Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erfinder
    Dave,

Forgive me Dave, it wasn't a fair question, I neglected to mention which device of mine that I was referring to. I am specifically referring to the orthogonal hybrid. How this applies to the reworked induction motors can only be stated when all effects observed in the prototype machines manifest. With that being said, the question relates specially to the orthogonal hybrid, refer to image. Same question.

Regards
    erfinder,

No problem, what we need is a PMH with a north/south magnet with the SG circuit used or perhaps the Bedin Cole Switch may work as well???, anyway the trigger is connected to one coil and the power winding connected to the other. That will give you the wave form, but you may only half of it when the machine is in operation, but it will produce it when spun by hand. See pictures below.

I know in your first post on this thread you mentioned, at least what appeared to me... if one was serious, it may be wise to keep the trigger winding in place but making some type of modification to it? What can you tell me about that?

Dave Wing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-03-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
      erfinder,

No problem, what we need is a PMH with a north/south magnet with the SG circuit used or perhaps the Bedin Cole Switch may work as well???, anyway the trigger is connected to one coil and the power winding connected to the other. That will give you the wave form, but you may only half of it when the machine is in operation, but it will produce it when spun by hand. See pictures below.

I know in your first post on this thread you mentioned, at least what appeared to me... if one was serious, it may be wise to keep the trigger winding in place but making some type of modification to it? What can you tell me about that?

Dave Wing
      I remember something and it was asked by you erfinder, Has anyone used the SG in conjunction with the Bedini Cole switch? Perhaps this is the answer? I have to think about it a little more though...

Dave Wing

Comment

Dave,

Forgive me Dave, it wasn't a fair question, I neglected to mention which device of mine that I was referring to. I am specifically referring to the orthogonal hybrid. How this applies to the reworked induction motors can only be stated when all effects observed in the prototype machines manifest. With that being said, the question relates specially to the orthogonal hybrid, refer to image. Same question.

Regards
        erfinder,

Here is what I have so far, it is ongoing research as we speak, I have two experiments where I have found the wave form you show. The brushless motor only when configured in the manner shown, with all coils in series and all 4 coils interact with 4 north's or 4 souths at any one time.This produces a type of AC wave found in the image below.

Dave Wing
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-04-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

erfinder,

Here is what I have so far, it is ongoing research as we speak, I have two experiments where I have found the wave form you show. The brushless motor only when configured in the manner shown, with all coils in series and all 4 coils interact with 4 north's or 4 souths at any one time.This produces a type of AC wave found in the image below.

Dave Wing
          The second experiment is again north and south alternating magnets but this time the one coil has a north and south passing and cutting the opposite end of the coil windings at 90*. When I put and extra coil, I made, in series I saw the wave form double in size, I never included a picture of this though.

Dave Wing

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	46176Click image for larger version

Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	46174
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-04-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Hi Dave,
            I have to say, this is one SWEET conversion.
            Kind Regards,
            Patrick

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
            The second experiment is again north and south alternating magnets but this time the one coil has a north and south passing and cutting the opposite end of the coil windings at 90*. When I put and extra coil, I made, in series I saw the wave form double in size, I never included a picture of this though.

Dave Wing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3292[/ATTACH]

Comment

What the last image demonstrates is one of the most powerful not openly discussed concepts that I have ever had the pleasure of experimenting with. The topology dates back to the days of NT himself. Lessons learned there are what inspired the orthogonal machines. Now if you take a really close look at my machines you will say, wait...your coils aren't turned 90 degrees like in the Squires write up, nor are they like the Tesla toroidial coils. I must agree, but in agreeing ask "you" why I feel justified in saying that the coils in my machines are still demonstrating the same principle? How am I justified in calling a salient pole configuration orthogonal?

Regards

Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	46177

The fundamental being simply the application of attractive and repulsive forces at the same time, for the expressed purpose of causing a unidirectional force to act on the rotor in the direction of rotation from TDC. The new rig was called orthogonal hybrid. In this device I am able to capitalize on attraction and repulsion simultaneously.
              Two waves in a single inductor is fascinating isn't it? Under the right circumstances, the two become an infinity in a single wire

Views:	3
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	46178Click image for larger version

Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	46179

erfinder,

My understanding of the Squires representation vs your set up is that both cause the magnet or magnets to pass by the inductor with little or no BEMF while even perhaps, imparting extra momentum to the rotor when both opposite pole magnets are leaving the inductor, the opposite would be true in a conventional generator. That is what I think I see in your machine, please help me out if I am not seeing clearly.

Thank you,

Dave Wing

Comment

• I thought I would add some more images that I think apply to what has been spoken about in this thread.

Dave Wing
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Dave,
                  Thanks for posting the rare Ron Cole papers, wonder where you got the other two from..??? the disgram of course is Bedini's classic Lab notes..
                  The third form left is Rick friedrich's website I guess (TRUTH IN THE HEART....)
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Dave
                    thanks for sharing

Comment

• The question I asked was how am I justified in calling my motor an asymmetrical machine?
                      erfinder,

It would have to be an asymmetrical arrangement within three widow coils and 4 magnets and or this...

I am going to describe one coil here... If a low impedance charged window coil, of the trifilar type (one wire -control and two connected in series to charge source) or could be a two wire coil, is made to attract two magnets consisting of north and south pole faces spaced on a rotor so that they both pass the opposite ends of the coil evenly. This brief description should describe your machine the orthogonal hybrid in the image here.

Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	46190

I am going to attempt to now include my basic and current understanding about the workings of your machine.

Perhaps you would energize the coil at some point and thus attract in both N/S rotor magnets, thus adding momentum and torque to the rotor, at this point the generator action is in phase with the coil. Now as the coil approaches the the zero point of both north and south magnet faces we cut the power from the low impedance coil and the coil begins to collapse and reverse polarity, it is now at the zero point, or centre section of the magnet, where the BEMF is at the highest.

What follows next is the inductance of the two coils in series goes low and the BEMF is now in phase (current and voltage) acting in the same direction causing a repulsion effect away from the back half of both north and south magnets. This BEMF recovery can be quite high, because of low inductance and especially high if we add two more coils according to the 16GT set up.

You have also commented upon just using a two wire coils as well and achieving certain beneficial effects.

I hope this is clear and at least somewhat correct.

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-09-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

erfinder,

It would have to be an asymmetrical arrangement within three widow coils and 4 magnets and or this...

I am going to describe one coil here... If a low impedance charged window coil, of the trifilar type (one wire -control and two connected in series to charge source) or could be a two wire coil, is made to attract two magnets consisting of north and south pole faces spaced on a rotor so that they both pass the opposite ends of the coil evenly. This brief description should describe your machine the orthogonal hybrid in the image here.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3312[/ATTACH]

I am going to attempt to now include my basic and current understanding about the workings of your machine.

Perhaps you would energize the coil at some point and thus attract in both N/S rotor magnets, thus adding momentum and torque to the rotor, at this point the generator action is in phase with the coil. Now as the coil approaches the the zero point of both north and south magnet faces we cut the power from the low impedance coil and the coil begins to collapse and reverse polarity, it is now at the zero point, or centre section of the magnet, where the BEMF is at the highest.

What follows next is the inductance of the two coils in series goes low and the BEMF is now in phase (current and voltage) acting in the same direction causing a repulsion effect away from the back half of both north and south magnets. This BEMF recovery can be quite high, because of low inductance and especially high if we add two more coils according to the 16GT set up.

You have also commented upon just using a two wire coils as well and achieving certain beneficial effects.

I hope this is clear and at least somewhat correct.

Dave Wing
                        Hi all,

I want to shelve this post... Pending further investigation and or learning by myself.

Dave Wing

Comment

• i need to read again for 3 time . but 2 things keep pop in my head up more [than 2] Bucking fields 2 each coil to next coil [between coils] ether in phase and or out of phase [180] both are good in different ways [-rotation is a factor] bla bla i think there for i am [getting a headache
                          it hard to put into words where is Marcia when i need her, a stab from a old yahoo-er

Name:	zz(1).jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	46194 do you see the modification?
                          zz

Name:	10-12+08.jpg
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	46193 first off set coils [1] at 22,25 der [3] at.22,75 --old set up 2007
                          Last edited by guyzzemf; 04-14-2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• In these orthogonal machines its been observed that maximum torque is exactly where it should be, at the zero crossing, the problem here is the zero crossing is also the point of maximum induced EMF, the two are in phase. TDC is the point between the poles, here, and in the conventional sense....I could say more here, but I won't you guys really have to get out of your comfort zone and see this in your mind first and only when you are forming clear images should you try any of this stuff out on the bench. I don't want to answer my question, and I really don't want anyone here to answer it, I am reading your thoughts as you are reading mine.

We have been told everything, but we haven't been told this.
                            erfinder,

Okay I am going to say that at the highest point of CEMF is at the zero crossing, which means to me the centre section of the north and or south face of a magnet. Apparently from what we are told CEMF is lower than the applied, which may not be totally true when certain things are done, as you are displaying.

What I am currently struggling with is the theory of what really is going on and how we are to arrange the fields and at what time they are to interact with each other. I am still learning so forgive me.

If our motor is rotating or generating when we approach the centre point, or zero crossing of the magnet, CEMF is at its highest point here, we would now like to add our applied to the CEMF circulatory stream so both are in the same direction. How would we do this? Well when we take potential from our primary battery or power supply by shorting the inductor across the battery, closing the switch, when doing such a radiant spike or perhaps a radiant energy flow is produced that is quite high in magnitude and is also in the same direction as the CEMF (Once the inductor fills, with potential like a capacitor, the radiant component goes away). Anyway the two forms of energy would work together the CEMF wave and the radiant component, charging the primary battery, capacitor or destroying the power supply...as well our secondary battery or capacitor.

Upon breaking the the circuit we again see a return of extra energy to the system as all of us are plainly aware of when working with the SG. The polarity of the inductor also flips when this discharge is made somewhere between the magnets.

That is the way I see it at this point... And I feel like I am way out of my comfort zone, with what I am saying as I am not really sure how CEMF is really acting upon or opposing the applied... I have jammed so much information into my head in these last few days that I can hardly think strait at this point. I need time to assimilate.

Is this at all what you are talking about?

Dave Wing
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-14-2014, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• most geniuses are forgotten because they are misunderstood- if people cant relate they by default the brain moves to something it can
                              http://www.forgotten-genius.com/forg...evised_002.htm

Comment

• In my machines there are two points that you must keep in mind at all times. One is TDC the "zero crossing", and JTDC (Junction Top Dead Center) the point of maximum induced potential. The zero crossing and the point of maximum induced potential are not in the same location. The zero crossing is in your words "the center section of the north and or south face" of the coil. The point of maximum induced EMF is the corners of the coils. You can verify this yourself with your little modified kit. I have learned to ignore most of what we are "told" and pay closer attention to what is demonstrated by these "authorities", I have found that many things don't line up, its not a contradiction, its more like are you paying attention. I feel that things are being said that don't reflect reality and are said so that you can come to your own conclusions, its a clever tactic. CEMF is always lower than the applied, the thing is.....there's more than one CEMF!
                                Just so we are on the same page... According to this image below JTDC is the yellow, point of maximum induced potential and TDC, the green is the zero crossing, the point in the middle of the winding. See image attached.

When you say more than one CEMF... are you specifically talking about generator action proper which is induced EMF? Cause if you are talking a out generator action proper then you would have multiple CEMF's and can even compound them as one would simply charge a capacitor... The longer the machine is off, during rotation, the more magnet passes or CEMF stored within the all the coils. Is this a correct understanding?

You can let the CEMF loose when you are going negative in the wave pattern, then the applied EMF and the generator action are going in the same direction.

I have a preconceived idea that this image of Bearden's Meg may apply to your coil and magnet topology... I have to use it because I think I see a similarity in your machine, with regard to maximum induced EMF. If not then... cross that one off my list of crazy ideas posted on this forum.

Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	46196

Dave Wing
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-14-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X