro sec.

Name:	pic_105_1.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	46841

Comment

Hello all,
                          I've just changed the 330 ohm resistors to pin 12 & 13 with 6K8 like shown in the movie on the pcb layout where the values are written.
                          My pulses to the optos are now much better and even 5 micro sec that they are both off.
                          The circuit is now completly back to the one on dvd except that the values are now taken from pcb layout instead of circuit drawn on the board.
                          Very curious to next measurements in 1h.

correction: I rewatched the movie (dvd 2 14:38) and saw that the resistors where 658ohm (but pulsing with 12V supply and 6K8 works also)

ps: the 10K trimmers instead of 4K7 resistors do not influence the pulses (no death zone or % control)

Name:	pic_107_2.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	46843Click image for larger version

Name:	pic_107_3.jpg
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	46844
                          Last edited by bruno; 01-11-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Hi Thorsten, Bruno,
                            My 2 etched TS boards have been running for days under load and the batteries are maintaining V but not fully charging.

I've done much testing with different values of R on pins 1 & 2 with a breadboard and have not been able to see a dead zone on either of my anolog scopes. (30mg and 200mg)
                            I tried a 1M pot on each of the pin2 R's also for testing to no avail.

Thorsten can you tell what you are using regarding the R's on pins 1 & 2 and the the value of CT pin 7. Perhaps a private email brodonh@verizon.net or a PM.

Are the 4.7k resistors on pin 2 supposed to be the same value when they are changed for a dead zone? Are the 3, 4.7k R's always supposed to be the same value when changed.
                            Need some help.
                            bro d
                            Last edited by brodonh; 01-12-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

both Rs are 4K7, the Cap has 0.68uF.
                              When I connect the radio or the small motor to my TS there is no futher charging of the batteries instead B2 and B3 are slightly decreasing in Voltage, B1 and B4 stay stable. After disconnecting the load, B2 and B3 are climbing very slowly upwards.
                              Very good, if your Bs keep the Voltage when a load is connected. What kind of load did you use?
                              Thorsten

Comment

Hi Thorsten,
                                Thanks for responding.
                                I'm loading with one LED.
                                The lower 2 batts are higher voltage and all stay about the same. I need to record readings again after 2 days.
                                Up to this point your setup is baffling to me. I did my best to etch it and have all accurate connections with big traces where batts are involved.
                                I using .68uF cap but according to my last post the r's will not be the same plus I havn't seen the LED's work like the John's drawing.
                                Now that I can adjust the duty cycle maybe I'll see the LED's work like the drawing.
                                I'm thinking that one could use huge batteries and adjust the duty cycle to give a sharp gradient spike and adjust frequency for resonance and see the desires of our heart.
                                bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X