Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erfinder,

There are plenty of people who care about your research and find it of very much interest... But they do not comment or post, they sit on the sidelines. I have been spending much time thinking about CEMF and how it is always available and what could be done with it and or the recovery. Your partial disclosure has lead me and many others to think in a new direction and I thank you and respect you for that.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Erfinder, This is a nice post - Thanks!

Unfortunately while grasping at straws takes no effort, it's all someone like me can do. My weak point is all I see are the straws, I can't even see the mirror. I keep looking though. Reading your posts helps to exercise my synapses. Thank you for continuing with this effort.
      Kind Regards,
      Patrick A.

Originally posted by erfinder
      Hello Patrick A.

This post is in part a response to your post, but is not directed at you specifically, this is a post for all interested parties. As the wise have been quoted to say, "you" cannot fill a cup that's full. This should not be interpreted as me trying to sell you something, I'm not nor do I have an interest in doing so, the point is you are. Aren't we all? Isn't that why we are here? We are trying to convince ourselves of the reality of energy independence? Aren't we trying to comprehend the many technologies being solicited on this and other platforms for that expressed purpose? These aren't questions that require answers, they are personal questions that I asked of myself and answered.

When he is ready, he will generate the aforenamed wave and more. Kiril is doing an excellent job at observing and learning from his system, I marvel at his dedication and steadfastness in the face of his inability to reproduce certain specifics. His perseverance will be rewarded, when he gets the effects that I demonstrate on his bench through his own efforts with or without guidance from me. It is my desire for all interested parties to see for themselves as I have come to see for myself. I value what I have found because of what I had to go through to find it.

I sincerely apologize for not being in the position and or willing to present the information in a manner which is easier to digest. One could interpret this as a weakness or a strength, my experience has taught me that folks must think for themselves, I am being judged negatively for this, however, understand, I loose no sleep because of the negativity. The statement "no one cares" at the end of the clip is being misinterpreted, its not about no one caring, what I'm saying is no one cares enough to seek, truly seek what they want. Grasping at straws takes no effort, concentrated, goal oriented thinking is hard. It is my opinion that the majority don't posses a clear image of that which they want in their mind as they seek it, I am speaking from my own experience, and not passing judgement. Ask anyone you know what it is that they want, each answer will be a little different from the next, and will reveal that folks have a general idea, but are pretty much clueless as to how to get there. I am not exposing you to anything that you shouldn't already be well versed in. All that I have shared up to now is based on serious observation, as close to scientific as I am capable. Judge the fruit of my labor, and not how the earth was worked, and the seed sown.

I am after many of the things that others are after but for very different reasons. Laws are based on observations made by the open the minded, and to much dismay, very closed minded individuals. When considering the latter, we must be ready to challenge these "observations", this is progress in my opinion. In this video, I show that the laws as we interpret them require immediate reinterpretation. Am I qualified to do so, no, but that doesn't limit me, nor any of you from suggesting or demonstrating the need for revision through well crafted experiment and hypothesis.

The video suggests many things. Chief among them are:
      • The absence of drag while charging the buffer and recovery bank. The familiar negative torque associated with generator action is replaced with a positive torque which works in the direction of rotation. This in my opinion is a true demonstration of acceleration under load phenomena, similar to what we witness in machines like the Kromrey and G-field, but with much greater mechanical and electrical output, or electrical energy return.
      • The suggestion that present day motors are actually powered generators which produce negative torque, torque which works in opposition to the direction of rotation. When viewed in this manner, a present day motor is no different than a steam or diesel engine driven generator.
      • The suggestion that as an alternative to the present day methods, we identify when it is best to operate the machine as a motor, this from observing when it is a generator, and operate it in accordance with its desire, to assume that it has no desire is ignorant. When we decide to work with what its giving us, the torque produced while generating can be demonstrated to work in the direction in the direction of rotation.
      • Based on the above, its clear that Lenz's Law must be revisited.

There is more, but this is the base, please note that I have not made any reference to any specific waveform. Like many of you, I wanted to beat and or eliminate Lenz. This was childish, for Lenz was simply one with an opinion, it wasn't until I formulated my own opinion based on my own observations that it became clear that trying to beat him was a waste of time. What I wanted I eventually got, through my own efforts, Lenz isn't the problem, he isn't the weak point in the machine, the weak link in the chain is staring you in the face each time you look in the mirror. Lenz knew what he wanted, you must know what you want, you must go after it, and no ones opinion should limit your powers of perception.

Regards

Comment

• Erfinder,
        might you be referring to the current following the potential in the wave and being able to manipulate the changes in the two?
        Or is it even simpler than that, Or more complex?
        Kind Regards,
        Patrick A.

Hello Dave,

I just replied to Patrick regarding his misinterpretation of my comment at the end of the film. Interest in what I present isn't the issue at hand, its about ones own personal interest in the subject. How far you are willing to go to get your questions answered. I left my comfort zone to post here. I share my thoughts and experiences with you not for you, I do it for me, for I grow when I communicate the ideas that come to me. I have found that we grow like wild weeds when we work together, above ground we are individual, however, below ground are roots are united, we are one root, grounded in our common source. I find it very interesting how folks always respond to comments like the one I made in the manner that they do, they respond to such commentary and not the content of the demonstration?

CEMF lies at the heart of the matter as I see it. It's there whether the system be mechanical or solid state, the mechanism through which it manifests is the only thing that changes. Personally, I see more potential in mechanical systems, but this is my personal view. The advantages of the mechanical system over the solid state are obvious, many of you have gained insights and experience in this area while comparing your solid state oscillators to your mechanical oscillators, the difference in performance is undeniable, and it doesn't take a title next to your name or 25+ years of experience to realize why this is so.

A man I consider wise one said, "to know the wave is to know the secrets of the universe.....", with each experiment, I ask myself how much more did he know. To know the wave is to know why Lenz's law is more of a mental barrier than a system governor. To know the wave is to know that motoring as we do it is an insult to intelligence, and we should but don't appear to know any better. To know the wave is to know that through generation we can generate torque pun intended. To know the wave is to realize a perfect system which operates without loss, for for Nature isn't at least in my opinion, a consumer.

Regards

Comment

• Erfinder,
          This is what I mean about current following voltage in a coil/wire that has a magnet passing it.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	450px-VI_phase.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	46302

"for a capacitor or inductor, the maximum current flow occurs as the voltage passes through zero." scroll to Impedance and admittance

The voltage precedes the current by 90 degrees unless we manipulate it somehow.

Thank you for the blow explanation. I see now that when you refer to current you are talking about the magnet's current that is influencing the coil which gives rise to potential in the coil which is followed of course by current or "induced current" as you specify.

So if I may modify my question. Are you manipulating the 90 degree relation between the potential and the induced current by using the 3 coil arrangement which allows a specific capacitor (based on coil/s) to fill up.

Or - are you overlapping these waves in some way (Fourier) that forces the capacitor to take a charge while being connected to only one leg of the coil - you mention open circuit. and/or are you closing/employing the ckt at a specific moment along the Fourier Half Wave?

Name:	fig-1-current-self-induced-emf-and-applied-voltage-in-an-inductive-circuit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	46304
          From here.
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick A.

Hello Patrick A.

Your question makes about as much sense to me as I probably make to you, but I will attempt a response. The following is my personal view, pure speculation, proceed with caution.

In the wave current its situated in the zero crossing. The measure of opposition to changes in current is expressed as voltage. The way I try to view my system, opposition to changes in current gives rise to potential, potential therefore follows the current. This is an open circuit, the inductors reactance is facilitating induction. The current I refer to is magnetism, generally magnetism isn't viewed as current, I make it my business to view it as such.

The strength of the inducing current is more or less constant, we don't add magnetism to the magnets in the rotor. The induced current is limited by the DC resistance, and impedance of the coils. The impedance can be neutralized.

Potential is a measure of strain, strain here is in the dielectric field, dielectric field implies capacitance is involved, the capacitance here is space based, and operates independent of the so called parasitic. The capacitance of this capacitor is directly associated with the inductance of coil, also space based.

To answer your question, the current is constant, its the inducing field, we cannot add to it or take away from it (permanent magnets). The potential manifests because of opposition to changes in current. The potential is therefore variable, keep in mind, this is an open circuit.

I hope this qualifies as an acceptable response.

Regards
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all,
            just to inform you about my status, here's a video of my last setup:

I have still difficulties achieving in full scale effects, erfinder shared with us, but thanks to his input, I have still few ideas to try.
            First, probably mu current MOSFET switch could prevent me from seiing the effects of charging buffer and recovery CAP (have debris of oscillations which are not extended/transformed into perfect rectangular - seen when zoomed waveshape at the end of the video ).
            Think that the fact mosfet is rated for 200 Volts could be the one of the reasons, as in the last few setups i have ~230Volts amplitude of the square wave top to bottom. Will try with different device and will update you.

Thank you again, erfinder and kindest regards to all,
            Kiril

Comment

• Good Morning Erfinder,
              Again, nice post. While I still don’t get the whole picture. I think I am starting to grasp more than straws. So only discussing the most recent video, which is not producing the fourier, however is still able to produce the effects you are looking for. You brought to light on a previous post of mine finding it relevant that even an air coil produces drag. So I think somehow you are taking this to your advantage in these builds. This is the point any speculation by me will fall on its face. However, this most recent video looks like one I might be able to try on the bench. Only because I have some stuff that might line up.

Could I use just four coils w/ the magnets lined up the way you have them to produce this effect? When I say “I”, I mean “you” and maybe w/ a hope and a prayer, me. Or… do I need to wrap the entire circumference w/ 12(?) coils?
              Kind Regards,
              Patrick

Your question is aimed at a topology that isn't being discussed. In the video a 6 coil, 6 magnet machine was demonstrated. The question of leading and lagging is out of place as this is an open circuit, there is no induced current, only induced potential present.

More speculation....Please proceed with caution, and an open mind....these are my thoughts.....

Where you see an inductor, I see a capacitor, not a capacitor in the dogma sense, I am describing what I believe Tesla would call, a circuit possessing capacity. We cannot have an inductance without simultaneously having an equal capacity. Oppositions to changes in current (here magnetism) for lack of a better way of putting it, "creates" the capacitor. The inductors reactance is active! It is facilitating induction, facilitating the creation of the capacitor. The capacitance of the circuit is directly associated with the inductance. Think about it....why would it be suggested by Tesla to make the inductance of the circuit as high as possible, whats the point in that, what higher purpose "could" this serve....please don't give me the nonsense that we've already been exposed to. The bifilar pancake coil is misinterpreted in my opinion. I have seen and built these types of coils, and a few of them have measured up to 16x the original "INDUCTANCE", it seems to me that at some point, capacitance evolved, its relation to its counterpart was comprehended by Tesla in ways that I can't fathom.

Open the circuit Patrick, I am describing an open circuit, sharing my opinion of what is I think is happening in the circuit prior to the switch closing. Denying the on-goings in the circuit, and their significance prior to closing the switch leads to misinterpretation of the resulting effects when its closed (the beginning of the production and relation of the waves you are curious about), and then reopened.

We are moving from the dielectric sphere of influence into the magnetic sphere of influence and back to the dielectric sphere of influence, the switch is the gateway....

Regards

Comment

• Sounds like I'll never graduate your school. Our thoughts and words pass each other like ships in the night. I have that "dumb @$$ wannabe" zero build (paraphrasing of course) I'll spin it up and see if anything comes to light. I also have the "toroidal build" I'll revisit w/ some of the words you typed up in these pages in mind, paying more attention to the free spinning open ckt waves. BTW, I can make that same wave w/ one coil. So it's not just the wave we are looking at right, it's the interaction of 2 coils to get to that wave.
                regards

In your reply, you assumed that the machine in the video isn't generating the Fourier wave...it is, I showed in another demonstration that this particular device generates the inverted 1 and 3 harmonic waveform. I assume you are specifically referring to the half wave from Fourier, and it does that too......when it produces such a wave is more important than whether it does or not. A lot more straws have to manifest, and you have to have fists full of them before we can go there. From where I'm standing to you I appear to be ranting.....when you see what I see, then we can talk about the wave you are interested in as it relates to the machine in the video.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3467[/ATTACH]

Out of the many things that inspired the orthogonal research, the Bedini zero force motor is at the top of the list. Below is a picture of mine. I do not recommend you attempt to build 6 coil 6 magnet machine I presented in the video, because I don't think you understand what I'm suggesting, there's more to it than simply throwing things together, don't waste your time. If you want to throw something together then I recommend a stupid simple zero force wannabe like the one below. It will teach you tons if you let it, when you graduate, you will look at it and see the window motor, if you don't......keep looking till you do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3466[/ATTACH]

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
                  ok.........
                  Is there any particular range of freq I should be looking at or should the effects manifest on a full range from very slow to several kilohertz?

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                    Is there any particular range of freq I should be looking at or should the effects manifest on a full range from very slow to several kilohertz?
                    What are you building? Now I am grabbing at straws.....

Comment

• Is the frequency dependent on the build?
                      I have a similar rotor to the one you shared below

Name:	Picture 73.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	46313
                      the wannabe zero force.....
                      w/ plenty of coils to try on hand.

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                      What are you building? Now I am grabbing at straws.....

Comment

• Thanks for every thing you have shared errfinder ...its good to see someone standing in their own knowing ..i find the things you share very informative tho i do not understand half of what you say because of my lack of understanding .........it "feels" just fine .....your abopve post refers to a video ......i cannot see the link ...stay well

Comment

• Hello Erfinder

Still not seeing your link.

Comment

• erfinder,

I am very limited on time, so this a very short quick reply.

When looking at the SG energizer... one can see the opposite happens to your video demonstration... Your pulse groups, which I assume you call square waves, get taller which is normal with increased speed (like a generator or SG being manually over driven with an electric motor), but what yours does is in fact different and opposite to the SG, as rpm's increase the spikes not only get taller but also go into a higher state of oscillation, spikes continue to compound when the circuit is triggered, as rpm's increase. The CEMF and oscillations all increase with rotor speed. The SG will not go into multiple spike groups when the shaft is mechanically forced to increase in rpm by an outside source, like an additional electric motor... At least I have not been able to do this.

What I have only seen with the SG when a load to the shaft is introduced it will and can increase the oscillations, from one spike to multiple, depending upon the severity of the load upon the rotor shaft. Of course the current will go down in this condition as well. Your device does the complete opposite... Which is very cool man.

So if the SG is known to limit CEMF, then your device must be known to work with CEMF as a compliment to the system, which was discussed earlier on this thread. Thanks again...for the tid bits.

Sincerely,

Dave Wing

P.S. The above post is not meant to discredit and or talk negatively about the SG it is just describing the differences between the two systems... So don't get uptight.
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 05-30-2014, 08:48 PM. Reason: Add a point...

Comment

• Hello Erfinder

I guess my updates needed to be updated! Just watched your last video. I will need to watch that " a few" more times.
                              Thanks for posting your information, I thought it was very " revolutionary" to say the least. You are on the cutting edge for sure, really fascinating.
                              As I am new to this forum, I was just curious as to the format. Do you have to be building to get to ask questions? I am in the process of starting a build, but, as money is always an issue, any cost saving tips would be appreciated. As in, what material have you found to be best for the rotor? It looks like you are using metal to mount your magnets on, is there any recommendations you have for that? Is metal better then say, a synthetic polymer type product.

Thanks again for you time and effort, nice job!

Comment

• Hi Erfinder ( or anyone who has suggestions, lots of talent here).

Yes! There are lots of builds, with lots of different things to try. I want to use the best materials, I just don't want to waste money on things that aren't as good, if I can help it.
                                So using an aluminum rotor, doesn't impart attributes to the workings of the motor or magnetic fields, your are using it for flywheel effect more, I understand.
                                I'm going to start with a rotor, and some magnets, start getting familiar with the waves generated, timing, etc.

Thanks for reply, I will update as I progress with this build. I'm very excited, it's been awhile since I have done any real engineering.

Comment

Working...
                                X