Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeexcatly!!!

Comment

• this is just getting ugly..... posts from steve and others from now on will be limited to technology and implementation. motives will not be discussed or allowed. feel free to rant in a p.m. but its obvious nothing positive will come out of any other type of communication.

please share the results of your experimentation if you wish.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	46211Click image for larger version

Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	46212Click image for larger version

Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	46213
        The kit is an instrument, as useless as a piano is to one with no musical ear.
        If it proves out? I am an idiot Dave, you honor me by thinking that I came here to say and demonstrate things that I need you or anyone else to verify for me?
        You said the kit was useless as... if I have the correct understanding, basically one would need a certain degree of understanding to get the kit to a workable condition where your claims are met. Me being one that would not want to sell something that does not work would have to learn either on my own or under your guidance. Which I was going to do. I was looking for a way to make some money... Big deal, people need money to function in life and you want to paint me in a negative light because of it.

I have no idea who you are and what your motivation is. All I have to go by is what you say to me public and private. I made it clear that I am not looking to make money off my peers! I'm willing to share all I have come to understand with people I can look in the eye, people who can return that look, with people who have their priorities in order.
        You are a liar, you lack compassion for others, you are not willing to reason, you are not honest, you are not willing to share ALL, you are not willing to seek clarification to get understanding of a persons intentions.

So back to what you were saying.

Which one of your statements below then properly define assistance in the way you supposedly intended it?

Could assistance be interpreted as me needing your assistance in you helping you help yourself? What have I asked any of you for since my arrival, specifically?
        This one?

I was told to stop selling and or soliciting, I took it further and completely dropped the call for assistance, did that on page 34
        This one?

And it doesn't matter how they interpret my need for assistance, like I said the proposal is over.
        This one?

Originally Posted by Dave Wing
        Hi erfinder,

The kit you are going to offer...

1) What were you thinking in terms of cost for such a kit?

2) Will it demonstrate magnetic rectification?

3) Do you have any pictures of the kit you are going to offer?

Thanks for sharing your work and understanding.

Dave Wing

Hi Dave,

The price will be fair, fair should not be confused with cheap. I am still looking into the additional costs for extra rotors and magnets, things which will make the device modular, its not clear what the exact cost is going to be yet. This is the first generation of kits, if people learn from them and want to go deeper into the subject, I will produce a second generation kit which is suitable for practical application.

As I said, the kit is modular, the rotor can be exchanged. A second rotor (an option...additional cost) will enable the operator to experience magnetic rectification. The basic kit allows one to experience very high recovery, when the circuit is properly adjusted the recovery can equal and even exceed the input. In addition to this the operator will be able to experience the back charging phenomena that I mentioned, where the supply and recovery capacitors are charged higher after the pulsing circuit has been removed.

It will be a learning tool unlike any that is being offered. It is my hope that it will usher in a new way of looking at how to operate motors and generators. The kit is only the beginning, if there is enough participation and possibly even sponsorship, the scale can be increased and lessons learned shared with owners of kits.

Regards
        Or this one?

The kit was offered to those who wanted to support my research, it's not a marketing tool. In truth, it's becoming clearer with each new post that I might be in the wrong place, for folks here are only interested in either other people's money or in how they can make money.

So in light of this were you or we're you not... looking to make money off your peers? Or is that interpreted wrong by me?

Dave Wing
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-20-2014, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
          I was approached via PM regarding the concept of a smart generator. As I said, how I do what I do is my business, however, in the spirit of cooperation I will share how you can make a stupid simple (inefficient owing to the trigger coil losses) smart generator based on the SG circuit.

If you need a schematic you are in the wrong place. Another plug...in EFTV 25 JB demonstrates how one could use the SG, using the wind as a trigger. I didn't like the demonstration, it was a standard SG with a trigger coil external to the power winding, and a battery was still required...... In the spirit of thinking for myself, I came up with something which in my opinion superior to what was demonstrated in the video, and more importantly....something that demonstrates immediate practical application.

The following are required to test principle.
          • 1x two phase stepper motor
          • 1x Bedini SG
          • 1x 1uF 400VDC electrolyic capcitor
          • 1x 10k base resistor

Regards

I give it a month and you will see this on ebay being sold as a kit.....
          I know you've been on these forums for a long time, I've seen your posts from long before I jumped in years ago. I do not begrudge your method of sharing in so far as the ball remains on sharing and learning.

Dadhav found this effect back on the old yahoo groups. My son brought it to new levels of output adding the cap, timing and switching method as you have been demonstrating. Dadhav made a video of his, we made several of ours. I also show how if you use the light lenz ckt you can snatch the top of the current so as to not slow down the rotor. you did watch one of my vids because you did comment on it earlier in this thread.

I really do find this stuff interesting. I hope you continue to share more than we have already learned. Some have recently demonstrated even an open/unshorted-no-load coil will cause drag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ we're doing this at slow enough speeds that this does not come into play - just say'n
          Kind Regards

Comment

No was I was not...think about that for a while....move on Dave....Its comforting to know that I have graduated to liar, and not compassionate...this because I am not willing to let you profit from my effort...call me what you want, all you need you can scavenge like you have been, you are good at that....you got all the info, put the pieces together Dave and stop this playing the victim.

The flow is officially derailed....
            Steve,

Do you think you haven't scavenged? You would not be anywhere without your own scavenging... I can prove this to you using your own words as a reference, if you would like.

It does not bother me if you do not want me to sell the kits... I am well over it and I hid nothing from you regarding my intentions. So lets move on and put this part of this thread behind us. I am willing to do that and move on... So how about it?

sincerely,
            Dave Wing

Comment

• Look it is very hard for me to comunicate properly over post's PM's and emails, they tend to get misconstrued at times, that could be possibly be part of the problem here.

So now we are back on good terms... I am pleased with that.

Dave Wing

Comment

• I really like this patent as well... My scavenging helped me uncover this, Steve hinted in this direction.

Dave Wing
                Attached Files

Comment

• And....

Dave Wing
                  Attached Files

Comment

I guess you want me to pull out the old videos....just saying....

The point is min2oly, a principle, that's it, not pissing contest. The demonstration shows what can be done with what the majority have, what the majority know already...that was the point. Its interesting noting where you come in to the conversations and why....

Regards
                    Don't read too much into where I came in, it's more about having a life.
                    That was a compliment, not a criticism...
                    Don't act like you came up with it then.
                    I do like the new coil configuration you came up w/, keep it coming. It'll be a shame for you to disappear after all these years...
                    Kind Regards all
                    Last edited by min2oly; 04-20-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• pat/old yahooers
                      this goes back to when i was running 3 air - c shape coils in a [forced fire ] set up = base high past 2,2 k enough self resonate
                      but it wont because no battery front end closed / all 3 air c coils and transistors are a separate system [ no battery ]
                      putting a cap in place of battery on ft end /ok cool .the sg running it was a std.setup
                      has it been 3-4 years5!!!! i needed help then i need help now if i put them back on
                      Last edited by guyzzemf; 04-21-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Simply setup your SG as you normally would, making the changes in the magnets. Replace your primary battery with a capacitor. Spin it up with your prime mover. Place a volt meter on the supply capacitor and watch it charge, as it charges the SG draws its operating current from the capacitor and the circuit fires in the all too familiar manner. The recovery battery can remain where it is, or you can replace it with a cap and pulse it out.

i dont know how i miss that i should have caught that; there
                        Last edited by guyzzemf; 04-21-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• you can run your rotor with a full bipolar circuit and n-s n-s magnets and do what you are describing.

Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
                            pat/old yahooers
                            this goes back to when i was running 3 air - c shape coils in a [forced fire ] set up = base high past 2,2 k enough self resonate
                            but it wont because no battery front end closed / all 3 air c coils and transistors are a separate system [ no battery ]
                            putting a cap in place of battery on ft end /ok cool .the sg running it was a std.setup
                            has it been 3-4 years5!!!! i needed help then i need help now if i put them back on
                            That's it! you know we tried our best to figure out what you were doing in that video. We always thought you used the Bedini/Cole switch for that and could never figure out what you were using for the source - now we know :-) Your C shape coil has come in handy for many many experiments - we used it to close the loop on our small neo windowmotor...
                            using the full-bipolar as we thought you did.
                            Good to see you posting,
                            Patrick and Son

Comment

• Guy,

please repost that video for everyone and share the circuit.

Tom C

Comment

• the video i did is not good but this is . dad hav did this with his out runner/witch has a core .i just took the windings off a A motor and formed them into a c shape so i could as much of the windings around magnets . dad hav prime mover was a dremel tool
                                the trigger is in with the A MOTOR/ Window motor windings .the prime mover was a std. ssg
                                i never thought that the front end would be a place to tap now that i see dad hav @ erfinders video again i do. it was long ago
                                the circuit is a std, ssg front end closed [i know now caped and tap for recovery ] i think i was at 3=4 k at base
                                this video is old and not setup same but change one thing it is
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-QF2xj9T9s
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	magnet+deep+as+possable+i+c+of+windings.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	46223
                                this video is what i copied
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlO8UDsc-Fc
                                Last edited by guyzzemf; 04-21-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X