Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Ok Altrez,

You say the pulses are the key... Key to what?

-Dave Wing
    Hi Dave,

Did you watch the DvD's yet?

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Altrez View Post
      Hi Dave,

Did you watch the DvD's yet?

-Altrez
      Yes I have watched both DVD's.

Comment

Yes I have watched both DVD's.
        The first part with the Keys. The next part with the audio transformer. At the end with the pulse generator. Its all pulses or at least that how I took it.

-Altrez

Comment

Ok Altrez,

You say the pulses are the key... Key to what?

-Dave Wing
          Thankyou Dave Wing for helping others to understand this and think about it.

The following is only my interpretation, and I am only explaining my model of how I see it at this time. I do not wish to mislead anyone, this is only what I think it to be.

As I understand it, electrons have mass and therefore inertia, so they take time to move and take time to stop. So when a potential is first connected to a circuit, the electrons are sucked out of the wire. Now the atoms inside the wire have less electrons(negative charges) than, protons(positive charges in the nucleus of the atoms). Now the atoms inside the wire are positively charged. The un-presence of an electron (missing electron) is known as a hole, the holes have no mass, and are tiny imploding tornado's(vortexes) that are sucking in sub atomic particles that are transporting energy from the environment. So the holes are putting electricity energy back into the wire.

These holes only last only for about 50 microseconds, until the holes get canceled out from electrons, because the electrons start to flow and cancel out the positive charges in the atoms. Then you have electron flow(mass electricity) where there are more electrons(negative charges) than protons(positive charges), now the atoms become negatively charged. Because the electrons are all negative charges, they will all repel each other and try and escape the wire, the electrons create a pressure like a gas. Electrons are repelling each other like molecules of a gas, and behave similar.

Because these holes only last for about 50 microseconds, before they get filled with electrons. You must give a another pulse to get another lot of holes, before the electrons fill them up, you turn off the pulse, then pulse it again for more holes.

It is because electrons have mass and inertia, why the negative electricity can be separated from the positive electricity. So you need fast switching, so fast that the holes can speed ahead while the electrons are held back from their own inertia, and switch off fast so the electrons don't fill the holes.

The cap pulsar, the tesla switch, the back emf of a coil(in the ssg) all make holes in pulses, to charge a battery. They all do the same thing. Use holes not electrons. Because most of our electronics gadgets are designed to be powered from electrons and not holes, the holes need to be converted into electrons with a capacitor or battery. So you can power something.

I am thinking in the "Bedini Tesla Switch" the holes charge the battery while the electrons power the load. The more you can separate the holes from the electrons, the bigger the energy gain.

In my experiments I have had the situation where the batteries go flat, while everything stays cold, I think that the electrons have been eating up the holes.

The batteries have 2 energy storage systems, the first is within the capacitance of the battery, the second is within the chemistry(Ions). When you give a sharp pulse to a battery the capacitance charges faster than the Ions can react resulting with the batteries having a short high voltage surface charge..

The behavior of the ions is very similar to an inductor(coil), so you can think of the Ions as like a virtual coil. The capacitance of the battery is connected in parallel with this virtual inductance(behavior of the Ions).

A capacitor connected in parallel with an inductor(coil) makes a Tank circuit. Tank circuits short out every frequency except for the one they are resonating at.

To make the batteries resonate is to make it resonate between the capacitance of the battery and the Ions(Virtual inductor\coil).

If you make the batteries resonate, then the holes appear at the positive terminal (voltage with no current), then electrons appear at the negative terminal (current with no voltage). Using frequencies of sharp pulses combined with the resonance between the Ions and capacitance of a battery to do it. Separating voltage(holes) from current(electrons).
          Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-24-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

Look what John Bedini says here... "I have been working in the energy field for over 30 years, I have come to the conclusion that their is no "Free Electricity". Their is only a potential radiant charge that makes up a dipole.

This energy makes up everything we touch and use in our electrical circuits as we know them. The electrical circuits as we know them are flawed, meaning they burn up the dipole that is free in nature.

If you kill the dipole you loose the energy. The dipole killer is the electron current in the circuit. So therefore the term free electricity only applies to those that have done away with the current or have figured a way to block it from completing it's path through the circuit...

If my patents were understood it would be found out that the Mono Pole motor is not a Motor, it is a mechanical Radiant oscillator with a one to one transformer inductively triggered. being a one to one transformer you can not get more out then you put in, unless something else is flowing through it..." Taken from John Bedini's web pages http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html underlining added and not part of the quote.

Does anyone see that the Tesla Switch's batteries when they are in parallel (low potential, two 12 volt batteries) they act to block the conventional or positive current from completing its path back to or into the negative terminal of the series connected batteries (higher potential of 24 volts). That is the point I am trying to make. The inverted batteries (two 12 volt parallel batteries) absorbs the positive current (takes on a charge) and the radiant charge or negative energy remains to power the load that would be between the ground terminals. Transistors and resistors also remain noticeably cooler if hooked up between the negative battery posts when the batteries are arranged this way.

Does anyone agree with these view points? I am also trying to reason these things out myself.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Hi all,

I've build the tesla switch and did some measurements with the oscilloscope and when I measure from the minus off bat 2 to the + off bat 3 or from the - bat 4 and + bat 1 I get a steady peak of 34V (used 4 gel batterys 12V, 7Ah) and then approximatly 30mSec the signal is influenced by the 50hz (grid freqeuncy) polution and then it's flattened until the puls goes down. In attachement the blue signal is 50hz polution measured with wire hanging on channel 2 of scope. I also noticed a small fase shift between the influenced part off the puls and the polution measurement and on the polution signal I get a peak everytime the pulse goes high.
              Could it be that the current starts to flow the moment the signal is flattened? Are is 30ms way to long?
              I want to mention I have only basic knowledge off electronics and like all other people here on the forum want to learn about the Bedini Tesla switch, so if the measurement done is completly wrong please forgive me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	014_ch1_and2_together.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	46793

Comment

John explains how and why the Tesla Switch works on the DvD. Tom gave a good explanation as well. It is pulses that are quick enough to only allow the voltage to pass causing a difference in potential. You want to block the current from moving around the Tesla Switch. The DvD explains this.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                  Good to see you here John_Koorn, I would be very interested in your progress, I have been building a tesla switch too, I have built tesla switch's about 6 times. One time I wound a fan motor with multi-strand litz wire and used 6 strands to trigger the 6 transistors, and the AC output to drive the fan, while the fan done it's own switching via the 6 trigger strands the fan worked quite well and done good rpm, and I got 50/50 pulse width.

Here is my latest tesla switch build.

Tom_C do all 6 of the MJL21194's transistors all need to be matched?.
                  Nice looking build! Whats the cap for?

-Altrez

Comment

Hello Altrez,
                    I can't combine that theory with wich John states in the movie that slow changing gives more charging
                    You want to change it a slow as possible
                    If the theory is correct then you have to pulsate it as quick as possible. When I read the book of Tom Bearden, the theory explained here on the forum is indeed what's needed (short pulsing), but it seems that there is also a component of waiting between charging and dumping.
                    I don't know if it whas in this chapter or other of the dvd series,but somewhere is stated that,
                    you give a pulse, you wait and steel the surface charge
                    I'm not an expert but I build the plasma iginition of Aaron Murakami where a diode is not blocking a voltage from another source until voltage on cathode is higher then on the anode and as long it is not the case the diode is an open path and that's for sure because it workes. So I can find the fast puls in the led's that are in blocking mode, but I can't find "the waiting to steel the surface charge. Everything points to fast as possible but John states in the movie 'you want to change it as slow as possible for the best charge', but if I look to the scope images and that peak is the surface charge, the taking of the surface charge comes way beyond the existens of it and the slower you go the less you gonna get.
                    I will have another look on the dvd's

Comment

Originally posted by bruno View Post
                      Hello Altrez,
                      I can't combine that theory with wich John states in the movie that slow changing gives more charging
                      If the theory is correct then you have to pulsate it as quick as possible. When I read the book of Tom Bearden, the theory explained here on the forum is indeed what's needed (short pulsing), but it seems that there is also a component of waiting between charging and dumping.
                      I don't know if it whas in this chapter or other of the dvd series,but somewhere is stated that,
                      I'm not an expert but I build the plasma iginition of Aaron Murakami where a diode is not blocking a voltage from another source until voltage on cathode is higher then on the anode and as long it is not the case the diode is an open path and that's for sure because it workes. So I can find the fast puls in the led's that are in blocking mode, but I can't find "the waiting to steel the surface charge. Everything points to fast as possible but John states in the movie 'you want to change it as slow as possible for the best charge', but if I look to the scope images and that peak is the surface charge, the taking of the surface charge comes way beyond the existens of it and the slower you go the less you gonna get.
                      I will have another look on the dvd's
                      Mr. Bruno,

If you watch the pendulum swing it all makes a lot more sense. The rest time that is.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Altrez View Post
                        John explains how and why the Tesla Switch works on the DvD. Tom gave a good explanation as well. It is pulses that are quick enough to only allow the voltage to pass causing a difference in potential. You want to block the current from moving around the Tesla Switch. The DvD explains this.

-Altrez
                        Altrez,

1) Please explain how the current is blocked in the Tesla Switch?

2) John shows the Tesla Switch oscillating (switching) at 7Hz. So does switching need to be fast?

3) The Tesla Switch can be divided into two sides as it is an oscillator..."A" and "B" side. When the "A" side is switched on by the 3 transistors the batteries are put in series for a total voltage of 24 volts, at the same time "B" side is has no switching taking place and the batteries remain in parallel at 12 volts. When switching is done, whether at a fast or slow switching speed, the circuit now transitions to the other side which is side "B" and turns on those three transistors and now the "B" side batteries will now have 24 volts across them and "A" side is now in parallel for a total of 12 volts. That is one complete cycle. So simply... What causes the difference of potential (voltage)?

-Dave Wing

Comment

you guys are on the right track, its about voltage not current.... we want no current in the circuit or as little as possible. Dave's reference to Bearden is right on, nityesh I have never heard it described exactly like this, but its a perfect explaination in my mind.

the speed and duration if the pulse is set based on the 50 50 cycle of the 3524.... the original T/S had a run and a charge switch, power the load for a while, then turn off the load and let the batteries recharge, then power the load. so the T/S needs to have a rest period to restore itself, then run again. it wont stay running if you use the potential continuously. with no load you should be able to get them all fully charged, get the duty cycle and pulse width right it should work correctly.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

@Bruno,

if you want to power a load the switching needs to be fast enough to provide a "non pulsed" power curve to the load. you need to switch fast enough to get a decent amount of voltage across the load points. when in charging mode you need to find the pulse duration that the power sources like, it will be different for every battery AND voltage you run at. slow is a relative term, we know it is a 50/50 cycle but is a matter of the width of the pulse, if the pulse is too wide then current flows and you lose the Dipole

Tom C

Comment

@Tom C
                              Thank you for the information, didn't know that also the voltage is of importance.
                              Do you measure the current (which offcourse need to be hold at zero) or is there another way to know that the frequency is correct?
                              At the moment I want to focus only on the charging mode because at the moment my batteries are not charging even with no load.
                              I'm a confused about 50/50 cycle, I think on 2 possibility's:
                              1) the duration of 0 degree puls = duration of 180 degree puls (the pulses generated from the circuit as shown on dvd)
                              2) if the optimal 0 puls duration is 10ms you have to wait 10ms before switching to 180 degree puls. (is this what John ment on the dvd when he said that the SG3524 components could need to be changed to create the necessary puls)
                              This is because you speak of the fact that it's different for every battery, so I think that there could be a difference in the duration of the 0 and 180 degree puls.
                              I'm sorry if I make it more complex then it should be, but the words "you give a puls, you wait and then steel the surface charge" keep comming in my mind and it is only possible if you have option 2 above.

Comment

why do you have to wait 10 milliseconds before the other side pulses? don't think of it as a cycle in terms of degrees, it should be 10 milliseconds left pair 10 milliseconds right pair, why do you need a pause between switching that sounds like, 10 MS pulse, 10 MS pause, then a 10 MS pulse and a 10 MS pause, this puts the switch well below 50/50 there should be no pause between the sides. or are you talking about 10 MS on off on off on off each side? just confusing myself I think

are you using schottky diodes?

Tom C
                                Last edited by Tom C; 12-24-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X