• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	46768Hi all,

Ok after some simple tuning the SG machine is using 1.2Amps (@ 1 pulse per magnet pass) from the Primary battery and the inverted battery is seeing 3.2Amps flow through it into the power winding. It also is running at 1720rpm. That said the secondary capacitor, via the radiant spike of pure potential and the coil collapse is actually supplying 2Amps to the system. Ammeter says it is factual...

I am also not sure if the primary battery is seeing any of the radiant spike... Even though the diode is in place on the primary positive, the spike still may pass right on through until the diode can react to shut it off... This may further compress the wave and reflect it back into the inverted battery. Any thoughts on this?

Anyone else even tried the schematic? If so please let me know what you find out. Thanks. I will post video tomorrow. Tom I will get you some scope shots then as well. Here is a crappy picture of my set up.

-Dave Wing
    Attached Files

Comment

The proof is always in the remaining energy the batteries have when you power down the machine.

I thought my schematic and vids implied, stated that I have tried this many moons ago. The batteries are basically in parallel, yes isolated via the diode... Using the schematic as you have it drawn up, I have never been able to see the primary climb. The problem is, it is never completely switched off when it receives the “charge back”. Even if you do switch it off during “charge back” the battery does not like it. I have always found it better to put that energy to charge a battery. Have you tried putting the energy to yet a 3rd battery? That is, add a battery in parallel to the charge and use the isolation diode this would be similar to how Tom C. has stated in previous posts for paralleling batteries.

I’ll be interested to know if you get better results in your current setup. I tend to try things a few times, run it through a few cycles and move on if nothing interesting comes of it. I never did try to get the batteries to balance out while running the way you did w/ the 3BGS. I expect your results will surpass anything I did as you have drawn it out. Maybe an isolated cap being fed by the primary, this might take the punishment better than a battery. It will be at least easier to monitor the energy being used by the system.

This also worked better for me when I used the switching diode E-B the way John B did in the original SSG. It gave me better "switching" time.

Patrick

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4255[/ATTACH]Hi all,

Ok after some simple tuning the SG machine is using 1.2Amps (@ 1 pulse per magnet pass) from the Primary battery and the inverted battery is seeing 3.2Amps flow through it into the power winding. It also is running at 1720rpm. That said the secondary capacitor, via the radiant spike of pure potential and the coil collapse is actually supplying 2Amps to the system. Ammeter says it is factual...

I am also not sure if the primary battery is seeing any of the radiant spike... Even though the diode is in place on the primary positive, the spike still may pass right on through until the diode can react to shut it off... This may further compress the wave and reflect it back into the inverted battery. Any thoughts on this?

Anyone else even tried the schematic? If so please let me know what you find out. Thanks. I will post video tomorrow. Tom I will get you some scope shots then as well. Here is a crappy picture of my set up.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
        The proof is always in the remaining energy the batteries have when you power down the machine.

I thought my schematic and vids implied, stated that I have tried this many moons ago. The batteries are basically in parallel, yes isolated via the diode... Using the schematic as you have it drawn up, I have never been able to see the primary climb. The problem is, it is never completely switched off when it receives the “charge back”. Even if you do switch it off during “charge back” the battery does not like it. I have always found it better to put that energy to charge a battery. Have you tried putting the energy to yet a 3rd battery? That is, add a battery in parallel to the charge and use the isolation diode this would be similar to how Tom C. has stated in previous posts for paralleling batteries.

I’ll be interested to know if you get better results in your current setup. I tend to try things a few times, run it through a few cycles and move on if nothing interesting comes of it. I never did try to get the batteries to balance out while running the way you did w/ the 3BGS. I expect your results will surpass anything I did as you have drawn it out. Maybe an isolated cap being fed by the primary, this might take the punishment better than a battery. It will be at least easier to monitor the energy being used by the system.

This also worked better for me when I used the switching diode E-B the way John B did in the original SSG. It gave me better "switching" time.

Patrick
        Patrick,

Thanks again for the reply...

I am not Dave (Turion) from the 3BGS thread... Just thought I would let you know.

So what can you share about getting the primary battery to charge while running? Any schematics?

Thanks,

-Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          any chance you could scope the "loops"

Tom C
          Hi Tom,

Here is a short video showing the scope display of the loops... Need anything else let me know. http://youtu.be/DKM9zc8TgVE

-Dave Wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-17-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

the shot across the primary was awesome!! seeing that spike was the best thing I have seen in a long time, thanks Dave!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Some of what I've said so far may be misconstrued since I thought I was talking to Turion. Since you know the name Turion you must be aware of his thread. However, for anyone who has read that thread and even if you have not, I don't speak in riddles and as I read back it looks pretty straight forward. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself and I wouldn't know where to start.
              Nice video, thanks for sharing. Not too many people doing real work these days.
              kind regards
              Patrick

Patrick,

Thanks again for the reply...

I am not Dave (Turion) from the 3BGS thread... Just thought I would let you know.

So what can you share about getting the primary battery to charge while running? Any schematics?

Thanks,

-Dave Wing

Comment

Some of what I've said so far may be misconstrued since I thought I was talking to Turion. Since you know the name Turion you must be aware of his thread. However, for anyone who has read that thread and even if you have not, I don't speak in riddles and as I read back it looks pretty straight forward. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself and I wouldn't know where to start.
                Nice video, thanks for sharing. Not too many people doing real work these days.
                kind regards
                Patrick
                Patrick,

Have you been able to get the primary battery to charge while running? I assume you have seen both primary and secondary batteries increase in voltage over time? Is that true? I know John Bedini has stated it can be done... I believe he made the statement in a video at one of the conferences.

Thank you.
                -Dave Wing

Comment

Hi Dave,
                  I did not mean to distract from your thread, I misunderstood, please continue.
                  Kind regards,
                  Patrick A

Patrick,

Have you been able to get the primary battery to charge while running? I assume you have seen both primary and secondary batteries increase in voltage over time? Is that true? I know John Bedini has stated it can be done... I believe he made the statement in a video at one of the conferences.

Thank you.
                  -Dave Wing

Comment

Hi Dave,
                    I did not mean to distract from your thread, I misunderstood, please continue.
                    Kind regards,
                    Patrick A
                    Hi Patrick,

No distraction at all... Just curious as to how you made the primary battery climb. Please answer the questions above.
                    Using the schematic as you have it drawn up, I have never been able to see the primary climb.
                    Your quote here seems to imply you have seen such a thing.
                    Thank you,

-Dave Wing

Comment

Yesterday I received the Telsa Switch DVD's... Watched part one, what a excellent and very informative DVD. We all should be very happy John is willing to share his life's work. I am very happy I purchased those disc's... It gives me more direction and will save many many hours of research on my part. A self powering electric motor is so close now...

-Dave Wing

Comment

Hi All,

Here is a statement from John Bedini's web pages. "... the Mono Pole motor is not a Motor, it is a mechanical Radiant oscillator with a one to one transformer inductively triggered. being a one to one transformer you can not get more out then you put in, unless something else is flowing through it..." Reply from John to David and Darren... http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html

In light of the above statment and the latest Tesla DVD... I now view the SG (Mono Pole motor) as a "Self Rotating Tesla Switch Oscillating Magneto... with Recovery". Can anyone else see this? We can put an AC motor across the negative, just like the picture posted below and then couple this motor to the shaft of the SG machine.

Use the standard 8 strand Telsagenx inductively triggered coil with the machine Teslagenx circuit board. Each coil will be independently triggered, we need 6 coils... Firing 3 at 0* and the other three again at 180* apart.

-Dave Wing
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-23-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Here is a statement from John Bedini's web pages. "... the Mono Pole motor is not a Motor, it is a mechanical Radiant oscillator with a one to one transformer inductively triggered. being a one to one transformer you can not get more out then you put in, unless something else is flowing through it..." Reply from John to David and Darren... http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html
                          Here again... is my two cents. Picture the " low resistance load" between the negative terminals instead of between the positive terminals on the image below, when considering what I am saying below.

John says "...you cannot get more out then you put in, unless something else is flowing through it..." So the question is what is flowing through the circuit? What does the inverted battery, with the potential difference of 12 volts across it show us? For one it blocks the current from completing the loop back to the negative terminal of the dipole (battery) that is of higher potential. So if it blocks the current but we can still power a load on the negative side... What is powering the load? John calls it negative energy...

Thomas Bearden also has this to say... http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/pc_wave.htm it appears that phase conjugation is the key to Tesla's work in his field and appears to be what we are seeing here.

-Dave Wing
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-23-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Hi All,

I have a favour to ask... can someone try this circuit and tell me what they find out.

I see the inverted battery, the battery between the primary and the power coil, receives all current that the circuit draws and it charges accordingly. The secondary also sees a charge and charges as normal gen mode does.

My opinion is that the secondary is receiving negative energy and the inverted battery is receiving current from the primary. When splitting the positive we can recycle and make any machine way overunity very easily.

Thanks,

-Dave Wing
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I have a favour to ask... can someone try this circuit and tell me what they find out.

I see the inverted battery, the battery between the primary and the power coil, receives all current that the circuit draws and it charges accordingly. The secondary also sees a charge and charges as normal gen mode does.

My opinion is that the secondary is receiving negative energy and the inverted battery is receiving current from the primary. When splitting the positive we can recycle and make any machine way overunity very easily.

Thanks,

-Dave Wing
                              This is how I run my Bedini TS all the time, only with 4 bats.
                              Do you have your trigger coil drawn out correct? No EB diode. and the bottom of trigger going through the a diode? because that I have not done...
                              KR - Patrick

Comment

This is how I run my Bedini TS all the time, only with 4 bats.
                                Do you have your trigger coil drawn out correct? No EB diode. and the bottom of trigger going through the a diode? because that I have not done...
                                KR - Patrick
                                Thanks Patrick,

I have been drawing the circuit wrong for a while... Memory is going down hill I guess. Here is the correct drawing.

-Dave Wing
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X