Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruno View Post
    Altrez,
    I think I'm going to be thrown out of the forum but do you know the plasma ignition of Aaron Murakami?
    First I thaught that John was accidentaly wrong with the led's but it seems in every schematic this diode is in blocking mode connected. I build the plasma iginition of Aaron Murakami and there I've learned that a diode in blocking mode is a closed switch for some micro Sec before the blocking.you can see the diffrence in the scope images in my previous message, The very small peak is with diode in blocking mode (so there is current for few micro sec), the other with the zoomed in puls flank and repetive pulses is with a wire. Personally I get more and more convinced that this is a current limiting element (pass the voltage until current starts to flow).
    Please understand I'm not an expert and my batteries didn't charge until now, and waiting if can get it going like it supose to be, but this is how I think about it, and I can be totally wrong and John makes a laugh when he reads my message and say to himself, "I just accidentaly put the diod wrong in the circuit".

Tomorrow I will measure the difference on the "load" voltage with diode in blocking and wire, it keeps intrigue me , by the way, I had ac pulses for the load on the switch with diod in blocking so there's something going on, hope someday to understand it.

I also noticed that the scope is showing the top of the puls not flat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4308[/ATTACH]
    Hi bruno,

That sounds very interesting! I look forward to seeing your test results! And thank you so much for sharing your hard work with the group,

-Altrez

Comment

Hello all,

I made a second video with measurements with pulsing of S5 and S6 switched and used led's in blocking like on the dvd.
      I started the 3rd video where I use wire instead of diode but I didn't get an AC puls but only DC puls, so I have to look into this tommorow. Switched back to led's to be sure no transistor whas defected and I get back the AC, so no casuality's at the moment
      http://youtu.be/j_WoJ9ypBN4

Comment

Hello all,
        Today I received an answer from the person who sended the dvd's to my question if I could receive the sheet with correction where spoken off in this forum. I hereby quote the answer:
        On the DVD, After 1:01:00, John erases the board with the circuit to show just the opti-couplers and the switching transistors. After 1:01:30, he mislabels 2 of the the switching transistors (5 should be 6 and visa versa), but they are consistent within the context that he is showing them. The original circuit before he erases the board is correct.

The only advice I can give is to follow the original circuit (before 1:01:00) exactly and make sure all the values of the components are exactly as John specified (once you get it to work, you can make changes to see how it affects the circuit).

Comment

Hi Bruno,

On the DVD, After 1:01:00, John erases the board with the circuit to show just the opti-couplers and the switching transistors. After 1:01:30, he mislabels 2 of the the switching transistors (5 should be 6 and visa versa), but they are consistent within the context that he is showing them. The original circuit before he erases the board is correct.

The only advice I can give is to follow the original circuit (before 1:01:00) exactly and make sure all the values of the components are exactly as John specified (once you get it to work, you can make changes to see how it affects the circuit).
          That is some good advice Bruno, thanks for inquiring... I only said remove the light emitting diodes as everywhere else on the net and on John's pages they have the diodes either reversed and or they plainly do not use them at all. So I assumed they were wrong.

I watched your videos and it appears the circuit still works with the diodes reversed as in the DvD's is that correct? Does it run the load equally well with the diodes blocking verses no diodes blocking? Any heat generated in S5 and S6 with or without diodes? Thanks for testing. I understand what you are saying about the diodes being a fast acting switch... As in Aaron's Plasma Iignition video.

-Dave Wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-29-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Hi Dave,
            The transistors S1 and S6 (Numbering as on dvd) get hotter when I puls (S1,3,5) & (S2,4,6) instead of (S1,3,6) & (S2,4,5) and use wire instead of led's in revers, otherwhise the led only let's a puls for few micro sec through, so no heating takes place when you use the led's in revers.
            When I whas yesterday evening reading the book of Tom Bearden (Energy From the vacuum) I saw on page 23 that the closed current loop system is not the one we're after, so I'm going back to the pulsing as on dvd, but this means no charging in my setup, because it already runned a weak on this circuit without charging.

To your question wat runs the load, is the potential difference between the 2 groups of batterys, but as you can see on the last images on part 2 of my video, the current pulses that Bat 1 delivers are generated within the puls time of the (S1,3,5). And it works like an autosensing PWM because the freqeuncy of the pulses and the duty cycle are load depended. I think that what Johns means with impedance. But I have to be honest I must look back into what impedance really is, I thaught it's the combination of RLC components, but have to be sure.

I'm going to change the pulsing to the dvd so that (S1,3,6) & (S2,4,5) are pulsed together and watch if that auto sensing PWM comes back.

I also noticed that when you compare the circuit shown of Ronald Brandt at the bottom you see that there are 2 diodes D9 and 10 and this can not be found on John's circuit (the led's are in other position) and if you read the text it states
            D9 D10 each one must be equal to D1 D5 together
            So if the charging is not working I maybe have to look into that.

I also came to a video on YouTube where it is stated that a led in blocking (like on the circuit) is a light detector instead of emitter, so that's also something I can look into.

Choices enough, but first back to the setup shown on dvd and let in run while I search for answers
            Last edited by bruno; 12-29-2014, 09:29 AM. Reason: forgot ot mention that the warming is only when I used wire instead of led's

Comment

Originally posted by bruno View Post
              Hi Dave,
              The transistors S1 and S6 (Numbering as on dvd) get hotter when I puls (S1,3,5) & (S2,4,6) instead of (S1,3,6) & (S2,4,5).
              When I whas yesterday evening reading the book of Tom Bearden (Energy From the vacuum) I saw on page 23 that the closed current loop system is not the one we're after, so I'm going back to the pulsing as on dvd, but this means no charging in my setup, because it already runned a weak on this circuit without charging.

To your question wat runs the load, is the potential difference between the 2 groups of batterys, but as you can see on the last images on part 2 of my video, the current pulses that Bat 1 delivers are generated within the puls time of the (S1,3,5). And it works like an autosensing PWM because the freqeuncy of the pulses and the duty cycle are load depended. I think that what Johns means with impedance. But I have to be honest I must look back into what impedance really is, I thaught it's the combination of RLC components, but have to be sure.

I'm going to change the pulsing to the dvd so that (S1,3,6) & (S2,4,5) are pulsed together and watch if that auto sensing PWM comes back.

I also noticed that when you compare the circuit shown of Ronald Brandt at the bottom you see that there are 2 diodes D9 and 10 and this can not be found on John's circuit (the led's are in other position) and if you read the text it states

So if the charging is not working I maybe have to look into that.

I also came to a video on YouTube where it is stated that a led in blocking (like on the circuit) is a light detector instead of emitter, so that's also something I can look into.

Choices enough, but first back to the setup shown on dvd and let in run while I search for answers
              Bruno,
              Thank you for the reply... Unfortunately I modified my above post just prior to your response, as my statments and questions were not as clear as should have been. Sorry about that.
              -Dave Wing

Comment

I am not sure what you mean by closed loop... The Tesla Switch is not a closed loop as long as the transistors are bing turned on and off. Can you explain what you mean by this? It is an open system... Not trying to cause trouble with you... Just looking for understanding as I may see it differently from you.

I believe the Heaviside component is passed back and forth (retroreflected and recollected in the batteries), like a game of ping pong across the two circuits, every on and off, back and forth cycle the Tesla Switch diverges more of this Heaviside component into the system.

I do believe the dipole is also prevented from being destroyed as the current (Poynting component)from the 24 volt series circuit is sent to the 12 volt side and is therefore blocked from completing the path back to the ground side of the 24 volt circuit. So during each cycle the Heaviside component is now free to diverge onto and into the circuit to power the circuit and the AC load.

I could not say it quite like this before, hence the reason for going over this again. Anyone in agreement with this?

-Dave Wing

P.S. quotes below... taken from Tom Bearden.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-29-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                  Hi,
                  Forget about the pulses for now and just use this schematic below with a low resistance load like a light bulb or dc motor. Take measurements of battery voltages and take amp readings everywhere. This will help you understand what is going on in half the Tesla Switch. Practice loading and unloading the electric motor and see what it does to the inverted battery on the low voltage side.

-Dave Wing
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	batt rotation.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	46809

For those who are experimenting with manually rotating 3 batteries, as described by John Bedini in the Bedini Tesla Switchh Part 38 Disk 1.

I have a circuit for you that can rotate these batteries with electronic solid state switching. You can control the frequency of the battery rotation with an adjustable square wave signal generator, or use the circuits pulse generator.

Check it out.

Tri-Symmetrical 3 Battery Tesla Switch.pdf

enjoy

Regards
                  Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                  Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-29-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4312[/ATTACH]

For those who are experimenting with manually rotating 3 batteries, as described by John Bedini in the Bedini Tesla Switchh Part 38 Disk 1.

I have a circuit for you that can rotate these batteries with electronic solid state switching. You can control the frequency of the battery rotation with an adjustable square wave signal generator, or use the circuits pulse generator.

Check it out.

[ATTACH]4313[/ATTACH]

enjoy

Regards
                    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                    Hi Nityesh,

Thank looks very interesting! How are the loads tied together?

-Altrez

Comment

Hi Dave,
                      Due to circumstances I couldn't do measurements today, but I've been thinking a lot on your question how the load is powered.
                      I can be totaly wrong but I think that the switch is only a closed loop for the few micro sec the led needs to go from closed switch to blocking. And once the flow started it goes on until the 24V is changed back to 2 x 12V in the next step (because you don't have the potetial difference any more.

At the moment I have to little understanding of elektrons,ions and all that stuff and wanted to find an easier way and came to water, it flows when there's a difference and so I made a drawing on how I think it could work:

Name:	How_Tesla_switch_could_power_load .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	46811

The only thing that is nessecary is keeping the difference to power the load. And you may overfill bat 3 en 4 when you keep it switched that way, so you alternate sites and let it flow back. If bat 3 en 4 can not overflow (can't take no more charge) then the system comes to rest. I know there's more going on, because if battery's are charged higher then there is also the extra charge that must come in.
                      Also there would be no flow if the batteries are completly charged, so it's not completly correct. But I'm trying to show you how I think about it, and it's not easy to put it into words.

Not trying to cause trouble with you... Just looking for understanding as I may see it differently from you.
                      I completly understand same from me to you, we are 2 different persons that are trying to understand this, each with our own background, so let's try to find a working balance like nature wants for all things, balance

Correction:
                      I'm wrong on closed loop during switching off led, I watched the movie again and saw that the transistor in front is not on when the led is in the convetial path. Altough I measure current peak, back to the drawing table as they say.
                      Last edited by bruno; 12-29-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Hello Nityesh,
                        That's a lot of work into the pdf document that you have done, thank you for sharing.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4312[/ATTACH]

Check it out.

[ATTACH]4313[/ATTACH]

enjoy

Regards
                          Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                          Nityesh,

Thanks for posting your work.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Altrez View Post
                            Hi Nityesh,

Thank looks very interesting! How are the loads tied together?

-Altrez
                            The loads are not tied together, 3 separate loads in this circuit. Tri-Symmetrical 3 Battery Tesla Switch.pdf

I haven't figured out how to tie them all together yet, I have tried to do this but it did not work.

For your reference, here is my attempt to tie all 3 loads together, the circuit doesn't switch correctly.

The circuit below doesn't work, this is only here for reference of conversation.

Name:	tri-skel1 copy7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	46813

I am not sure why This don't work, I was going to share this circuit, but I found it was doing stuff I could not understand. So I posted the circuit that does all the switching correctly, the one with the 3 loads. If you put diodes in the right places I am sure you can tie all 3 loads into one.
                            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-29-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

The loads are not tied together, 3 separate loads in this circuit. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4320[/ATTACH]

I haven't figured out how to tie them all together yet, I have tried to do this but it did not work.

For your reference, here is my attempt to tie all 3 loads together, the circuit doesn't switch correctly.

The circuit below don't work, this is only here for reference of conversation.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4321[/ATTACH]

I am not sure why This don't work, I was going to share this circuit, but I found it was doing stuff I could not understand. So I posted the circuit that does all the switching correctly, the one with the 3 loads. If you put diodes in the right place I am sure you can tie all 3 loads into one.
                              I bet you can put all 3 in parallel and add just one diode on the positive pointed into the load to make it work. I have done that with 2 3 battery configurations before and it worked fine.

-Altrez

Comment

Hi All,
                                I've watched the DVD's and drawn the circuit with Taget3001 (free).
                                I managed to do it with no jumpers.
                                When I follow the traces on the DVD pic of JB's board, I find that the LED's that he drew on the white board are the same as the board.
                                Follow the traces from the collectors.

I have to thoroughly "proof" check the circuit drawing and then I'll post it and etch it for a GO at the beast.
                                He jumped out the original caps for the DC output and built a bridge with small diodes and very short leads.
                                He then put one cap directly on top of the bridge.
                                Obviously the pulses must travel and fast as possible. (faster than amps, a speeding bullet and Bearden's mind)
                                Keepin' on,
                                bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X