• Show
Clear All

Erfinder,

What a beautiful post!!

Many thanks,

Luther

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder
      Well, lets talk about something that you may understand. What can you say about the "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto"? I'm not asking for secrets and or privilege information, I am asking for that which is available to anyone who is willing to shell out for the DVD, I did. You sell the DVD's so I'm hoping you watch them.

The question is justified, your answer will serve as a base from which we can begin our exchange regarding what it is that I think I'm doing. Be open, be honest, and tell it all, please keep in mind that I own a copy of videos where the machine is discussed, and have reviewed them too often...

Regards
      erfinder, I started with my answer to your question and then went and deleted it because I had conflicting versions in my mind. So I decided I need to watch the DVD again to answer some of my own questions before posting my response.

Suffice to say, I "think" I am beginning to understand how your motor/generator works and why you asked the question about the "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto".

John K.

Comment

CEMF and Radiant are two different things..
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I have not even said this once...its been there fro ever...JB is wiser

any one can refer the front page of JB'S Website, there you have a series of Patents all workable on the Radiant!
          this includes Tom's MEG...ever wondered how this stuff works!! AB effect uhh..?
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi guys,

You have a super nice setup right there, erfinder!
            I think the (twillight) has a slightly clearer division at the 'zero voltage gap' in the waveform. (due to A-field induction)
            I am sure the waveform from the actual zevoga retraction motor is more ugly than both yours and my old motor. ( couldn't tell right now, I burned my scope :P haha)

I was having a sort of break outside yesterday and ofcourse I had to make a free energy related video, to replicate slider & to help people in actual need: Pulsed dc single wire transmission

You can see I was using a 555 timer to oscillate the battery onto a transformer, here is a schematic

I am going to work on integrating the 555 timer into the zevoga retraction motor to get a similar, tunable output and to reduce 'killing the dipole' by reducing the total current input.
            Every time the oscillator switches the transistor on there is a moment at which there is only voltage input and not the current.
            The faster the switch the better, but there are factors you will bump into I'm sure.
            You all know about the comparator circuit that JB has, that also uses a separate timer and a big transistor to dump the capacitors, that could be added too.

On JB's patents you can see he uses a separate generator coil to isolate the output from the input coil.
            And as you can see on the schematics I made yesterday there is a trick with the coils.

If you have a transformer with 3 ohm primary and 100 ohm secondary, by adding two transformers in series & parallel you have a primary of 6 ohm and a secondary of 50 ohms. That's the way the spike increases without extra input.
            I don't know exactly why but I could guess it has to do with the node on the primary and matching the impedance on the secondary.

IDEA: A motor coil can be wound for example, with 6 parallel output wires of 10 meter and one single primary of 60 meters.
            The output will still be able to charge a battery, just with much lower resistance than before.

There is more!
            The tesla pancake coil, I think is pulsed in parallel so that the magnetic field is cancelled out. Then reception happens in series, because it is a scalar wave it doesn't cancel out.
            I might be completely wrong, I just thinking here thats all.

There is more!
            On bluestarenterprise.com they talk about the utron, which in fact is just a piece of simple aluminium. That utron represent the earth and the way the universe works.
            It is a torsion field generator, that as much as I know about it, you might want to look it up.
            Here I explain the working of it to myself: torsion field generator

The energy is received in the same way as an ev gray motor. A coil is pulsed so that the magnetic field is cancelled out and a capacitor plate around or within the coil picks up the high voltage charge in the same way that the ev gray tube works, by splitting the positives, get t?

Look, we are already here!........ seriously we are already here! this is planet earth!
            Greets,
            JP
            P.S. I don't know more than you do, my brain resists too. To be in the know is a trick, just like everything else.

Comment

Faraday thanks for your response.
              AB- effect is a clue I guess, thanks!
              (I am enjoying the pretty weather now, later!)
              JP

Comment

Faraday88,...!?
                I have noticed reading your posts over an extended period of time that you must have a self inflated perception of yourself. Being delusional and cocky can be tolerated for the sake of freedom of expression. But I like to think that it shouldn't be tolerated in a forum such as this one, where devoted people selfishly collaborate for a higher purpose. I am going to kindly ask you to be delusional and cocky in your own little corner and you should be welcome back when you decide to stop playing "professor". You denigrating other people work is counterproductive, disrespectful and should not be tolerated

Members through their shared work and collaboration earn other member's "TRUST" and "RESPECT". Giving lectures doesn't count, even if you think you must be some sort of an authority...it's all in your head.

You are going to be tempted to answer me with some clever comebacks...don't. Sit down and wait for that urge to pass. I could however suggest to reply with a picture of your latest electrical setup...if such thing ever existed.

In the meantime I am including a substitute to your Faraday picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	101721.gif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	46130

NoFear.
                Last edited by Nofear; 03-20-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Hi erfinder,

All I can see is people around me who change from disbelieving me to hoping that I may be right about the energy machines at some point.
                  The people of this city don't want to know any better really.
                  My relation to this as a whole I see is to wake up the people that are around me so that they stop their brain from saying 'no' and let their mind say 'yes'.
                  Otherwise I just built a bunch of toys which don't even look close to the precision of what Tesla was able to have.

In my opinion I was supposed to find a hangar at which I would work every day on fixing peoples levitation discs, but really all we are doing here is looping in circles about.
                  If you have a better picture of what you feel that you are in this wholesome harmony then I could maybe understand how I could present myself better to be beneficial for this moment.
                  In other words, I have no clue whatsoever what relation I am in this as a whole indeed!
                  We are supposed to be flying around now.
                  Greets,
                  JP

Comment

Hi erfinder,

Thanks for your compliment.

The generator you talk about could be a iron core generator specifically.
                    This generator will use the rising part of the wave only, or on the zevoga retraction motor comparable to only the attraction coil.

A attraction coil all by itself is enough, since the coil has current induced by the magnet in the same direction as if a battery would feed the system.
                    With more attraction coils in series you would at least have a low lenz generator or even self motoring.
                    If zevoga works, it clearly does, than I would see no reason why this would not work.

Also I have an experience with this A-field generator(window coil type) where I would hold a reed switch, so that the generator has near to no lenz.
                    Something tells me there is more to find with the iron coils because JB and his kromrey device.

JB has ofcourse fine tuned a few different devices in that same or similar way and the 16 GT is one of them.

I am very curious to see how you get the HF without losing gain on the switches, or if you even need switches on that system.
                    JP

Comment

Lets just start this off with one thing of significance. How does the supply charge back higher than the starting voltage, and why does't the rotor decelerate faster when doing so?

4700uF cap bank...
                      Cap voltage Start - 48VDC
                      Cap voltage End - 104VDC

That's a lot of joules difference, where did they come from?!

Regards
                      GENERATION: Perhaps we should look closer at the imbalanced coil arrangement. For example... 5 coils in series with magnets backed by iron plates, one plate containing 4 magnets all norths and the other all souths with 4 magnets, each end of the 5 inductors is sandwiched inbetween the plates, they are magnetically imbalanced, because of the offset arrangment. This arrangement should also limit CEMF, between the inductor and the magnetic generating operation of the machine.

We also need to take in a particular set of switching parameters sequentially to get the best response from the system.

We also need the combined coils in mag amp fashion, which means to me... two quite different bifilar lengths (impedances) of wire on a core / transformer, which is all 5 inductors or poles wound and connected in series with the extra length which is 2x longer or better wound on the 5 inductors as well. This longer length will act as our AC connection and will charge our cap or primary battery when the machine is off and rotating. Just my best hypotheses right now without doing the experiments.

To me your first post, to this thread below, seems to suggest how we need to switch the machine off to charge back the primary, hence a flywheel or such may be needed to store energy and keep rpms up.

"The SG can be setup to operate passively. No battery required. To build a powerful passive SG you need:
                      A prime mover (wind, water, ect....ect...)
                      Alternating magnetic polarity
                      High field strength magnets (Neos)
                      an open mind....

This may rub one or two the wrong way, however, I hope it can be accepted that the idea as far as I have been able to interpret from the original poster, isn't charging batteries, its building a wind generator. This being the case, its clear that some modifications are in order.

Simply setup your SG as you normally would, making the changes in the magnets. Replace your primary battery with a capacitor. Spin it up with your prime mover. Place a volt meter on the supply capacitor and watch it charge, as it charges the SG draws its operating current from the capacitor and the circuit fires in the all too familiar manner. The recovery battery can remain where it is, or you can replace it with a cap and pulse it out" Taken from post number 4.

Dave Wing
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-21-2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: Revisions

Comment

Hi All,

OK, I watched the DVD "Tech Review" again. I don't think I have any beans to spill, because everyone who has the DVD has the same information I have. So I'm not going to attempt to explain how the 16GT, or in particular, how the self re-gauging idling magneto works - what I will give is what piqued my interest.

Non-linear - this term is thrown up many times. To get any extra energy out of the system, parts of it must be "non-linear" - but what does that mean? To me that means "deliberately not perfect". There are many examples of this in the machine - the shape and orientation of the pie-shaped barium ferrite magnets, the length of the cores of the 10 cores, the 3 degree slant of the stator, the spacing of the slave coils of the energizer section, the metal flange plates on the master coil. The intention of making parts of the system non-linear is to cause an....

Imbalance - the key to unlocking the energy. My opinion is that everything in Nature is "normally" in equilibrium. What I mean, is that everything sums to "0". When you cause an imbalance in the system, natures wants to "re-gauge" to restore the equilibrium. If parts of the system are non-linear, it may be possible to trick Nature into adding a little bit more energy that was used to trigger the event.

In my opinion, John has used a few tricks to do this. First and most obvious is the "magic" magnets. He knew that in order to make the magnetic poles of the barium ferrite magnets flip polarity, all you need to to is hit them with a magnetic pulse of the opposite polarity. He only needs to do this for a short time to get the effect of creating more rotational "motor" force than the energy required to "conventionally" create that force. This basically means that he only needs to use a fraction of the energy that you would normally need to turn the rotor "conventionally".

Next "trick" is collecting the "wasted" energy required to flip the poles of the barium ferrite magnets. Most experimenters on this forum would be familiar with the way that is done - the CEMF is sent back to the primary battery when the motor is off. i.e. the CEMF pulse is out of phase with the power pulse.

This one is a bit of a guess - since John is only pulsing the coils 5 times per revolution for 10 coils in total, during the "off-time" he could be collecting the power from the conventional generator function.

More later as I have to go, but this is what I see so far.

John K.

Comment

Erfinder,

with the Ferris wheel "flywheel" is acentuated because of its diameter. in your vid it looks like the circuit is cycling on and off. the stored energy in the rotor is used as a generator function and then switched on for motor function. the neo mags in your rotor provide a ton of gauss, making the genny function very efficient. in the old days there was a NSNS rotor SG Rick F. had made, it also had a "mysterious" switch called "S1" no one seemed to understand it was an on off switch that turned it into a passive generator once every few revolutions. the stored energy was used to generate power for the primary. the SG was pulsed on and off.

JB often talks about "clever switching" as does Tom B.

not sure if this little tidbit even matters, but I do see the advantage of it. if you could put your rotor/coil out of symmetry 8 coils 7 mags, etc that would reduce cogging and still allow good generator function. most windmills are configured that way. it would also allow control of the speed as you can drive each coil with its own trigger.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom C thanks for the generator concept, I will keep it in mind for a next build.

This is how I will make the motor circuit.
                            I forgot the Leds at the trigger coils, oops.
                            Lets hope it works out fine.

This circuit could also be used for a solid state version with a windmill for the trigger., like JB has on one of his dvds, it just oscillates faster.
                            JP
                            Edit: the 555 timer has a 470 ohm resistor on the bases.
                            Last edited by urcoffeetastestoasty; 03-21-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Erfinder,

Thanks for the post, the water is becoming clearer.

This is very important:

So what I'm saying is my motor is simultaneously operating as a conventional generator, but instead of voiding half of the wave as is now the norm, I store it in the electro-magnetics themselves.

The kromrey folds a bunch back into the coils also but it cannot be extracted, becuse it is stored in the magnet. in a conversation with John I had one time he said I should use electromagnets in the kromrey also, and switch the electromagnets correctly. so following the same logic what you are saying makes perfect sense.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

This isn't good Dave,

Everything I have posted you have combined into an incoherent mess. If this is how its coming across from me then say so and I will shut up. I asked a really simple question, independent from everything I posted, I'll ask it again

Considering the video I posted. You see the start voltage in the cap is 48VDC, and when the motor stops the voltage is 104VDC. The capacitance of the cap is 4700uF. There is a very large difference in joules, where did the joules for lifting the cap over the starting voltage come from? How is this back charging possible, no circuit being discussed on this forum has demonstrated this effect. Answer those questions the rest is pointless till you have formulated at least a solid opinion on what you think is happening.

All of those suggestions you made regarding what needs to be looked into, I don't have to do, I have the effect, and accomplished it without needing to look at all of those things you recommend, you can to.

Regards
                                erfinder,

Sorry you could not make sense of what I was trying to say... So I will try and explain what I was trying to say in my last post to you.

1) The offset is not required at this point in time, so lets remove that out of the picture.

2) I built a large machine that is close similar in design to what is found here... Notice John Bedini's comments in the comments section. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...nsieur_Bonheur

A little background on what I was doing at that time is...
                                I was going to put steel plates on each side to make it more like a G-Field generator, but never followed through. I had large coils on that machine two 40 strand coils at 100' and one 40 strand coil at 200'. I was going to run the machine and cascade each of the remaining two coil arrangements. I was initially using the 200' 40 strand coil hooked up to 15 transistors and I was doing experiments just with that one coil. It was at that time I saw that the trigger circuit was using loads of energy (in the 1:1 configuration) my resistors were melting the solder at certain times. What I did next was tested the trigger to see how much energy I could extract from it by simply adding more trigger wires all connected in series. In place of the trigger wire resistors I placed a 100 watt 120 volt light bulb and when I connected each additional 200' trigger wire in series the voltage on he bulb increased. I had looped eight trigger wires (8:1 or 1600' trigger to 200' primary winding), this produced enough power to run that 100 watt bulb at 70 volts, of course this load showed up in the 12 volt primary battery as a load. That is where I learned about the trigger problem. But it did not dawn on me what this step up in voltage and or current(8:1 wound on the same core) could be used for until yesterday...

3) What did I find yesterday? http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...duction-7.html
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	46131

Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	46132

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	46133

Run the machine and shut off the power... That should do it.

I hope that answers what you are asking... If not I truly am lost.

Dave Wing
                                Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-21-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X