Part 38 the tesla switch series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 38 the tesla switch series.

Does any one know how to get this two part dvd set? I have tried the link from Peter and from energetic productions and I cannot seem to find an order link on any of the pages. I see where the DVD is available but ordering it is a different story. Need some help here.

Bud
    Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Hey Bud, try this link: http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc3...slaSwitch.html

I haven't tried to order it yet, but it should work.

John K.

Comment

Bud, we have it available just have not got it on our website, I can send you an invoice if you would like.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I just watched this. Was worth it.

Comment

pretty amazing it goes thru a whole lot including the chips and schematic. you can build one with this DVD..

Tom C

Comment

#38 dvd

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I would like to obtain a copy of this two part set 38. I have every other DVD from 1 thru 37. How do I do this?

Bud
            Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

send an email to sales@teslagenx.com with your address we will send you an invoice and get one shipped to you.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
              X