No announcement yet.

Two Ways To Collect Energy From A SG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Ways To Collect Energy From A SG...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	51192Hi All,

Just thought I would share this with everyone here... As I posted it already on http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html

The SG machine will charge two ways with this configuration... First it captures the energy that is normally wasted from the emitter to the primary negative and secondly it also captures the negative or opposite polarity... energy across the coil. I am not sure if what I am saying is worded correctly in the proper terms... But the machine does charge the secondary battery or batteries and the emitter to ground battery as well at the same time and at good rate. This is what I have been looking for for some time... Thanks again to John Bedini for giving so much.

It is way to early in my research to honestly tell you what we have exactly with this setup... Sorry for this. Here is a picture schematic anyway.

Also you can use the standard SG instead of the brushless motor results should be the same. You can also try just one battery across the coil for a total of four batteries in the circuit. Or one may put another one in parallel with the one between the emitter and the negative of the primary battery.

-Dave Wing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-09-2014, 08:16 PM. Reason: Changes

Click image for larger version

Name:	ssgnew.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	46749 looks awesome.... in the picture is what ive been doing for a while(sometimes with diode added from primary positive so all the charge goes to secondary), it really helps smaller sg's charge bigger batteries... i might have to test this new one out

Comment

Brody,

Excellent work... I will try your setup as well to see how it functions... I like the way you put the battery on the front end that is very interesting as well.

-Dave Wing
      Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-10-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Hi All,

I was not pleased with the rpm of the SG machine in this configuration in the picture, it charged both secondary and inverted (battery between emitter and negative of primary) batteries well but had no torque either.

So the solution to this problem was to increase the differential between the primary side and the inverted batteries, I wanted to do this to gain rpm and torque. I run a total of 24 volts on the primary so to increase rpm and torque all I had to do was lower the voltage on the inverted side (one could also raise the primary voltage instead). I used four ALCAD EP5.5 single cell batteries hooked in parallel. Each cell is around 1.7 volts charged and has a power rating of 44amp hours at the C5 discharge rate. Anyway this gave me a 23 volt differential, which is what the SG is running on, or flowing through the power windings and charging both battery banks. The speed of the machine went from roughly 1000rpm to 2400rpm with this change.

The schematic I posted below only had a voltage differential of only 12 volts or there about and it ran slow with no torque.

This configuration works very well.

-Dave Wing
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4211[/ATTACH]Hi All,

Just thought I would share this with everyone here... As I posted it already on http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html

The SG machine will charge two ways with this configuration... First it captures the energy that is normally wasted from the emitter to the primary negative and secondly it also captures the negative or opposite polarity... energy across the coil. I am not sure if what I am saying is worded correctly in the proper terms... But the machine does charge the secondary battery or batteries and the emitter to ground battery as well at the same time and at good rate. This is what I have been looking for for some time... Thanks again to John Bedini for giving so much.

It is way to early in my research to honestly tell you what we have exactly with this setup... Sorry for this. Here is a picture schematic anyway.

Also you can use the standard SG instead of the brushless motor results should be the same. You can also try just one battery across the coil for a total of four batteries in the circuit. Or one may put another one in parallel with the one between the emitter and the negative of the primary battery.

-Dave Wing
          Brings back 3BGS memories :-)
          I remember working on this with the 3PM kit and another little off the shelf motor kit way back when on your 3BGS thread.

Many ways to skin a cat on this one. It sounds like you have taken it much further since then, I look forward to more details on your setup or even just your results.
          kind regards,
          Patrick
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I was not pleased with the rpm of the SG machine in this configuration in the picture, it charged both secondary and inverted (battery between emitter and negative of primary) batteries well but had no torque either.

So the solution to this problem was to increase the differential between the primary side and the inverted batteries, I wanted to do this to gain rpm and torque. I run a total of 24 volts on the primary so to increase rpm and torque all I had to do was lower the voltage on the inverted side (one could also raise the primary voltage instead). I used four ALCAD EP5.5 single cell batteries hooked in parallel. Each cell is around 1.7 volts charged and has a power rating of 44amp hours at the C5 discharge rate. Anyway this gave me a 23 volt differential, which is what the SG is running on, or flowing through the power windings and charging both battery banks. The speed of the machine went from roughly 1000rpm to 2400rpm with this change.

The schematic I posted below only had a voltage differential of only 12 volts or there about and it ran slow with no torque.

-Dave Wing
            What is the rpm on your SG when you run it straight off a single 12 volt battery?

The speed on my build has no difference.
            speed running off a single 12v bat = speed running off multiple bats with 12v difference

Have you monitored the voltage difference to see if it drops during the run? maybe one of your charge bats is charging too fast :-)

Also, remember if you increase the "differential" you should also increase the charge bat's off the collector to keep it balanced.

Cheers,
            Patrick
            Last edited by min2oly; 12-10-2014, 03:58 PM. Reason: Also...

Comment

Hey Patrick,

Can you please draw a simple schematic of what you are saying and explain what you have said it in a little more detail, just so I can understand you better.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Hey Patrick,

Can you please draw a simple schematic of what you are saying and explain what you have said it in a little more detail, just so I can understand you better.

-Dave Wing
                Hey Dave,
                your words, you said you increased the "differential" to 24 volts. That's like increasing the front end battery of the SG to 24 volts... therefore IMHO you should also increase the charging battery voltage to 24 volts. basic SSG talk :-)

your request is not specific, so if that is not what you are talking about, I'll guess you are talking about my equation...
                you said you increased the "differential" to 24 volts and your rpm also increased.
                my question is, before you increased it, you had a "differential" of 12 volts.

1. did you monitor that "differential" while it was running?
                2. If so, did the "differential" remain constant?
                3. If so, what is the rpm if you run it off of only one 12 volt battery on the front end?... ie normal vanilla SSG w/o all the other batteries - well, you better leave the one charging battery or the transistor will fry...

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                  Hey Dave,
                  your words, you said you increased the "differential" to 24 volts. That's like increasing the front end battery of the SG to 24 volts... therefore IMHO you should also increase the charging battery voltage to 24 volts. basic SSG talk :-)

your request is not specific, so if that is not what you are talking about, I'll guess you are talking about my equation...
                  you said you increased the "differential" to 24 volts and your rpm also increased.
                  my question is, before you increased it, you had a "differential" of 12 volts.

1. did you monitor that "differential" while it was running?
                  2. If so, did the "differential" remain constant?
                  3. If so, what is the rpm if you run it off of only one 12 volt battery on the front end?... ie normal vanilla SSG w/o all the other batteries - well, you better leave the one charging battery or the transistor will fry...

Patrick
                  Question:
                  1) Yes I did monitor it while running and the differential decreased over time.
                  2)...
                  3)Vanilla SG was always faster, but recovery was never as good as GEN SG mode.

-Dave Wing

Comment

The speed on my build has no difference.
                    speed running off a single 12v bat = speed running off multiple bats with 12v difference
                    What are you saying here?

-Dave Wing

Comment

Question:
                      1) Yes I did monitor it while running and the differential decreased over time.
                      2)...
                      3)Vanilla SG was always faster, but recovery was never as good as GEN SG mode.

-Dave Wing
                      so i find #3 interesting. that is different than my setup. in my setup the SG speed remains constant. re-reading your post, you are running at C5 I wonder if that might have something to do with it. your differential will decrease faster than mine because your inverted battery is charging faster and since the "run" voltage is decreasing so is your rpm. I run at C20.
                      What was it that made you decide to run at C5? are you seeing better results at higher amp draws?
                      Thanks,
                      Patrick

Comment

What are you saying here?

-Dave Wing
                        The speed running on normal and/or neg to neg SSG mode ie one 12 volt on the front and one 12 volt on the back is the same as if I run it on the differential of 12 volts or as I call it "Tesla Switch Mode" TSM. No drop in speed because the "differential" voltage on my setup does not decrease.
                        Patrick

Comment

I'm not running at C-5 that was just an example to show the capacity rating of the batteries I was using.

Comment

The speed running on normal and/or neg to neg SSG mode ie one 12 volt on the front and one 12 volt on the back is the same as if I run it on the differential of 12 volts or as I call it "Tesla Switch Mode" TSM. No drop in speed because the "differential" voltage on my setup does not decrease.
                            Patrick
                            So what are you doing to stop the differential from decreasing? Are you pulsing the primary with what you have from the secondary, using that to keep the differential?

Comment

Hi All,

-Dave Wing
                              excellent work dave running of the differential front to back, it is half a tesla switch!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X