No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same is true with a battery with its Polarities and the central bulk of the electrolyte... and that's where this whole stuff come into play...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Yeah! This is JB's unique Patent to club his G-Field and the SSG Motor all in one! unlike the SSG this one has a torque with it.
      unlike conventional Motor it has a Radiant back feed to keep its Batteries Charged.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Guys!

This is a fun topic and I don't know how you went from Johns wind generator to switched reluctance motors, but this is great.
        The motor that I have build is trying to get away from the CEMF that you talk about here.

The method is simple and easily misunderstood apparently.
        This motor uses long strands of wire, strong neodymium magnets and iron cores.

Normally the voltage would be opposed by the CEMF due to all these above mentioned factors.
        "However the trick is to have a repelling and a attracting coil in series"
        Using a separate trigger coil or hall effect the right timing can be found.

It is not the only way, but it is one way to make this happen!
        I have made a new video today comparing 3 different motors.(processing)

An explanation of the trick can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukuQq-mfOHA

The result is obvious.
        Last edited by urcoffeetastestoasty; 03-17-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder
          Do you know what this is Dave?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3236[/ATTACH]

In all my years of trying to understand things, this device is hands down the most interesting that I have ever seen. Your posting it in the company with variable reluctance motors implies that you don't know what it is. Its an incredible invention, and if you haven't studied the patent, I recommend it, it will be a challenge, but one worth taking.

Regards
          Hi erfinder,

I agree with Faraday... This motor fully re gauges, via collapsing field of the prior energized coils and also breaking a circulating magnetic loop to gain extra energy circulating within the closed magnetic loop. Possibly like Leedskalnin had at coral castle. It can be used with the Bedini Cole Full Bipolar Switch as well.

That is all that I think I know about it... Unless you have something else to share?

Dave Wing

Comment

Low CEMF:
            It is hard to tell at this point, which of the 3 mechanisms works the best.
            Is it rolomoto, the trembler, the zevoga retraction motor or just a combination of all three.

In my opinion it would be a zevoga retraction motor with oscillations/current control and feedback into the same spool to amplify. :P
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY1Mc_EjMbo
            See for yourself.

Comment

Hi erfinder,

You make me curious about the orthogonal hybrid! I'm glad that we all move into the right direction at the same time as well.
              The motor that has me interested is a ceiling fan, since that has the shift/offset within.
              Here is Jeremy working on one of them
              I want to pulse it partly on the highest induced emf for the motor and partly pulse in the low emf zone for extra battery charging, especially with the full oscillations going.
              But that's up to me and hard to explain to others as well Please progress.

Regards

Comment

Yes the ceiling fan may come in handy.
                So how do we hook it all up? I remember bedini's earth light also had the non-inductive oscillations.
                I was hoping to manually tune into it using the 555 timer, I had some good experiences with it before, but that has less freedom of resonance.
                I also remember I made two of these penny oscillators running a transformer, if you add a speaker to it you get to hear this natural gray noise, pretty much random generation of spikes. Is this anywhere near what you tell me?

Regards

Comment

No, unfortunately this isn't what I am trying to tell you. Not sure if you are familiar with the works of John Worrel Keely, but if you are he termed what I'm referring to as the chord of mass, that's what I am after.

When we look at a coil we find that from its inner most turn to its outer most there is a huge difference in potential. We could verify this potential difference if we place taps on the coil. Each turn adds capacitance, each turn adds inductance, each turn adds resistance. When viewed this way we can begin to realize that the coil has an infinite number of inductance to parasitic capacitance relations. We can also begin to accept the possibility that the coil has an infinite number of possible LCR combinations, in addition to this we begin to appreciate that the coil can also respond to an infinite number of externally applied impressions, simultaneously, resonant frequency.....which one???!! The coil, when properly related to either itself or its neighboring coils and left to oscillate on its own would oscillate on all of the odd harmonics, call the odd harmonics the path of least resistance. The ring down that we see in a coil is showing us what I consider to be a carbon copy of the waveform which is generated using the Fourier Transform when building square waves from sine waves. This is how I interpret the damped wave.

In order to get the system to oscillate on its own, you first have to relate the coils to one another in the proper manner. If this isn't done, the effect will not manifest, at least it hasn't in any of my setups.

The way I see it, resonance is a condition where the reaction to change is reduced to circuit DC resistance. Presently this condition is limited to a specific frequency, this must change, we must understand that its just a condition, this condition I call "impedance matching", resonance is something else, but that's another story. We must come up with the method by which this "reaction-less" condition is no longer frequency limited. As to how we connect things up, we must observe the induced potential and current in our circuit, take note that both are constantly changing, we must know whats happening to the circuit capacitance when there is a change in induced potential, we must now whats happening at switch closure, the moment when we have induced current flow, where is the inductance when the current is flowing, and its relation to the circuit capacitance and circuit induced potential. Before we build the oscillator, we have to see it, comprehend its functioning.

Here in the induced (the so-called Back EMF) is were we must focus our attention if we hope to come up with a solution.

These are my opinions, take them with large grains of salt, makes what I'm saying taste better.

Regards

erfinder,

Once again I thank you for your insight, I am very glad you are sharing your views as it has opened up some new conceptual paths, that have very much piqued my interest in this tech. I already know what I am going to try... If it works out or not I will share my results here.

Yeah... Sorry for high jacking this thread as well.

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-17-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Erfinder,

I hope you find that exact circuit soon. The way you speak reminds me of the page about gabriel krons network analyzer, not sure what it has to do with it.
                    Thanks for your insights and I wish you all the best as well!

My research will continue with the way I make things now, motors and motors.
                    I will wait for the time where somebody here can explain the thing in a few words.

Regards
                    JP

Comment

No, unfortunately this isn't what I am trying to tell you. Not sure if you are familiar with the works of John Worrel Keely, but if you are he termed what I'm referring to as the chord of mass, that's what I am after.

When we look at a coil we find that from its inner most turn to its outer most there is a huge difference in potential. We could verify this potential difference if we place taps on the coil. Each turn adds capacitance, each turn adds inductance, each turn adds resistance. When viewed this way we can begin to accept the possibility that the coil has an infinite number of possible LCR combinations, in addition to this we begin to appreciate that the coil can also respond to an infinite number of externally applied impressions, simultaneously, resonant frequency.....which one???!! The coil, when properly related to either itself or its neighboring coils and left to oscillate on its own would oscillate on all of the odd harmonics, call the odd harmonics the path of least resistance. The ring down that we see in a coil is showing us what I consider to be a carbon copy of the waveform which is generated using the Fourier Transform when building square waves from sine waves. This is how I interpret the damped wave.

In order to get the system to oscillate on its own, you first have to relate the coils to one another in the proper manner. If this isn't done, the effect will not manifest, at least it hasn't in any of my setups.

The way I see it, resonance is a condition where the reaction to change is reduced to circuit DC resistance. Presently this condition is limited to a specific frequency, this must change, we must understand that its just a condition, this condition I call "impedance matching", resonance is something else, but that's another story. We must come up with the method by which this "reaction-less" condition is no longer frequency limited. As to how we connect things up, we must observe the induced potential and current in our circuit, take note that both are constantly changing, we must know whats happening to the circuit capacitance when there is a change in induced potential, we must now whats happening at switch closure, the moment when we have induced current flow, where is the inductance when the current is flowing, and its relation to the circuit capacitance and circuit induced potential. Before we build the oscillator, we have to see it, comprehend its functioning.

Here in the induced (the so-called Back EMF) is were we must focus our attention if we hope to come up with a solution.

These are my opinions, take them with large grains of salt, makes what I'm saying taste better.

Regards
                      I see ER find it so struggling to explain with the Mainstream format of reasoning...
                      if you people have some time please study Eric Dollard and his Four -Quadrant theory of Electricity.. he has made conventional Physics of ELECTROMAGNETIC 'WAVE' obsolete That guy has had Tesla right in front of him I must say.. the situation is comparable to Tesla's understanding of 'Quantum Physics' even before it came into being in the mainstream...
                      Rgds,
                      Fardaay88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 03-19-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

For me, don't care if one finds an application or not, that's not what intrigues me, Application is a Blessing and to look for an Application for all the you know can turn out to be curse... Edison did say that 'Necessity is the mother of Invention', but sadly the world order today is trying to Invention it self....Edison probably would curse him self for having said this!
                        you on the other hand are determined to misquote me... I never said Electromagnetic WAVE to be Obsolete it can never be...I said it is the Theroy of Electromagnetic Wave in the mainstream... and how much of the Imagination you pose over other by saying that Tesla did not even existed!!!! that would suite more on to you pal! for I 'm sure the group in the forum here do care to respect the legend as much as I do..! what good are you doing to the group?? anyways.. your aren't sure of what you are even describing..
                        Mathematics is not a tool to Physics..it is another Science by it self... you are no where if you cannot appreciate the beauty of Physics.. 8 years is too early for the kind of work this demands.. look at Bedini and Co. they have 30 plus years what do you have to say for that..? you don't have time ..doesn't suit your kind of attitude. Its an excuse for You to run away from.. I Have personally spent 20 plus years In understanding the fundamentals behind this. one needs some level of synchronicity to have gut feeling about what they claim. Unfortunately I don't see that in you.. may be you have other ways of approaching at things which I appreciated several times..
                        I'm not sure of showing my work..not because i'dont want to it because of some thing i'do'nt want to comment about at this point in time.

Comment

Hi guys,

Sure eric dollard know the way, I will have to try and see for myself about that.
                          It is almost like you guys are fighting about who has the knowledge, thats very unpractical to me, because I have read it and still don't get a clue of physics in it.

Yo yo, yolo faraday88, why are you afraid to share that little piece of uncomfortable energy, no hard feelings or anything?!
                          The 'thing' has got to go!
                          Greets,
                          JP

Comment

erfinder,
                            I think more than a few of us including myself have expressed an interest in what you are saying and sharing of your thoughts. Please continue, many do not post. Posting runs the risk of ANYONE posting back :-)
                            Please continue to share.
                            If you go dark - in private - we may as well all build a bunker.
                            Keep it light, but keep it coming...
                            Patrick A.

Takes two to fight. I'm stating my opinion, mine,not someone elses. I'm not here to defend anyone, nor promote any particular school of thought. I am asking if we are justified in closing the book on certain subjects. Some say yes some say no, doesn't matter to me, I just felt like asking the question.

I have shared one or two things, the significance of which go completely ignored...have asked the big names questions which go unanswered. So I just post opinions now. A practical application is a blessing, come on you read that? Whats the point in any of this if all we are supposed to get from it is an understanding of the inventor, but never any hands on, basically we are being called stupid for doing what we are doing, trying to apply what we understand, which is nothing when you read between the lines from posts like his!

Anyway..JP I would like to talk with you offline. I am sure you would find a few of the things I have found interesting. The forums are nice but aren't the proper place for having a discussion about what we are seeing. This forum and others have a specific direction which discussions like this derail.....not good...I sent you a private message.

Regards

Comment

Takes two to fight. I'm stating my opinion, mine,not someone elses. I'm not here to defend anyone, nor promote any particular school of thought. I am asking if we are justified in closing the book on certain subjects. Some say yes some say no, doesn't matter to me, I just felt like asking the question.

I have shared one or two things, the significance of which go completely ignored...have asked the big names questions which go unanswered. So I just post opinions now. A practical application is a blessing, come on you read that? Whats the point in any of this if all we are supposed to get from it is an understanding of the inventor, but never any hands on, basically we are being called stupid for doing what we are doing, trying to apply what we understand, which is nothing when you read between the lines from posts like his!

Anyway..JP I would like to talk with you offline. I am sure you would find a few of the things I have found interesting. The forums are nice but aren't the proper place for having a discussion about what we are seeing. This forum and others have a specific direction which discussions like this derail.....not good...I sent you a private message.

Regards
                              Hi erfinder,

You said... "JP I would like to talk with you offline. I am sure you would find a few of the things I have found interesting." Why not just continue to share some of your work? Who cares what others think, as you cannot please a mass of people 100 percent of the time, ever, there will always be detractors that go against the truth, but really does their opinions, rantings or ravings really matter in the end? Faraday88 I am not directing this at you, it is just a general statement as a whole.

I am not very good at interpreting general and or vague descriptions, ideally I like details... complete schematics, with video coupled with detailed point by point overview. But am I going to get that??? Maybe not but it would be nice. If you have something to share, or a working model that one could learn from, bring it on. I and many other would genuinely like to see it and or replicate your findings, hat you have hinted at.

By the way you said... "I have shared one or two things, the significance of which go completely ignored". What specifically were these two things?

Thank you,

Dave Wing
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-19-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Yes erfinder, please continue the discussion. I don't personally fully understand what you are doing to get the results shown in the video, but I am not ignoring you. I am eager to learn more. I don't understand what JP is doing yet either, but also hope he will continue to post.

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X